5.7

1060 Marsh Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
650-646-7500

1 patient review filtered by:

He [Dr. Wael Salem] told me I didn’t have much time and that if I wanted to try on my own I had to do it fast. He did not tell me why he chose the regimen that he picked for me but I knew I couldn’t have a fresh transfer because I needed a surgery to be able to accept a pregnancy...Multiple times I was told during my visits with him that “he dad to get going he had other patients to see”. In emails to the nurses asking for advise I was told that they talked to him and he said he already discussed that with me.
felt as though I was a number to them [nurses at CCRM Minneapolis]. When is call it would take them hours to days to get back to me. Same with emails...[monitoring] Times were not convenient with my work times...I had to pay up front and when things failed it took a long time to get my money back...It feels like a cold and sterile place. The was no warmth or compassion there...The one strength was the OR staff. They were k credibly kind and compassionate during such an emotional and scary time.
How was your experience with Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis?
Going through this I expected to be able to talk with him if questions arose. I had to pay for another visit if I wanted that. I got charged for phone calls as well. I felt that all they wanted was my money and that I was just another number to them.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis?
Find someone else. Anyone else.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis?
Describe the protocols Wael Salem used in your cycles at CCRM Minneapolis and their degree of success.
He told me I didn’t have much time and that if I wanted to try on my own I had to do it fast. He did not tell me why he chose the regimen that he picked for me but I knew I couldn’t have a fresh transfer because I needed a surgery to be able to accept a pregnancy.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM Minneapolis.
I again felt as though I was a number to them. When is call it would take them hours to days to get back to me. Same with emails.
Describe your experience with CCRM Minneapolis.
The clinic just wants your money. It feels like a cold and sterile place. The was no warmth or compassion there. I had to pay in advance. When I had no eggs to test or freeze it fools weeks and many calls to get my money back. The one strength was the OR staff. They were k credibly kind and compassionate during such an emotional and scary time.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Minneapolis.
Times were not convenient with my work times.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis.
Describe Wael Salem's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Minneapolis.
I had to embryos to transfer.
What specific things went wrong at CCRM Minneapolis?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Minneapolis.
During the time I was getting labs daily the correct labs were not ordered. If I didn’t know better I would have left and had to come back. Instead I had to get poked twice that day.
Wael Salem