4.8

UCLA

William Schoolcraft works at

10290 RidgeGate Circle
Lone Tree, CO 80124

When speaking with Dr. Schoolcraft during my initial phone consult, he was direct with his feedback and provided information that my previous clinic had failed to give me despite asking multiple times (example: quality of embryos transferred)... He is willing to take the time to answer any questions that you have which I really appreciated. Given my multiple failed IVF cycles at a previous clinic I was clear that we needed a more pro-active approach and that we could not and did not want a "cookie cutter" treatment plan.
Everyone at CCRM was extremely personable and took the time to make me feel welcome, comfortable and explain what it was they were doing/looking at (when doing ultrasounds and/or procedures. I never felt that any of the nurses, technicians or Dr. Schoolcraft were in a rush to move on to the next patient or too busy to answer my questions... As an out of state patient, I was very concerned how the process would work given all of the logistics. They provide all necessary information such as hotels in the area, car rentals, etc for out of state patients which is appreciated.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
When speaking with Dr. Schoolcraft during my initial phone consult, he was direct with his feedback and provided information that my previous clinic had failed to give me despite asking multiple times (example: quality of embryos transferred). My previous doctor said "the embryos looked good" vs. Dr. Schoolcraft stating the transferred embryos were "wonky" and didn't appear to be the best quality. When meeting during our follow up appointment at the one day workup, he demonstrated an understanding of my infertility history and provided thoughtful comments in response to my decision to move forward with an egg donor cycle given my severe diminished ovarian reserve/ high FSH diagnosis.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
Be prepared to ask questions about your case and proposed treatment. He is willing to take the time to answer any questions that you have which I really appreciated. Given my multiple failed IVF cycles at a previous clinic I was clear that we needed a more pro-active approach and that we could not and did not want a "cookie cutter" treatment plan. He immediately explained that most of the people that come to him have multiple failed cycles elsewhere and he realizes that he has one shot with these patients. He reiterated that his goals are aligned with mine.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
Everyone at CCRM was extremely personable and took the time to make me feel welcome, comfortable and explain what it was they were doing/looking at (when doing ultrasounds and/or procedures. I never felt that any of the nurses, technicians or Dr. Schoolcraft were in a rush to move on to the next patient or too busy to answer my questions. By the end of my one day workup, all of the front desk employees knew me on a first name basis, greeted me with a smile, etc.
Describe the protocols William Schoolcraft used in your cycles at CCRM Colorado and their degree of success.
N/A- I am awaiting a donor egg cycle at this time.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM Colorado.
I have been given a dedicated nurse while I am a patient at CCRM as well as a dedicated back up nurse which is greatly appreciated. At my previous clinic, I spoke and met with a different nurse each time I was called for IVF instructions or Day 2/3 IVF monitoring. My nurses at CCRM have been extremely kind and never make me feel like I am bothering them. They are extremely knowledgeable, communicate clearly and return calls/emails in a timely manner. Overall, it has been a great experience thus far.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
CCRM-Lone Tree is very organized and well run. As an out of state patient, I was very concerned how the process would work given all of the logistics. They provide all necessary information such as hotels in the area, car rentals, etc for out of state patients which is appreciated. In terms of the actual care, they provide an IVF class to walk you through the process, things to be aware of, potential risks as well as preparation and expected timelines. They provide a binder with all important information, check lists and resources for patients so that you can easily refer back to the information at a later date. In my experience, the clinic ran appointments on time, I was always greeted with a smile and the environment had a peaceful feel. The business office checks all insurance benefits and is prepared to discuss the financials during the one day workup. I really can't say anything negative at this point in time.
Describe William Schoolcraft's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Colorado.
The clinic and doctor did say that they prefer to transfer one embryo at a time. I'm sure there are instances and cases where other guidelines would apply. I did not press this point given we will be doing CCS testing.
Treated 2018 - 2019
he [Dr. Schoolcraft] lowered my doses of Follistim at the onset from 300 to 150 units because of how active my eggs became initially in our previous cycle. This cycle is extended estrogen priming...each time my husband and I had a regroup call with Dr. Schoolcraft we often felt that he was not looking at our file or paperwork. There were times where we did not think that he was focused on us at all...Conversations with the doctor were generally very frustrating because I always expected more of a personal component or compassion - and that he is not.
Each and every nurse my husband and I encountered [at CCRM Colorado] is incredibly responsive, thoughtful in their communication, thorough in explaining things and COMPASSIONATE...When you visit for your 1 day workup at CCRM, you provide a $1K deposit...Each individual at the front desks is prepared and organized and answers questions or directs you to the appropriate place. This is true over the phone as well. I always speak with a knowledgeable staff member and never get frustrated or wish I was dealing with one particular person. The clinic is consistent in this way, and really hires top notch people for the front office and of course their nursing staff in stellar. When you call, always stat
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
Hearing and reading about Dr. Schoolcraft I knew what to expect when meeting with him. He is pretty stone faced and his demeanor is intimidating in that sense because for me personally, I am always seeking compassion and tenderness from my doctors especially in this particular field of work. He is a man of few words and his answers are brief, but he does radiate this confidence that really made me believe that HE will be the one to make my & my husband's parenthood dreams a reality. I must say that Dr. Schoolcraft did surprise me a bit at our first transfer when was very lighthearted and made a joke before the transfer. It really did calm the room, gave us all a laugh and put me more at ease. What was even more surprising was that at our second transfer to our surrogate (which my husband and I did not attend) he made another comment to her that was silly and out of character and put her at ease. I loved hearing that from our surrogate and that she definitely never saw the cut/dry personality he could possess.
Always be prepared with questions and follow up questions. He likely will not initiate the conversations with you.
Living out of state, each time my husband and I had a regroup call with Dr. Schoolcraft we often felt that he was not looking at our file or paperwork. There were times where we did not think that he was focused on us at all. This is QUITE the contrary from a majority of the nurses we've encountered - both in the IVF and third party (surrogacy) departments. Conversations with the doctor were generally very frustrating because I always expected more of a personal component or compassion - and that he is not. However, the clinic and lab are extraordinary so once I had first hand experience of how the phone conversations would go with the doctor, I learned to ask most of my questions to my nurses.
