5.4

Traverse City
1200 6th Street
Traverse City, MI 49684

2015 - 2019, Successful
Dr Dodd’s is the most compassionate and sweet doctor I’ve ever had. I always felt comfortable and never felt rushed even though I know he is a very busy man. Always explained things in detail and was very empathetic to us when I miscarried with our second transfer. He called to congratulate me when I got pregnant and he was truly excited for us.
The Fertility Center is a Very warm and inviting clinic with kind and happy staff. They Offer coffee and water while waiting. Clean and accommodating, I have NO complaints on the clinic. All staff that I have come in contact with has been great! ... It was suggested to transfer 2 embryos and I was clearly warned of the chances of multiple birth, etc but we both agreed that this would be the best for me.
How was your experience with William Dodds (retired) at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Dodds (retired) at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
Make a list of any question you might have because when you’re in a consult, it’s very overwhelming and you will forget to ask things. Dr Dodd’s is great with answering any questions you may have
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Dodds (retired) at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
Dr Dodds was so kind and compassionate and I never felt rushed and he was always more than willing to answer questions and elaborate when we didn’t fully understand something. I even received a phone call congratulating me on my pregnancies and also condolences when I miscarried.
Describe the protocols William Dodds (retired) used in your cycles at The Fertility Center of Michigan and their degree of success.
I don’t really remember my protocols
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Fertility Center of Michigan.
All nurses were very kind and knowledgeable. Always there to answer questions when the doctor wasn’t available and if they didn’t know the answer, they asked the doctor for me.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Dodds (retired) at The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Retrieval and fresh transfer was around $17,000. Frozen transfers were around $5,000 each
Describe William Dodds (retired)'s approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Fertility Center of Michigan.

2016 - 2019, Successful
He [Dr. Dodds] is knowledgeable, patient and calm. He always had our progress and our charts available. Although we didn’t meet with him often, we were glad when he did because he explained things thoroughly and specifically. ... Four IUI’s with clomid Hysteroscopy for uterine polyps IVF: egg retrieval, fresh embryo transfer with injections and trigger shots; progesterone and estridol; frozen embryo transfer
Strengths [of The Fertility Center of Michigan]: knowledgeable, passionate, helpful, direct Weaknesses: communication, detailed, giving feedback I would recommend asking questions when feeling confused or unsure of what is next. We felt like when these office visits are so routine for nurses, we felt like there was broken communication between those in the office. I think what would help is to have the staff be more detailed in their responses and explanations rather than less because it helps patients understand the process and helps answers all the “whys”.
He is knowledgeable, patient and calm. He always had our progress and our charts available. Although we didn’t meet with him often, we were glad when he did because he explained things thoroughly and specifically.
Ask questions and for clarification when you don’t understand.
He treated me as if I was his own daughter.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Fertility Center of Michigan.
They were well versed in procedures and office visits. Their communication between members of the office could improve as we felt confused at times when seeing different nurses.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Strengths: knowledgeable, passionate, helpful, direct Weaknesses: communication, detailed, giving feedback I would recommend asking questions when feeling confused or unsure of what is next. We felt like when these office visits are so routine for nurses, we felt like there was broken communication between those in the office. I think what would help is to have the staff be more detailed in their responses and explanations rather than less because it helps patients understand the process and helps answers all the “whys”.
4 IUI’s ($500 each) $12,000 for IVF-fresh embryo transfer $5,000 for IVF-frozen embryo transfer
It was completely up to us. He presented us with success rates, risks and benefits.
What specific things went wrong at The Fertility Center of Michigan?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The Fertility Center of Michigan.
We felt like front office staff didn’t communicate well with nurses at times. We know the clinic is busy, but felt confused at times.
2015 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr Dodds shows compassion and care while working with me as a patient. Paying close attention to how sensitive this is for anyone going thru infertility treatments. He truly shows care and is an amazing doctor....While meeting with Dr. Dodds he goes over everything with you slowly and carefully to be sure that you understand. He shows care and compassion during your visit and knows how sensitive it is for anyone going thru infertility treatments.
When you call to make an appointment [at the Fertility Center of Michigan] you can generally get in right away. Once you are a patient and going thru treatments making future appointments is easy and you can get in right away. If you call and leave a voicemail for their nursing staff with a question, they get back to you immediately.... The nurses also show care and compassion to myself and other patients taking into consideration how sensitive and private infertility treatments are.
