Not available by email
ResidencyU of California in San Francisco
FellowshipKeck School of Medicine
6565 France Avenue South
Edina, MN 55435
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Wael Salem to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CCRM Minneapolis to a friend?
Wael has a way of speaking to me with empathy and not sympathy. He took the time to not just ask us about our struggles with infertility but also for our plans. ...I would prefer to have a female doctor through my experience for more compassion. But he took the time to get to know me and my partner on a personal level as well as being blunt about some situations which i appreciated in the end.
How was your experience with Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis?
As a new patient, I saw Wael and thought I would prefer to have a female doctor through my experience for more compassion. But he took the time to get to know me and my partner on a personal level as well as being blunt about some situations which i appreciated in the end. He always greeted us and learned our names quickly to build that trust. His way of speaking would have us focused on our goal but also distract us from now stressing too much as we get there.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis?
One advice is ASK QUESTIONS. He is open to many questions so don't be shy
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis?
Wael has a way of speaking to me with empathy and not sympathy. He took the time to not just ask us about our struggles with infertility but also for our plans. And he did try to explain that one way or another, blood related or not, a baby in our home will always see us as Family because we would be raising her/him
The nursing staff greets everyone with a warm smile and even take the time to leave out goodies for patients like coffee and cookies. Weakness would be the waiting time, you're appointment can be at 10:00am and you wont be seen until 10-15min after that
Describe your experience with CCRM Minneapolis.
Clinic strength will be easy access as well as the amazing online portal that they have set for patients. As well as the parking being at a no cost for patients. Many places charge for parking and it's ridiculous. Weakness, nothing. Honestly
Describe the costs associated with your care under Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis.
205 consultation fees, not sure what else.
Describe Wael Salem's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Minneapolis.
We are not that far in
Edina

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis.

1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Salem was very intelligent. He was compassionate and showed empathy for the experiences we had endured. He also discussed considerations that had not previously been discussed with us by our other doctors, such as cytotoxic c-section scars. He is fairly new to the Twin Cities, but does not lack experience or knowledge.
1 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis?
Even though he's male and new to the Twin Cities, he is knowledgeable and very compassionate.
Dr. Salem was very compassionate. I was hesitant to see a male for this topic, but he was very knowledgeable.
I have not had a lot of interaction with the nurses, as I am very new in the process with this clinic. Of the nurses I have interacted with, they've all been very kind.
Describe your experience with CCRM Minneapolis.
It's very organized. The clinic is modern and bright. There was a lot of paperwork - mostly completed online. Some of it seemed competitive between my husband and I. The website was a little confusing. I thought I had completed everything, but when I arrived at my appointment, I had missed something.
It was about $200 for the initial appointment. I think the cost for using donor eggs from their egg bank was approximately $20,000.