Medical SchoolPenn St
FellowshipUCSF
8010 Frost Street
San Diego, CA 92123
858.505.5500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Wendy Shelly to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Specialists Medical Group to a friend?
She [Dr. Shelly] was very warm and inviting. Our first meetings with her were very brief, but we definitely felt like she knew what we were going through. I would Of liked her to spend more time with us, but we also came very prepared for our meetings...She was on vacation during the biggest part of my cycle, but before and after she was gone was amazing. She was very reassuring but also letting us know the risks involved. Before and after my egg retrieval I would of liked her to be more talkative. I was very nervous and would of liked that information. Also, I would Of liked to know she was going on vacation, but I loved the doctor I was with during that time.
How was your experience with Wendy Shelly at Fertility Specialists Medical Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Wendy Shelly at Fertility Specialists Medical Group?
She is very efficient and quick. She was very honest and gave us the real answers. If I have to do IVF again i wouldn’t go to anyone else.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Wendy Shelly at Fertility Specialists Medical Group?
She was very warm and inviting. Our first meetings with her were very brief, but we definitely felt like she knew what we were going through. I would Of liked her to spend more time with us, but we also came very prepared for our meetings so everything was bried
Describe the protocols Wendy Shelly used in your cycles at Fertility Specialists Medical Group and their degree of success.
Dr. Shelly used the best approach for my system. She knew I could potentially get OHSS and so they monitored me to make sure my levels were at a good spot and that I was healthy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Suzy)
Their staff is amazing. During our IVF cycle we spilled some of the trigger shot medication. I called the nurse and they reassured me. I cried all night anyways. The next morning when I went to get my bloodwork done I explained to the nurses what happened. About 5 of them heard me and came in to give me hugs and reassured me. It made me feel 100% better.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
Don’t expect a flashy clinic. It’s straight forward and really perfects their craft of making babies. If you are wanting the bells and whistles you will be disappointed, but if you want excellent care this is the place.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Wendy Shelly at Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
The costs were very manageable. They were upfront with the costs. The one great thing is they did not require me to get all the meds prescribed at once. They helped us save money by telling us how much we needed and how many days.
Describe Wendy Shelly's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
She advised me to do a eSET based on my age and IVF cycle.
San Diego
Dr Shelly was great, we felt confident from the first consult and from her assurances. She was understanding and was very thorough in her plan for my wife and I. As our cycle progressed we saw less and less of her and for the last two weeks we only saw her at retrieval and transfer. Although we did not get the desired result, we still feel she did a great job...Dr Shelly concluded that my wife was well and healthy and that because we are male factor that we would not need many medications or high dosages.
Ask as many questions as you possibly can. Even if she has to repeat herself. Ask that she be blunt. Also, ask to see her even if it’s just to say hello, it will make you feel just a little more confident and reassured.
Dr Shelly was very professional and personable, showed compassion and that she cared.
We got a baseline ultrasound 5 days prior to injection cycle. Dr Shelly said that the lining in my wife’s uterus was looking good so we started estrace oral pills for 10 days prior to the injection cycle. Injection cycle was 11 days of micro hCG 30 UI and follistim 425 ui. Dr Shelly concluded that my wife was well and healthy and that because we are male factor that we would not need many medications or high dosages. Next was cetrotide antagonist after day 7 till day 11. The ultrasound at day 11 showed that the eggs were ready for retrieval. All shots in the belly with insulin needles (1/2 inch) small gauge. Next was trigger shot of pregnyl. 36 hours after exactly was our retrieval. We were told to expect 10 eggs, measurements looked great. Retrieval produced 5 eggs total.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Jessica)
Jessika was our nurse for the first part of the cycle. She was great and organized. Very patient and helpful. She started us with the medications and followed us with the ultrasounds and blood draws. On retrieval day we were handed off to Carol, she was outstanding, she remained our nurse until transfer was completed.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
The clinic has two branches. Carlsbad and San Diego. If you wish to see dr Shelly or dr Morales be aware that the switch back and forth between the two clinics and also that carlasbad isn’t fully staffed nor is it open all the days. Note that the surgery center is in San Diego so it’s best to schedule everything with San Diego even if the drives is far.
