Vinay Gunnala

Southwest Fertility Center

Nurse available by email
Not available by direct line
Medical SchoolU of Arizona
ResidencyWeill Cornell
FellowshipWeill Cornell
Phoenix
3125 N. 32nd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
602-956-7481
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vinay Gunnala to a friend?
Neutral: 100%8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Southwest Fertility Center to a friend?
He [Dr. Vinay Gunnala] was very warm through the consultation and ended with saying he was positive he could help me...He asked many times if I had questions and was very thorough. He even said they'd work with me regarding ultrasounds he needs taken in his office, not something you hear from fertility clinics very often... said yesterday that his nurses would be sending me a message today containing everything he spoke about during the teleconsult including tests he was going to order. I haven't yet received it and when I called I discovered they had closed almost two hours early. Some of these tests need to be done soon if I'm going to start in September so I'm concerned.
How was your experience with Vinay Gunnala at Southwest Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Vinay Gunnala at Southwest Fertility Center?
Ask a lot of questions- he expects you to and he will give thorough answers.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Vinay Gunnala at Southwest Fertility Center?
I mentioned to Vinay Gunnala that my sister used their clinic to have her son who is now 30. He told me to send my regards. He was very warm through the consultation and ended with saying he was positive he could help me.
Describe your experience with Southwest Fertility Center.
Weakness: One of the nurses was not very knowledgeable at all and had me worried SW Fertility was not equipped to handle me as an out-of-state patient. This ended up being completely false. Strengths: Fran's really on top of things and Dr. Vinay Gunnala is a top doctor that I have a lot of faith in.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Vinay Gunnala at Southwest Fertility Center.
He has an IVF package starting at $5300 that has made IVF affordable to me. Unfortunately, the meds will run between $3-8000 and I'm hoping they will submit a preauth ahead of time so I can find out how much insurance will cover. I also need to finish applying for Compassionate Care which I really don't want to do until I receive the price list to verify prices which they were supposed to be sending today.
What specific things went wrong at Southwest Fertility Center?
Vinay Gunnala
Southwest Fertility Center
Phoenix

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Vinay Gunnala at Southwest Fertility Center.