Will Lee

FellowshipNew Hope Fertility Center
Centre Street
139 Centre Street Suite ph102
212-775-8585
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Will Lee to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Rosh Maternal & Fetal Medicine to a friend?
He explains to me what to expect, he shows me a chart and the cycle where I’m at. He will tell me how many eggs were retrieved, the size and which ones will be mature for the cycle. He makes me at ease and gives me hope.... Dr Will helps me stay positive and not to give up. He even gave me an example of another woman of my age who had multiple IVFs and IUIs but ended up being pregnant. He always smiles and makes me comfortable. I
How was your experience with Will Lee at Rosh Maternal & Fetal Medicine ?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Will Lee at Rosh Maternal & Fetal Medicine ?
Dr Will helps me stay positive and not to give up. He even gave me an example of another woman of my age who had multiple IVFs and IUIs but ended up being pregnant. He always smiles and makes me comfortable. I like when he tells me after each IUI to have positive thoughts and come back pregnant.
Describe the protocols Will Lee used in your cycles at Rosh Maternal & Fetal Medicine and their degree of success.
Before we even started an IUI, he cleaned my tubes and told me to watch my cycle and ovulation using the ovulation kit as my hormone levels were fine and I was producing eggs. We tried naturally twice and then with Ovidrel but it didn’t work so we did 4 IUIs. Once my partner had close to 0 sperm so he had to see a urologist. We did another IUI last month which failed.
Describe your experience with Rosh Maternal & Fetal Medicine .
I would avoid going there Friday because the wait time will be over an hour past your appointment time. This clinic has 2 facilities and the one on Madison is the one I go to. The one weakness of this place is billing. I have to call their offsite billing department to push the outstanding balance so that I can pay in their office. The staff and nurses are efficient and I don’t spend more than 30min -1 hour to get a blood test, sonogram and see Dr Lee.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Will Lee at Rosh Maternal & Fetal Medicine .
About $2,500 in 2017