If you are struggling with infertility see Dr. Dodds. He will be with you every step of the way.
We did 3 timed intercourse cycles. First and second cycles were with clomid and Ovidrel. Third cycle was a hybrid where I was on clomid, did the gonal-f and there was no success. So they stair stepped it with femara and it was successful with follicle growth. Gave and Ovidrel shot with progesterone.
The nurses also show care and compassion to myself and other patients taking into consideration how sensitive and private infertility treatments are. They are also gentle while doing ultrasounds and make you feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
When you call to make an appointment you can generally get in right away. Once you are a patient and going thru treatments making future appointments is easy and you can get in right away. If you call and leave a voicemail for their nursing staff with a question, they get back to you immediately.
Depending on your type of insurance, an ultrasound would cost $45, a 5 day dose of Gonal-F would cost $750. Clomid $10. Ovidreal $75
Grand Rapids
[Dr. Dodds]is very knowledgeable about the latest research, is kind with good and bad news, is honest and goes out of the way to make a patient feel heard and clarified anything that you ask...never made me feel as though my fertility and dream of a family was a lost cause. I knew my age was a factor and he always found a way to help me through the emotions... he said that my diminished ovarian reserve needed more of “the Cadillac treatment” the best medicine. Iui’s- two were successful but resulted in early miscarriages. Dr. Dodd’s reviewed the plan each time and is continuing to support me on my journey with the latest research
The nurses [at The Fertility Center of Michigan] are fabulous!! They are great in handling not only the physical aspects of infertility, but also the emotional ones. They remind you to be gentle with yourself and were always my biggest cheerleaders!...Iui’s were not covered and totaled $600...The clinic has multiple locations, but most of the bigger procedures take place in Grand Rapids. The clinic is clean, inviting, and the staff is always friendly. It would be nice if the hours at the clinics were more conducive to work schedules with later appointments. With that being said, the schedulers always did their best to find an appointment that supported times I had available so that I did not have to take a lot of time off of work.
Doctor Dodd is very knowledgeable about the latest research, is kind with good and bad news, is honest and goes out of the way to make a patient feel heard and clarified anything that you ask. Dr. Dodd never made me feel as though my fertility and dream of a family was a lost cause. I knew my age was a factor and he always found a way to help me through the emotions.
He is honest and will do his best to even be honest and supportive when the news isn’t always positive. Ask questions! He appreciates it and will do his best to answer to the fullest
Doctor Dodd personally called me when I had concerns and worries about my plan. He is very kind and gentle during this tumultuous journey
Injections- he said that my diminished ovarian reserve needed more of “the Cadillac treatment” the best medicine. Iui’s- two were successful but resulted in early miscarriages. Dr. Dodd’s reviewed the plan each time and is continuing to support me on my journey with the latest research
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Fertility Center of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Amy )
The nurses are fabulous!! They are great in handling not only the physical aspects of infertility, but also the emotional ones. They remind you to be gentle with yourself and were always my biggest cheerleaders!
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
My insurance covered most of the meds- I paid $40 for each med order. Iui’s were not covered and totaled $600

2014 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr Dodds is an excellent physician. He is relatable and has been so instrumental in helping us grow our family. He is kind and patient and takes the time necessary to make sure we understood what was happening. After each of our IVF/Frozen embryo cycles, he called us personally to go over the results (3 positives and one negative)... He gave advice with statements like "if you were my daughter...."
I like how they have multiple locations. This is even better now that they have computerized charting and don't have to send your chart all over the place. The staff is friendly and it is fairly easy to get ahold of who you need to when you call (nurse, billing, scheduling, etc)... Overall, I was very impressed with the nursing staff... I do not remember for sure, but I think my fresh IVF with meds, labs, etc cost about 8K and my frozen transfers with labs, meds, etc we're around 5K
He is a smart man. His plan worked to grow our family and I hope it will work for you too.
He gave advice with statements like "if you were my daughter...."
