Vasilios Goudas

Advanced Fertility Services

ResidencyNassau U.
FellowshipMayo Clinic
1625 Third Avenue
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vasilios Goudas to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Advanced Fertility Services to a friend?
Neutral: 100%7.4
Dr. Goudas was very open and honest the entire way of the process. He was always talking optimistically and was very disappointed that we were not successful with the process... He wanted to try whatever method he could in order for us to become parents... Dr. Goudas put us on the typical med protocol for egg retrieval and then transfer. The first transfer was successful however we miscarried after 5 and a half weeks due to chromosome abnormalities. Next we did back to back retrievals but all embryos were abnormal.
How was your experience with Vasilios Goudas at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas?
I feel Dr. Goudas was a great doctor. He was always straightforward and very optimistic. I know he felt disappointment with the fact that we were not successful. He wanted to try whatever method he could in order for us to become parents.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Vasilios Goudas at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas?
Ask as many questions as possible and don't be afraid to ask however many times you need.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Vasilios Goudas at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas?
Describe the protocols Vasilios Goudas used in your cycles at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas and their degree of success.
I spent a year with Dr. Goudas. He was the 3rd doctor I had been to. By the time I got to him we were ready to go straight to IVF. Dr. Goudas put us on the typical med protocol for egg retrieval and then transfer. The first transfer was successful however we miscarried after 5 and a half weeks due to chromosome abnormalities. Next we did back to back retrievals but all embryos were abnormal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Dr. Tralik)
The nursing staff overall was really good. I was pleased with my service from them.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Texas.
I unfortunately was not overly thrilled with the clinic as a whole. Their office staff lacks good, clear communication. I have had horrible times dealing with their financial department and their office manager is not prompt with getting back to you. I also felt as though the clinic was not as up front as they should have been with their pricing. I did like that they offered a teacher discount. However, i felt like the charged me for things I didn't need or use.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Vasilios Goudas at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas.
My overall costs, excluding insurance, was $30,000.
Describe Vasilios Goudas's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas.
Dr. Goudas said that he would transfer 2 embryos if we elected to not do PGS testing but probably only 1 if we did PGS testing. I believe my age played a factor as well.
What specific things went wrong at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas?
Vasilios Goudas