Doctor available by email
Swansea
6 Bronze Pointe
Swansea, IL 62226
618.509.5523
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Violet Klenov to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vios Fertility Institute to a friend?
2020
Dr. Klenov met with us to discuss our situation and answered all questions we had. She has been there for us every step of the way. We have been able to log on to a portal and submit questions to her and her responses are timely and thorough. We have felt comfortable asking her anything we need and she takes the time to explain anything to us...At this point, my wife and I have had our initial consult, lab work, genetics testing, semen analysis and other testing. We had our follow up appointment...We hope to have our embryos frozen for a later insertion...
Our overall experience with VIOS and Dr. Klenov has been great. The subject of infertility and IVF (in our case) is a sensitive subject - it could be easy to get overwhelmed. My wife an I have left our appointments excited instead of nervous or intimidated. My wife and I did have a customer service experience incident with the front desk, but we were very satisfied with how the situation was handled when we brought it up with VIOS. Dr. Klenov took a personal approach by reaching out and discussing the incident with us directly and helped us seek restitution for our experience. We are thankful she is out doctor.
2020
How was your experience with Violet Klenov at Vios Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Violet Klenov at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Klenov is very thorough and takes her time to explain the entire process, but do not hesitate to ask her any questions or for clarification. She is more than happy to make sure you understand and are comfortable with what lies ahead.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Violet Klenov at Vios Fertility Institute?
Describe the protocols Violet Klenov used in your cycles at Vios Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
At this point, my wife and I have had our initial consult, lab work, genetics testing, semen analysis and other testing. We had our follow up appointment and will begin in May. The only set back is Covid-19. We hope to have our embryos frozen for a later insertion.
The nurses so far have been very compassionate and comforting.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Fertility can be a sensitive, overwhelming subject. VIOS does a great job overall of making sure you are accommodated and comfortable. We did have one negative experience with the front desk, but when we shared with VIOS, they took immediate action and we felt they handled the situation properly. We also felt confident that the isolated experience we had with one individual was not reflective of VIOS.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Violet Klenov at Vios Fertility Institute.
Our health insurance is covering testing and medications, but not the IVF procedure itself. Our overall procedure cost will be $12,500 we were told.
St. Louis

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Violet Klenov at Vios Fertility Institute.

2019 - 2020
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Klenov is an excellent listener. She is very thorough and patient. She explains each step of the treatment process and listens to all of your concerns...cares about not only your fertility wellness but your wellness as a person. She wants to make sure that you are emotionally and mentally well during the treatment process. I can't think of any weaknesses. I would recommend her to anyone experience infertility.
Erica [nurse at Vios Fertility Institute] was very compassionate. She responded to all of my messages in a timely manner and made sure that I understood all instructions...Everyone that I have encountered at this clinic is awesome including the lab workers, front desk, ultrasound techs, nurses and doctors. The only thing I would want to see changed is the availability for later appointments due to my schedule.
2019 - 2020
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Violet Klenov at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Klenov cares about not only your fertility wellness but your wellness as a person. She wants to make sure that you are emotionally and mentally well during the treatment process. I can't think of any weaknesses. I would recommend her to anyone experience infertility.
To be open and flexible
I have not started treatment yet. I will be starting ivf soon.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Erica )
Erica was very compassionate. She responded to all of my messages in a timely manner and made sure that I understood all instructions.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
I have not started treatment yet, so I am not sure. So far I have only been responsible for my specialist office visit copay. Genetic testing was completely covered by insurance.
Describe Violet Klenov's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Vios Fertility Institute.
I have not discussed this with my doctor yet, because I am waiting to do an egg retrieval.
O'Fallon