5.6

4735 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Newark, DE 19713
200 Banning Street
Dover, DE 19904

Upon meeting Dr. Schillings, I knew we had made the right choice in switching clinics. Dr. Schillings was honest about our fertility problems, but seemed hopeful that we would conceive with the right course of treatment. She and the RMA team remained dedicated to us (sending occasional cards and thank you notes, and showing kindness during our more difficult moments). After two donor embryo transfers (one ending in a chemical pregnancy), I am expecting my first child (due in September)...
After our first nurse [at RMA of PA] resigned, we were transferred to the excellent Kelly Hill. Kelly is the "third party" nurse, and she works out of RMA NJ (so we never met her personally), but she was conscientious, and promptly returned all of our calls. I can't speak more highly about our experience with Kelly. She's fantastic...Our previous nurse failed to call us with results once or twice (She was out of the office often), but that stopped as soon as we got a new nurse...
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
We came to Dr. Schillings after a number of negative experience with another fertility clinic. Upon meeting Dr. Schillings, I knew we had made the right choice in switching clinics. Dr. Schillings was honest about our fertility problems, but seemed hopeful that we would conceive with the right course of treatment. She and the RMA team remained dedicated to us (sending occasional cards and thank you notes, and showing kindness during our more difficult moments). After two donor embryo transfers (one ending in a chemical pregnancy), I am expecting my first child (due in September).
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Dr. Schillings is warm, engaging, and knowledgable. She was honest about our likelihood of becoming pregnant without assistance.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Kelly Hill)
After our first nurse resigned, we were transferred to the excellent Kelly Hill. Kelly is the "third party" nurse, and she works out of RMA NJ (so we never met her personally), but she was conscientious, and promptly returned all of our calls. I can't speak more highly about our experience with Kelly. She's fantastic.
Describe Wendy Schillings's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Schilling's had a strong preference for a single embryo transfer especially after the embryos had PGD testing.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Pennsylvania.
2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Schillings took the time to explain things in detail and answered a multitude of questions....he took every precaution and explained everything in great detail. I had an injury to my neck many years ago and before we proceeded she needed some additional testing on that to ensure I wouldn't be in any danger should I get pregnant. She was very compassionate towards my feelings and didn't make me feel like I was just a number. I couldn't be more happier to have a had treatment with Dr. Schillings.
Everything about RMAPA is great, from the front desk to the finance dept. Very well organized and the relaxing atmosphere when you walk in makes you feel less stressed. Every staff member that I've come in contact with has been pleasant and helpful in one way or another and I couldn't be more pleased...The nursing staff in general is fantastic, my nurse Bj was exceptional. She was very prompt and attentive to my needs and made my experience with RMA a great one.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
She took every precaution and explained everything in great detail. I had an injury to my neck many years ago and before we proceeded she needed some additional testing on that to ensure I wouldn't be in any danger should I get pregnant. She was very compassionate towards my feelings and didn't make me feel like I was just a number. I couldn't be more happier to have a had treatment with Dr. Schillings. Even during my first cycle when things didn't go so well she was there to keep our spirits up and encouraged us to do one more cycle and it was worth it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
This process is a very difficult and challenging one, remember to lean on your support staff, husband, partner and family if you need to. Don't give up even when you feel defeated and always as questions if you're unsure.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Bobbie Jean Witkus)
The nursing staff in general is fantastic, my nurse Bj was exceptional. She was very prompt and attentive to my needs and made my experience with RMA a great one. I will most definitely refer family and friends if they ask.

2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Schillings always appeared very informative and although she would give the information to us straight, she had good bed-side manner...Dr. Schillings and all of the staff of RMA remembered me and my husband by name each time I would come in for any type of visit. I was treated with respect and they always were patient with me...
There are not enough good things I can say about BJ and all of the staff of RMA. They are compassionate and it is very evident how much they care about what they do. When I found out that I had my 4th miscarriage at my OB's office, I went straight to RMA and BJ welcomed me with open arms and empathy. She took me in and agreed to even help get me another ultrasound to confirm the miscarriage. There were several times throughout my care at RMA, that I was very anxious and would call BJ. She was never impatient with me but always took the time to answer my questions and help to ease my anxiety...
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Trust her and the RMA team.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: BJ)
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
Amazing staff - all are intelligent, caring and empathetic! Because they are a larger office, they offer a lot of services that other small offices are not able to.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania.
The costs of RMA do seem to be a little bit more than at other nearby places such as the SHER institute, however I do feel it is worth it. I was fortunate that most of the services were covered under my insurance.

