Current Clinic Unknown

Medical SchoolHahnemann Drexel U.
ResidencyAbington Mem Hosp
FellowshipBrigham & Women's Hosp
Current Clinic Unknown
address unknown
city, ON 00000
000-000-0000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vasiliki Moragianni to a friend?

2019 - 2020
Dr. Moragianni had an individualized treatment plan for us. She was extremely caring, available and accommodating...I had my egg retrieval in December of 2019. We had fantastic results. Better than we could have imagined. We yielded 4 chromosomally normal embryos. 2 girls and 2 boys. On February 12th 2020 we had our top graded embryo transfered. It was successful. I'm currently 13.5 weeks pregnant with a girl. We are so grateful for Dr. Moragianni. She always met us with a smile and her sense of humor was fantastic! I never left with unanswered questions or doubt. My husband and I are forever grateful for Dr. Moragianni.
Everyone [at CCRM] was absolutely amazing... From the front desk to Mark the phlebotomist to the nurses and doctors. The facility was so clean and professional. We couldn't be happier. I have nothing bad to say about ccrm and the staff...All of the nurses at CCRM were wonderful. They were all so accommodating and friendly. They always called me back when I had questions...Rosa was our financial coordinator. She was fantastic. She was very organized and efficient.
How was your experience with Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia?
My husband and I started trying for a baby in October of 2016. We had several loses and felt defeated. In 2018 we sought out fertility treatment at a clinic near our home in Maryland. We went through several failed treatments and lots of tears. In September of 2019 we had our initial consultation with Dr. Moragianni. After meeting with Dr. Moragianni and hearing everything she had to say, we left our appointment smiling and knew we had just met the doctor who would do everything she could to get us our baby. I had my egg retrieval in December of 2019. We had fantastic results. Better than we could have imagined. We yielded 4 chromosomally normal embryos. 2 girls and 2 boys. On February 12th 2020 we had our top graded embryo transfered. It was successful. I'm currently 13.5 weeks pregnant with a girl. We are so grateful for Dr. Moragianni. She always met us with a smile and her sense of humor was fantastic! I never left with unanswered questions or doubt. My husband and I are forever grateful for Dr. Moragianni.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia?
Trust her completely! She knows exactly what she is doing!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia?
Describe your experience with CCRM Northern Virginia.
Everyone was absolutely amazing... From the front desk to Mark the phlebotomist to the nurses and doctors. The facility was so clean and professional. We couldn't be happier. I have nothing bad to say about ccrm and the staff
Describe the costs associated with your care under Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia.
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Moragianni is very personable and I have felt very well taken care of during my treatment with her. She brings some lighthearted humor to the whole process, which helps with stress. I have never had difficulty in setting up consultations to see her during my treatment cycles when I needed them.... I suffer from lean PCOS, so Dr. Moragianni started me on Letrozole with Ovidrel trigger shots for several TI cycles. These cycles all produced appropriate follicles, but I unfortunately did not conceive. I requested to move straight to IVF
The clinic's strength is in its small size, which makes them very patient-focused. I never felt that I was in an assembly-line environment, and I am happy I can see a doctor at every appointment. The same benefit applies to every other aspect, from the surgery team to the embryologists, to the front staff and financial staff... CCRM is slightly more expensive than another, large clinic I considered in the DC area... The weakness I have experienced have been mainly admin related, which likely is the result of the fact that the clinic is somewhat new
How was your experience with Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia?
Dr. Moragianni is very personable and I have felt very well taken care of during my treatment with her. She brings some lighthearted humor to the whole process, which helps with stress. I have never had difficulty in setting up consultations to see her during my treatment cycles when I needed them. She is patient in listening to my questions about the current state of research, medication, or voodoo supplements that could apply to/help my condition, and always gives candid but kind responses. She also does a great job of explaining the details if you are like me, and want to see and (try to) understand the numbers. She is also nearly always available to call me back quickly when I have questions, even if she is not in my office location that day. She also has always made sure to call me with the results of my pregnancy tests and embryo CCS results, which I appreciated.
Don't be afraid to ask any questions. Dr. Moragianni will take the time to kindly explain things to you if you want the details.
