Troche Fertility Centers

Nurse available by emailDoctor, Nurse available by direct lineAvailable by cell phone
Medical SchoolU. of Puerto Rico
Scottsdale
6930 East Chauncey Lane
Scottsdale, AZ 85054
602-993-8636
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vladimir Troche to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Troche Fertility Centers to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
He [Dr. Vladimir Troche] is a nice person and as a Doctor he is kind and tells you how it is. His theories however, are outdated and not modern. He was never positive and I always requested for him to become more positive when he saw me. each time I saw him he said that my round is not good and its a very bad cycle but he also said it wouldn't get better. I actually did not agree considering my DOR and asked to proceed with 5 eggs retrieved
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
He is a nice person and as a Doctor he is kind and tells you how it is. His theories however, are outdated and not modern. He was never positive and I always requested for him to become more positive when he saw me. each time I saw him he said that my round is not good and its a very bad cycle but he also said it wouldn't get better. I actually did not agree considering my DOR and asked to proceed with 5 eggs retrieved. I do not feel that this doctor had my best interest at heart and was more concern with his stats.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
My best advice is when you start to get that feeling like the office doesn't really care about the overall journey you are facing, to get a second opinion. I know this is the only fertility in the West Valley but the drive is worth the feeling of comfort
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
Dr. Troche office was not personable to the needs of myself as a person. I was just a number at the location and often felt like they were just using my body as a way to get their stats up. The never communicated anything with me. I felt that my case had begun to be too hard for this center and they have given up on me. They had messed up on meds, and just kept telling me to keep going. everyone I talked to was on the same protocol, this made me feel as if my needs for my body were not considered .
Describe the protocols Vladimir Troche used in your cycles at Troche Fertility Centers and their degree of success.
Everyday Follistim 150, Menopur 75, Preganal, Prostrogen Cream, ( sorry for the spelling)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Troche Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Laura Troche )
The nirse staff had my cycle mixed up with someone else at one point. They never called to tell me when to stop birth control and when to begin meds. It took the staff over a week and a half to come up with a calenender plan for me. Honestly, After being with my new doctor I could not imagine reliving that nightmare. If I knew now what I do, I would had saved the money and had a better chance somewhere else. The staff doesn't know what is going on, and this is why they do not tell you anything. I have no idea what my numbers were the entire IVF because they never called with updates. They just stated, No News is good news. I feel I was cheated out of my IVF cycle when I had the money.
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
I think that the location is nice and the fact they have a center attached is great. I think the facility is convenient for West Valley commuters. I believe that the price is pretty reasonable . I think the office is very unorganized and that they need to work on bedside manner and work with the community to make the women who come to them feel more human. I think they need to update their research a little more and be more forward thinking to meet individual needs of all clients.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers.
8,800 for IVF Meds 4000
What specific things went wrong at Troche Fertility Centers?
Glendale
[Dr. Vladimir Troche was] Very open to questions and always explained all possible courses of treatment in complete detail. During procedures he would explain everything as the procedure was taking place and was concerned that I was doing ok. Made sure myself and my husband understood everything before leaving his office.... He is very personable and spoke with my husband and I in his office and went into great detail about treatment. His staff also made sure we understood everything before leaving and were available by phone during business hours.
European, Black or African-American
How was your experience with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
Ask questions and look at all possible options
Treatment strategies were to get my body go ovulate with oral fertility meds (femara). Take provera for 7 days and then once a period began I was to take femara on days 5-9 of period. Get labs completed to check progesterone levels on days 21, 22 or 23. Wait for assistant to call with results. 1st round was not successful so we did the process again with the highest dose of femara. Currently waiting to do labs in another week.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Troche Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Yvonne)
Yvonne usually contacts me back within a couple hours of leaving a voicemail. She is very thorough over the phone and consults with Dr Troche.
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
Warm and inviting environment. Welcoming staff. The Dr is very open with his patients and makes sure they understand before leaving his office. Office staff are all very nice and understanding and willing to make your visit as comfortable as possible. No complaints at this time to report.
For the most part, insurance covered most of the visits after I put up a fight with the insurance company. I have had to pay my deductible and copays
Glendale
Dr. Troche and his team are extremely passionate about helping me and my husband through our fertility journey....At first they were very reserved in my treatment plan until I said I wanted to be more aggressive. The next time we discussed treatment Dr. Troche understood my schedule and adjusted the treatment plan to be much more aggressive.... Clomid three cycles with ultrasounds and bloodwork. Now starting first cycle of IVF.
