4.6

Victoria Maclin works at

7308 S 142nd St
Omaha, NE 68138

2017, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Victoria Maclin] was nice, she explained everything. She was profesenal, and asked us questions. She wanted to start treatment right away but didn't seem interested if we were going to be able to afford it. She also did not seem to care that we live four and a half hours away, meaning we would have to take off of work to get to any extra appointments.
The clinic [Hearthland Center for Reproductive Medicine] was beautiful and there was a lot of privacy, clinic was not located in downtown Omaha which was a HUGE plus. It would be a huge help if they could schedule the women's HSG and the man's sperm analysis at the same time or around the same time (deff. the same day)... She performed a HSG on me showing that my tubes are completely blocked. She was wanting to set up another appt to have my husband do a sperm test.
How was your experience with Victoria Maclin at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She was nice, she explained everything. She was profesenal, and asked us questions. She wanted to start treatment right away but didn't seem interested if we were going to be able to afford it. She also did not seem to care that we live four and a half hours away, meaning we would have to take off of work to get to any extra appointments.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Victoria Maclin at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Be ready and financially able to dive in full force.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Victoria Maclin at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She was polite and explained everything to us.
Describe the protocols Victoria Maclin used in your cycles at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was beautiful and there was a lot of privacy, clinic was not located in downtown Omaha which was a HUGE plus. It would be a huge help if they could schedule the women's HSG and the man's sperm analysis at the same time or around the same time (deff. the same day)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Victoria Maclin at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The HSG was not a bad price, but was not told what any further treatment would cost.
What specific things went wrong at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Victoria Maclin
2014, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Victoria Maclin is] Compassionate and,caring. You were treated as a patient not a number or by another paycheck. She would always have the next step planned in our infertility journey.... She had tried me with a few different fertility medications such as clinic and femera... I started out seeing Dr. Ramey and he retired and so I was turned over to Dr. Macklin. She had called our satellite office to always give directions on my next step of treatment.
This office I feel like was one of the bests for me. I’ve been to a few different offices and just left feeling defeated. Heartland is my favorite. I love the doctor and the staff there. I’d recommend this office to everyone.... [the staff are] Very compassionate and caring. Quick to return phone calls.... The whole office was so caring and nice that it makes you keep wanting to go back.
Compassionate and,caring. You were treated as a patient not a number or by another paycheck. She would always have the next step planned in our infertility journey. I look forward going back hopefully in the future.
She is the best around.
I started out seeing Dr. Ramey and he retired and so I was turned over to Dr. Macklin. She had called our satellite office to always give directions on my next step of treatment. She had tried me with a few different fertility medications such as clinic and femera
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Very compassionate and caring. Quick to return phone calls.
Describe your experience with Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Unsure