The CCRM Northern Virginia practice is small and this makes it very personable. You see a doctor for every ultrasound appointment, which I found very comforting. Additionally, my doctor, Dr. Moragianni, has been available for most of these appointments -- another plus. I also noticed that she made an extra effort to see me at my ultrasounds when I began my IVF cycles. The surgery center for egg retrievals is on site (if you are in the VA office), which also helps keep a complex process less stressful. You get to see all of the nurses and staff at some point, and they often will remember your name if you see the more than once. They are all genuinely nice people who seem to care about and like what they are doing. Its reassuring to always see a friendly face when I am there. We are still in treatment, but even if things don't work out I do think I will leave feeling like I was well-cared for.
Describe the protocols Vasiliki Moragianni used in your cycles at CCRM Northern Virginia and their degree of success.
I suffer from lean PCOS, so Dr. Moragianni started me on Letrozole with Ovidrel trigger shots for several TI cycles. These cycles all produced appropriate follicles, but I unfortunately did not conceive. I requested to move straight to IVF, and have completed two eggs retrievals. Dr. Moragianni used an antagonist protocol using Gonal-F and Menopur, with Cetrotide, and a Lupron trigger. Both cycles produced many mature eggs, and I had good fertilization rates with ICSI. Even though there was a steep drop-off in testable blastocysts, I did end up with CCS-normal embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Northern Virginia. (Assigned nurse: Maureen)
Maureen is an excellent nurse, and as the first-line responder to my many questions she is usually able to get back to me same-day. The clinic has an email system for questions, but if you need a quicker response you can usually get a hold of her or another nurse on the phone as well. She genuinely cares about her patients and is great about checking in. You get to see all of the nurses and staff at some point, and they often will remember your name if you see the more than once. Even is very friendly, and when I need help with an injection timed near my appointment someone has always been available to help me. The phlebotomist, Mark, is an absolute magician -- I have yet to have a bruise! (and I usually do)
Describe your experience with CCRM Northern Virginia.
The clinic's strength is in its small size, which makes them very patient-focused. I never felt that I was in an assembly-line environment, and I am happy I can see a doctor at every appointment. The same benefit applies to every other aspect, from the surgery team to the embryologists, to the front staff and financial staff -- you get to speak with all of them directly, and they will remember you. The weakness I have experienced have been mainly admin related, which likely is the result of the fact that the clinic is somewhat new; sometimes calls are forwarded to the Denver office as a backup, but they can't book appointments.
CCRM is slightly more expensive than another, large clinic I considered in the DC area. We have used health insurance benefits for our treatments thus far, however we had to pay out of pocket for the surgery center for egg retrievals and CCS testing. As I understand it, CCRM has slightly lower rates for self-pay patients, with an IVF cycle package with CCS testing (not including transfer and meds) costing a flat fee of about $10K.
Describe Vasiliki Moragianni's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Northern Virginia.
I have not yet done an FET, but my understanding is that CCRM's policy for women my age is to transfer only a single CCS-normal embryo.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia.

Uterine Fibroids, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
Dr. Moragianni performed numerous tests, lots of bloodwork and when the results were in, both my husband and I were very pleased to hear the results and learn everything was fine. Thank god. The only thing that was off was my thyroid levels. ... Dr. Moragianni made my husband and I feel so comfortable under her care. ... She listened, provided answers and made me feel like I was not alone.
They [CCRM] were very helpful in making appointments, answering questions and taking are of any billing issues. I started coming to CCRM scared and anxious and left feeling like I was blessed. I would highly recommend friends and family to this clinic. ... Everyone was very caring and helpful. When Maureen found out we were expecting, she came in the room and gave me a big hug. We build a relationship with the team.
South Asian, Middle Eastern
Uterine Fibroids, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
How was your experience with Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia?
For a year, I struggled with trying to conceive, a friend of mine told me to use pre-seed and when I did, I miscarried a few weeks later. I told my OB dr my concerns and she told me that miscarrying was normal. After my second miscarriage, I went to see Dr. Moragianni and told her everything. She listened and told me what she was going to do to help me. I had bloodwork done on my first visit, she called me immediately to tell me everything was fine, but my thyroid levels were off and she wanted to prescribe me .075mg levothyroxine. Dr. Moragianni performed numerous tests, lots of bloodwork and when the results were in, both my husband and I were very pleased to hear the results and learn everything was fine. Thank god. The only thing that was off was my thyroid levels. I was referred to an endocrinologist who is currently taking good care of me. They told me to give my body 4-6 weeks to adjust to the meds and then try again. I waited 4 weeks, tried again, and got pregnant on the first try. I will be forever thankful for Dr. Moragianni and her team.
Be patient.
