Not available by email
FellowshipU. of Texas Southwestern
80 Humphreys Center
Memphis, TN 38120
901-747-2229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend William Kutteh to a friend?

9.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Other
I always appreciated his [Dr. William Kutteh] expertise in the field of recurrent pregnancy loss and infertility, so I felt like I was in good hands simply because of his vast knowledge... I appreciated his candidness at each stage of our fertility treatments. He was also willing to give us options and let us decide what treatment we wanted to do next. While he did not have the most comforting bedside manner, he was compassionate and understanding of my fears and feelings.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Kutteh is very knowledgeable and experienced. I appreciated his candidness at each stage of our fertility treatments. He was also willing to give us options and let us decide what treatment we wanted to do next. While he did not have the most comforting bedside manner, he was compassionate and understanding of my fears and feelings. I always appreciated his expertise in the field of recurrent pregnancy loss and infertility, so I felt like I was in good hands simply because of his vast knowledge.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
He is very factual and will thoroughly review your file at every visit. If there is anything that concerns you, just bring it up and he’ll listen and address it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Kutteh, his nurse, and the ultrasound techs knew our case, our concerns, and were very thorough in making sure we felt heard and were informed about each decision we made.
Describe the protocols William Kutteh used in your cycles at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
IUI #1 - 2.5 mg Letrazole IUI #2 - 5 mg Letrazole IUI #3 - 5 mg Letrazole Egg Retrieval - 250ml Gonal-F, Cetratide, Lupron trigger shot, doxycycline, steroid Transfer - 75ml Progesterone in oil, 2 pills of Estradiol then up to 3, progesterone suppositories (all taken until 10 weeks of pregnancy), Valium (morning of transfer), “couch”rest for 24 hours
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
My nurse ALWAYS called me back within an hour if I called her. She also always called to inform me of my next steps at every stage of our treatments.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic will call ahead most of the time to let you know how much you owe at your next appointment. You will set up everything else through your nurse or at your appointment. You will have to wait to see the doctor for a while, but if you’re just there to get bloodwork or an ultrasound, then they will get you in and out quickly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The overall cost for an IUI was $497, but that did not include ultrasounds. The cost for the entire IVF procedure was laid out in very clear terms. With the ultrasounds, procedures, doctor’s fees, and meds, ours cost around $15,000.
Describe William Kutteh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Dr. Kutteh advised us to use one embryo based on my age (31) and the quality and number of our day 5 blastocysts. We trusted him and didn’t want to have multiples.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
I believe Dr. Kutteh is very smart and compassionate about his work and helping patients achieve their goal of getting pregnant. I was disappointed that when my 1st ivf cycle was canceled and changed to an IUI that he didn’t want to meet with myself and my husband to discuss a new plan and protocol. He did call me on the phone and we discussed it but I think that is something that needs to be done in person.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
You have to be your own advocate. Do your own research as well.
I believe in looking at numbers and sometimes myself I get caught up in the numbers because I am a nurse and you do spend so much time using numbers to help determine a plan of care but I also believe that doctors and nurses should be an advocate for your patient. I have a low amh and slightly high fsh and I believe they want to push donor eggs on me more than me trying to use my own eggs. I want a doctor who will tell me not to give up on having a baby with my own eggs until we exhausted all options. I am learning through this journey I have to be my own advocate.
My first ivf cycle I did 75 or menopur and 275 of gonol f. I made it to day 6 of stims when my cycle was changed to an IUI. They only found one follicle on my right ovary and the ultrasound tech said she couldn’t find my left ovary. (Which I have, it had never been removed). On day 6 my estrogen dropped and the said my progesterone was over one so they knew I would ovulate that follicle. I took the trigger shot at 5pm that night and the next day we went in for the IUI. When I finally talked to Dr. Kutteh over a week later he said he knew this was a possibility because of my numbers. We all knew going in to this I might not respond well. So this time we will be doing the Schoolcraft protocol with Lupron.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
My nurse is nice and I have spoken to one other nurse when mine was gone already and she was very nice too.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Overall their staff is great. I’m not a huge fan of their front desk people but it’s not the end of the world. The people who draw your blood in the back are amazing and don’t seem to hurt at all. Their ultrasound techs are good too.
I think we paid them close to 10,000 for our first cycle not including meds or what we would have paid for the retrieval or transfer since we didn’t get that far. The money we didnt use we have as a credit for our next cycle.
We haven’t made it to an egg retrieval yet but I do believe if the patient wants you to transfer two embryos then they should. The patient should be able to have a say in that decision.
Memphis

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.

