Wesley Grootwassink

Eden Prairie
800 Prairie Center Drive, Suite 130
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
(952) 249-2000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Wesley Grootwassink to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend OBGYN West to a friend?
2019 - 2020
He [Dr. Wesley Grootwassink] is a little on the quieter side at first but as you get to know him he will open up more...We started with pills (Letrozole) as I have PCOS. After 3 unsuccessful cycles with trigger shots, we moved onto injections with the trigger shot. We then did 1 IUI that failed...He was blunt and to the point and took the time to explain everything to my husband and I. We never felt rushed
Deb [nurse at OBGYN West] was nothing short of amazing. Very thorough and compassionate towards me and my Husband...All costs were very fair...They are sometimes very busy and at times tough to get through for scheduling. The billing office is amazing. I worked with Gina and she was always helpful and understanding. Always provided me with options!
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Wesley Grootwassink at OBGYN West?
Dr. G is very knowledgeable and patient. He listens and explains everything thoroughly. His staff are exceptional as well. I would recommend him to anyone trying to conceive. He knows how to be proactive with treatments without being aggressive.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Wesley Grootwassink at OBGYN West?
He is a little on the quieter side at first but as you get to know him he will open up more.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Wesley Grootwassink at OBGYN West?
Dr. G was amazing to work with. He was blunt and to the point and took the time to explain everything to my husband and I. We never felt rushed
Describe the protocols Wesley Grootwassink used in your cycles at OBGYN West and their degree of success.
We started with pills (Letrozole) as I have PCOS. After 3 unsuccessful cycles with trigger shots, we moved onto injections with the trigger shot. We then did 1 IUI that failed. Now I am going to move onto IVF (at a different clinic) this summer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at OBGYN West. (Assigned nurse: Deborah Brown)
Deb Brown works with Dr.G and she was nothing short of amazing. Very thorough and compassionate towards me and my Husband.
Describe your experience with OBGYN West.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Wesley Grootwassink at OBGYN West.
All costs were very fair. I had met my deductible when I started seeing Dr. G so I was not paying full cost (coinsurance)
Describe Wesley Grootwassink's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at OBGYN West.
We never got to this point.
Wesley Grootwassink
OBGYN West
Eden Prairie
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Wesley Grootwassink at OBGYN West.