Vasiliki Moragianni

CCRM Northern Virginia

Medical SchoolHahnemann Drexel U.
ResidencyAbington Mem Hosp
866-803-2218
Columbia
5450 Knoll North Drive
Columbia, MD 21045
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vasiliki Moragianni to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CCRM Northern Virginia to a friend?
3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Enjoy a vastly different experience with her [Dr. Moragianni]...as your trusted advisor, as your coach and as a caring professional...Our baby girl was born in August and we are overflowing with deep gratitude for all Dr. M did to bring her into this world... I will also add that as the primary patient, I am a bit high maintenance...lots of questions, lots of worries and a total wimp with medical procedures. Dr. M was so patient with me and used her charming personality to relax me and calm me down during some of the stressful episodes of our journey. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Moragianni to anyone trying to conceive via IVF. I believe our relationship with her and her expertise and knowledge was instrumental to our success.
3 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Colorado?
We can't say enough positive things about our experience with Dr. Moragianni! After several unsuccessful IVF procedures at another popular fertility clinic in Northern Virginia, we decided to meet with Dr. Moragianni to see if she could offer us a different and more promising strategy. My husband and I are both in our mid and late forties so while we were very aware of the statistics, we still wanted to try everything. Dr. M spent an hour and a half with us during our first meeting and patiently explained all of our options in great detail but with warmth and care. It was such a wonderful experience that we immediately decided to start working with her. When we chose a path that was statistically not very promising, Dr. M was still extremely supportive and encouraging giving us the right amount of hope balanced with the facts. When that didn't work, we tried our next option and spent many months working with Dr. M to make our dreams a reality. In December of 2016, right before Christmas, we were told we were pregnant!!! She was as excited as we were and we enjoyed many special moments as we checked on our fetus and heard her heartbeat in early 2017. Our baby girl was born in August and we are overflowing with deep gratitude for all Dr. M did to bring her into this world. I will also add that as the primary patient, I am a bit high maintenance...lots of questions, lots of worries and a total wimp with medical procedures. Dr. M was so patient with me and used her charming personality to relax me and calm me down during some of the stressful episodes of our journey. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Moragianni to anyone trying to conceive via IVF. I believe our relationship with her and her expertise and knowledge was instrumental to our success.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Colorado?
Enjoy a vastly different experience with her...as your trusted advisor, as your coach and as a caring professional.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Vasiliki Moragianni at CCRM Colorado?
She is extremely patient and has a wonderful personality so her bedside manner was comforting and jovial. She was supportive and encouraging even when we chose options that were not statistically promising.
Describe the protocols Vasiliki Moragianni used in your cycles at CCRM Colorado and their degree of success.
I wish I could remember them all but I don't. I remember lots of shots and some pills during a stimulated cycle and then more shots and maybe some pills with preparing for a transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Valerie Cyrus)
Warm, friendly and always on time with next steps. Clear on all communications about protocols and prompt with answers to questions.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
The clinic was quiet, peaceful and clean. They were flexible if I was late and communicated clearly about when we'd see doctors, etc. Recovery and waiting rooms were decorated well...didn't feel austere. The only weakness would be its location.
Describe Vasiliki Moragianni's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Colorado.
For my age, Dr. Moragianni absolutely made the right decision. I got pregnant on our first transfer of a donor egg with my husband's sperm. If we had transferred two at my age, I know my pregnancy and delivery would be even more difficult. I am thankful to have a little girl and have my health in tact so I can take good care of her for many years.
Vasiliki Moragianni