I did three rounds of injections for timed intercourse. These were not successful as I either did not produce large enough follicles or I produced too many follicles. We then moved on to IVF. I produced many many eggs. I think between 25 and 40 eggs were retrieved. Per our request, only 6 we're fertilized through ICSI, 12 were frozen, and the rest we're not high quality enough to use. I had a fresh transfer of 2 embryos and the other 4 were frozen through cryopreservation. I because pregnant with twins through the fresh transfer, but lost them at 22 weeks gestation to an incompetent cervix. I got pregnant through frozen embryo transfer of 1 embryo with 2 year old son. Then I did not become pregnant with a second frozen embryo transfer of one embryo. Then I became pregnant with our third frozen embryo transfer of one embryo with my 5 month old daughter. In about a year, we plan to go back for our sixth and final embryo. We most likely will not need to use my frozen eggs as we've had so much success with our embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Fertility Center of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Julie Sokolow )
Julie Sokolow was a bit quirky and the primary for my fresh IVF cycle. Some of the things she said to me it was obvious that she had said them a million times before.... rattling off lists etc. It was hard to keep up with as it was my first time hearing that information. I worked with a different Julie for my frozen transfers and she seemed much more kind and understanding. Also, it was easier for me to understand what was going on with her. Maybe because she was better at explaining and maybe because it was not my first time going through everything. Overall, I was very impressed with the nursing staff
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Dr. Dodds said for my age and the health of my embryos he would be willing to transfer 1 or 2. We agreed with him and his logic.
Grand Rapids
Dr. Dodds is a fantastic human and doctor. He is caring and gentle, yet professional and determined. He always treated us with respect. We always felt comfortable and well taken care of. Dr. Dodds and my husband got along very well wehich put my husband at ease with every step of our journey.... Due to my age (36), Dr. Dodds was comfortable transferring up to 2 embryos. We only retrieved 2 and both fertilized, so as a team, we decided to transfer both,
Overall the clinic [Fertility Center of Michigan] is very professional yet personal. It's a positive, caring place to be. We were impressed with all doctors, nurses, and staff. We were thankful for privacy, personalization of treatments/plans, and everyone working together to help us build our family.... IUIs cost $500. IVF monitoring, retrieval, fertilization, and transfer cost approx 7k-10k total. Medication was additional but thankfully my insurance covered the cost of medication.
Dr. Dodds is a fantastic human and doctor. He is caring and gentle, yet professional and determined. He always treated us with respect. We always felt comfortable and well taken care of. Dr. Dodds and my husband got along very well wehich put my husband at ease with every step of our journey. We both trust Dr. Dodds completely.
Get ready for take off! Once a plan is in place Dr. Dodds, makes things happen.
Dr. Dodds is carrying & kind, yet straightforward & determined to make families happen. He is efficient. He is professional. He is humorous and very easy to get along with. He cares about us as people and future parents!
All of the nurses were worked with were professional and kind. They were compassionate and took time with us. They answered all of our questions and always made us feel supported.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Overall the clinic is very professional yet personal. It's a positive, caring place to be. We were impressed with all doctors, nurses, and staff. We were thankful for privacy, personalization of treatments/plans, and everyone working together to help us build our family.
Due to my age (36), Dr. Dodds was comfortable transferring up to 2 embryos. We only retrieved 2 and both fertilized, so as a team, we decided to transfer both, which resulted in b/g twins! Dr. Dodds was very clear about the possibilities of twins+ in transferring 2 embryos. We're thankful we did!
Grand Rapids

Dr. Dodd's is amazingly compassionate! He wil explain everything that is happening in a way everyone can understand, and walk you through the whole process. He makes sure you are comfortable every step of the way....Dr. Dodd's explained the pros and cons of transferring one embryo as opposed to 2, but after speaking to him and my husband, the 3 of us decided what was best in our situation.
There are multiple doctor's, which gives you a choice for who you see. They [Fertility Center of Michigan] also provide a wide array of services and are incredibly knowledgeable. I also like that there are several offices, other than just Grand Rapids, where monitoring can be done. They are helpful when it comes to questions and concerns and I always feel like I mean something to the doctors and staff.
Dr.Dodd's is a brilliant doctor with compassion and excellent bedside manner. While I understand the science involved in IVF, as a Christian woman, it was important for me to hold on to my faith as well as believe in everything the team was doing. After my transfers, Dr.Dodd's would always let me know he was praying for us! That meant so much to me!
Ask as many questions as you want...he is very patient and happy to answer anything for you.
After injections and egg retrieval, we planned a fresh transfer of 2 embryos. 2 we're used due to my age and infertility factors on both sides(male and female). The fresh transfer did not work. In the meantime we had frozen the remaining embryos. Next we did a frozen transfer of 2, due to the thawing process and again, the reasons for infertility. That transfer worked and the result was fraternal twin girls.