4500.00 USD for clinic fees and 6000.00 USD for the surgery center 550.00 USD for anesthesiologist. 1100.00 USD for cryopreservation 600.00 USD for storage. Pharmacy costs 2500.00 USD
We had first been told by Dr Shelly that two embryos would increase our chances and that my wife’s good health would not be an issue for high risk pregnancy. However when transfer day came the embryologist was the one to tell us that the Dr had advised against it. We were told that the embryos were not of good quality and they’d hoped that another extra day would increase the chances of growth. Only one embryo was of “good enough” quality to transfer. In addition, a fresh transfer, would be a higher risk for the embryo to not attach to the uterine lining. There was a chance we would lose two embryos in one try.
San Diego
Dr. Shelly exceeded my expectations as a doctor. She is charismatic, knowledgeable, and kind. I trusted her and felt like she had my best interest in mind at all times. She was encouraging and helped us figure out the best course of treatment for us. The only thing I regret is doing the first cycle naturally (without clomid). I wish that she would have recommended Clomid on the first try. However, I understand that I was a healthy 29-year-old and wanted to see if we could do it naturally.
Be honest with her because she will respect your opinions and input.
Everyone at the clinic knew our names and was very helpful and empathetic
What I got my period I would go into the clinic and they would look at my follicles. Then the following week I would go back and they would check again to make sure everything was progressing as it should. They would measure the follicles and see how many there were. Then I would go back at my peak ovulation and get inseminated. I used Clomid in five out of the six tries and it took on the sixth time.
The nursing staff was kind, understanding, and helpful. They always took extra time to make a personal connection.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
The clinic overall was slightly dated. It was clean, but I had old equipment. The clinics team - doctors and nurses were the best part. They also had a great financial administrator who helped us work with our insurance and figure out the best option for our budget. They responded quickly and always answered the phone when I called.
Each cycle cost around $1000, but I don’t recall exactly the price. They have a financial advisor who was very helpful
I have no concerns.
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
She was very personable and easy to like. She made me and my husband feel very comfortable and hopeful. She was always upbeat and positive about the outcomes even though we didn't always get the outcome we wanted. With that said, there were some appointments that I felt like maybe she was too busy. I would only see her a couple of minutes and it made me uneasy in that I wondered if she was paying enough attention to my chart and my situation. When you spend tens of thousands of dollars of your hard earned money in a dr. office, you expect to have the best care. I chalked it up to that she probably just had a lot going on those days and I tried not to take it personally. Overall, I will continue to go see her. Her positive traits far outweigh any negative!
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Well a piece of advice I would give to someone going to see any fertility dr. including Dr. Shelly is to be prepared for any and all outcomes. For some people, there's no "cure" for their infertility and just when you think you've got it figured out another negative pregnancy test hits you right between the eyes. And to that I'd like to add to never give up hope! You never know what the Lord has in store!
Most of my visits I felt like a human, however, I had a few where I felt like a number. Usually on those visits the office was extremely busy and I'd only get to spend a few minutes with Dr. Shelly. It was during those instances that I felt like a number; not a priority.
For our 3 IUI cycles she had me taking Clomid and a trigger shot (can't remember how far in advance) to make sure I ovulated at the right time. For our IVF cycle, I started on Feb 24th, 2015. I took birth control pills for 10 days. On Mar 7, 2015 I started the Gonal-F injections and the Micro hCG injections. I was going in for blood work and ultrasounds every other day for a week to check my hormone levels and egg production. The following week I continued Gonal-F, Micro hCG and began Cetrotide injections to prevent premature ovulation. My egg retrieval was done Mar 18th, 2015. 17 eggs were retrieved, 11 fertilized and 5 were viable. I wasn't eligible for a fresh transfer because my estrogen levels were too high. We waited until the following month and then I started the progesterone IM shots, Estrace and the low-dose aspirin to help increase blood flow to my uterus. We had our frozen transfer on April 10th, 2015 where we transferred 2 embryos of the 5 we had. We found out we were pregnant on April 21st and I delivered our beautiful baby girl on Dec 30th, 2015. In Nov. 2016 we decided we were ready for transfer #2. Dr. Shelly performed a water test in my uterus to make sure there wasn't any scar tissue or anything leftover from my pregnancy that would hinder another pregnancy. We decided to only transfer 1 embryo and the same protocol was set in place as the first transfer. We were not successful with the 2nd transfer and we decided to try a third time in Feb 2017. We transferred our last two embryos and the same protocol was used for that transfer as well. Unfortunately, neither embryo took and we are back to square one.
