5.2

Traverse City
1200 6th Street
Traverse City, MI 49684

Treated 2018 - 2019
Upon meeting Dr. Dodds, he quickly explained to me that I had two options due to my age (39y.o.) ... He would have kept running the same thing over and over, even though we got no better results each time. ... No pregnancies resulted from all 4 IUIs I had done. ... He in no way was interested in discovering why we are unable to conceive. ...
Weaknesses: staff [The Fertility Ctr of MI] is not friendly, or welcoming. You are shuffled room to room for procedures and consults. No continuity in staff throughout a week let alone a cycle. ... It was obvious I had been crying. The staff checking me out, starting asking me about my bill, and a discrepancy with my insurance. ... It was a frustrating, confusing, stressful, and impersonal experience with the staff overall.
How was your experience with William Dodds at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
Upon meeting Dr. Dodds, he quickly explained to me that I had two options due to my age (39y.o.): 1) The "European method". He explained this as "...if you want a baby ASAP, I can get you one using IVF. I call it the European method because it's cheaper and used more often in Europe. It's like the deluxe package". Or we could go the 2). Conservative route. Which would be try more medicated cycles and then IUIs and see what we could get to happen. But that we had maybe a 15-30% chance of ever conceiving this way. I was, and still am, diagnosed as Unexplained Infertility. I do not have PCOS, endometriosis, or diminished ovarian reserve, I ovulate regularly, am healthy, and all tests have come back in good range. I believe the only reason he said IVF was my best option is my age. He in no way was interested in discovering why we are unable to conceive. At one time he used the phrase "Well it's a good thing that's how the good Lord made you!" when discussing female reproductive anatomy. He commented on how "great" my husband's sperm analysis was several times. He called him an "overachiever". I left feeling hopeless, pressured to spend anywhere from $10-25,000 for IVF with them, and that my body was a complete failure. I never met with him in person again. I went through 4 IUI cycles in which he supposedly read the monitoring reports and made recommendations. It took me changing Drs to get a new protocol. He would have kept running the same thing over and over, even though we got no better results each time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Dodds at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
Go in confident. Do not let him pressure you to make decisions. Ask questions, and ask them again. Ask that you see him in person once in awhile to check in. Ask if he personally is monitoring your cycle. I doubt he will, but I wish I had demanded it more.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Dodds at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
The entire office is impersonal, and you can see a different nurse, tech, or doctor each time. There is little to no consistency nor connection with your primary doctor. You are called through the same process each visit and can see others doing the same. I felt like cattle being processed for ultrasounds and IUIs. I was rarely referred to by name. Doctors who had performed IUIs on me, did not remember me from cycle to cycle. I once walked into the wrong consult room (down a long hallway, all doors look the same) and Dr. Dodds welcomed me in and asked me to sit down. He was in fact waiting for a different patient. He was not my Dr. that day, didn't recognize me, (note: he is considered my PRIMARY Dr. and has met me in-person) nor, apparently, the patient he was supposed to be waiting for. I excused myself and went to the Dr. I was seeing that day.
Describe the protocols William Dodds used in your cycles at The Fertility Center of Michigan and their degree of success.
My first medicated cycle, he had me do 100mg of Clomid days 3-7. I produced 6-8 mature follicles. They recommended we switch to timed intercourse rather than IUI to avoid multiples. Then, I used 50 and 100 mg of Clomid days 3-7 (alternating days), with transvaginal monitoring on Day 1, and then closer to ovulation. We hoped to get 3-5 follicles of good size. I produced these each time, with some of them getting to a very large size---38mm was my largest. Ovidril was used to trigger ovulation and IUI was performed around 24-36 hrs later. I used progesterone the day following and for the next 14 days. I was not told that progesterone could stop my period from coming and I needed to stop after a negative test in order to allow myself to bleed. This lead to quite a bit of disappointment and heartache right off the bat. By the time we came to IUI #3, my lining was severely thinning due to the Clomid. I then started using estradiol to help build my lining. No pregnancies resulted from all 4 IUIs I had done.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Fertility Center of Michigan.