2011 - 2014, Successful
Wendy [Schillings] is cold and harsh... Wendy cares more about her statistics than patient wishes...She doesn't listen.... The procedures are all done in New Jersey by other doctors in the practice so you actually see very little of her, yet she sits at her desk making decisions lik she's playing God about what your body is and isn't capable of. I am very glad I didn't listen to her about my eggs...(she tried to convince me to use donor eggs which was way out of my price range.)
Good hours. No flexibility. Hard to reach in a crisis. I spilled some meds on a Sunday and they [RMA of PA] sent me all over creation looking for a compounding pharmacy, when it turns out the stuff I needed comes premixed and you get it from a regular pharmacy. The pharmacist was more help than the clinic by far...The nurses provide most of the care, and they do their best to balance her [Dr. Schillings] out...A lot of the treatments and tests were done by a nurse practitioner
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
She doesn't listen. I feel a little bad complaining about her because I had a healthy twin pregnancy, but I felt like that was despite her and not because of her. The procedures are all done in New Jersey by other doctors in the practice so you actually see very little of her, yet she sits at her desk making decisions lik she's playing God about what your body is and isn't capable of. I am very glad I didn't listen to her about my eggs, and went with them anyway (she tried to convince me to use donor eggs which was way out of my price range.)
Be determined to get what you want/need.
Wendy is cold and harsh. The nurses provide most of the care, and they do their best to balance her out. Wendy cares more about her statistics than patient wishes.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania.
A lot of the treatments and tests were done by a nurse practitioner, or was pretty good but seemed to like to make me feel like a stupid child. My nurse wasn't that smart and I had to explain things to her multiple times.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
Good hours. No flexibility. Hard to reach in a crisis. I spilled some meds on a Sunday and they sent me all over creation looking for a compounding pharmacy, when it turns out the stuff I needed comes premixed and you get it from a regular pharmacy. The pharmacist was more help than the clinic by far.

2020 - 2021, Successful
IUI With Other Docs
She [Dr. Schillings] is easy to ask any questions and she will make sure you understood...standard procedure up to failed Transfer.Egg retrieval then frozen transfer. Then more test was ordered after failed one to ensure the second transfer would be successful. We found out I have enlarged pituitary gland that prevent that successful transfer.I was prescribed the medication to lower the level of prolactin...
[RADfertility] On the portal, you will get any question or request answered with in a day. After hour there is on call doctor and they will respond to you with in 3 hours or less. They are really good at communicating with the patients...Cost was upfront that no surprising charges...This clinic will only transfer single embryo...She [Dr. Schillings] is easy to ask any questions and she will make sure you understood...
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
She explained the procedure/test before it was performed. She was compassionate. When I had failed transfer she made sure there was a hope and encourage me to keep going. Also suggested other tests to be done prior to my second transfer to make sure that would go smoothly.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Wendy Schillings at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
She is easy to ask any questions and she will make sure you understood. So ask as many questions if you are unsure about anything.
Describe the protocols Wendy Schillings used in your cycles at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware) and their degree of success.
I had pretty much standard procedure up to failed Transfer.Egg retrieval then frozen transfer. Then more test was ordered after failed one to ensure the second transfer would be successful. We found out I have enlarged pituitary gland that prevent that successful transfer.I was prescribed the medication to lower the level of prolactin.
Describe your experience with RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Wendy Schillings at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Cost was upfront that no surprising charges.
Describe Wendy Schillings's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
This clinic will only transfer single embryo.
Newark