I can't remember a nurse from the team that I didn't like! They were well trained, compassionate, and helpful through everything. I could call at anytime and get prompt responses.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
There are multiple doctor's, which gives you a choice for who you see. They also provide a wide array of services and are incredibly knowledgeable. I also like that there are several offices, other than just Grand Rapids, where monitoring can be done. They are helpful when it comes to questions and concerns and I always feel like I mean something to the doctors and staff.
My insurance provided coverage for appointments but no coverage for egg retrieval, transfers, or meds. Care credit is available to patients if they have credit for it.
2012 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Dodds does a wonderful job of explaining things. However, I have a background in the medical field so I easily understood what he was saying. My husband left a couple appointments asking me to clarify. I'm confident Dr. Dodds would have been happy to explain in more detail had we asked him...when I called a few days after my embryo transfer complaining of abdominal pain, he immediately worked me into his schedule and found I had OHSS and drained it all right then.
I felt overall the nursing staff [at The Fertility Center of Michigan] did very well. I did feel a little blindsided at my first IUI monitoring appointment as no one had told me what the ultrasound would entail. Also, every time an appointment ended no one told me where to go - consultant room, checkout, or if I was even done...Overall, I love the clinic. My husband commented that he preferred there be a more discreet way of dropping off samples as you just walk you to the front desk and hand them to them, but at the same time most everyone is there for the same reason.
From the very beginning, I felt comfortable with Dr. Dodds. I felt he took the time to listen to our concerns and explain each process in detail. He was always available to talk to us and adjust treatment when I had side effects to medication and I truly felt like he was there to help us.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. Dr. Dodds does a wonderful job of explaining things. However, I have a background in the medical field so I easily understood what he was saying. My husband left a couple appointments asking me to clarify. I'm confident Dr. Dodds would have been happy to explain in more detail had we asked him
After three failed IUIs, Dr. Dodds took the time to sit down with us and go over all of our options. He told us that generally they'd do a fourth IUI before moving on to anything more invasive. But, he said he could tell by sitting with us and after talking with us at these appointments that I wasn't up for another IUI. He said if I were his daughter, he'd tell me to move ahead with IVF. I felt like he was willing to look at me as a person not just a statistic or number. He knew where we were at mentally, emotionally, and financially and took all of that into account when making his recommendation.
It's been a few years so I don't remember everything. I know our first IUI was using clomid, the second on Femara (which I hated because of the side effects) so he switched me back to Clomid for the third IUI. I don't recall the names and dosages of the meds used for our IVF. I do recall feeling very comfortable that he was frequently monitoring me during the entire process. And when I called a few days after my embryo transfer complaining of abdominal pain, he immediately worked me into his schedule and found I had OHSS and drained it all right then. My egg retrieval went very well. They retrieved 13 eggs, 1 was old, 2 were immature, and they attempted to fertilize the remaining 10 using ICSI due to Male factor infertility. All 10 eggs successfully fertilized and survived to the three day mark. We transferred two embryos and froze the remaining 8. All the embryos were perfect quality at the time of freezing (except 1 that was near perfect). I actually asked if we could transfer 3 embryos and Dr. Dodds told me that wouldn't be safe as it would put our chances of high order multiples (3+ babies) at too high a percentage and more babies = higher risk pregnancy. I was just thinking it'd increase our chances of any baby but I appreciated and respected his response. That he wanted me and any babies I had to have the best chance possible.
I felt overall the nursing staff did very well. I did feel a little blindsided at my first IUI monitoring appointment as no one had told me what the ultrasound would entail. Also, every time an appointment ended no one told me where to go - consultant room, checkout, or if I was even done.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
I believe by the time we paid for 3 IUIs and the IVF, all the ultrasounds, and medications, it was around $18,000. Plus we still pay $400/year for embryo storage.
I mentioned it before, but I'd asked at the time of my transfer if we could do three embryos, thinking that'd increase our chances of having a baby. Dr. Dodds very kindly explained that would be too high risk as it would put the possibility of high order multiples (3+) at over 5% which would be way too high. He also said he understood my request, but more babies = higher risk pregnancy for both mom and babies and he wanted us all to be healthy.