All of the nursing staff were very nice! A lot of them remembered us even after we hadn't been there in a year. They were helpful anytime I had questions and returned my phone calls within a few hours. There was an occasion where they called in the right prescription but the wrong quantity. Luckily I didn't need it right away and the pharmacy was able to mail it to me within a couple of days. Another instance they hadn't updated our chart and Dr. Shelly came in to discuss our options for additional treatment with the wrong information. She came in thinking we had 2 embryos left when in reality we were already done.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
The office staff is friendly and greets you the moment you walk in. The office is clean and they offer complimentary water and coffee in the waiting room. The financial dept is very organized and you don't have to worry about "hidden" fees every time you walk in for an appt. They're very good at explaining upfront your financial obligations. The nursing staff and Dr. Shelly are good at keeping appointment times. I'd say 90% of my appointments I was seen within 10-15 minutes.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
My monitoring appointments usually took place first thing in the morning. I typically was in and out of the office within 30 minutes. Very convenient and very organized!
For our IVF the baseline was $10,500. That included all of our office visits, monitoring, egg retrieval surgery, egg fertilization and a fresh transfer (if applicable). We spent between $3500-$5000 on all of my medication. We also paid $600/ year for our embryo storage fee. For the transfers we paid $3300 each time and between $300-$500 for medication.
Whenever we wanted to do a transfer, Dr. Shelly always recommended an eSET. She explained the risks with multiples but she ultimately let us decide what was best for us. She did say she would not transfer more than 2 at one time.
San Diego
I liked Dr. Shelly's attitude and her confidence that she would get us pregnant. She also had a sense of humor which I appreciated. I did wish she would have given me more details about how many follicles seemed mature with each of our IUIs and I wish she'd been more willing to be more aggressive and possibly due injectable meds with an IUI...When Dr. Shelly recommended we move on from IUI and try IVF she seemed genuinely concerned about my emotional well-being in handling more disapointment
Ask questions. I think if I'd wanted the info on the number and size of follicles she would have given it to me, I was just to timid to ask.
Our first 2 IUIs were with clomid. I don't remember the dosage. The 3rd IUI which resulted in a chemical pregnancy was with letrozole. All 3 we triggered with ovidrel.
I don't feel like I had a ton of interaction with the nursing staff since Dr. Shelly did all the ultrasounds and inseminations, but they did draw my blood for the pregnancy tests and call with results. They seemed knowledgeable and compassionate when they called with negative results.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
The clinic just looks like a regular doctors office. The front office staff is nice and easy to communicate with. I did feel that when we were trying to decide if we would move forward with IVF with this clinic that they were kind of just trying to get our money, rather than concerned about our ability to pay the huge price tag.
The initial consult was covered by insurance and was $250 I think. It included an ultrasound. My husband's semen analysis were $150 I think and we did 2. We had more bloodwork drawn, but I don't remember the cost of that. The IUIs were covered by insurance at 50% and were $757 not including the meds. The most expensive medication was the ovidrel injection at $78.
While we decided not to do IVF with Dr. Shelly we did talk about it with her. She recommended with a fresh transfer to transfer 2 embryos, but with a frozen transfer to just transfer 1.
2013 - 2017
Dr. Shelly shared her own struggles with infertility which made her so much more relatable than other practitioners might be. She explained our options, laid them out objectively and gave us just enough (but not too much :) information to make our own decision about the course of action we would take.... She took the time to really learn about my obstetric history IN ADDITION to our family goals. She didn't judge our desires to have a large family and she presented all information factually and without bias.