She’s [Dr. Schillings] intelligent and to the point. She can come off as lacking empathy , but she just presents with a strong personality. She over all knows what she’s doing and talking about and wants to see success .... Felt like a human because she takes time to talk with you when you see her . A number at times due to how busy they’re and how they’re crunched with time to get all the morning monitoring and procedures done... Used clomid and the trigger shot & then did IUI two days in a row
They’re [RMA of PA] clean and friendly. They’re always open. The try there best to remember you from visit to visit (receptionist). They have coffee and tea on the waiting room. They’re busy and sometimes behind because of it. Rooms look older and are cold . The scenery on the ceiling isn’t very therapeutic.... [Nurse] Empathetic and can thoroughly explain information. Second round of IUI she didn’t call for any updates / reminders on what to do.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
She’s intelligent and to the point. She can come off as lacking empathy , but she just presents with a strong personality. She over all knows what she’s doing and talking about and wants to see success .
Go in with an open mind and heart.
Felt like a human because she takes time to talk with you when you see her . A number at times due to how busy they’re and how they’re crunched with time to get all the morning monitoring and procedures done .
Describe the protocols Wendy Schillings used in your cycles at RMA of Pennsylvania and their degree of success.
Used clomid and the trigger shot & then did IUI two days in a row . We have male factor infertility , count and speed is fine, but morphology was a 0 & then a 1. 4 is the “norm”.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Tara )
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
They’re clean and friendly. They’re always open. The try there best to remember you from visit to visit (receptionist). They have coffee and tea on the waiting room. They’re busy and sometimes behind because of it. Rooms look older and are cold . The scenery on the ceiling isn’t very therapeutic.
Copays and medication .
No comment
2013 - 2017, Successful
[Dr. Wendy Schillings was] Extremely talented and knowledgeable in her field! Detail oriented and honest! I have spoken very highly of her and her success rate for IVF! I am blessed to have had such an amazing woman helping me through one of the most challenging times of my life!...compassionate and supportive! Was there for me every step of the way!
Staff [at RMA of PA] was compassionate and supportive! Was there for me every step of the way!...Very clean and relaxing! A positive atmosphere and welcoming staff! Very organized and operates like a well oiled machine! Very knowledgeable and professional! Always helpful and efficient! They are great!...BJ [nurse] was so caring and supportive! I felt I could be honest and open about my fertility struggles. BJ listened to me and showed empathy for my experience! I’m so grateful to have had BJ in my fertility journey!
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Patience and faith in the process will get you to the blessing you always wanted!
Staff was compassionate and supportive! Was there for me every step of the way!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: BJ )
BJ was so caring and supportive! I felt I could be honest and open about my fertility struggles. BJ listened to me and showed empathy for my experience! I’m so grateful to have had BJ in my fertility journey!
Overall out of pocket $10k
Multiple embryo transfers can produce multiples and that is considered more high risk. A single embryo transfer is less likely to yield a singleton and more health for Mom and pregnancy.
Allentown

We are thrilled with the results after being treated by Dr. Schillings, but the Dr. herself has very limited contact with the patients - you deal almost exclusively with the nursing staff (who are great) - just don't expect a lot of interaction with Dr. Schillings...Dr. Schillings herself was not very responsive and definitely preferred that you communicate only with the nurses and not her directly...
Very organized [at RMA of Pennsylvania], quick to get results back to you, easy morning monitoring hours...We went right to IVF after finding my husband had a low sperm count. First IVF was intended to be a fresh transfer but had to be changed to a freeze-all cycle as the blastocysts were too slow to be transferred on day 5. Did a frozen transfer on the next available cycle and got a viable pregnancy...Nursing staff was excellent. Spoke to my primary nurse nearly every day on the phone.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Get to know your nursing staff - they will be your best friends
Treatment by nurses was very personal and individualized. Dr. Schillings herself was not very responsive and definitely preferred that you communicate only with the nurses and not her directly
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
Very organized, quick to get results back to you, easy morning monitoring hours.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Pennsylvania.
Monitoring hours were every morning. Convenient for me because I could go before work. The earlier you get there, the less of a wait.
approx $20K
We were encouraged to do a single transfer, which was a good decision for us
2012 - 2013, Successful
[Dr. Wendy Schillings] Used clomid to make sure I ovulated. Would check how many follicles were ready and then use progesterone shots. Then went in for IUI. Had my husbands speed washed and prepared. Did the IUI. Would start on progesterone capsules after IUI to hopefully keep the pregnancy.... She walked me through every step and made sure I knew what to expect. After every negative result she would spend time to make sure I knew what happened.
[RMA of PA-Allentown is a] Very relaxing environment. Always kept the patients moving when we would be there for blood work. Also came in early when my husband had to go to work so that we wouldn't miss a cycle. They really got to know you even if they weren't your primary nurse. Kept you informed at every step... Tara [a nurse] always answered and questions I had. She also would call as soon as she had results. She even remembered what number to call me at depending on if I was at work.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
I loved her. She was so assuring during my time there. I have told anyone that has an issue to go to her. I have sent 6 couples to her. She walked me through every step and made sure I knew what to expect. After every negative result she would spend time to make sure I knew what happened.
Be patient
She was very caring and listened to what I would say
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Tara)
Tara always answered and questions I had. She also would call as soon as she had results. She even remembered what number to call me at depending on if I was at work.
Allentown
I was very happy with my care with Dr. Schillings. I had a tough diagnosis but she did not give up until she discovered the issue and now I have a beautiful almost one year old boy! I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends....She spent time with me to try to figure out why I had two miscarriages....I had a hysteroscopy to correct a septate uterus....I felt like everyone [at RMA of PA] knew me and was excited for me to succeed.
The office [RMA] was very clean, organized and calming. The staff was welcoming and knowledgeable about my care and followed up with me. I was there often and I felt like everyone knew me and was excited for me to succeed...They were expensive but worth every cent....They [nursing staff] were all wonderful....I was very happy with my care with Dr. Schillings. I had a tough diagnosis but she did not give up until she discovered the issue
Don't give up!
She spent time with me to try to figure out why I had two miscarriages.
I had a hysteroscopy to correct a septate uterus.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Tara Markovich)
They were all wonderful.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
The office was very clean, organized and calming. The staff was welcoming and knowledgeable about my care and followed up with me. I was there often and I felt like everyone knew me and was excited for me to succeed.
They were expensive but worth every cent.
2014, Unsuccessful
I only saw her [Dr. Schillings] for the initial consultation which made me feel very unimportant...She spoke about my options but did not give me a feeling of faith that it would work. She seemed to push ivf. And just the fact that I only saw her for the consultation did not feel cared for by her...If you're doing ivf she's probably the doctor that specializes but don't expect to see her or get that warm fuzzy feeling...
It was a spa like atmosphere [at RMA of PA]. Quite relaxing and the front desk staff were great. Know you by name...They were very friendly and caring. They definitely made the experience bearable...Just did the usual ultrasound and blood work. Then clomid 50 mg with IUI sperm donor. And same with 2nd with no success. Was told after best to do ivf...
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
I only saw her for the initial consultation which made me feel very unimportant
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Pennsylvania.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
It was a spa like atmosphere. Quite relaxing and the front desk staff were great. Know you by name