2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Dodds is amazing. He always takes his time, looks you in the eyes, and treats you like a person. ... Dr. Dodds was so very empathetic and understanding of how stressful and unexpected it all was. He went over everything thoroughly and made sure I didn’t have any questions. He was unable to do my retrieval but he went through the trouble to call me that evening after the procedure.
All of the staff at The Fertility Center are downright amazing. Every person that I interacted with treated me as a person, with compassion and empathy. Everyone went out of their way to help however they could. I have trouble getting my blood drawn and typically need to lay down so I don’t have a panic attack. Everyday, my nurse would let me lay down on the bed and bring the supplies to me.
Dr. Dodds was amazing from our initial consultation to every visit in between. We found that we had to do IVF 6 weeks before my wedding, as I had a large ovarian tumor that needed to be removed. Dr. Dodds was so very empathetic and understanding of how stressful and unexpected it all was. He went over everything thoroughly and made sure I didn’t have any questions. He was unable to do my retrieval but he went through the trouble to call me that evening after the procedure.
I would tell prospective patients to be honest with Dr. Dodds about your hopes. Dr. Dodds is so understanding and wants to help you achieve your goals.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
Everything with TFC was amazing. I can truly only think of positives. They have a wonderful waiting area for before appointments or for your loved ones. Every member of the staff is extremely competent and knowledgeable.
While I don’t remember cost exactly, Dr. Dodds & TFC are extremely reasonable in terms of Fertility cost.
Grand Rapids

Dr Dodd always answered all my questions that my husband or I may have had. He was good about making sure he would tell us in a way we would understand everything outside of medical terminology. He didn’t wait around and make me go through anymore IUIs or testing after I had seen over providers ... I have tried a lot. I have done clomid with out observation and with ovulation observations/IUI. I have don’t 2 rounds of IVF only one egg retrieval. My meds where gonal f, Menopur, certotide, progesterone. I had 3 shots I did a day. When I had my retrieval I ended up getting 11 good eggs
When I would go to check in the reception always knew my name. My nurse always had empathy and they all cared about my feelings and made sure I understood every step of the process ... You will have to go to Grand Rapids [The Fertility Center of Michigan] for some care of you are seen in Kalamazoo. Everyone is very nice in both offices. The Kalamazoo office does have short office hours but if you have to be seen the Grand Rapids office will get you in. ... She always called me back, answered all my questions completely and made sure I understood. When my first IVF round didn’t work she was very compassionate
He cares about his patients, he will listen to you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Fertility Center of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
You will have to go to Grand Rapids for some care of you are seen in Kalamazoo. Everyone is very nice in both offices. The Kalamazoo office does have short office hours but if you have to be seen the Grand Rapids office will get you in.
Around $14,000 that’s was over 2 years. 2 IUIs, I egg retrieval and 2 IVF cycles
Kalamazoo
Dr. Dodds always went above and beyond. He called me later in the day after surgery and the next day to make sure I was doing okay. After an IUI he would sit in the room and tell stories to help pass the 20 minute time that you had to wait to get up. He always went the extra step to make you feel important...used clomid, femara, gonal-f, and ovidrel in my treatment as well as IUI. I also had a laparoscopy to clear out endometriosis. After the laparoscopy I was able to get pregnant with a round of femara, gonal-f, ovidrel, and IUI.
[The Fertility Center of Michigan] is a very welcoming environment. You definitely feel like everyone there cares about you and helping you to have a baby. It is nice to be in a place where everyone is experiencing struggles just like you...The nursing staff is so helpful and understanding! They are willing to discuss any concern you have and always want to make sure you completely understand or are rid of your worry before ending an appointment or phone call.
Dr. Dodds is helpful, caring, understanding, compassionate, sympathetic, and anything else you could want in a doctor. Infertility is not a fun journey, but he provides hope and makes the experience the best it can be.
If you are having any issues with infertility, do not hesitate to see him!
Dr. Dodds used clomid, femara, gonal-f, and ovidrel in my treatment as well as IUI. I also had a laparoscopy to clear out endometriosis. After the laparoscopy I was able to get pregnant with a round of femara, gonal-f, ovidrel, and IUI.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
It is a very welcoming environment. You definitely feel like everyone there cares about you and helping you to have a baby. It is nice to be in a place where everyone is experiencing struggles just like you.
When I was receiving IUIs I know the procedure itself was $500. I do believe the cost has gone up since then.