Dr. Moragianni made my husband and I feel so comfortable under her care. She listened, provided answers and made me feel like I was not alone. I really trusted her and am so thankful I met her and she was able to help us. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is trying to conceive.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Northern Virginia. (Assigned nurse: Maureen Horton)
Describe your experience with CCRM Northern Virginia.
I was very happy with the team. They were very helpful in making appointments, answering questions and taking are of any billing issues. I started coming to CCRM scared and anxious and left feeling like I was blessed. I would highly recommend friends and family to this clinic.
My insurance covered 90% of diagnostics and free consultation. After all of the tests my husband and I went through, I think we roughly paid $400 total out of pocket.

2017 - 2019
3 IUI, 5 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Doctor [Dr. Moragianni] was very empathetic. She even cried with my wife...She was available, and attentive to our questions throughout the whole process...My wife ultimately chose to do a “final closure” round with Dr. Moragianni, and even though it was not successful, we both really appreciated her empathy, care, and attention to detail. We ended going the donor route, and had our donor cycle at CCRM VA with Dr. M. We were fortunate that we were successful on the first transfer. Dr. M was very empathetic and scientific with her approach. We wondered about doing an ERA during our cycles, and Dr. M presented the evidence behind it and why she didn’t think it was right in our case, which we really appreciated
We were surprised to found that CCRM had opened a local branch...Communication was often through the portal which sometimes made things difficult...Charts were not always available at appointment time and had to be found which delayed the appointment. This happened a couple times...Clinic is modern and nice. Staff is very nice...The IVF and "medical" facilities are very high tech and modern. The area has accessible parking, and is not too crowded...We strongly recommend Dr. Moragianni and CCRM for IVF care.
2017 - 2019
3 IUI, 5 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia?
My wife and I had an extremely long, and tough struggle with IVF. After and during multiple rounds at other institutions, we found Dr. Moragianni when we were doing remote monitoring. We were surprised to found that CCRM had opened a local branch. During the local monitoring, my wife was really touched by how empathetic and kind Dr. Moragianni was during our process. My wife ultimately chose to do a “final closure” round with Dr. Moragianni, and even though it was not successful, we both really appreciated her empathy, care, and attention to detail. We ended going the donor route, and had our donor cycle at CCRM VA with Dr. M. We were fortunate that we were successful on the first transfer. Dr. M was very empathetic and scientific with her approach. We wondered about doing an ERA during our cycles, and Dr. M presented the evidence behind it and why she didn’t think it was right in our case, which we really appreciated. She was available, and attentive to our questions throughout the whole process. We strongly recommend Dr. Moragianni and CCRM for IVF care.
She is to the point, and she knows what she is doing
Doctor was very empathetic. She even cried with my wife
Describe your experience with CCRM Northern Virginia.
Clinic is modern and nice. Staff is very nice. There were sometimes when charts had to be found causing delays. The IVF and "medical" facilities are very high tech and modern. The area has accessible parking, and is not too crowded.
She prefers using the least number of eggs with transfer as possible
What specific things went wrong at CCRM Northern Virginia?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Northern Virginia.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Moragianni] is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and thorough. Did not have a condescending attitude like my previous provider. Made me feel comfortable choosing to go with her and the clinic for IVF. I trust her 100%.... Based on my age and ovarian reserve, I was only given the option to transfer one embryo because the chances of success are so high. I believe this is the right decision for the safety of the mother and potential baby.
The office [CCRM] seems a bit overwhelmed at times and I do not always hear back on the day that I call. Email communication has been great though.... Newer in my area but well established clinic in other areas of the country. Doesn't feel like a baby factory like some of the other clinics near me. Very nice facility with high quality doctors and staff.... Rates are comparable to other clinics in my area. Multiple plans were provided to choose from.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia?
She is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and thorough. Did not have a condescending attitude like my previous provider. Made me feel comfortable choosing to go with her and the clinic for IVF. I trust her 100%.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. She is more than happy to provide you all of the treatment information in detail.
She took the time during our first consult to go over everything in detail with us. I did not feel rushed. She is very calm and supportive.
I haven’t started treatment yet but I trust that the plan I’ve been provided will give me the best results compared to other ivf plans from other doctors. I think she chooses the best medications and practices, especially for safety and best possible outcomes. The monitoring will be very frequent and risk of OHSS very little.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Northern Virginia. (Assigned nurse: Maureen Hanton)
Very supportive and caring. The office seems a bit overwhelmed at times and I do not always hear back on the day that I call. Email communication has been great though.