2020 - 2021, Consult
Dr. Schillings was warm and easy to talk with. She was informative but also empathetic to my circumstance. I never felt like she was judging me or trying to treat me like a statistic...had a consultation with Dr. Schillings to discuss the results from my laproscopy. I had to take the appointment in the middle of my grandfathers. She was patient while [I] bounced back and forth. The only weakness was having to drive to Newark for my Laproacopy.
For strengths I felt like everyone was warm and inviting. No one was difficult to talk with. For weaknesses it is a lot of different people to have to interact with. I'm thankful for the portal but at times felt confused on who to talk to...[the RADfertility nurses] were informative and promptly responded to emails, phone calls and messages...
As strengths Dr. Schillings was informative, supportive, and understanding. I partially caretake for my grandfather since my grandmother died. I had a consultation with Dr. Schillings to discuss the results from my laproscopy. I had to take the appointment in the middle of my grandfathers. She was patient while K bounced back and forth. The only weakness was having to drive to Newark for my Laproacopy.
Take notes it can seem like a lot of information being presented to you and so your own notes during the process would be helpful.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Wendy Schillings at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Dr. Schillings was warm and easy to talk with. She was informative but also empathetic to my circumstance. I never felt like she was judging me or trying to treat me like a statistic. Never crossed my mind.
I solely had consultations as I do not have the funds to start treatment. I had blood work, urine screenings, a hysteroscopy, and laproscopy.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
They were informative and promptly responded to emails, phone calls and messages.
I honestly do not recall the exact amount. Estimate 4500.
Dover

Dr schillings was very clear in the things she was explaining. Always paused and made sure we understood before moving on. Gave us clear direction in the things we needed to do to have a baby. Also recommended counseling due to our situation which was very helpful...She spent plenty of time with me and my husband explaining everything and getting to know us
Everyone in the [RADfertility-Newark] office has always been very sweet and kind. Never had an issue with anyone...The only thing I would say is to have more follow ups with the clients. To either check up or see if they are okay with proceeding with treatments. Sometimes it feels that your situation may not be as important as something going through IVF
Ask all the questions you need to.
I haven’t gone through an IUI just yet but all the testing we did was to ensure my reproductive system was working. Although I still have pain and have not gone through the surgery to diagnose endometriosis, I’m glad to know all the other tests were normal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Theresa )
Everyone in the office has always been very sweet and kind. Never had an issue with anyone!
When we first started my insurance paid a good amount but we still have spent over 1,000 dollars in testing. Since 2020 started I have a new insurance that does not cover fertility and will be spending about 2-3k on treatments
We did not discuss this
Newark