As this relates to my courses of treatment, I'll start this by informing the reader that I do not get a period and I do not have a uterus. My first cycle was very similar to the cycle outlined below with the exception that I started taking Follistim 300mg for about 3 days prior to having my doses lowered. For this first cycle another doctor did my retrieval because Schoolcraft was out of town. Some of my eggs had to be removed abdominally which in my other two previous cycles at another clinic was never necessary. For my second cycle (which I am about to start priming for next week) he lowered my doses of Follistim at the onset from 300 to 150 units because of how active my eggs became initially in our previous cycle. This cycle is extended estrogen priming - antagonist using Estrace 2mg and Prometrium 200mg. Then moving on to 2 vials of menopur in the morning, 150 units Follistim + Clomid 100mg + Dexamethasone in the evening.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Shawna, Katie (GC nurses) and Ellie (IVF nurse))
I cannot communicate enough good things about Dr. Schoolcraft's nursing staff. Each and every nurse my husband and I encountered is incredibly responsive, thoughtful in their communication, thorough in explaining things and COMPASSIONATE. My IVF nurse prefers to correspond through the clinic's portal and though her answers are generally short and to the point - I never feel like I am needing more from her. The third party nurses are on another level of excellence. They will always get on the phone to talk, always send emails directly to my email address and I NEVER feel like I am out of line or bothering them or annoying. They are the ABSOLUTE BEST. And when I get frustrated with Dr. Schoolcraft because he doesn't give any of that, the girls compensate wholeheartedly in their jobs. You MUST request to work with Shawna or Katie if you need a third party nurse at CCRM. Earlier this year we lost our first pregnancy at 13 weeks. Our surrogate was carrying our first little baby and was incredibly sick throughout the pregnancy. Our care was discontinued with CCRM after 10 weeks of pregnancy, you actually get a congratulations email and "graduate" and even though that was the case that we were no longer under their care, they still helped me tirelessly answering questions, navigating next steps, and supporting me and my husband. I have so much love for Shawna and Katie. Our surrogate is pregnant again and while we are still very early in the process (past the 11 week mark now) Shawna and Katie have been overly compassionate, logical, and true heroes this time around. Everything that I have asked for (repeating tests, sending orders for extra tests, asking personal opinions), they have been PATIENT and kind and just very open and warm to me and my husband. There is no way that we could navigate this process, mentally or emotionally without them on our team.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
CCRM operates like a well oiled machine. When my husband and I first stepped foot into the clinic for our one day workup we were beyond impressed. The level of organization and efficiency is incredible. Schedules are organized and all you have to do is show up and go where you are told at the time you are instructed. Each individual at the front desks is prepared and organized and answers questions or directs you to the appropriate place. This is true over the phone as well. I always speak with a knowledgeable staff member and never get frustrated or wish I was dealing with one particular person. The clinic is consistent in this way, and really hires top notch people for the front office and of course their nursing staff in stellar. When you call, always state your name and birthdate! This helps the staff and also allows you to get to the right person quicker.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado.
Since my husband and I traveled to Denver from out of state we incurred additional expenses related to airfare, car rentals, accommodations, etc. When you visit for your 1 day workup at CCRM, you provide a $1K deposit. We paid out of pocket for all of our blood work and ultrasounds during that one day workup totaling about $3K. Genetic testing screenings provided by the clinic were $350/person. Cycle payment including anesthesia $6,286 Lab fees including genetic testing $12,831 Abdominal retrieval (additional charge) $623 Shipping kit for blood workups for out of state was $110 each time.
Dr. Schoolcraft strongly believed in implanting ONE embryo. Our surrogate also preferred that in her contract. And, at the time we transferred my embryos were created when I was 35 and my husband 33.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Colorado.
At one point Shawna (our third party nurse) was out on maternity leave and the office must have been very busy and overwhelmed initially. One of the other nurses who may be an assistant or someone I never deal with sent an email to me referencing the wrong surrogate and indicating that she started her period - which was out of left field especially considering the stage we were in. I of course got alarmed when I read the message. And immediately checked in with our carrier to make sure this wasn't true. It was just carelessness which I understand happens but in sensitive situations that fertility clinics encounter 24/7 you need to pay extra attention when communicating to patients. My husband and I ended up having a discussion with the Business Manager who listened to our concerns and was very open about the need to correct them.

Treated 2020
This clinic [CCRM Colorado] is a one stop treatment center. You go for about 5-6 hours and do all your initial diagnostic work-ups all in one building. When you first arrive, you have to sit through an orientation, which was interesting. Then, you start doing tests, everything from blood-work to hysteroscopy to ultrasounds of your ovaries. My partner also did semen analysis and blood-work. Every single lab technician was highly professional. My one complaint was you also to meet with a financial coordinator. In our case, that person seemed uninformed about what our insurances cover and don't cover despite having information from us before our visit.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
Dr. Schoolcraft has devised a very particular treatment plan for me. I am 46 years old. Although I froze eggs over 6 years ago, I know that that does not guarantee a healthy pregnancy. I came to Dr. Schoolcraft after being treated like a number by the clinic that did my egg retrieval. It's a huge cost and emotional investment to travel to Colorado to do this treatment. But from the first instance of talking to Dr. Schoolcraft, I felt treated with such dignity and compassion. Dr. Schoolcraft has been honest and direct about my chances of IVF working. He is going to do one round, but he believes my frozen eggs represent my best chance. I have tremendous anxiety about that process but Dr. Schoolcraft both explained completely how his lab works and then had his chief embryologist speak with me. I talked to her three times on the phone! They both have answered every question. Plus, Dr. Schoolcraft has put me on a regime of daily supplements and developed a very specific drug protocol for when I start IVF. I have absolutely no doubt that he will give me the best treatment tailored specifically to me and my needs. He's deeply compassionate, thorough and speaks in very clear and kind manner.
Call him immediately. Do not waste time going to clinics where you can't get a doctor on the phone. Set up a phone consultation if you have concerns about traveling to Colorado. Just 2 minutes into your call you will be convinced.
Dr. Schoolcraft has been a wonderful physician to both my partner and I. We came to him after feeling frustrated with the factory-life feel of the clinic where I had frozen eggs over five years ago. A friend had recommended Dr. Schoolcraft, who helped her have a baby after multiple miscarriages. We initially spoke with Dr. Schoolcraft over the phone. He was extremely reassuring that we had options despite my advanced age and that his lab could work with the frozen eggs. The idea of traveling to Colorado from New York was extremely daunting (both financially and psychology), but we decided to go there in February for an initial intake and diagnostic consultation. Our treatment by Dr. Schoolcraft and his colleagues at CCRM was unbelievable. He was direct about the obstacles of doing a fresh round of IVF, but consulted us to try at least once and at the same time to have my frozen eggs shipped to his lab. We spoke directly with the head embyrologist, who explained the exact process she would use and reassured us that my eggs would be safe. Every nurse and technician who performed lab and other tests on us were warm, professional and highly informative. After that intake, I have spoke several other times with Dr. Schoolcraft. He responds quickly by phone and spends copious amounts of time with me. He is has fast-tracked me to start treatment as soon as possible, and I feel extremely confident that if anyone can help me be a mother it is him. I realize that my chances are complicated because of my age, but I believe that Dr. Schoolcraft and CCRM will do their best to work with the frozen eggs I have and give me a protocol for IVF that will generate the possible chance. Most of all, they are so supportive and available, I feel that I am not a number, but a human who they care about.
We haven't started a protocol yet, but the plan is to begin with a testosterone gel applied every morning and an Estrace 2mg tablet by mouth twice daily. After about two weeks, I start Prometrium at 200mg twice a day. On cycle day 21, I start a testosterone patch, which I do daily for 5 days. At the start of my next cycle, I start stimulation medications, which includes Menopur, Gonal-F/Follistin and Clomid.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Tara Wells)
Tara has been absolutely terrific. She worked with us the day we did our diagnostic work and walked us through all aspects of the treatment. Since our visit to Colorado, she responds quickly to phone or email questions. When she is unavailable one of her colleagues calls back to give an update or take a question to relay to her.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
This clinic is a one stop treatment center. You go for about 5-6 hours and do all your initial diagnostic work-ups all in one building. When you first arrive, you have to sit through an orientation, which was interesting. Then, you start doing tests, everything from blood-work to hysteroscopy to ultrasounds of your ovaries. My partner also did semen analysis and blood-work. Every single lab technician was highly professional. My one complaint was you also to meet with a financial coordinator. In our case, that person seemed uninformed about what our insurances cover and don't cover despite having information from us before our visit. She sent us on a wild goose chase to try to get better coverage from my insurance that was never going to happen.
The costs are projected to cost about $12,000 for one cycle, which will also include working with my frozen eggs. We are doing to do both IVF and try to fertilize the frozen eggs.