A new person every time. The ultrasound techs were aloof and impersonal. They seemed upset to be there. The nursing staff would make recommendations or changes in the protocol which were in direct contradiction to the original protocol. I never felt confident when they told me to change the protocol b/c they did not seem sure or confident when I questioned why we were changing. It was a frustrating, confusing, stressful, and impersonal experience with the staff overall.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Weaknesses: staff is not friendly, or welcoming. You are shuffled room to room for procedures and consults. No continuity in staff throughout a week let alone a cycle. I was crying with frustration in a consultation room once. I go myself back together and went to check out. It was obvious I had been crying. The staff checking me out, starting asking me about my bill, and a discrepancy with my insurance. I had fulfilled my deductible. She continued to ask for payment for services that were coming back as "going to deductible". I understand business, and this is one, but I was very obviously upset and it was not an appropriate time to ask for these things. This is still a very emotional journey.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Dodds at The Fertility Center of Michigan.
With medications, consults, 4 IUIs, etc. about $7,000. A 10 min conversation with the Dr following my ultrasound would cost me about $150 each time. Ultrasound: $120 ea. IUI: $1200 +.
Describe William Dodds's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Fertility Center of Michigan.
What specific things went wrong at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Among many other things: I had to call in for over a week to get them to call my specialty pharmacy for a prescription that was time-sensitive. I finally left a pleading message which led them to call. I was left at the blood lab at 8 in the morning without my stat lab order being called in in the appropriate time. I had to call repeatedly for 30 min to get them to call the order in so that I could get my blood drawn, get the recommendation for the injectible meds that afternoon, and get to work on time. I had to call off and on for 2 1/2 weeks to get my records sent to my new choice in fertility clinic (CNY Fertility; $3900 IVF. They are also groundbreaking and amazing) ahead of my consult (I requested this 1 1/2 months in advance). I hope to never have to utilize them ever again. Ever.
Treated 2017 - 2019
I felt really good about our first consult in 2017. We had a solid treatment plan/ path established....we decided to re-consult. I felt like Dr Dodds didn't take any time to review my chart prior to coming in the room. He waffled on the recommended treatment course, at first recommending up to 4 more cycles of IUI. As we talked further, he backtracked and decided that IVF was what he was going to recommend. I felt like I had to steer the conversation, as he was saying things that weren't applicable to me
All of the nursing staff [Fertility Center of Michigan] has been beyond friendly and sympathetic!... I believe the clinic overall is a solid one. I believe they have very fair prices, but I do wish they would look into Invocell IVF. This would give people like myself a chance at IVF due to the lower cost.... Each round of IUI ended up being around $800. IVF is expected to cost around $10,000 plus meds, anesthesia, etc.
How was your experience with William Dodds at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
Strengths-I do believe he truly wants to help his patients achieve the end goal of bringing home a baby Weakness-I believe he is a very busy man and I didn't feel as supported by him as I would have liked. I think he focuses the majority of his support on IVF patients
Speak up about your wants and if something doesn't sound right or applicable to your case
I felt really good about our first consult in 2017. We had a solid treatment plan/ path established. We did 2 rounds of IUI, with the second ending in a miscarriage/ possible ectopic. We then took a break. Fast forward to 2019, we decided to re-consult. I felt like Dr Dodds didn't take any time to review my chart prior to coming in the room. He waffled on the recommended treatment course, at first recommending up to 4 more cycles of IUI. As we talked further, he backtracked and decided that IVF was what he was going to recommend. I felt like I had to steer the conversation, as he was saying things that weren't applicable to me or were untrue.
We did 2 rounds of IUI with femara and Ovidrel. The rationale was that due to my husband's lower sperm count and motility, having more eggs and putting the sperm closer to them would increase the chance of pregnancy. I had one negative cycle and one pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage/ possible ectopic
All of the nursing staff has been beyond friendly and sympathetic!
N/A we did not do IVF
Treated 2015 - 2018
My doctor [Dr. Dodds] never looked at my chart until he entered the room. He is always running late & rushing to see the next patient...He is clearly very knowledgeable, but lacks an ability to connect with his patients. He never took the time to learn my husbands name over the 5 years we worked with him. I never felt like he prepared ahead of time when meeting with us. He spent the first ten minutes reading through my chart getting familiar with my case.