How was your experience with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
I was so happy to have found Dr. Troche and his team. They are a small fertility clinic but every person that works there shows 100% focus on me when I am there. I can tell that the clinic communicates internally very well because each person I work with knows where I am at in my process. They always cover all questions even before I knew that I would have that question. At first they were very reserved in my treatment plan until I said I wanted to be more aggressive. The next time we discussed treatment Dr. Troche understood my schedule and adjusted the treatment plan to be much more aggressive. I trust this clinic more than I have ever trusted a doctor and his team. They are wonderful!
Stop wasting your time seeing your OBGYN and start seeing Dr. Troche.
Dr. Troche and his team are extremely passionate about helping me and my husband through our fertility journey. There are always there for us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Troche Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Laura Troche)
Laura and Kori were my nursing staff. They were very organized and provided me a detailed plan of my IVF treatment. They went over every step of the process and made follow up calls to ensure I understood everything.
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
They are a great clinic and very organized. I wish I would have started seeing them sooner than later. They have been extremely helpful in this whole process. There number one concern was always my health.
My insurance covered most of the cost. The clinic had a billing coordinator that provided us a paper with what our out of pocket cost should average. It was $35 per visit and $795 for freezing our embroys
Glendale
He [Dr. Vladimir Troche] was hard on me for my weight and type 2 diabetes, but did it in a kind manner and explained to me why it was so important...We went right to IVF due to severe male factor. We did birth control, menopur, gonal-f and cetrotide. Then after retrieval progesterone, suppositories, antibiotics...Dr. Troche was extremely honest and to the point. He wanted the best outcome for us and he was compassionate, funny and caring.
How was your experience with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
He is blunt and honest and at first you may feel like he is being harsh, but he explains everything and when I was crying after he mentioned my weight, he sought me out and consoled me and told me it would happen, we just had to work at it. Which I did, it meant a lot and I liked that he made my husband understand that he needs to be there and support me through this entire process. He also recognized when I was being successful and acknowledged that. He always explained his reasoning behind things and was very honest about our course of treatment.
Understand he has you, your partner and your future children's best interest in mind.
Dr. Troche was extremely honest and to the point. He wanted the best outcome for us and he was compassionate, funny and caring. He was hard on me for my weight and type 2 diabetes, but did it in a kind manner and explained to me why it was so important. He also included my husband and made sure that we were on the journey together.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Troche Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Kori Garcia )
Everyone was amazing. Kori did a great job of communicating with me and keeping me informed. I genuinely believe their staff cares about us and I never had to remind her of my situation and she always put me at ease.
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
They are efficient, timely and honest. Billing is on top of everything and they are always polite and nice.
We had insurance so we sat with the financial counselor and she explained our coverage and what we would need to pay out of pocket. They were very thorough and no surprises.
Describe Vladimir Troche's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Troche Fertility Centers.
He preferred one or two, no more. He is not a fan of multiple births due to the increased complications.
2013 - 2015
Dr Troche really took the time to listen and genuinely sought our input into the treatment plan. He told us from the beginning he would not do anything we weren’t comfortable with. I always felt our treatment plan was highly personalized just for us.... None of the IUI cycles were successful so he recommended IVF with ICSI due to my husband’s low motility and morphology. We did stimulation with injections and ended up retrieving 36 eggs (28 mature) and attempted to fertilize 8 eggs.
2013 - 2015
How was your experience with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
Dr Troche had fantastic bedside manner and really took his time with both me and my husband. He made it clear I was the priority as josh patient but definitely checked in with my husband to address any and all questions/concerns from him as well. My husband felt very comfortable with Dr Troche.
Trust him and clearly state your desires and intentions. He absolutely wants to honor your wishes so let him know what they are.
Our first IUI was without any meds since we knew for sure that I ovulated every month. That was unsuccessful so the next one we did Clomid. That ended up thinning my uterine lining to much so he switched to another oral med (can’t remember the name). None of the IUI cycles were successful so he recommended IVF with ICSI due to my husband’s low motility and morphology. We did stimulation with injections and ended up retrieving 36 eggs (28 mature) and attempted to fertilize 8 eggs. 7 were successful but only 4 continued to grow after 3 days. I ended up with OHSS so we froze the 4 embryos and waited about 45 days while my body recovered. Our first transfer, the first embryo that was prepared did not survive the thawing process, so only one embryo was transferred, which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Our second round, Dr Troche said he would be willing to transfer our remaining 2 embryos if we were ok with the idea of having twins. He explained all the risks of a twin pregnancy given my small frame and ultimately supported us in our decision to proceed. Again, however, one embryo did not survive the thawing process so only 1 embryo was transferred. This resulted in a positive pregnancy test and our first ultrasound at 7 weeks confirmed the embryo had split and I had conceived identical twins. I carried the twins all the way to my scheduled c-section date at 37 weeks and all of use ended up healthy with no complications. 2 years later I spontaneously conceived another baby who was also perfectly healthy. We then asked Dr Troche to dispose of the rest of my frozen eggs since we feel our family is complete.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Troche Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Kari)
Kari was super compassionate and knowledgeable. I always felt like she was personally aware of the specifics of my case and I never felt like I could get lost in the shuffle.