Dr. Schoolcraft promotes elective single embryo transfer.
Lone Tree
[Dr. Schoolcraft] recommends single embryo transfer...He is definitely busy so I don’t expect him to know all about us. But saying we are not a difficult case for him gave me comfort. He also understood my concerns on certain pieces like being afraid of freezing and made his suggestions but said he would ultimately do what I wanted...He is direct and very obviously knowledgeable. He specializes in the tough cases and was able to answer my questions. Others have pushed aside my questions and he thouroughly answered me. He let me know that a round of IVF would likely not result in more than one baby and I should accept that, however he thinks he and his clinic can help me get that one.
I enjoyed the clinic [CCRM Colorado]. There is an orientation that really clears everything up and sets you up during the day. The technology like the 3D ultrasound was more andvanced than my first clinic. They provide lunch for you during your day there. It is a very well oiled machine. The one area I wish I had more clarity ahead of time was the finance department. We had to decide if we would pay right then and there at a discount or have the choice to file with insurance but then we would lose the option of the paid full discount. I wish I had all the codes ahead of time to figure out what was the cheaper option. We paid in full at that moment
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
Be prepared with questions. He does not explain the whole process. If you come prepared he will be a great resource for answers. He is very direct but also compassionate. I’ve heard from other reviews that he is harsh, so when he told me I had a chance I took that. Tour appointment will be only as long as you make it. If you have no questions, your visit will be very short.
Dr. Schoolcraft remembered our phone consult conversation when we met in person. During our appointment he was there for us as long as we needed. He was fully present and did not rush us as we thought of questions. He is definitely busy so I don’t expect him to know all about us. But saying we are not a difficult case for him gave me comfort. He also understood my concerns on certain pieces like being afraid of freezing and made his suggestions but said he would ultimately do what I wanted.
I am just about to start priming for my 1st cycle with Dr. Schoolcraft (3rd overall). I am priming with estradiol patches and ganirelix for the first time because I have a low AMH and AFC. My stim protocol will include HGH for 10 days (because I did use HGH my last round), microdose lupron, 150 menopur, 300 follistim, and dexamethasone. I will follow up with the results. This will be my first time using dexamethasone in a stim cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Laura )
I met the nurse at the one day workup and the rest was brief messages on the patient portal. She did answer any questions I have had.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
I enjoyed the clinic. There is an orientation that really clears everything up and sets you up during the day. The technology like the 3D ultrasound was more andvanced than my first clinic. They provide lunch for you during your day there. It is a very well oiled machine. The one area I wish I had more clarity ahead of time was the finance department. We had to decide if we would pay right then and there at a discount or have the choice to file with insurance but then we would lose the option of the paid full discount. I wish I had all the codes ahead of time to figure out what was the cheaper option. We paid in full at that moment
Phone consult-$325 One day workup- $3540 Retrieval,IVF,CCS,Transfer-$24458
The doctor recommends single embryo transfer and I agree. I’m a small person and twins would be very dangerous. also, CCRM does assisted hatching which slightly increases chance of identical twins

Treated 2017 - 2019
For how successful he [Dr. Schoolcraft] is, he is actually pretty easy to get a phone call with if needed. I also was able to meet with him before my egg retrieval. Looking back, I wish I was more adamant to make additional appointments to make sure we were on track. For my 3rd egg retrieval my LH level went sky-high when I was stimming (LH was 18). The nurse prescribed my cetrotide, but I always wondered if they affected my eggs because that cycle was kind of a bust.
As an out of town patient, communicating is key. I believe that overall, Dr. Schoolcraft and his team did their best to communicate with me throughout.... I also like how organized the clinic [CCRM] is. Whenever I am the building I feel taken care of and someone is guiding me somewhere. The nurses in the egg retrieval room are especially nice! One major weakness: I wish they would give me daily updates on my blood work and ultrasound information. They usually would just say everything looks good.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
For how successful he is, he is actually pretty easy to get a phone call with if needed. I also was able to meet with him before my egg retrieval. Looking back, I wish I was more adamant to make additional appointments to make sure we were on track. For my 3rd egg retrieval my LH level went sky-high when I was stimming (LH was 18). The nurse prescribed my cetrotide, but I always wondered if they affected my eggs because that cycle was kind of a bust. I also had a cyst that cycle and looking back, wish I would have waited until it went away, but Schoolcraft said it wasn't an issue. Overall, there is not much I can do with poor egg quality, but Schoolcraft is always willing to keep trying and tinkering with different protocols. He was also present for my one egg transfer.
The one piece of advice is to come prepared with your questions and learn your chart. Ask him if there are different protocols you could try. He also can prescribe supplements, medications, or even trials that he is working on.
As an out of town patient, communicating is key. I believe that overall, Dr. Schoolcraft and his team did their best to communicate with me throughout. I also never really had to wait very long for monitoring, which was nice. The staff was also very friendly and prompt with any phone calls I made to the facility.
The first cycle I did a standard protocol antagonist I believe it is called. The second two cycles I did a long lupron protocol. I also added the ova health, CoQ10, and omega 3s to my regime. Although I got less eggs, I did get a normal CCS tested egg (the previous cycle I got two abnormal CCS tested eggs). The transfer was a frozen transfer a few months later. Very standard.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM Colorado.
Everyone was very nice. If I had a question, usually someone would respond within a few hours.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
One major strength is its Lab. I know quite a few people who have come to this clinic and left with a baby. I have cycled in other locations and have gotten zero day 5 normal embryos. At CCRM I have had 4 day 5 embryos, but only one normal. However, due to my low quality that is better than zero. They have to be doing something right in the lab. I also like how organized the clinic is. Whenever I am the building I feel taken care of and someone is guiding me somewhere. The nurses in the egg retrieval room are especially nice! One major weakness: I wish they would give me daily updates on my blood work and ultrasound information. They usually would just say everything looks good.
With everything you are going to spend around $50,000 with travel expenses per cycle. However, I think for egg retrieval and transfer it was around $25,000 not including meds or outside monitoring.
We only had one normal CCS tested egg so we transferred the only egg.
Treated 2018 - 2019
Unfortunately our embryo didn't survive the thawing process so we didn't really have a chance. We have a regroup with Dr. Schoolcraft not long ago and we are continuing to move forward...For this next IVF go round he has discussed changing my retreival protocol to protocol 5 "Luteal oral estrogen priming- extended clomid"...in our particular case strongly recommended to transfer just one. We did only end up with one healthy embryo so we didn't have much of an option. We will find out what he thinks moving forward after our next retrieval.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
We just love Dr. Schoolcraft. He is so trusting because he is blunt. He doesn't sugarcoat anything, which we appreciate. He is very intelligent and has been doing this forever. He is very kind and down to earth. He is very diligent and informative. He also lets you talk and ask all the questions you need to. We have felt very comfortable with him during a process that can be tough.
I would advise them to go to him. Put all your trust in him and CCRM.
Everything from Dr. Schoolcraft was very personal. When he sat in with you on consultation or called for an update he cared. He asked other questions about us as a couple to get to know us. When we had an unfortunate situation, our embryo didn't survive the thawing process, he could not have been more caring. He came to the room to give us condolences but was also very positive for our treatment plan moving forward.