Great nurses & office staff [The Fertility Center] at the Kakamazoo branch. They take time to answer our questions & acknowledge how horrible this entire situation is. We have been less pleased with the Grand Rapids staff. We feel like cattle passing through bc the clinic is so large....One of my mini IVF extraction was cancelled bc they waited a day too long....My nurses were much more invested in getting to know me....$50,000ish after 7 cycles...
How was your experience with William Dodds at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
He is clearly very knowledgeable, but lacks an ability to connect with his patients. He never took the time to learn my husbands name over the 5 years we worked with him. I never felt like he prepared ahead of time when meeting with us. He spent the first ten minutes reading through my chart getting familiar with my case. I know other couples who did feel a connection with him & have great things to say about him.
Make a connection with your nurses & advocate for yourself.
My nurses were much more invested in getting to know me. My doctor never looked at my chart until he entered the room. He is always running late & rushing to see the next patient.
I did a traditional long stim protocol the first round because everything was completely normal with my blood work & ultrasounds. They transferred the only 2 embryos 2 days after my extraction. I had a negative result. For our second round they did a hyper stim flare protocol since I didn’t produce the amount of eggs they were expecting. We ended up with 2 embryos again despite the hopes of getting much more. We did a FET 2 months later & had a positive result. 2 weeks later we lost. We them moved forward with 5 mini iVF’s in the hopes of getting high quality eggs. 2 of the 5 extractions were cancelled due to a dominant follocule & a possible missed ovulation. We ended up with 3 frozen embryos after undergoing the mini IVF’s. We did a FET with an angry uterine protocol (intrauterine HCG injection)& transferred 2 & had a neGative result. We did another FET (also angry uterine/HCG injection)with our last embryo & received a positive. This pregnacy ended in an ectopic pregnancy which was treated with methotrexate. I completed an endometrial receptivity assay & the results indicated I needed a transfer 24 hours after the norm. We are beginning another round of the hyperstim flare protocol in May with the angry uterine protocol/HCG injection for the FET.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Fertility Center of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Julie S & Ashley )
My nurses have been AMAZING.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Great nurses & office staff at the Kakamazoo branch. They take time to answer our questions & acknowledge how horrible this entire situation is. We have been less pleased with the Grand Rapids staff. We feel like cattle passing through bc the clinic is so large.
$50,000ish after 7 cycles
For my case, Dodd’s indicates that multiple embryo transfer is best bc the hormones supplied by the additional embryos may support the strongest embryo.
What specific things went wrong at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
One of my mini IVF extraction was cancelled bc they waited a day too long.
Treated 2015 - 2016
He [Dr. Dodds] was very real, caring, friendly, relatable. He also explained things the best as far as talking in layman’s terms. He was the only provider I had a comfortable IUI with, and a couple of times he was the only one who could get it right. His only weakness in our case was not providing a thorough enough evaluation or looking at the big picture.... They never ordered a semen analysis on my husband and put us through 5 IUI cycles (after several medication only cycles) with non ideal sperm quantity/quality. We had no idea there was anything wrong with my husbands sperm until we went for our 5th IUI
During the course of our treatment we saw all of the doctors at the clinic [Fertility Center of Michigan] at least once (there are 4) and they were very impersonal. The way the staff and dotors talked to us about our procedures and what they were seeing was like they could have been talking to anyone.... One of my IUI’s was awful because of the nursing staff. The main nurse could not get the catheter into my cervix so she poked it several times trying to get it in. Once I was in tears she got another nurse who did the same.
How was your experience with William Dodds at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
Of all the doctors in the clinic Dr Dodds was by far my favorite. He has the best bedside manner and personality. He was very real, caring, friendly, relatable. He also explained things the best as far as talking in layman’s terms. He was the only provider I had a comfortable IUI with, and a couple of times he was the only one who could get it right. His only weakness in our case was not providing a thorough enough evaluation or looking at the big picture.
Make them get specific about your individual case and why they are recommending a specific course of treatment for YOU specifically.
