William Schlaff

RMA of Philadelphia

Doctor, Nurse available by emailNurse available by direct lineAvailable by cell phone
Medical SchoolU. of Michigan
ResidencyU. of Michigan
FellowshipJohns Hopkins
Philadelphia
833 Chestnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
215.922.1556
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend William Schlaff to a friend?
Neutral: 100%8
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of Philadelphia to a friend?
He [Dr. Schlaff] was thorough and very experienced. He was patient and considerate. He had a great bedside manner. He never made me feel bad about my infertility and always stayed positive and hopeful. He communicated regularly and always told my husband and I to reach out if we needed anything.... He always stressed the positives and placed no blame on me or my husband. He was thorough and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand.
How was your experience with William Schlaff at RMA of Philadelphia?
He was thorough and very experienced. He was patient and considerate. He had a great bedside manner. He never made me feel bad about my infertility and always stayed positive and hopeful. He communicated regularly and always told my husband and I to reach out if we needed anything.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Schlaff at RMA of Philadelphia?
Just to be patient and to listen to him. He will lead you in the right direction.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Schlaff at RMA of Philadelphia?
Describe the protocols William Schlaff used in your cycles at RMA of Philadelphia and their degree of success.
We did iui's. My previous doctor preformed other procedures to diagnose a problem if there was one.
They were all very freindly. I could trust them. They began to feel like family.
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
Great communication. Everyone worked together as a team and treated my husband and I with the highest regard. They supported us and showed empathy. They were sensitive to our needs and situation. They were always positive and full of energy, especially in early mornings!
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Schlaff at RMA of Philadelphia.
My insurance didn't cover the iui's or any in vitro fertilization.
Describe William Schlaff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Philadelphia.
He believed in only one transfer if we did in vitro.
William Schlaff