We went to Dr. Schoolcraft after we had tried 3 IUI's and 2 FET with another clinic. So our treatment plan with Dr. Schoolcraft was to start with IVF. He ran a ton of test, blood work, genetic screening for both my husband and I and Embryo testing. He also prescribed me lupron depot to help with endometriosis which we had not done before either. They found my prolactin levels to be high so now I am on medicine to lower those. Our genetic screening for my husband and I both came back normal. Our embryo testing found only one of our 5 embryos the chromosome make up to be normal- so after our retrieval we were left with one day 6 embryo to transfer. Unfortunately that embryo didn't survive the thawing process. Here was my protocol- IVF Retrieval- midluteal Estrogen Patch Priming- Antagonist (protocol 3) Vivelle .1 mg patch every other day , Cetrotide/Ganirelix everyday until notified, menopur 2 vials A.M, 150 units Gonal pm + dexamethasone, add in cetrotid/ganirelixe am, trigger Novarel and lupron. IVF FET - Medication - Depot lupron 3.75 mg one month dose prior to start of transfer calendar, Birth control, Leuprolide acetate 2 week kit, estradiol patches .1 mg, low dose aspirin 81-83 mg, endometrin 100 mg, progesterone in oil 50 mg/ml, medrol/methylprednisolone 16 mg, doxycycline 100 mg Vivelle one patch every other day, lupron 5 units daily + Baby aspirin in crease vivelle to two patches every other day, continue increasing up to 4 patched every other day. Stop Lupron. Add Endometrin pm, medrol 16 mg, and docycline for 4 nights. Increase endometrin to twice a day start progesterone in oil 1ml every other day until transfer. After transfer- do not discontinue any medications that have been previously instructed. Unfortunately our embryo didn't survive the thawing process so we didn't really have a chance. We have a regroup with Dr. Schoolcraft not long ago and we are continuing to move forward. We will start coming up here soon. For this next IVF go round he has discussed changing my retreival protocol to protocol 5 "Luteal oral estrogen priming- extended clomid". We will be getting our calendar soon so then we will get an exact calendar.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Laura K, RN)
Our nurse Laura is amazing. We cannot say enough about her. She is so organized, detailed, compassionate, gets back to us in a timely manor, and makes us feel so important no matter what. Laura along with every other nursing staff at CCRM is just incredible, hands down the best. They are all so professional, caring, punctual, diligent , we can go on and on. They are the best!
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
We can really only say great things about Colorado Center For Reproductive Medicine. From the second you walk in the door, you feel like you are entering a spa not a medical building filled with doom and gloom. The staff at the front desk is so kind and helpful. They out you in a class to go over EVERYTHING you need to know about CCRM, IVF, IUI whatever you may be there for. In this class genetics are discussed as well. At CCRM they also test and test and test you for everything. it may seem redundant if you have already done it, but they did find things in my blood work no one else had mentioned to me. They have a department for everything, and each department is so punctual. They also offer counseling at CCRM , genetic counseling, embryo testing, acupuncture, and they have one of the best embryology labs in the country. everything is under one roof. The only weakness would be the cost, it is more than most clinics but you are paying for the best!
IVF+ CCS+ FET= $22,181.40 Grand Total not including medicine Meds= about $6,000
Dr. Schoolcraft, in our particular case strongly recommended to transfer just one. We did only end up with one healthy embryo so we didn't have much of an option. We will find out what he thinks moving forward after our next retrieval.
Lone Tree
At times when speaking with Dr. S [Schoolcraft] it was clear he had no clue who we were...but that was ok. ... His bedside manner is lacking... He is a man of few words and I'm still getting used to that ...One of the big differences I noticed is that he changed the dosage throughout the cycle more often than my first clinic. That attention to detail was much appreciated and I also think helped get such great results.
This is a world class clinic. I've had an amazing experience with every team I've encountered, including the billing department! That said, it's always important for the patient to be on top of every aspect of treatment, details and bills. ... Shawna has been amazing as we navigate this new clinic. Everything has been communicated in a timely manner and she answers any and all questions quickly!
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
I'm used to a RE who has amazing bedside manner and I connected with on a personal level. It was a drastic change going from that to Dr.S's style. His bedside manner is lacking, but I think it's just because he a genius and a little socially awkward. He is a man of few words and I'm still getting used to that when we have our debriefs, but at the end of the day I've seen better results with him than my previous clinic and that's what matters. I trust his decisions about my cycles because I'm confident he is one of the leading dr.'s in the industry. That makes me sleep better at night and our results are proof of that.
Be prepared to come to meetings with a list of questions or concerns. He does much better with that than informal conversation. If you are looking for a dr. that will hold your hand that is not him (lean on your nurses for that). Lastly, trust him even if it feels scary to you.
Since it's one of the largest clinics in the US I think you have to go into the process knowing there might be small moments of feeling like a number. That should not scare you from working with this clinic. I'm not sure how they make it all work, but most of the time I felt like I was treated like a human. My nurse and the rest of the staff did an amazing job at that. At times when speaking with Dr. S it was clear he had no clue who we were...but that was ok.
Overall, he used the same protocol from my previous cycles, with slightly lower doses and minor tweaks (ex: doing stims in the morning and night vs. just the evening). One of the big differences I noticed is that he changed the dosage throughout the cycle more often than my first clinic. That attention to detail was much appreciated and I also think helped get such great results. BC priming, menopur (2X in the am), Follistim (75-150 units pending blood work), dexamthesone pill at night (new for me) and lupron trigger twice before retrieval (also new for me). We got better results with less drugs vs. my previous clinic. Note results below includes PGS testing Cycle 1: 20 eggs retrieved/14 mature/11 fertilized/10 sent for testing/5 frozen Cycle 2: 14 eggs retrieves/ 10 mature/9 fertilized/6 sent to testing/5 frozen
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Shawna)
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
We had to do PGS/CCS + PGD so our costs are higher than most. Each cycle was ~$20k with testing.
We have not made it to transfer yet, but since we will be using a gestational carrier I think he will recommend single embryo transfer.
Lone Tree
He [Dr. William Schoolcraft] tailored our conversations to discuss our issues. Although we have only met with him twice...He is honest and has a very well run clinic...We got a lot of reading materials to take home that told us everything we needed to know and expect...I feel like they really know our case there, even if we don’t interact much with Dr. Schoolcraft...We did a mock cycle that involved estradiol patches and additional estrogen and now I am just starting the cycle for the transfer. For the mock cycle my lining did get thick enough (I did monitoring through Emory)! For the transfer cycle, there are no results to report.
[CCRM Colorado is] Very organized. The portal takes you only to Dr. schoolcraft’s nurses. I also have their direct phone extensions. So when I call or email I know who to address it to and/or who I am going to talk to. That is reassuring. I don’t need to reexplain my case and they know me... The financial counseling has been the most confusing part of our treatment because we got a couple of conflicting stories about what was covered and what wasn’t.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
He is honest and has a very well run clinic. The main selling point is how organized they are. We got a lot of reading materials to take home that told us everything we needed to know and expect. Also we have direct access to the same nurses all the time to respond to questions so I feel like they really know our case there, even if we don’t interact much with Dr. Schoolcraft.
You may not get to talk to him much, but his nurses are too rate and you will feel like they really know your case.
He tailored our conversations to discuss our issues. Although we have only met with him twice.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl and Helen)
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
Very organized. It is a bit more expensive, but with the higher success rates and the quality of the care you get I think it’s worth the additional cost. Especially if we only have to one cycle (fingers crossed). If you are out of state like me you have to do your monitoring at a local clinic, which does require me to follow-up and be sure that clinic sends the info and the other receives it. That can be a pain. Especially if your local clinic isn’t invested in you as a patient.