Describe your experience with CCRM Northern Virginia.
My insurance doesn’t cover IVF so everything is out of pcket. Rates are comparable to other clinics in my area. Multiple plans were provided to choose from.
3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Enjoy a vastly different experience with her [Dr. Moragianni]...as your trusted advisor, as your coach and as a caring professional...Our baby girl was born in August and we are overflowing with deep gratitude for all Dr. M did to bring her into this world... I will also add that as the primary patient, I am a bit high maintenance...lots of questions, lots of worries and a total wimp with medical procedures. Dr. M was so patient with me and used her charming personality to relax me and calm me down during some of the stressful episodes of our journey. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Moragianni to anyone trying to conceive via IVF. I believe our relationship with her and her expertise and knowledge was instrumental to our success.
[Nurses at CCRM Colorado were] Warm, friendly and always on time with next steps. Clear on all communications about protocols and prompt with answers to questions...The clinic was quiet, peaceful and clean. They were flexible if I was late and communicated clearly about when we'd see doctors, etc. Recovery and waiting rooms were decorated well...didn't feel austere. The only weakness would be its location.
3 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia?
We can't say enough positive things about our experience with Dr. Moragianni! After several unsuccessful IVF procedures at another popular fertility clinic in Northern Virginia, we decided to meet with Dr. Moragianni to see if she could offer us a different and more promising strategy. My husband and I are both in our mid and late forties so while we were very aware of the statistics, we still wanted to try everything. Dr. M spent an hour and a half with us during our first meeting and patiently explained all of our options in great detail but with warmth and care. It was such a wonderful experience that we immediately decided to start working with her. When we chose a path that was statistically not very promising, Dr. M was still extremely supportive and encouraging giving us the right amount of hope balanced with the facts. When that didn't work, we tried our next option and spent many months working with Dr. M to make our dreams a reality. In December of 2016, right before Christmas, we were told we were pregnant!!! She was as excited as we were and we enjoyed many special moments as we checked on our fetus and heard her heartbeat in early 2017. Our baby girl was born in August and we are overflowing with deep gratitude for all Dr. M did to bring her into this world. I will also add that as the primary patient, I am a bit high maintenance...lots of questions, lots of worries and a total wimp with medical procedures. Dr. M was so patient with me and used her charming personality to relax me and calm me down during some of the stressful episodes of our journey. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Moragianni to anyone trying to conceive via IVF. I believe our relationship with her and her expertise and knowledge was instrumental to our success.
Enjoy a vastly different experience with her...as your trusted advisor, as your coach and as a caring professional.
She is extremely patient and has a wonderful personality so her bedside manner was comforting and jovial. She was supportive and encouraging even when we chose options that were not statistically promising.
I wish I could remember them all but I don't. I remember lots of shots and some pills during a stimulated cycle and then more shots and maybe some pills with preparing for a transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Northern Virginia. (Assigned nurse: Valerie Cyrus)
Describe your experience with CCRM Northern Virginia.
For my age, Dr. Moragianni absolutely made the right decision. I got pregnant on our first transfer of a donor egg with my husband's sperm. If we had transferred two at my age, I know my pregnancy and delivery would be even more difficult. I am thankful to have a little girl and have my health in tact so I can take good care of her for many years.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Moragianni gave intelligent explanations and was friendly. Success rates for CCRM Northern Virginia were never provided. Specifics regarding ovarian reserve were not discussed thoroughly. The doctor’s evaluation notes were not available until reports were requested...Ask if all tests would be performed by Dr. Moragianni or by another doctor. Dr. Payson’s evaluations proved to be inaccurate...Weeks after initial tests, a nurse emailed instead of calling to schedule a follow up appointment. Medication was prescribed prior to completing further evaluations which proved to be inaccurate results. Reports were not available until requested.
It was difficult to get results from CCRM Northern Virginia. Reports were not in the secure patient portal. Nurses were not available or easily accessible. Front desk administrative staff was responsible for medical records...Dr. Moragianni gave intelligent explanations and was friendly. Success rates for CCRM Northern Virginia were never provided. Specifics regarding ovarian reserve were not discussed thoroughly. The doctor’s evaluation notes were not available until reports were requested...Nurses returned calls after leaving a message. Reports were not available in the patient portal until requested. New Patient Advice
Describe your experience with CCRM Northern Virginia.
CCRM Northern Virginia is a clean office. There is a wait time for scheduled appointments. Nurses do not discuss what is expected at the beginning of the visit. Front desk administrative staff give most of the information. Doctors are not easily accessible although a response is received after messages are fielded.