During the course of our treatment we saw all of the doctors at the clinic at least once (there are 4) and they were very impersonal. The way the staff and dotors talked to us about our procedures and what they were seeing was like they could have been talking to anyone. My initial consult was very short (with Dr Young) and he didn’t have any additional insight as far as the diagnosis I came in with from my Obgyn (endometriosis, recurrent pregnancy loss). I felt like my course of treatment was “this is what we do for all of our patients with endometriosis and/or recurrent pregnancy loss” rather than tailoring my treatment to my individual needs, considering all factors involved. They never asked for updated health information or changes. I developed hypothyroidism during my time going to the clinic, and that was found by my regular Obgyn at an annual check-up. They never once did a semen analysis on my husband, despite the fact we requested the need for it every time we were there (over a dozen times). When we went for our 5th IUI and were told my husband had no good sperm to inseminate we discovered every sample he had given was bad and we were never told! What a waste of time, money and emotions hoping it would work! What’s worse, all Dr Dodds had to stay at that insemination appointment about it was “maybe you had a virus that caused your sperm count and morphology to be off this month, let’s take a month off and you can come back and try again”. After that we had it and decided to stop seeking treatment there and my husband started seeing a urologist we found. In 2 years I never felt like I had a personalized experience, or that I had a thorough evaluation.
3 cycles of femara with ovadril and timed intercourse, 5 cycles of IUI using femara and ovadril.
One of my IUI’s was awful because of the nursing staff. The main nurse could not get the catheter into my cervix so she poked it several times trying to get it in. Once I was in tears she got another nurse who did the same. After that they got a doctor to come in and do it. I was bleeding and sore from the procedure and had to wear a very uncomfortable sponge (like an enourmous tampon) to prevent the semen from leaking out. After that I requested to not have any more IUI’s with the nurses. They were all very nice nurses, but seemed very “programmed” in there conversations and responses. They were not very personal or overly empathetic- all business.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
I have several friends who had fine experiences at this clinic- once conceived twins through Ivf! Their experiences were all different from mine. I’m not sure what the reason was for them not thourougly evaluating my case or gathering all the information, but my husband and I were incredibly frustrated with their lack of empathy and communication regarding our individual situation. We decided to pursue ivf at a different clinic because we didn’t trust that they would do a thourough job managing our case and tailoring it to our individual needs. Our insurance does not cover anything for fertility coverage and we opted to spend that money at a place we felt we could trust and feel like true individual patients.
The office took my insurance so I only had to pay $25 for the consults (we had 4 I believe). The follicular ultrasounds were about $20 with my copay. Fertility meds are not covered under my insurance so that was all out of pocket. The IUI’s ended up being around $900 each (meds and monitoring included in that cycle)
What specific things went wrong at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
They never ordered a semen analysis on my husband and put us through 5 IUI cycles (after several medication only cycles) with non ideal sperm quantity/quality. We had no idea there was anything wrong with my husbands sperm until we went for our 5th IUI (on my husbands 30th birthday) and found his sperm sample was so bad they didn’t charge us for the IUI because they didn’t believe it would work. They STILL did not recommend anything other than taking a month off and trying a 6th IUI with hopefully better sperm. We spent thousands of dollars there in a 2 year time period. We absolutely felt like numbers rather than patients. We are now paying completely out of pocket for IVF at another clinic that is across the state from us (4 hour drive away). We wasted money, years of time (egg/sperm quality) and time off work all because they failed to treat the whole patient as an individual.
Treated 2014 - 2016
he [Dr. William Dodds] described our first cycle plan with clomid with the purpose of doing an IUI. There were so many dates, and dosages, and steps to remember...He scratched illegible notes on a daily chart he gave us, and had us follow up with the nurse in a different room. We ended having a million questions for her that she had to go ask Dr Dodds about anyway. After we had a failed IVF, there was an awkward meeting with another Dr in the clinic, where he admitted that they probably didn't give the best medication protocol
It [The Fertility Center of Michigan] is a specialized reproductive endocrinology practice. They don't have mental health support, except in Grand Rapids. I contacted that person (twice) about any options for me not being local and never heard back. They don't assess men thoroughly. They didn't mention that the critical morphology was very low until 2nd IUI. They advised against needing to see urologist, but he did anyway and ended up having varicocele in both testicles. I assume this is because they don't put weight on this as a important factor.I recently got a Fertility case manager through my health insurance. This is when I learned that only doing 3 day transfers is not standard practice. I'm waiting to talk to the clinic about why they have not talked to be about 5 day transfer...