We haven’t paid for everything yet. So far most was covered by insurance or from our HSA. The clinic is in network for me but the lab is out of network. The financial counseling has been the most confusing part of our treatment because we got a couple of conflicting stories about what was covered and what wasn’t.
They are very strict about only transferring one embryo if you have high quality embryos. If they are not of high quality they may transfer two, but they make it clear that is not the norm.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Colorado.
The conflicting information came from the finance department. My work insurance is a bit complicated
Treated 2016 - 2019
The strategy [with Dr. Schoolcraft] was aggressive and I produced too many eggs the first time. I had mild OHSS for the first of three back to back retrievals. My treatment was adjusted subsequent times to ensure I did not get OHSS during the other retrievals...Dr Schoolcraft originally wanted me to transfer two, but felt confident that If I wanted to transfer one, that my chances would still be very good. I had a successful transfer and gave birth to a healthy girl in May 2019.
[CCRM Colorqado is] A beautiful facility...As spa-like as a doctor’s clinic could be...This aided in the way I felt about treatment. It made me feel really comfortable. The one con is the business office...they made a bunch of mistakes on the billing side that needed to be remedied after the fact...Most of my contact was with the nursing staff and they were great. There was a lot of contact and care and they always responded to questions quickly...
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
He’s a genius and his methods are cutting edge and thorough. Rather than do the bare minimum testing a troubleshoot later, I was happy to do all testing upfront. His clinic Is beautiful and comfortable and I always felt confident that success was in reach.
Dr. Schoolcraft is very soft spoken and quiet. Don’t let that throw you. He personalizes everyone’s treatment and while he stays behind the scenes, he is the one ensuring that treatment goes well.
Dr Schoolcraft sees a lot of patients and while he familiarizes himself with my file prior to each visit, I often wondered If he remembered who I was. That said, his bedside manner is very good and I was really happy when he called me to see how I was doing after my positive pregnancy test.
The strategy was aggressive and I produced too many eggs the first time. I had mild OHSS for the first of three back to back retrievals. My treatment was adjusted subsequent times to ensure I did not get OHSS during the other retrievals.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado.
Most of my contact was with the nursing staff and they were great. There was a lot of contact and care and they always responded to questions quickly. They made sure all my medications were ordered and when a provider didn’t cover one of the medications, the nurse team made sure to write my prescription in a way to ensure a portion of the particular drug was covered.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
A beautiful facility As spa-like as a doctor’s clinic could be This aided in the way I felt about treatment. It made me feel really comfortable. The one con is the business office. They say that their business office takes away from the stress of IVF, but they made a bunch of mistakes on the billing side that needed to be remedied after the fact.
Testing costs Lab costs Retrieval costs Freezing costs Transfer costs
I had my embryos CSS tested and had a lot of normal embryos. Because of this, we decided to transfer 1 embryo. Dr Schoolcraft originally wanted me to transfer two, but felt confident that If I wanted to transfer one, that my chances would still be very good. I had a successful transfer and gave birth to a healthy girl in May 2019.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Colorado.
There was only one issue. It was very minor. I wasn’t informed of my thyroid test results for about a month and it turned out that I was hyperthyroid. I had to delay my transfer to get my thyroid back to a normal level. The transfer ended up being successful and I had a live birth.
Treated 2018 - 2019
He [Dr. Schoolcraft] is not super warm and fuzzy but very smart and tells it like it is. Doesn’t want to waste your money if he doesn’t think you will be successful. ... Especially for PGS tested embryos he recommends 1. ... Added hgh, dexamethasone, and clomid to normal follistim/menopur/cetrotide in order to improve egg maturation and quality. Got 10 eggs as opposed to 5 6 months earlier. Tweaking next cycle in order to address aneupoloidy (sp)?
Very well organized, modern, aesthetically pleasing, open and airy feel, super friendly staff [CCRM Colorado] and nurses. Never felt like a number or herded through multiple crowded waiting rooms. Can’t think of any weaknesses ... [nurse] Knows her stuff, honest with me, provides advice, and very friendly and compassionate. Never feel rushed and always responds to emails and phone calls promptly
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
He is not super warm and fuzzy but very smart and tells it like it is. Doesn’t want to waste your money if he doesn’t think you will be successful. In Illinois where I live, clinics often use the insurance mandate for 4 cycles as an atm machine and will go forward whether or not a patient is a candidate for ivf. Schoolcraft absolutely does not.
Request Michelle as your nurse! Also come up with questions ahead of time.
First time out for one day work up my nurse met with me for close to 3 hours. Clinic provides an hour orientation explaining the whole process and how the clinic works. Was able to meet with Schoolcraft (who is very in demand) for about 30 minutes each when in Denver for one day work up (ODWU) and for retrieval. He also personally performed several of the necessary testing procedures and I’ve had several scheduled regroup phone calls since I live out of state. Have had the same nurse the entire time and she has been wonderful
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Chase)
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
Very well organized, modern, aesthetically pleasing, open and airy feel, super friendly staff and nurses. Never felt like a number or herded through multiple crowded waiting rooms. Can’t think of any weaknesses
Approximately $25k for bundled package including monitoring, retrieval, CCS testing, 1 transfer, all necessary regroups with doctor. Approximately $4k for one day work up
Especially for PGS tested embryos he recommends 1.
Lone Tree
He seems to be specialized in women 40 and over. He gives your options and explained everything in detail. He was very candid with his opinion and easy to talk to. ... I have a low reserve and my previous Dr had me taking 7 shots a day - very aggressive treatment. Dr Schoolcraft has suggested a different treatment, a little less aggressive particularly because of my low reserve. We’re trying to get quality and not quantity at this stage.
They [CCRM Colorado] are very organized and the facility makes you meet with pretty much every department, from finance to a Psychologist. They even provide Accupuncture if needed! They are really thorough in evaluating you and your partners health. They give you a lot of information that you can take home and resources on their site and in the portal
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
He seems to be specialized in women 40 and over. He gives your options and explained everything in detail. He was very candid with his opinion and easy to talk to. He was very knowledgeable and really took the time to go through results and give us options. My partner and I felt way more confident compared to the 2 other Drs we’ve seen in the past.
Don’t waste your time with other doctors, see Schoolcraft! Be ready for a very thorough consult and you will also probably learn something new.
The initial consult was very thorough and they did way more testing than any other facility.
We haven’t started yet, but his recommendation is very different to other Drs. I have a low reserve and my previous Dr had me taking 7 shots a day - very aggressive treatment. Dr Schoolcraft has suggested a different treatment, a little less aggressive particularly because of my low reserve. We’re trying to get quality and not quantity at this stage. He’s had some great results in the past with this type of treatment. I haven’t started my treatment yet, but I’m looking forward to it, I have a really good feeling!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Michele )
She is wonderful, friendly and gets back to you very quickly - particular through the portal email systems.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
They are very organized and the facility makes you meet with pretty much every department, from finance to a Psychologist. They even provide Accupuncture if needed! They are really thorough in evaluating you and your partners health. They give you a lot of information that you can take home and resources on their site and in the portal.