2013 - 2017
Watch out for quadruplets...JK...I would tell prospective patients that visiting Dr. Shelly is the opposite of daunting. She is personable, relatable, puts complicated medical terminology into plain English and provides her own interpretation of data and research when appropriate and necessary. It's ok to ask her, "If you were me...what would you do" and she always answers objectively and without bias.
I felt like a human because she took the time to really learn about my obstetric history IN ADDITION to our family goals. She didn't judge our desires to have a large family and she presented all information factually and without bias.
Not really recalling the specifics but I did like that between rounds 2 and 3 she sat down with us, explained WHY she was tweaking the protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Martha Narayanan)
Martha Naryanan has been our med nurse for 3 rounds. She is incredibly experienced, knowledgeable about the meds and protocol and seemed to be an "extension" of our physician, which is very important as the MD isn't always available but I was confident that her nurse was relaying the proper info on her behalf.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
Strengths: centrally located, large practice, runs efficiently, good communications, protocols are clear (noted that paperwork got WAY better from 1 to 2 to 3rd round, much more clarify in subsequent paperwork) Weaknesses: seems to be a lot of turnover for support staff.
IVF round 1 that resulted in singleton pregnancy, $10,000 IVF round 2 that resulted in 4 embryos that were frozen $5,000 Currently in progress to transfer frozen embryos and that will cost $3,000
I believe since I was 35+ there was no option for single embryo transfer. She asked if we were open to multiples, which we were, so we always had decided to proceed with 2+ embryos at transfer.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
Dr. Shelly was amazing to work with. She was readily available to answe any and all questions. She truly listened to me and what I wanted and always took the time to explain every process.... Dr. Shelly explained every step of the process and was patient with all my lists of questions and concerns. Every step of the process Dr. Shelly was a part of which I really loved.... She always told me there was no question too small or stupid in the process on building a family.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
Dr. Shelly and her team were like a second family going though IVF. They personally invested in me and my journey. They were friendly and welcoming from day 1. Lots of staff have personally gone though the IVF process so they were very empathetic and knew first hand what I was going though. Dr. Shelly explained every step of the process and was patient with all my lists of questions and concerns. Every step of the process Dr. Shelly was a part of which I really loved. Her staff got to know me personally and were always proactive in all areas of treatment.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Dr. Shelly is very patient and understanding that everyone has different starting points and knowledge and answers all questions. She always told me there was no question too small or stupid in the process on building a family.
Very friendly. Lots of the nurses on staff were also IVF patients and having someone to talk to that had been through the experience was so helpful.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
The billing department was awesome to work with and even got us money back from our insurance. The staff was all knowledgeable and did everything quickly and efficiently as possible. I never waited long or had a negative experience with any staff member or doctor.
2012 - 2015
IVF, Surrogacy
We have the utmost confidence in Dr. Shelly's. She has a great way of delivering information, good or bad, and adapting to treatment changes. Dr. Shelly has a wonderful, friendly personality, and we found her to be very knowledgable, professional and efficient...First IVF round using Bravelle, Menopur, Ganirellix produced 1 genetically complete embryo. Dr. Shelly didn't' anticipate such poor egg quality, which is generally difficult to improve. I asked about vitamin supplements, etc. and she gave me a regiment I could try, but success in improving egg quality is largely anecdotal. Regimen included fish oil, ubiquinol, DHEA, CoQ10. Second IVF round produced 2 day-5 embryos (no PGS this time). Three total were transferred, one took, resulting in one live birth via surrogate. Third IVF round utilized the same medication and supplement course, producing 3 embryos and live twin pregnancy via surrogate.
2012 - 2015
IVF, Surrogacy
Just go to Dr. Shelly. You won't want to go anywhere else.
Dr. Shelly is very down-to-earth, has a wonderful personality, treats you like a friend, and instills confidence.