She [Dr. Wendy Schillings] had absolutely 0 bedside manner, and I felt like she didn’t even read through my history...She rolled her eyes a number of times while reviewing health information such as prescriptions. She humiliated me in a room full of 5 other people while performing an internal ultrasound. I left that appointment and cried the entire 1 hour and 45 minute drive home. I was so mortified that I didn’t even want to call them and let them know I’d be discontinuing care with them for I was afraid of getting judged even more. She even made recommendations that were completely out of her scope of practice. I would not recommend her to anyone
The nursing staff [at RMA of Pennsylvania] was really nice and even the student under Dr Schillings was wonderful...She had no bedside manner whatsoever. She was rude and judge mental on top of it. She rolled her eyes a number of times while reviewing health information such as prescriptions. She humiliated me in a room full of 5 other people while performing an internal ultrasound. I left that appointment and cried the entire 1 hour and 45 minute drive home. I was so mortified that I didn’t even want to call them and let them know I’d be discontinuing care with them for I was afraid of getting judged even more. She even made recommendations that were completely out of her scope of practice. I would not recommend her to anyoneHer as a doctor seemed to only be concerned with her success rate. Everyone but her was pleasant. The atmosphere at the clinic was calm and comforting also...
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Find another doctor that is concerned with you as a patient more than success rates
She had absolutely 0 bedside manner, and I felt like she didn’t even read through my history
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
The nursing staff was really nice and even the student under Dr Schillings was wonderful. Her as a doctor seemed to only be concerned with her success rate. Everyone but her was pleasant. The atmosphere at the clinic was calm and comforting also
Allentown

Dr Schillings has welcomed us with open arms from the very beginning. Any question or insecurity we had was answered and reassured. She lets you know that she cares about each and every one of her patients and that you are not just a number.... When we left the office that first day we really felt like we had an understanding of everything that was about to happen... just know that she genuinely does care!
The clinic [RAD Fertility] overall is great! Typically, any question or concern that someone may have will be answered in a timely matter. They really do make you feel like family. I feel as if they treat everyone who walks in there that way. My partner and I are part of the LGBTQ community and we were not treated any different then a heterosexual couple. It’s a truly wonderful feeling when you are trying to have a baby and those involved in that with you are accepting of you and kind!
Dr Schillings answered all of our questions at our initial consultation and always made us feel like we were family. When we left the office that first day we really felt like we had an understanding of everything that was about to happen. Our first round of IVF was a failure, but she was very compassionate!
Go in with a positive attitude, ask questions, and just know that she genuinely does care!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Dorry )
Our coordinator along with the other coordinators and nursing team in itself are very kind people. We have not once stepped in that office and been treated badly. Everyone is super friendly, informative, and there is just such a good vibe in the office!
The clinic overall is great! Typically, any question or concern that someone may have will be answered in a timely matter. They really do make you feel like family. I feel as if they treat everyone who walks in there that way. My partner and I are part of the LGBTQ community and we were not treated any different then a heterosexual couple. It’s a truly wonderful feeling when you are trying to have a baby and those involved in that with you are accepting of you and kind!
We fortunately have very good insurance that covered a lot of the first cycle. We are currently waiting to start our second cycle, as it was halted due to COVID19. That is our last covered cycle by insurance.
Dover
Dr. Schillings lacks a warm bedside manner, and just applies a generic treatment plan and passes you over to the nurses for everything. ... Dr. Schillings isn't very involved in the procedures that actually do occur in office, but does do surgeries at a local hospital. Retrieval and transfers are done at RMA NJ. She also doesn't work with any local urologists forcing patients to travel to the middle of NJ to meet with a urologist that is impossible to get an appointment with. She doesn't offer any support in getting appointments, and she treats patients like numbers and moves on to the next.
All major procedures performed in NJ, over 1.5 hours away. Otherwise the clinical team and nurses [RMA of Pennsylvania] are amazing and supportive. The financial team isn't on top of their game with insurance preapprovals, patients should be vigilant with that. ... Tara was amazing, she was honest but kind and provided information in an easy to understand way. She answered all my questions, eased my concerns, and celebrated when I got my positive results and ultimately graduated to a regular OB for the rest of my pregnancy.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Dr. Schillings office has a great success rate, and her clinical and nursing teams are amazing and worth dealing with Dr. Schillings for.
Dr. Schillings lacks a warm bedside manner, and just applies a generic treatment plan and passes you over to the nurses for everything. She doesn't interact with patients that much and is very rushed when she does.
IVF- Gonal- F, estrogen tablets, progesterone suppositories FET- progesterone injections and estrogen tablets I know there was more, but its been over 2 years.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
All major procedures performed in NJ, over 1.5 hours away. Otherwise the clinical team and nurses are amazing and supportive. The financial team isn't on top of their game with insurance preapprovals, patients should be vigilant with that.
On par with expectations and was laid out up front
Dr. Schillings had a strong preference for eSET since I had multiple frozen embryos