We’ve met our deductible and out of pocket and our estimate for payments outside of insurance was approximately $7k
I believe her prefers to do single as more than one can become a higher risk pregnancy. However, he has done multiple in the past.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Morgan [a nurse at CCRM] was great. She was on top of things and easily reachable. There was one thing that set us back that she didn't inform us of though. It was in the fine print of my calendar and made me realize I have to read everything with a ton of detail and not rely on a nurse to verbally tell me. Otherwise, she was the best.... Very exepensive and out of network for us. They have a lot of out of town patients.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
Dr. Schoolcraft is extremely intelligent and talented. He is the best doctor there is an has created the best lab and clinic. The only negative is that he is a little blunt. I guess it is good that he doesn't sugar-coat anything - I'd definitely rather have that - but a warmer bedside manner would be my personal preference. That being said, after trying 3 clinics, I wouldn't go anywhere except CCRM. They are just leagues ahead of other IVF clinics in the U.S. My nurse was fantastic, and she was the person I had the most contact with. We had a much better outcome here so far and are now in the 2 week waiting period until a pregnancy test.
Definitely start with him or another doctor at CCRM Lone Tree (the other CCRM's are not under him so only travel to Lone Tree - we live in Chicago but traveled there - it is more doable than it seems, and they are set up for that.) Don't go anywhere else first because I feel CCRM has the best technology and the best lab.
Dr. Schoolcraft is extremely intelligent and talented. We found him because of the amazing book he wrote and all the other IVF books out there that talk about CCRM. He is the best doctor there is and has created the best lab and clinic. The only negative is that he is a little blunt. I guess it is good that he doesn't sugar-coat anything - I'd definitely rather have that - but a warmer bedside manner would be my personal preference. That being said, after trying 3 clinics, I wouldn't go anywhere except CCRM. They are just leagues ahead of other IVF clinics in the U.S. My nurse was fantastic, and she was the person I had the most contact with. We had a much better outcome here so far and are now in the 2 week waiting period until a pregnancy test.
Menopur, Gonal-F, Lupron, Medrol, omnitrope (a growth hormone)
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Morgan)
Morgan was great. She was on top of things and easily reachable. There was one thing that set us back that she didn't inform us of though. It was in the fine print of my calendar and made me realize I have to read everything with a ton of detail and not rely on a nurse to verbally tell me. Otherwise, she was the best.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
After trying 3 clinics, I wouldn't go anywhere except CCRM. They are just leagues ahead of other IVF clinics in the U.S. My nurse was fantastic, and she was the person I had the most contact with. We had a much better outcome here so far and are now in the 2 week waiting period until a pregnancy test.
We CCS tested and only had 2 chromosomally normal embryo so that's all we could transfer

Treated 2015 - 2018
he [Dr. William Schoolcraft] treats you like an individual patient and knows your case well...is excellent at what he does. He is very direct and straightforward, which we appreciated. We did not want to waste anytime. If you are looking for more hand holding, you may have a harder time with him...Be ready to advocate for yourself and stay on top of your treatment. And, hope you have a good nurse as she will be the person that you communicate with the most. And, she has to feel comfortable with Dr. Schoolcraft as she is the one who talks to him for you.
We had one nurse that wasn't so great, but then had a few others that were awesome [at CCRM Colorado]. The only problem was that we kept having new nurses with each cycle. I would say the donor nurses for our surrogacy were the best ones by far. Again, be ready to advocate for yourself and change nurses if you need to...It's big, so that's a weakness if you expect hand holding. But, it's state of the art, very clean, and very functional.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
Dr. Schoolcraft is excellent at what he does. He is very direct and straightforward, which we appreciated. We did not want to waste anytime. If you are looking for more hand holding, you may have a harder time with him.
There's no real hand holding at this clinic due to it's size, so you really have to advocate for yourself and hope that you get a good nurse! When you are with the Doctor, however, he treats you like an individual patient and knows your case well.
We did two egg retrievals that were pretty heavy duty since I was a slow responder. I felt everything we did was logical and I understood each step of the protocol. My cycles went much longer than most other woman's cycles, but he was willing to adjust things for me. I retrieved the same amount of eggs with my cycles here as at my home town clinic, the difference really was the lab.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado.
We had one nurse that wasn't so great, but then had a few others that were awesome. The only problem was that we kept having new nurses with each cycle. I would say the donor nurses for our surrogacy were the best ones by far. Again, be ready to advocate for yourself and change nurses if you need to. It's very important to have a fantastic nurse.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
It's big, so that's a weakness if you expect hand holding. But, it's state of the art, very clean, and very functional. They are pros and know what they're doing! The lab is really the reason to go here!
I really don't remember. Maybe with drugs included it was $15-$20,000 per cycle, but we did not due the family package which would have been cheaper.
I felt like they had this baked into a gridline formula. They had a solid recommendation, but would do whatever we wanted within safety and reason.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Colorado.
We just had one incident where I was told I wouldn't need a certain drug, and then at the last minute found out that we did. The pharmacies were closed and I need it immediately. We ended up getting the drug, but it was highly stressful.
Lone Tree

with [Dr. Schoolcraft's] specific protocol and treatment, I was able to achieve what I wanted in just one cycle with him. He called me when it was necessary and was always available to answer any questions. I was really pleased with him, and I definitely recommend him to anyone who's going through this process...He could be harsh with his words but honesty is what you need while going through this process. He's an achiever, not a sweet talker and you just need to trust his medical opinion. My previous doctor wasted three years of my life because he was too nice to me, and cared about my feelings than examining the root of my problem. Personally, I thought he was warm and caring.
[CCRM Colorado was] Excellent and very well organized. You feel really welcomed as soon as you walk in through the door. The nurse staff upstairs are also very wonderful and it was a pleasure every time. No complaints what so ever...never felt like a number...I was truly cared for and looked after everytime I went in for an appointment. I never felt rushed and they sincerely cared about my case.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
Dr. Schoolcraft is just fantastic at what he does. He's honest, very direct but compassionate and most importantly, he wants results as much as you do. I loved his confidence, his expertise and I just knew I was in good hands with him. He saved me from transferring mosaic embryo at another clinic, and with his specific protocol and treatment, I was able to achieve what I wanted in just one cycle with him. He called me when it was necessary and was always available to answer any questions. I was really pleased with him, and I definitely recommend him to anyone who's going through this process.
I was truly cared for and looked after everytime I went in for an appointment. I never felt rushed and they sincerely cared about my case. It was my own time with the nurse or the Dr. which made me feel very comfortable. I definitely noticed the differene in care because with my last clinic, I used to walk in and see 20-30 other women just waiting to be called in, always felt ushed in and out just like a factory. Not the same at CCRM, never felt like a number.
I had two failed IVF cycles at another clinic so Dr. Schoolcraft suggested I try acai berry supplements. I bought them directly from the CCRM. I highly recommend them!!! I took them for three months before starting the cycle. My protocol included Gonal f, Follistim and Clomid and meds were taken in the morning and the evening. I always gave up all caffeine and alcohol and it made a big difference in results. I also did acupuncture twice a week for at least 4 months before my cycle. Make sure you ask for acupuncture on your transfer day as well. Just to give you an idea. My previous doctor retrieved 7 eggs in the first cycle and 6 eggs in the second one. Following Dr. Schoolcraft's instructions and protocol, he able to retrieve 19!!!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Ellie )
All staff members and nurses were very professional and I was so pleased with the level of care.
25k for one cycle.
He recommended we transfer two pgs tested embryos and now I'm 14 weeks pregnant with twins. He said it was my decision but I just went with what he recommended.
Lone Tree
I should say that our phone consult and our direct meetings with him [Dr. Schoolcraft] during our 1 day workup wasn’t the most pleasant experience as he is someone who is known to be blunt and he keeps your expectations low. ... Dr S told us that we only have a 15% shot if we try another round of IVF with own eggs and a 40% chance if we go the IVM route.