2012 - 2017
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Kutteh performed two procedures on me including a myomectomy prior to beginning my reproductive attempts. I felt confident with him as a doctor because of his years of experience as well as his knowledge. He was very blunt in providing information to both my husband and I so that we would be aware of a best course of action to take.... Dr. Kutteh was very through in explaining my case and he was open for questions which could arise. During each visit, he always inquired as to whether I understood the information which he provided.
2012 - 2017
Latino, Black or African-American
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
I would advise the prospective patient that they are in good hands with him and to remain positive throughout their treatment.
I felt like a human because Dr. Kutteh was very through in explaining my case and he was open for questions which could arise. During each visit, he always inquired as to whether I understood the information which he provided.
During treatment I think that I was on protocol 5 whereas I would take 2.5mg of Letrozole of cycle days 3, 5, and 7. In addition I took 75 mg of Follistim on cycle days 5, 7, and 9. Ultrasound was on day 10 and the nurse called me the same day as the ultrasound with instructions on when to take the trigger shot and the appointment time for IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Andrea)
The entire support staff was great including the phlebotomist. They were patient and empathetic as well.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic is warm and I like the idea that there is a small partition in the waiting area for patients which prefer privacy. The clinic is very welcoming in general and the equipment and furniture is not warm. I am not aware of any weaknesses. The facility is in a well maintained building and the clinic is clean. New patients should go online to complete the new patient forms in advance because there are quite a few of them so, completing them during an office visit could be time consuming.
I do not recall the exact cost of each IUI cycle because I used donor sperm so additional fees were required to store it and count the sperm.
I have not had an IVF cycle.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr Kutteh is kind and made sure to keep us well informed. He personally called me and left me a detailed message when I was having an issue with a recurrent problem. I feel like he really cares about his patients. He is a great physician, and man of faith. We are so thankful God put him in our path.... I had a surgery to remove uterine adhesions. Then nearly a year of persistent unexplained secondary infertility. We attempted an IUI with Letrozole, and two cycles with that as well. We are currently beginning IVF protocol, with retrieval in the next 4 weeks.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Make the appointment. He is worth it. Trust your instincts, and be your own advocate in the process.
Dr Kutteh always spent ample time with us, describing all our options and what was best for us.
Michelle sometimes has a harsh approach, but she is usually good about calling you back the same day, and within an hour or so. I appreciated that she was able to give me direct answers.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I feel like the front reception area is very exposed. Also the placed for semen collection are terrible, they are not very private at all, and just along a regular hallway. My husband did one collection in the BATHROOM that's legit right across from where each patient stands to check out prior to exiting, and where patients are brought back to the rooms down the same entry/exit hallway.
IUI $650 IVF $20,000
not at this point just yet
What specific things went wrong at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?

1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
[Dr. Kutteh] was personally involved with every aspect of my treatment. He was honest about my likelihood of success and failure, and was very adamant about expressing what I could do to improve matches is of success. He grieved with me during my miscarriage as if he were a personal friend...Be ready to commit to the process, because he is definitely committed into giving you what you need and want. Definitely dedicated to his patients and profession.
1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Doctor Kutais was personally involved with every aspect of my treatment. He was honest about my likelihood of success and failure, and was very adamant about expressing what I could do to improve matches is of success. He grieved with me during my miscarriage as if he were a personal friend.
He took the time to discuss my options and choices instead of assuming what I should want.
They are knowledgeable and treat you as an individual instead as part of a treatment herd. We saw no heartbeat at what was to be my last visit with the clinic before starting with my ob. The day of my miscarriage, I could not have been handled more delicately and sincerely.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The strengths are the doctor(s), nurses and technical staff. The auxiliary staff sometimes lacks urgency & focus, but not all of the time. I have seen all four doctors and their nurses and they are amazing!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic worked with my schedule, especially considering I live 2 hours away. Once, I was completely mixed up & showed on the wrong day and they worked me in! They are fantastic!
The costs were far from exorbitant, especially compared to what others on social media have quoted from other clinics.
Memphis