How was your experience with William Dodds at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
I described a lot in my last answer already. Of course, it's easier to describe the things that were off putting, than remember all of the good things. So, I'll describe two things that were on the negative side: On the first visit was a little odd that Dr. Dodds spoke a lot about how he used to practice in California and that he treated famous people (with success) and that he was such a geek that he didn't recognize who they were. It would have been funny, but he talked a lot about it. Also on that visit, he described our first cycle plan with clomid with the purpose of doing an IUI. There were so many dates, and dosages, and steps to remember. Also the office in Kalamazoo doesn't offer all of the services, like the actual IUI, so it was hard to remember where we would need to travel to other offices for what, or what days. He scratched illegible notes on a daily chart he gave us, and had us follow up with the nurse in a different room. We ended having a million questions for her that she had to go ask Dr Dodds about anyway. After we had a failed IVF, there was an awkward meeting with another Dr in the clinic, where he admitted that they probably didn't give the best medication protocol, and hinted that they would discuss in their group doctor biweekly meeting if they could help us at all with a future cycle (financially), but this help was mentioned again.
Prepare to have your treatment be really inconvenient if you work. Their Kalamazoo office hours are very limited, as are the services performed there. Their main office is in Grand Rapids. The thing is, there are no other RE offices in the county. I know the question says one piece of advice, but I have another note: especially if your insurance doesn't cover treatment, it can be very pricey. I was surprised though that the charges were less than what I had read on the internet were typical. Dr Dodds said their board of trustees makes sure they hold to something like cost + 10% for all charges.
Dr Dodds has always been friendly and open to myself and my husband. I appreciated when he would say things like "if you were my daughter, this is the advice I would give you." He also did wonders in helping my husband in understanding of all of this infertility madness. He explained the gravity of things, like going in hot tubs, that just was not sinking in when coming from me, or from the articles I had tried to get him to read. I felt like he gave us the right amount of optimism without over promising.
Antagonist protocol for IVF. Recommendation for microdose Lupron flare protocol for next cycle IVF. I recently got a Fertility case manager through my health insurance. This is when I learned that only doing 3 day transfers is not standard practice. I'm waiting to talk to the clinic about why they have not talked to be about 5 day transfer.
There are several nurses that attend to non IVF patients, so I saw about 4 or 5 different nurses. When I became an IVF patients, there are a few dedicated. They were always very nice and compassionate. Sometimes I felt like they were rushed, more so on phone calls than in person. When you call, you always have to leave a message and wait for a call back. I would sometimes be playing 3 or 4 rounds of phone tag. That is really hard when I'm busy at work. I have to note that on the first visit, with my husband, we met with a nurse who was usually in the Grand Rapids office. She was honestly clueless. Every question we asked, such as "where would my husband go with a sperm analysis" meant she had to leave the room and ask the doctor. If I asked, for example which day we would start clomid, she would say "I think it's day 3". I think, or I'm pretty sure are not good enough in this context! I never saw that nurse again and never had wishy washy, uninformed answers from other nurses. Calling and leaving messages is the only option for communication. The exception is during IVF cycle, they have Grand Rapids nurses on call so you can get a call back at any time you have questions. I was really happy to get a quick call back from a nurse to ask dosage questions.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Small regional office, which is a satellite from the main Grand Rapids office. It is a specialized reproductive endocrinology practice. They don't have mental health support, except in Grand Rapids. I contacted that person (twice) about any options for me not being local and never heard back. They don't assess men thoroughly. They didn't mention that the critical morphology was very low until 2nd IUI. They advised against needing to see urologist, but he did anyway and ended up having varicocele in both testicles. I assume this is because they don't put weight on this as a important factor.
