Central Georgia Fertility Navicent

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolAlbany Med Ctr
ResidencyJohns Hopkins
FellowshipMed Col of Georgia
777 Hemlock Street
Macon, GA 31201
478.633.1000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend William Butler to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Central Georgia Fertility Navicent to a friend?
Very very kind Dr. Very nice and supportive. He [Dr. Butler] addresses you and sits right next to you on your level.he held my hand as he explained my endometriosis diagnosis. He took his time and explained everything thouroughly.... After all testing to ensure I ovulate and have good egg reserve and that my husband's sperm were good. He immediately seemed to know I had endometriosis. He scheduled the remove surgery 1 month later.
European, Latino, Native American
How was your experience with William Butler at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent?
Very very kind Dr. Very nice and supportive. He addresses you and sits right next to you on your level.he held my hand as he explained my endometriosis diagnosis. He took his time and explained everything thouroughly.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Butler at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent?
He is very fast moving and ready to attack infertility at all angles.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Butler at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent?
Dr butler is very kind and treated me like I was his child. We were recommended to do iui but it is very expensive, 4k with meds so am looking into other clinics
Describe the protocols William Butler used in your cycles at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent and their degree of success.
After all testing to ensure I ovulate and have good egg reserve and that my husband's sperm were good. He immediately seemed to know I had endometriosis. He scheduled the remove surgery 1 month later. And the following month we started back trying to conceive , still no luck then referred to do iui
Very kind, explains everything in details and at my initial visit the nurse took all notes for me because the information was overwhelming
Describe your experience with Central Georgia Fertility Navicent.
I love the clinic but the iui with meds is extremely expensive. The location is great, all staff friendly and knowledgeable. Decisions are made quickly and based on what is best for you. I never felt pressured to have to do anything including meds.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Butler at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent.
I paid my copays of 75 each visit, which were a lot and deductible for surgery , no other services were covered by my insurance. Iui with meds would have been 4k which in my opinion the odds were not good enough for that amount.
Macon
I am a military wife and new to the area. Dr. Butler was very nice and welcoming. I can tell he assessed all my files because he was very educated on my history when I came to my appointment. After many follow up questions he did an ultrasound to see if my metformin was helping my PCOS symptoms. I fell like Dr. Butler was very up front with everything and did not sugar coat anything. I suggested that IVF was going to most likely be our best option due to my PCOS and my husbands low speed count.
Be ready to hear the truth and facts.
Dr. Butler was very straight and to the point, but I could also tell he cared.
Unfortunately I don’t have much to comment on this quite yet because I have yet to go through this with Dr.Butler
They were so kind and personable!
Describe your experience with Central Georgia Fertility Navicent.
So far, everyone I have met is very kind and informative. From the nurses to the front desk ladies, everyone is a great part of the team. I would say maybe they could work on their communication skills just a bit more, but overall we are happy with their office
Luckily since I am a military spouse, so far all of my appointments have been covered. But IVF is not covered
What specific things went wrong at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent?
Anovulation, Unexplained
...it felt like he and his staff knew who I was from the moment I got there. I didn't have to repeat old information and he was thorough with all questions I came with.
Anovulation, Unexplained
Nice guy who really seemed to know my case and medical history upon my arrival.
You're going to be overwhelmed simply because of the type of treatment being that it feels so personal. He is kind and caring, you have nothing to fear, he was open to any and all questions. Nothing bad to say.
Dr. Butler personally knew my information from the paperwork I completed beforehand. He didn't wait until he was in with me to do it, it felt like he and his staff knew who I was from the moment I got there. I didn't have to repeat old information and he was thorough with all questions I came with.
They were personable and didn't make you feel rushed.