Wayne Lin

Reproductive Partners Medical Group

Not available by direct line
Available by cell phone
Doctor personal cell phone
Medical SchoolNational Taiwan U.
ResidencyUCSF
FellowshipHarvard
Westminster
13950 Milton Ave
Westminster, CA 92683
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Wayne Lin to a friend?

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Partners Medical Group to a friend?
Anovulation, Unexplained
Dr. Lin was very caring and listen to us. He took the time to explain everything he was doing and his voice somehow put you at ease. He was very calm in his explanations and didn't rush us. The only thing I would've liked Dr. Lin to do is be more aggressive in treatment. I feel like it may have saved us some money and we may have had results faster.... Tell Dr. Lin exactly what you want to do and what you are comfortable with doing and what you're not.
Anovulation, Unexplained
How was your experience with Wayne Lin at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Wayne Lin at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Make sure you ask all of the questions you have, write them down before you go for your first consult. Try to arrive on time for your appointment so you will be seen on time. Tell Dr. Lin exactly what you want to do and what you are comfortable with doing and what you're not.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Wayne Lin at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Originally we were going to see Dr. Lane Wong, and we didn't know he was retiring and leaving his practice to Dr. Lin. From the very beginning that Dr. Lin started to care for us, we notice how caring he was. He took the time to listen to us, and told us to hold on to hope.
Describe the protocols Wayne Lin used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Medical Group and their degree of success.
My wife was the one who knows exactly what the treatments were but I know we used a lot of pills, sometimes injections and we did several IUIs.
I didn't really interact much with the nurses, as much as my wife did. But the interaction I did have with them was very minimal. They seems professional but not as caring as Dr. Lin.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The clinic was clean, but the furniture was very old. I didn't appreciate that personal information was given out in front of other nurses, staff and sometimes around other patients. I think it was just the way the clinic was set up that it wasn't very private
Describe the costs associated with your care under Wayne Lin at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Cash patient ultrasound visit $160, IUI $380, medications varied depending on insurance coverage.
Describe Wayne Lin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Wayne Lin
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Westminster

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Wayne Lin at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.