New York Fertility

Forest Hills
108-48 70th Road
Forest Hills, NY 11375
718-793-8868
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vidya Palta to a friend?
7.3

7.3

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend New York Fertility to a friend?
She [Dr. Palta] criticized my lifestyle and felt like she blamed me for not being able to conceive and I will never forget that about her that’s why I would never recommend another women to get hurt the way I did.... Did not feel treated with care during my hard times trying to conceive. Felt as if it was all for money. Did not make me feel comfortable at all. I regret having that experience because it left me sad even 4 years later and still no pregnancy. I just remember always feeling sad and depressed leaving the office every time.
I won’t ever forget one staff member [at NY Reproductive] was she tried to take blood out of my upper outer arm rather than a vein. I was just shocked at how they didn’t know what they were doing. Too many negative instances I had during my 6 months of fertility treatment.... There were no strengths. I wouldn’t ever go back even if I had an option to retry those same treatments for free I would not go back. If a patient was planning to go there I would let them know to not even waste their time and energy and especially their pain and money
How was your experience with Vidya Palta at New York Reproductive?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Vidya Palta at New York Reproductive?
If you don’t care about a doctor treating you with care and feeling positive and giving you that quality time than she will be right for you. She criticized my lifestyle and felt like she blamed me for not being able to conceive and I will never forget that about her that’s why I would never recommend another women to get hurt the way I did.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Vidya Palta at New York Reproductive?
I felt like i was being taken more for my money rather than helping me get pregnant. No positivity towards achieving pregnancy but criticizing me rather than helping me.
Describe the protocols Vidya Palta used in your cycles at New York Reproductive and their degree of success.
I remember taking clomid as well as Gino F 75 units for a few days As well as menopure once during the week. I Also took an ovulation shot each cycle. I would head in for a week straight to take my bloodwork. It was very draining.
The nursing staff did not really care they just did what they were told. I won’t ever forget one staff member was she tried to take blood out of my upper outer arm rather than a vein. I was just shocked at how they didn’t know what they were doing. Too many negative instances I had during my 6 months of fertility treatment.
Describe your experience with New York Reproductive.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Vidya Palta at New York Reproductive.
Around 10,000
Describe Vidya Palta's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New York Reproductive.
I haven’t gone that far into fertility treatment yet. After my experience with my old fertility doctor I have always been sad about not conceiving with her help that I am finally willing to try another doctor.
New York Reproductive
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Vidya Palta at New York Reproductive.

While she [Dr. Palta] is great when she is with you, she can be forgetful. Make sure that you follow up with the staff for things like appointment times and refilling prescriptions...She gets to know her patients and really tries to work with you and explain everything...You see Dr. Palta at just about every visit. She even draws my blood sometimes. She answers the phone personally at night and has called at odd hours to make sure that I have the results of tests as soon as she gets them. She is also quite knowledgeable and tries to explain the science behind everything.
The staff [at New York Fertility] in her office is great. Although Dr. Palta watches over everything that they do...The office is just Dr. Palta and her staff, so it feels much smaller and you get more personal attention than you would get in a larger clinic. She is open on weekends which is great, but it would be nice if they were open earlier in the morning or later in the afternoon during the week...You see Dr. Palta at just about every visit. She even draws my blood sometimes. She answers the phone personally at night and has called at odd hours to make sure that I have the results of tests as soon as she gets them. She is also quite knowledgeable and tries to explain the science behind everything.
Ashkenazi Jewish, Other
How was your experience with Vidya Palta at New York Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Vidya Palta at New York Fertility?
While she is great when she is with you, she can be forgetful. Make sure that you follow up with the staff for things like appointment times and refilling prescriptions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Vidya Palta at New York Fertility?
The staff in her office is great. Although Dr. Palta watches over everything that they do.
Describe your experience with New York Fertility.
New York Fertility