Nurse Erin showed gr8 compassion and she was very organized and communicated the results to us soon as she receives them and she goes in great length explaining them. We also loved nurse Amy who helped us during our u/s and stims ... You gotta have deep pockets to get treatment at this facility [CCRM Colorado] if you dont have infertility coverage but hey you get what you pay for. I had 5 IVF failures at a local clinic and then come to CCRM and they only took one cycle to get me pregnant
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
As someone who struggled through infertility for a long time and at the age of 39 having gone through 8 IUI’s and 5 IVF cycles elsewhere without success we were looking for any small hope that we could hold onto. My husband found this doctor and the name CCRM and Dr Schoolcraft kept showing up on numerous forums . We immediately thought this is the place that could turn our fortunes and we called CCRM the next day for an appt with Dr Schoolcraft . To our pleasant surprise they setup a phone consult with Dr school craft within a month. I should say that our phone consult and our direct meetings with him during our 1 day workup wasn’t the most pleasant experience as he is someone who is known to be blunt and he keeps your expectations low. I remember the day when me and my husband came out to the parking lot in lone tree and we almost cried after Dr S told us that we only have a 15% shot if we try another round of IVF with own eggs and a 40% chance if we go the IVM route. During the next followup consult we asked for one opportunity to try conventional IVF and then try IVM if it doesn’t work. We ended up doing IVF but with very minimum stim almost identical to IVM. Without going into any further details I would say the hospital, doctor and nurses were phenomenal in every step of the way and a special shoutout to nurse Erin and nurse Amy. Fast forward to today, I am 21 weeks pregnant right now with the first embryo transferred with my baby boy and another perfect CCS tested embryo waiting in lonetree CO. I just went for my level 2 U/S today and everything looked perfect with the baby and I am writing this review with happy tears while my husband holds a glass of scotch. Anyone who are in their late 30’s and think they are doomed with infertility pls don’t walk just run to this place and I hope CCRM can turn your dream become a reality just like they did ours.
The one thing I would say is, when Dr S gives you a conservative estimate of chances I would think the chances are much more than the estimate given as my experience was such. So I would advice that you definitely persist with this doctor and he is the best at this business
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Erin)
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
This place is the best at treating infertility and they have one of the best labs in the world. You gotta have deep pockets to get treatment at this facility if you dont have infertility coverage but hey you get what you pay for. I had 5 IVF failures at a local clinic and then come to CCRM and they only took one cycle to get me pregnant
since I had infertility coverage I only paid my deductable, my one day workup costs and CCS testing. They added up to 15K roughly
Lone Tree
He [Dr. William Schoolcraft] is smart, sharp, and compulsive. I trust him in every sense with my fertility. He is on top of it and caught things that my previous doctor did not. He is very thorough and explains things in a manner that made much sense to me. I am an advocate for his expertise and knowledge on fertility. He likes challenging cases and he is a very confident man.
From the very beginning, the clinic [CCRM Colorado] was well organized and run extremely professional. It was methodical and practical in their approach. I was very informed, educated, and was able to ask any questions as needed. I was also assigned to one nurse who stuck with me the whole way through and who I continue to communicate with even though I have "graduated." I was very pleased with my experience and care at CCRM.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
He is smart, sharp, and compulsive. I trust him in every sense with my fertility. He is on top of it and caught things that my previous doctor did not. He is very thorough and explains things in a manner that made much sense to me. I am an advocate for his expertise and knowledge on fertility. He likes challenging cases and he is a very confident man. I didn't need a good bedside manner doctor, I wanted to have a doctor who has proven success and is a leader in his field in which he specializes. I will recommend Dr. Schoolcraft to anyone who goes through this process. A+++
let go of the need for a friendly, bedside manner doctor and get a professional who is sharp and brutally honest. He will get you there sooner. He finds the root of the issue quickly compared to my previous doctor.
From the very beginning, the clinic was well organized and run extremely professional. It was methodical and practical in their approach. I was very informed, educated, and was able to ask any questions as needed. I was also assigned to one nurse who stuck with me the whole way through and who I continue to communicate with even though I have "graduated." I was very pleased with my experience and care at CCRM.
I dont recall all of the meds
Love love love my nurse Erin! She was fabulous! I still communicate with her. Wonderful care and always returned a call or email in a timely manner
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
organized,scheduled,friendly,all good aspects to comment on. They made sure my needs were met the minute I walked in the door. The clinic was always clean and the nurses and staff were very helpful
Very similar to other costs of other clinics. We were out of state patients so we had to pay for flights and lodging
He recommended we transfer 2 and we were not opposed to that idea so we transferred 2 and I am currently 16.5 weeks pregnant with twins
Treated 2016 - 2018
I went to Schoolcraft for a second opinion. I had to read between the lines to know my chances were slim - like not being able to participate in refunds if it didn’t happen... I still think he is one of the best ones out there. Every other doctor hurts me and stresses me out. But he has a very gentile way....So after I exhausted everything, I decided to go donor egg. This clinic was set up with already tested in house donors which took away a lot of anxiety
I went to Schoolcraft for a second opinion....after I exhausted everything, I decided to go donor egg. This clinic [CCRM - Colorado] was set up with already tested in house donors which took away a lot of anxiety in picking a donor. So I did a full retrieval with an egg donor and 1 transfer so far.... I think thier lab is one of the best out there and wouldn’t trust my gametes or embryos with anyone else.... She has stuck with me the whole way and is very patient with me. I trust her advice and care.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
I still think he is one of the best ones out there. Every other doctor hurts me and stresses me out. But he has a very gentile way. I just wished there were more studies out there on everything from endometriosis and what works or doesn’t. It just seems like there is very little to fall back on in research in the infertility world verses like cancer.
Be patient and open minded to what it will take to have 1 healthy baby.
I feel like the care with both the RE’s I have used was just following a text book plan and not really tailored to my body. It’s like oh you have this issue, let do plan C.
I went to Schoolcraft for a second opinion. I had to read between the lines to know my chances were slim - like not being able to participate in refunds if it didn’t happen or referring me back to my OBGYN since they didn’t take my insureance - like not for one thing. So after I exhausted everything, I decided to go donor egg. This clinic was set up with already tested in house donors which took away a lot of anxiety in picking a donor. So I did a full retrieval with an egg donor and 1 transfer so far.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl)
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
I hate feeling like cattle moving through the clinic. This is why I chose them as a second replacement. But what ever gets the job done now I guess. I think thier lab is one of the best out there and wouldn’t trust my gametes or embryos with anyone else.
Beyond ridiculously expensive! But I don’t like talking specific numbers.
My approach was to do 1 only given I have had surgery on my uterus. I don’t think that is the norm.
Treated 2017 - 2018
We had failed other IVFs and IUI back home. ... The doctor [Dr. Schoolcraft] was able to review my medical records, do a full work up on his clinic and discussed with us alternatives and probabilities. We liked that he was very thorough in his assessment, leaving nothing out. He covered all bases of anything that could go wrong as much as he could. ... He was very confident while compassionate and that made the difference. We felt secure under his care.
My husband and I agree that the clinic was clean, organized, professional. No regrets. It felt warm to be there. All staff seemed knowledgeable and very professional. Well organized. Appointments were on time as scheduled. Great time management across all departments. ... Easy to work with Finance Department. Costs paid at clinic included treatment and labs. Prescriptions were arranged thru a fertility pharmacy and were easy to work with as well.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
Doctor made us feel like we had gone to the right place. He was very confident while compassionate and that made the difference. We felt secure under his care. We trusted him along the process and were able to clarify all our doubts. We didn’t get to see him on every visit but we felt he was doing the right things at all times.