What specific things went wrong at CCRM Northern Virginia?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Northern Virginia.

IVF, Surrogacy
[Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni] was interested, enthusiastic and had a fun, positive attitude that put all parties at ease...was an excellent doctor, both from a professional and a personal perspective - she made us feel at ease despite living abroad and gave a personalised service and personally called me to tell me the outcome of the genetic testing of the embryos. In addition our surrogate and her partner both gave glowing feedback to how comfortable she made them feel.
Jennifer [nurse at CCRM Northern Virginia] was a fantastic co-ordinator - we couldn't wish for better. Such a friendly and helpful manner, organised and a very strong communicator - thank you!...It [Eset] was clearly explained...Our surrogate and her partner reported that the facilities at the clinic were first class and the team were fantastic across the board. They mentioned that the atmosphere during the embryo transfer was jovial yet professional and they were very accommodating to us - allowing us to Skype in to the transfer.
Investor
IVF, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia?
Vasiliki Morigianni was an excellent doctor, both from a professional and a personal perspective - she made us feel at ease despite living abroad and gave a personalised service and personally called me to tell me the outcome of the genetic testing of the embryos. In addition our surrogate and her partner both gave glowing feedback to how comfortable she made them feel.
Trust her!
Dr Moragianni was interested, enthusiastic and had a fun, positive attitude that put all parties at ease.
Not sure - most protocols were experienced by our surrogate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Northern Virginia. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Machinova)
Jennifer was a fantastic co-ordinator - we couldn't wish for better. Such a friendly and helpful manner, organised and a very strong communicator - thank you!
Describe your experience with CCRM Northern Virginia.
It was clearly explained.
+ Read more- Read less

Jenn [nurse at CCRM Northern Virginia] was magnificent in every sense of the word. She cared for us deeply and she was wonderful...We felt the clinic was great. The staff was all very professional, the clinic was clean and well kept and very open and modern feel and most importantly it has a proven record of success. The nurses and administrative staff were all great too...She [Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni] cares about you and she truly will do her best to help you become parents...She was compassionate, kind, understanding, positive, patient, and warm...was professional, caring, funny, compassionate, thorough, and kind. She went above and beyond to explain everything to us and to help us along the way. She was always available to talk to us and answer all of our questions. She was very straightforward with us and was very communicative along the way.
How was your experience with Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia?
Dr. Moragianni was professional, caring, funny, compassionate, thorough, and kind. She went above and beyond to explain everything to us and to help us along the way. She was always available to talk to us and answer all of our questions. She was very straightforward with us and was very communicative along the way.
Relax and trust her. She cares about you and she truly will do her best to help you become parents.
She was compassionate, kind, understanding, positive, patient, and warm.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Northern Virginia. (Assigned nurse: jenn)
Jenn was magnificent in every sense of the word. She cared for us deeply and she was wonderful.
2019 - 2020
[Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni is] phenomenal and made things so easy for us...We were clueless about everything IVF related when we met Dr. Moragianni. She eased our concerns, answered all of our questions, and really made this process as easy as it could be. She is friendly, funny, welcoming, compassionate, intelligent, honest, and all around one of the best doctors we have seen... I HIGHLY recommend CCRM and Dr. Moragianni, from our initial meeting to graduating IVF, everything was exceptional!
The staff [at CCRM Northern Virginia] was EXCELLENT. All the little details from knowing our names when we walked in, to answering our questions, and really making it easy to understand the steps...They have all the strengths. The staff and clinic was extremely professional, clean, and really went through the journey with us. Celebrating every step, and encouraging us at each appointment. They were extremely friendly and you could just tell that they have a wonderful work environment because everyone was always smiling and getting along.
How was your experience with Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia?
There's aren't enough words to express how grateful we are for Dr. Moragianni and the staff at CCRM. We were clueless about everything IVF related when we met Dr. Moragianni. She eased our concerns, answered all of our questions, and really made this process as easy as it could be. She is friendly, funny, welcoming, compassionate, intelligent, honest, and all around one of the best doctors we have seen. I HIGHLY recommend CCRM and Dr. Moragianni, from our initial meeting to graduating IVF, everything was exceptional!
She's phenomenal and made things so easy for us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Northern Virginia. (Assigned nurse: Maureen then Alicia)
The staff was EXCELLENT. All the little details from knowing our names when we walked in, to answering our questions, and really making it easy to understand the steps