6.4

William Butler works at

777 Hemlock Street
Macon, GA 31201
478.633.1000

So far, everyone [Central Georgia Fertility] I have met is very kind and informative. From the nurses to the front desk ladies, everyone is a great part of the team. I would say maybe they could work on their communication skills just a bit more, but overall we are happy with their office... I would say the only negative thing I have come across is that the receptionist isn’t always quick to respond or to send things.
How was your experience with William Butler at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent?
I am a military wife and new to the area. Dr. Butler was very nice and welcoming. I can tell he assessed all my files because he was very educated on my history when I came to my appointment. After many follow up questions he did an ultrasound to see if my metformin was helping my PCOS symptoms. I fell like Dr. Butler was very up front with everything and did not sugar coat anything. I suggested that IVF was going to most likely be our best option due to my PCOS and my husbands low speed count.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Butler at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent?
Be ready to hear the truth and facts.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Butler at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent?
Dr. Butler was very straight and to the point, but I could also tell he cared.
Describe the protocols William Butler used in your cycles at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent and their degree of success.
Unfortunately I don’t have much to comment on this quite yet because I have yet to go through this with Dr.Butler
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent.
They were so kind and personable!
Describe your experience with Central Georgia Fertility Navicent.
So far, everyone I have met is very kind and informative. From the nurses to the front desk ladies, everyone is a great part of the team. I would say maybe they could work on their communication skills just a bit more, but overall we are happy with their office
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Butler at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent.
Luckily since I am a military spouse, so far all of my appointments have been covered. But IVF is not covered
What specific things went wrong at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent.
I would say the only negative thing I have come across is that the receptionist isn’t always quick to respond or to send things. My husband had sent her paper work so his records could be sent to the Urologist. But when it came time for his appointment, the paperwork had not been sent. Also they told us that when my husbands semen analysis was ready, they would call with the results, but we had to call them.
William Butler
Macon

Dr. Butler is not a warm man, which can contribute to a feeling of being just a number. He did, however, go over all results thoroughly with me and my spouse and made it clear he was invested in our care... is very knowledgeable, but seems to be less hands on with treatment. We were seen by another doctor in the practice far more than Doctor Butler. He was very efficient in establishing a course of treatment and was thorough in all diagnoses.
Cynthia [nurse at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent] is WONDERFUL! She was beyond caring and compassionate. Dee [nurse] was not quite as warm and seemed very disinterested in our care...Very well organized and the staff is very knowledgeable. Due to the small size of the practice, it is easy to get to know everyone on staff. The clinic is great about explaining the cost of treatment as well as scheduling appointments to the patient's needs.
Doctor Butler is very knowledgeable, but seems to be less hands on with treatment. We were seen by another doctor in the practice far more than Doctor Butler. He was very efficient in establishing a course of treatment and was thorough in all diagnoses.
Do not take his seemingly detached personality personally.
Doctor Butler began with bloodwork which showed elevated prolactin. He repeated the bloodwork and followed it with an MRI to conclude with the diagnosis of pituitary microadenoma. He prescribed medication to treat the symptoms and also prescribed letrozol to induce ovulation. When the initial dose was ineffective, Dr. Butler increased the dose. We became pregnant via our 4th IUI.
Cynthia is WONDERFUL! She was beyond caring and compassionate. Dee was not quite as warm and seemed very disinterested in our care.
Describe your experience with Central Georgia Fertility Navicent.
What specific things went wrong at Central Georgia Fertility Navicent?
William Butler