5.7

1060 Marsh Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
650-646-7500

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr.Salem is very compassionate and made me feel like my husband and I having a baby was his biggest priority. He had a manner that was extremely friendly and explained everything in great detail.... Dr. Salem primary did phone consists with me as we were far from the clinic. He always explained things in a way I could understand and made me feel confident our cycle would be successful. He explained his experience and how it compared with our expected treatment plan and I never doubted his expertise. He was caring during painful procedures and his knowledge of infertility blew me away.
It’s difficult to get same day results from outside clinic faxed to CCRM. They also ordered wrong medication which had to be corrected.... Weaknesses: not feeling like you’re able to get through to a nurse or billing coordinator when you need. It seemed like there were always multiple people looking at my chart and they would jumble the info. Feels like they would quickly rush you through appts. Strengths: having Dr.Salem on staff
How was your experience with Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis?
Dr. Salem primary did phone consists with me as we were far from the clinic. He always explained things in a way I could understand and made me feel confident our cycle would be successful. He explained his experience and how it compared with our expected treatment plan and I never doubted his expertise. He was caring during painful procedures and his knowledge of infertility blew me away. When answering questions I had, he did so in a way that didn’t belittle my lack of knowledge and explained everything so wonderfully.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis?
If you’re unable to get the answers you need from his nursing staff, ask to speak directly with him. He’s more than happy to set aside time to speak with you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis?
Describe the protocols Wael Salem used in your cycles at CCRM Minneapolis and their degree of success.
For our Egg Retreival process, I was on 150units of Gonal F for 10 days starting day 16 of my cycle. I also did 1 vial of menopur for those 10 days and 5 days of cetrotide starting day 21 of my cycle. For my trigger prior to retreival I did leuprolide and novarel. I was also placed on a medication to lower my estrogen levels 2 days prior to retreival.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Minneapolis. (Assigned nurse: Andrea)
I didn’t end up primarily working with Andrea. There would be different nurses providing results each time. I didn’t feel like I knew how each monitoring appt went unless I asked for specifics. They would just say if I was on track or not.
Describe your experience with CCRM Minneapolis.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Wael Salem at CCRM Minneapolis.
Ivf Egg retreival with Genetic testing and 1 frozen transfer is approximately $25000
Describe Wael Salem's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Minneapolis.
Dr. Salem stated he prefers single embryo transfers
What specific things went wrong at CCRM Minneapolis?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Minneapolis.
Wael Salem