HSG was over $1000. Each ultrasound is about $300 (2-3 per cycle). Clomid = $24. Gonal-f was $500. Blood tests are about $250 each cycle. In my first 6 months of treatment it cost approx $2000 total for two cancelled IUI cycles. IUI about 5k each with medications IVF with ICSI close to 20k with medications, monitoring, anesthesia, and blood tests
What specific things went wrong at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
There was a pointing fingers moment when a prescription was not filled when I arrived at the pharmacy. The office said they had, the pharmacy said they had not. Then there was question about the dosage. It was a total pain in the ass. Since I had to start taking the next day, I had to drive 90 minutes out of the way to another pharmacy, since the closer pharmacies did not have it in stock. If they would have received the script when the dr office said they sent it, there would have been plenty of time to order. During IVF cycle there was a medication missed in the order. Also unclear if it was all on the nurse, or the pharmacy. It's just very stressful to have a 24hr window to work it out before it's a catastrophe for the cycle, and to be spending so much time calling in between clinic, pharmacy, etc while at work. Two instances of conflicting info: the first was when they gave Fertility pharmacy a discount code for injectables on my behalf, but it was not applicable since I don't have a co-pay. I could had gotten cheap meds if that had been clear. Lastly, on the mid cycle appointment before my IUI, the nurse said not to inject the ovidril, but then called 5 mins after I left the office to tell me that dr Dodds said to inject. That was fine, since I could get my husband to bring the shot.
Treated 2015 - 2017
Limited amount of time was spent face to face. If we wanted to schedule a consult there was an extra fee. Majority of communication was with nurses. Only saw Dodds briefly on the day of retrieval. He did not know the plan to freeze all embryos until he read my chart in the room before the retrieval....Dr. Dodds did not remember specifics to my case. Always had to refer to my chart....Birth control for 3 weeks Gonal f and menopur for stims Lupron and Hcg for trigger Fresh cycle was cancelled due to high progesterone, switched to a frozen cycle.
Location is close to our house. Clinic [The Fertility Center] is clean. Usually flexible with scheduling and will return calls promptly. Appreciate free counseling service...[Nurse] Julie is very blunt and not very warm or friendly....Limited amount of time was spent face to face. If we wanted to schedule a consult there was an extra fee. Majority of communication was with nurses. Only saw Dodds briefly on the day of retrieval...$14,000 [cost of treatment]
How was your experience with William Dodds at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
Ask all the questions you can when you have the chance.
Birth control for 3 weeks Gonal f and menopur for stims Lupron and Hcg for trigger Fresh cycle was cancelled due to high progesterone, switched to a frozen cycle. We are waiting to hear how many eggs fertilized.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Fertility Center of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Julie)
Julie is very blunt and not very warm or friendly.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Location is close to our house. Clinic is clean. Usually flexible with scheduling and will return calls promptly. Appreciate free counseling service.
He waffled between one and two at our first meeting. Then our nurse said he recommended two, never heard the rational behind his decision.
Treated 2013 - 2015
When I was told that our pregnancy didn't survive, that it was an empty sac, the Dr [Dr Dodds] had a student in there and the Dr seemed to be showing off and not very compassionate...We were devastated and he was very non compassionate.
Dr Shively whom performed embryo transfer was very kind as was the nursing staff. Make sure you ask questions...[Nursing Staff was] Very compassionate...[Monitoring Appointments was] Very convenient.
How was your experience with William Dodds at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
Very non compassionate when finding out pregnancy did not survive. We were devastated and he was very non compassionate.
None
When I was told that our pregnancy didn't survive, that it was an empty sac, the Dr had a student in there and the Dr seemed to be showing off and not very compassionate.
I took injectable medications for ovarian stimulation and had transvaginal ultrasounds every 2 to 3 days to monitor follicles. I then had egg retrieval process that was extremely painful as I was awake the entire time. They were unable to get to my right ovary where most of my eggs were due to it being swollen or in a position behind my uterus. The 6 embryos we had were fertilized but by transfer day (3), only 1 survived and was grade C. The embryo was successful and we were over the moon with excitement. However, our ultrasound appt revealed an empty sac. We were very devastated. I did not miscarry on my own after 4 weeks and required a D and C.
Very compassionate
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Compassion as a weakness with Dr Dodds. Dr Shively whom performed embryo transfer was very kind as was the nursing staff. make sure you ask questions
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Very convenient