Dr. Shelly's nursing staff are incredibly efficient, professional, knowledgable and friendly.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
Dr. Shelly's clinic is very efficient and well-run. Their fees are competitive, the staff is amazing, and they are always reachable and respond promptly.
IVF round $12,500. Meds $3,500. Frozen transfer $3300, Surrogate cycle management $4000.
Dr. Shelly counseled thoroughly on the number of embryos transferred. We were using a surrogate who was open to multiples and hoped for twins so as to maximize our investment with our surrogate. Dr. Shelly understood our situation and supported our decision to transfer 3 embryos each time, knowing with my demonstrated poor egg quality, it was very unlikely all three would take.
San Diego
She [Dr. Shelly] was the first doctor that actually took the time to get to know me and show me compassion. She seemed to want me to be pregnant just as much as I did and I love having her as my doctor. She honestly feels like a best friend.... She genuinely cares about how you're handling everything and what your family goals are.... We jumped straight into IUI as my husband and I had been trying for 5 years unsuccessfully. She scheduled and SHG and HSG which we discovered and immeasurable amount of polyps that I had removed and started IUI after.
She was the first doctor that actually took the time to get to know me and show me compassion. She seemed to want me to be pregnant just as much as I did and I love having her as my doctor. She honestly feels like a best friend.
You're in the best possible hands!
We jumped straight into IUI as my husband and I had been trying for 5 years unsuccessfully. She scheduled and SHG and HSG which we discovered and immeasurable amount of polyps that I had removed and started IUI after. Due to my weight at the time, I had negative results and my body stopped responding to the femara, but I look forward to trying again soon!!
They route for you and are always available for the millions of questions you might have!
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
I honestly loved this clinic, they treat you like a real human and they root for you and wish for you. I have never felt more comfortable at a doctor's office than I do there. Dr.Shelly is by far my favorite doctor there and I highly recommend requesting her!!
San Diego
I recommend Dr. Shelly with some hesitation. I sometimes feel like I need to bring up approaches to our treatment plan. I feel like she should be the expert, and I don’t always feel 100% confident in her as my RE.... She’s very understanding of your situation and will work with you to only order tests if you are paying out of pocket.... She seemed to take the time to get to know my partner and I.... 2IUIs with 100mg of Clomid. Ovidrel trigger shot.
She seemed to take the time to get to know my partner and I.
2IUIs with 100mg of Clomid. Ovidrel trigger shot. Monitoring within 5 days of your period, then follow up monitoring 1 week later. Monitoring continues daily until the IUI.
The nursing staff explained the timing of medication and handled the scheduling after monitoring appointments. Otherwise, interactions were with Martha over email.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
Financial team is very responsive when contacted (eg ordering tests for insurance authorizations). I do wish they would let you know where you stand with deductibles and payments before the 5 days when you need to schedule your baseline monitoring.
$1,000 for each IUI with monitoring (no meds). $250 for initial consult, and $250 for follow up consult.
San Diego
Dr. Shelly is kind, compassionate and really takes the time to get to know your needs as a patient....Dr. Shelly was a great asset to me and my husband as we ventured into the ART route to baby. Though we have yet to have a successful ending, she's a very big supporter of making sure your needs are met throughout the process...I have never met a doctor with as kind of a bedside manner as Dr. Shelly....Make sure you ask her about the possibilities of one versus two embryo and really advocate for what your gut tells you.
Since my situation medically is a bit different, we used gonal F as the first stage of all treatments. We didn't have to stop ovulation or use the pill since I don't ovulate.
Overall they were your average nursing staff. I had two situations while Dr. Shelly was out on vacation that the nursing staff didn't have the right info down and sent me mid medication cycle to two different facilities to get labs drawn. Suffice it to say I was not a happy camper on the meds! But, overall they were there to answer questions in a timely fashion when items came up.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
I think this clinic is my favorite of the two I've been at in SD. I have never met a doctor with as kind of a bedside manner as Dr. Shelly.
We had to pay all out of pocket and still do!
I wish I would have done the double embryo transfer, however now I know for the future.
