6.4

Philadelphia, PA 19107
215.922.1556

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2017 - 2018
We chose IUI first and did 6 rounds of clomid with IUI [at RMA of Philadelphia]...[The nurses are] Very nice and good at their jobs...Very on top of patient relationship and quick. Get you and in and out. Flexible on appt times or lateness. Good on explaining things and keeping you updated on what is going on. I didn’t mind getting my blood drawn because they were good...He [Dr. Schlaff] is very kind and supportive. Definitely on the side of his patients but also factual and realistic. So as much as he wanted it for us, he could not control the outcome...I want a doctor to dig deeper and I feel like he did not. He was helpful in getting us a reason for pregnancy not to be occurring and I feel he took the perfect first steps but as it didn’t work I think we should have been more aggressive in next steps. He was super compassionate as I was scared about all the firsts and he did a good job at explaining everything.
How was your experience with William Schlaff at RMA of Philadelphia?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Schlaff at RMA of Philadelphia?
Be your own best advocate.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Schlaff at RMA of Philadelphia?
He is very kind and supportive. Definitely on the side of his patients but also factual and realistic. So as much as he wanted it for us, he could not control the outcome.
Describe the protocols William Schlaff used in your cycles at RMA of Philadelphia and their degree of success.
We chose IUI first and did 6 rounds of clomid with IUI. One of the rounds we did not do IUI. I forget why.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Philadelphia.
Very nice and good at their jobs.
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Schlaff at RMA of Philadelphia.
Not sure. Used insurance.
Philadelphia