Dr. Kutteh is very knowledgeable in infertility issues and he really took time explaining everything in details to you and answering any possible questions you may have, which made you feel that you are in good hand and you are carefully heard. ... He is very knowledgeable and experienced, trust him. ... 4 iui, from medicated to natural cycle, the last natural cycle iui had good result. ...
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
I am very satisfied with Dr. Kutteh in that with 4 Iui, I had a baby. I appreciate that he quickly found out that the fertility medicine Clomid which other doctor prescribed me to take caused me ovarian cyst, and he adjusted to other medicine Famara, however it caused irregular bleeding, finally Dr. Kutteh decided me undergo natural iui, which gave me a lovely baby.
He is very knowledgeable and experienced, trust him.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The weakness of this clinic is that it does not do iui treatment during weekend in 2015-2016, I did miss one chance on Sunday, if you are on medicated cycle, you really wouldn't be very happy about that. ( I don't know if they extent fertility treatment during weekend now, hope so ). I also hope that the coordinate system and nurses would be more organized.
Around 500$ for one cycle of monitored iui, plus washing sperm procedure, which is quite reasonable compared to other clinics which could easily charge you over 1000$
Memphis
He [Dr. Kutteh] seemed compassionate and caring. He is very knowledgeable and explained our treatment plan thoroughly. My husband and I felt comfortable speaking with him. He seemed to genuinely care about our struggles with infertility...He is straightforward about the direction he wants to take your treatments. He is also thorough so be prepared to listen carefully and take notes. He explained things for us several times when we were not fully understanding the first time.
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
He seemed compassionate and caring. He is very knowledgeable and explained our treatment plan thoroughly. My husband and I felt comfortable speaking with him. He seemed to genuinely care about our struggles with infertility.
He was very thorough in explaining our treatment plan. He seemed compassionate and caring.
We have done 3 rounds of leterzole 2.5 mg. He wants us to return for a follow up and IUI if these treatments are unsuccessful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Robert's )
The nursing staff seemed to stay on top of things. We have had a good experience thus far.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Make sure to have as much paperwork filled out ahead of time as possible. They have several forms on their website and they are very detailed. This took more quite a while to fill out, and I would have been stressed if I had waited until we arrived to fill out the paperwork. They are good about calling for appointment reminders and charges for future appointments.
Probably close to $1000 thus far. We are still under treatment.
Memphis

He [Dr. Kutteh] has a great bed side manner and will walk you through the best plan to achieving pregnancy...Dr. Kuttah is very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile to make you feel as if your his only patient. He takes the time to personally call to make sure you are receiving the best care possible. He plans the treatment calendar to help achieve the goal of pregnancy and adjust where needed. He was referred to me and has received great feedback from his patients.
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
He has a great bed side manner and will walk you through the best plan to achieving pregnancy
Dr. Kuttah has excellent bedside manner. He personallyrics calls to follow up after ever precudure
Birth control pill for 2-3 weeks Menopur 150 Gonal F 350 units Pregnyl Trigger Shot Crinone after transfer This resulted in 10 eggs being retrieved which was more than they expected.
When we started out Michelle was nice nasty. She was snappy and nonapproachable. But by the end she was warm and showed compassion
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
This clinic is wonderful. Like anywhere you have few bad apples in the bunch but overall everyone is warm and compassionate.
I could go in for monitoring around my schedule. I only had to wait 5-10 minutes tops. Very well managed and organized
I don't remember
He recommended transfering 2 eggs to increase the odds of conception due to my age.

2010 - 2016
Every visit [with Dr. William Kutteh] was very informative. He always gives you the best options as related to your treatment. He also make sure that you are aware of the cost associated with each fertility option presented to you. He understands that infertility is stressful as well as emotional. He has always shown compassion...I’ve had a Laparoscopy performed on me. I was on and off Clomid for 3 maybe more years.
2010 - 2016
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Every visit was very informative. He always gives you the best options as related to your treatment. He also make sure that you are aware of the cost associated with each fertility option presented to you. He understands that infertility is stressful as well as emotional. He has always shown compassion.
Be honest and transparent. Don’t be afraid and know that he truly cares about your situation.
Dr Kutteh is one of the best doctor. He is very patient and gives you your best options when it comes to fertility treatments. He shows that he cares about you as well as your infertility.
I don’t remember each and every thing. I’ve had a Laparoscopy performed on me. I was on and off Clomid for 3 maybe more years.
They are very approachable. He has a very friendly staff and they are always encouraging.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
This is a great clinic has one of the best staff. They are also available when you need them. They too are compassionate and caring. Moetover, sometimes it can be hard to get a appointment. They may not have appointments available for months at a time.
The copay, the cost of each medication and the cost of the procedure.

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr.Kutteh is a fantastic doctor. He is very thorough and makes sure you understand everything detail by detail before you leave the office. He went step by step on what’s my other options. He took the time to get my medical records from other fertility doctors to discuss them with me as well... He welcomed me with open arms. He sat down and explained to me every little detail about my tubal blockage
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Listen and pay attention to every detail he provides
The nurses was a big help in getting me prepared to speak with Dr.Kutteh. She did all test and ultrasounds so he will have the results when he came to speak to me
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic is very professional.Clean environment.organized and maintain perfect. I felt like I was in the clinic alone just by how they treat you once you come in.its like your situation is all that matters at this time and I love that about this clinic
Only had one visit so far which was $386