San Diego
She [Dr. Shelly] is very compassionate and sympathetic. Also, Friendly, approachable, professional and caring. She made us feel well take cared of. Explained everything throughly. She kept on top of our treatment and was readily available if we had concerns... She called herself to answer questions my husband or I had....Follistim, micro hcg, lupron, progesterone suppositories, Estrace, cetrotite, pregnyl... do not hesitate to ask questions
She is very compassionate and sympathetic. Also, Friendly, approachable, professional and caring. She made us feel well take cared of. Explained everything throughly. She kept on top of our treatment and was readily available if we had concerns
To trust her with their care and treatment and do not hesitate to ask questions
She called herself to answer questions my husband or I had.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Jessika )
She was very approachable and did not treat us like a number. She is very caring and professional
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
I would have preferred that we didn't have to go to two different locations for different things. Especially when one location is further away. We had to trave for retrieval and transfer. Other than that everyone had good customer service
10, 500 for IVF with ICSI. 500 for anesthesia. Medications about 1500
Poor Egg Quality, Other
Over all great caring dr [Dr. Wendy Shelly]. I felt very comfortable. I really liked her a lot. Very precessional, knowledgeable, caring, sweet. Alswwys listebs to what you say. Answers and questions. Always returns your emails and calls. Very compassionate.... She used cloned pills and then injections for a couple of weeks to get ready for IUI. Didn’t work both try’s.
Poor Egg Quality, Other
Over all great caring dr. I felt very comfortable. I really liked her a lot. Very precessional, knowledgeable, caring, sweet. Alswwys listebs to what you say. Answers and questions. Always returns your emails and calls. Very compassionate.
She really Kirsten’s and does all she can to help and test everything. Like your friend.
She was a great doctor. Listened and cared.
Very knowledgeable, caring, sweet, always there to help and available. Great staff.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
Very perfessiinal. Great friendly staff. Always there to help. Always willing to answer your questions orconcerns. Know things and don’t act like they don’t. Very nice and sweet. I don’t see any weaknesses at all. Great office and staff.
IUI and medication like 2500-2800
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Shelly was Great however Once our egg retrieval failed she passed everything off cause of my weight and recommended that I start taking vitamins to increase my egg quality. I really wish this was brought up prior to us spending $26k!... She's very compassionate in regards to your feelings and is soft spoken but some information was with held that could have been beneficial in the beginning...
Investment Banker
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Shelly is a great doctor but I really wish the "after" information given was provided to us Before our retrieval. She's very compassionate in regards to your feelings and is soft spoken but some information was with held that could have been beneficial in the beginning
Make sure to ask all questions prior to your procedure and get costs on everything upfront
Ganarillex, progesterone
nursing staff is great and the girls that do the blood draw and soft to the touch and are so willing to help with anything
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
Only weakness I will say about this clinic is the Financial person, she's rude.. condescending.. and doesn't know how to treat a patient that's under a great deal of stress. She has no tact and is the reason we left this office
$17k
2013 - 2018
[Dr. Wendy Shelly is a] Caring and compassionate doctor. Sees all her own patients and performs all ultrasounds and procedures. Provides detailed information about all treatment options. Never makes you feel pressured into any decision or treatment. Tailors care specifically to each individual...Caring bedside manner, warm, friendly, never makes you feel rushed. Explains information with detail and answers questions thoroughly.
2013 - 2018
Responsive to questions and returned calls quickly.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists Medical Group.
Smaller clinic, clean, organized, professional. Staff knows you by first name. Ancillary clinical staff and front office does have a somewhat high turnover rate but are all trained well. Feels like family!
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Very personal, very compassionate, very detail oriented...Very compassionate doctor [Dr Wendy Shelly] but things just didnt work out..when we finally did IVF after 3 unsuccessful iuis and even that didnt workout..she took the time to jot every detail down and look carefully if we are missing something...
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Very compassionate doctor but things just didnt work out..when we finally did IVF after 3 unsuccessful iuis and even that didnt workout..she took the time to jot every detail down and look carefully if we are missing something...
None
Very personal, very compassionate, very detail oriented