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
Very clean, organized, took care of all communication with my insurance company. I didn’t have to worry about anything!! The only thing I wish had been different is an option to pay online would have been very convenient, rather than having to pay in person or send a check via mail.
My insurance covered about 75% of medications, and 50% of procedures associated with infertility treatment. Out of pocket we probably paid a total of about $5000 total for 3 cycles IUI and 2 cycles IVF
He was hesitant to transfer more than one embryo at a time for me but ultimately, after explaining all risk factors and considerations, he supported our decision to transfer 2 embryos since we had already had a failed cycle of IVF.
2012 - 2014
If it wasn’t for Dr. Troche and his wonderful staff, I wouldn’t have my beautiful 3 year old son. I am very greatful for each and everyone there.... We started out with Clomid to help with ovulation. Then we moved onto a different oral medication. When those didn’t work we went to injections along with a trigger shot. That worked on the 3rd or 4th try but I miscarried. We did one more round with no luck. Then my husband and took a year off from trying. When we went back we did 2 more rounds of injections with no luck. They told me we had little chance of conceiving so we moved to IVF. First round of IVF resulted in my son.
2012 - 2014
How was your experience with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
I loved the clinic and all of the staff. I went there for multiple years and when I miscarried, everyone was so supportive. If it wasn’t for Dr. Troche and his wonderful staff, I wouldn’t have my beautiful 3 year old son. I am very greatful for each and everyone there.
Be patient. Infertility is a long process but Dr. Troche is amazing and will definitely get you there.
They knew me by name. I felt like family.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Troche Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Ann Colins)
They were all amazing. From the blood drawls to the procedures, everyone was kind, supportive and professional.
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
They are amazing! I would tell everyone go check them out. It was easy to make appointments and they even gave me a military discount on my cycle of IVF. The clinic is easy to get to and it’s a very nice facility.
Leading up to my IVF, my insurance covered everything. For my cycle of IVF , they some how got my medication approved through my insurance so I didn’t have to pay for that. They gave me a military discount so I only paid 8000 for my fresh cycle of IVF
Dr. Troche only put in one embryo because he said that 2 wouldn’t be safe. He was worried about me carrying multiples and since I was only 28, he didn’t see a point to adding in more.
Glendale
I felt like I was in good hands of an experienced professional, someone who cared about his patients and truly wanted everyone to succeed. He [Dr. Troche] always took the time to explain everything in detail to me, to walk me through my ultrasounds, explain every change to treatment and how it would benefit our scenario.... He knows I like to know all the facts and in depth information that he would come to our appointments with articles already prepared for me to read.
How was your experience with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
I felt like I was in good hands of an experienced professional, someone who cared about his patients and truly wanted everyone to succeed. He always took the time to explain everything in detail to me, to walk me through my ultrasounds, explain every change to treatment and how it would benefit our scenario.
Ask him any and every question you have. Do not hesitate to ask him anything.
He always took the time to talk to me and get to know me and my personality. He knows I like to know all the facts and in depth information that he would come to our appointments with articles already prepared for me to read.
Every round was different. I appreciated that I never felt stagnant after multiple IUI attempts.
The entire staff is very kinda and efficient. I never had to wait very long in the waiting room or in a patient room.
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
I love that the clinic works with my insurance for my IUI treatments. The staff is very friendly. Dr. Torches is a very kind, patient, and caring doctor. I highly recommend considering seeing Dr. Troche for any fertility needs. All IVF procedures have to be paid up front.
All my visits and treatments have been covered by insurance thus far.
2005 - 2012
dr. Troche is confident and calm. He has a good sense of humor, but is serious about his medicine. We had no doubt that we would have success. he had accepted embryos from a closed clinic, and was very confident that he could help us conceive successfully. He used far less drugs and a much lower stress environment and we achieved twin pregnancy!
2005 - 2012
How was your experience with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
He does have an accent that takes some getting used to.
Dr. Troche had a very calming manner about him and the Frozen cycle we attempted was low stress and easy. He made sure that our experience with him was much less stressful than our past experiences with dr. Number one.
As my twins are now 13, I do not remember any specifics about the nursing staff.
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
As my frozen embryo transfer was 13 years ago, I do not know the specifics about this clinic in its current operation. It was a very small operation when we were there, just the doctor and a couple of nurses and embryologist.
As our frozen embryo transfer was 13 years ago, I do not remember the specifics of the cost. However there was minimal drugs and minimal expense.