Wesley Hambright

Jacksonville
291 Huff Dr
Jacksonville, NC 28546
910.577.4255
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Wesley Hambright to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%0

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Wesley F. Hambright M.D. to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%0
Wesley Hambright made me feel like a number rather than a human during our appointments because I always had a long wait period to be seen, the appointments were always informal and too fast and he didn’t listen to my concerns rather just string me along for months with no progress. ... In the 5 months we went to his office we made absolutely no progress and he made it clear that he could care less.
How was your experience with Wesley Hambright at Wesley F. Hambright M.D.?
He’s an older gentleman and very friendly from the get go. But he’s overly cocky making statements claiming “Don’t worry we’ll get you pregnant”. He always rushes through appointments, keeps you waiting and has a hard time explaining why when you ask him to elaborate why he’s choosing to have you take one path or another. In the 5 months we went to his office we made absolutely no progress and he made it clear that he could care less.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Wesley Hambright at Wesley F. Hambright M.D.?
Find another doctor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Wesley Hambright at Wesley F. Hambright M.D.?
Describe the protocols Wesley Hambright used in your cycles at Wesley F. Hambright M.D. and their degree of success.
He wouldn’t help us to move on because he considered my husband to be the problem and he “isn’t my patient”. But it took him 5 months to come to that conclusion. In the mean time he had us come in for several pointless appointments.
You don’t get assigned a nurse. They have a few that hustle around trying to get everything done. They’re very nice but not the most prepared bunch. I’ve had them have to leave in the middle of an HSG to get the proper tools. Their office is always running slow/behind.
Describe your experience with Wesley F. Hambright M.D..
Their strengths are: they’re a very nice group of people. Weaknesses: slow, unorganized and informal. We made no progress with their clinic and they honestly didn’t seem to care and had no problem transferring our info over without even wondering why.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Wesley Hambright at Wesley F. Hambright M.D..
All of our care was covered under insurance up to and including: bloodwork, ultrasounds and HSG.
Describe Wesley Hambright's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Wesley F. Hambright M.D..
Wesley Hambright
Wesley F. Hambright M.D.
Jacksonville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Wesley Hambright at Wesley F. Hambright M.D..