2006 - 2013, Successful
Dr. Dodds is a great doctor and takes the time to explain to you what is happening. He will call you on the phone personally to give you results.... Lupron didn’t work with my body so it was taken out of my protocol. Also my eggs didn’t mature as fast as they should so I was my retevival was held off so I had more viable eggs. Dr. Dodds comes up with a treatment plan that works for you.
They [Fertility Center of Michigan] have everything inline and are very organized. There was no guessing of what to do! I was always very comfortable with calling or going to this clinic! The whole staff is compassionate and are willing to help.... The whole nursing staff was caring and very helpful!... $5400 for ivf not including meds.... Dr. Dodds is a great doctor and takes the time to explain to you what is happening.
Dr. Dodds is a very compassionate and caring doctor. He cares about his patients and does not sugar coat anything. He has been instrumental in bringing thousands of babies into this world that would not happen otherwise. I will always be grateful to him for giving me my family. I have also recommended friends and family to him.
Ask as many questions as you can and make sure you write things down. Dr. Dodds is a great doctor and trust him!
Lupron didn’t work with my body so it was taken out of my protocol. Also my eggs didn’t mature as fast as they should so I was my retevival was held off so I had more viable eggs. Dr. Dodds comes up with a treatment plan that works for you. Also I live three and a half hours away from the clinic so I was able to do my blood tests and ultrasounds locally.
The whole nursing staff was caring and very helpful!
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
They have everything inline and are very organized. There was no guessing of what to do! I was always very comfortable with calling or going to this clinic! The whole staff is compassionate and are willing to help.
$5400 for ivf not including meds.
I don’t know.
2017 - 2019, Successful
There was no preferred [number for] embryo transfer [by Dr. William Dodds]. We lost one during thaw so we had to thaw more and was told they most likely wouldn’t make it through so we transferred 2...He was super understanding and explained every issue as it became known. I always looked forward to seeing him and working with him. He wasn’t able to do it all which I understand. He worked with us on payments and helped us even when things were frustrating, new and confusing.
The clinic [The Fertility Center of Michigan] is very busy so you must have a very flexible schedule to fit into appointments when needed...Everyone seemed super helpful...We did a multi cycle retrieval due to low egg quality. Lots of high and aggressive dosage...Julie [nurse] and i didn’t get along well. Sometimes I would feel overwhelmed and frustrated and she didn’t seem to care. Other nurses I encountered were amazing.
Just be patient even when you are overwhelmed. You will get through it
Everyone seemed super helpful and he was very patient
We did a multi cycle retrieval due to low egg quality. Lots of high and aggressive dosage. Folistim, progesterone-Im gave me knots, progesterone vaginally and other injections that I can’t remember
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Fertility Center of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Julie)
Julie and i didn’t get along well. Sometimes I would feel overwhelmed and frustrated and she didn’t seem to care. Other nurses I encountered were amazing.
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
The costs really add up and learning which medications to take when is a lot to someone so new to ivf. The clinic is very busy so you must have a very flexible schedule to fit into appointments when needed.
There was no preferred embryo transfer. We lost one during thaw so we had to thaw more and was told they most likely wouldn’t make it through so we transferred 2
Grand Rapids

We ran intona couple roadblocks on our way to the IUI, and Dr. Dodds called us personally to make sure we felt supported as we navigated the roadblock. He spoke to us in a friendly manner, and we really felt he was trying to connect with us. ... He talked us through the procedure and the process of picking a donor. He was open to us using a donor known to us but explained the difficulties of that route in plain terms. His advice helped us decide what route to take. He empathized with us when we had a setback, and he always made us feel comfortable
A comfortable setting, nice staff [at The Fertility Center of Michigan], they're wonderful at keeping things private, everyone seems to be rooting for you and for success in your procedures. The doctors work well with communicating with each other if something is not their specialty, just wonderful people! ... The costs were what we expected, and were explained to us in detail. ...
Trust him!
Femara and an injection prior to the IUI. It was recommended because it increased the chances of success, and it worked for us!
They were empathetic and kind and not judgemental
Describe your experience with The Fertility Center of Michigan.
A comfortable setting, nice staff, they're wonderful at keeping things private, everyone seems to be rooting for you and for success in your procedures. The doctors work well with communicating with each other if something is not their specialty, just wonderful people!
The costs were what we expected, and were explained to us in detail.