Dont hesitate to have a consult with Dr Schoolcraft. He knows what he is doing.
Dr Schoolcraft seemed very knowledgeable and confident of treatment since first consult. He discussed with great professionalism our case being straightforward but warm and considerate.
We had failed other IVFs and IUI back home. We went to This clinic as our last hope. The doctor was able to review my medical records, do a full work up on his clinic and discussed with us alternatives and probabilities. We liked that he was very thorough in his assessment, leaving nothing out. He covered all bases of anything that could go wrong as much as he could.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado.
Nurse was a very important part of my treatment. She was excellent and also very compassionate.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
Although treatments here are probably more expensive than other clinics, they were totally worth it. Easy to work with Finance Department. Costs paid at clinic included treatment and labs. Prescriptions were arranged thru a fertility pharmacy and were easy to work with as well.
We as a team discussed our own situation and probabilities and made an informed decision about multi embryo transferred.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Schoolcraft spent the time to give us his honest assessment of our realistic chances of having our own child, no matter the method....we appreciated the blunt approach taken by Dr. Schoolcraft...Dr. Schoolcraft takes a no-nonsense approach to treatment. Brutal honesty was welcomed by us. He answered every question we had every step of the way. Most of our procedures were actually performed by Dr. Surrey, who we could not recommend highly enough as well.
Strength: CCRM's reputation for success was lofty, but they actually exceeded our expectations. They were able to create an environment that is professional, thorough, thoughtful, hopeful, and ultimately, human. They empowered us by educating us from the moment we arrived (literally, we were in a class to understand A.R.T., meet the nurses, and meet the embryologist). They were invested in our understanding of why this was happening to us and how they could help. Finally, there wasn't one person that we met who wasn't really good at their jobs. Weaknesses: As a couple from Chicago, the only weakness from our perspective was geography. We understand how fortunate we are to be able afford the expenses of being treated in Colorado, but felt overwhelmed thinking about those that can not.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
As mentioned in previous answer, Dr. Schoolcraft takes a no-nonsense approach to treatment. Brutal honesty was welcomed by us. He answered every question we had every step of the way. Most of our procedures were actually performed by Dr. Surrey, who we could not recommend highly enough as well.
Expect the blunt truth. Be thoroughly prepared when you get a private meeting with Dr. Schoolcraft as his time is limited.
Dr. Schoolcraft spent the time to give us his honest assessment of our realistic chances of having our own child, no matter the method. While we had experience with other reproductive endocrinologists that were empathetic, informative, and ultimately unsuccessful, we appreciated the blunt approach taken by Dr. Schoolcraft. He didn't tell us what we wanted to hear so that we would spend more time and money with him. He gave us hope, which is a dangerous thing to give to a couple in our situation. If mishandled, it could have only prolonged our torment. Instead, he approached our dilemma with professionalism and honesty. Looking back, it was exactly what we needed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Katie Boland)
Katie is a remarkable professional and human being. Under the circumstances, she was exactly the type of personality that we needed throughout the process. She was so impressively organized that we always felt like we were her only patients. Every step of the way, we knew that we were in good hands.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
Dr. Schoolcraft explained thoroughly the risks of a multiple embryo transfer and long-term benefit of eSET. After careful consideration of his recommendation and collaboration with our GC, we were comfortable with his preference for eSET.
Treated 2016 - 2017
I felt like the doctor [Dr. Schoolcraft] really understood our infertility treatment history and provided a customized treatment plan to our specific situation...He did indeed offer a realistic and fair assessment of our history and odds of success with IVF at his clinic. Dr. Schoolcraft provides years of experience, understanding of the newest treatments and remedies, and an unbiased assessment of patients' treatment options and chances of success. We believe all of this combined with the lab quality resulted in a successful IVF cycle and ultimate birth of our child.
All of the nurses, ultrasound and lab technicians [at CCRM Colorado] were professional, friendly and helpful. My assigned nurse was very attentive, caring, and responsive...The clinic is very organized and has an entire day planned for you and your partner when you come in for the physical work-up. The day also includes meetings to address the IVF process, potential options like PGS and using donors, and introduce you to your assigned nurse. After spending lots of time waiting for ultrasounds and bloodwork during monitoring at other clinics, it was a nice change to have actual appointments for those every morning that were closely kept on schedule.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
My spouse and I decided to schedule a phone consultation with Dr. Schoolcraft after undergoing 3 previous IVF cycles with different doctors and never producing a blastocyst. After those failed cycles, each of the doctors recommended using an egg donor. We wanted a final opinion from one of the leading doctors in the nation and had heard from friends he offered unbiased evaluations, even if his answer was to not recommend IVF or that a trip to his clinic was not needed. He did indeed offer a realistic and fair assessment of our history and odds of success with IVF at his clinic. Dr. Schoolcraft provides years of experience, understanding of the newest treatments and remedies, and an unbiased assessment of patients' treatment options and chances of success. We believe all of this combined with the lab quality resulted in a successful IVF cycle and ultimate birth of our child.
Do some research (including reading the newest fertility advances and trials on the CCRM website) before you meet with him so that you can maximize your time with him.
I felt like the doctor really understood our infertility treatment history and provided a customized treatment plan to our specific situation. During the monitoring phase, ultrasound and bloodwork appointments were scheduled and occurred on time. I was assigned to a specific nurse and most of the time, she responded on the same day to emails and phone calls.
I took an antioxidant supplement (OvaHealth) produced by the clinic for 3 months prior to the IVF cycle in order to hopefully help with egg quantity/quality.The title on my cycle plan is "Luteal Oral/Extended Clomid" - I took took 300 units of Gonal F and 10 days of Saizen among other medications.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Cindy)
All of the nurses, ultrasound and lab technicians were professional, friendly and helpful. My assigned nurse was very attentive, caring, and responsive.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
Between treatment and medication, we probably paid around $30,000.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Colorado.
During a monitoring appointment over the weekend, the on-call nurse noted that I wasn't responding well to treatment and not producing many eggs. She suggested I might want to consider cancelling the cycle and doing another cycle at a later time to hopefully have better results. Given my past experience with infertility treatments, I suggested I continue taking the medication until I met with the doctor on Monday to get his opinion. My doctor had a completely different opinion when I met with him, so I feel like she shouldn't have suggested this until she had spoken with the doctor.
Treated 2016 - 2017
I know he [Dr. Schoolcraft] has a number of different protocols. The one he used was based on my previous history with other dr's while using clomid...He also recommended a d&c since my lining was very thick and old. I have pcos so my body sheds less lining. I bumped my vitamin D intake and my husband took his vitamin cocktail... He simplifies the process, lays it all out and gives your his opinion. He is also human and can only do so much. I was pleased that he doesnt sugar coat anything, knows what he is doing and gave me confidence in being his patient that at all times I was in very capable care.
I have nothing but great accolades for Morgan [nurse at CCRM- Lone Tree]. She is AMAZING!! Always responsive, knows her stuff, is always on top of things. If I am unable to reach her or she is out of the office, the nurse line is always available and very responsive as well. I absolutely loved my CCRM experience and was primarily due to her care...Provides on site acupuncture prior to transfer (very convenient)
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
Dr. Schoolcraft is very capable in his field. I had unexplained infertility as well as a miscarriage. His plan of action seemed appropriate and addressed the issues I had. Although I have had symptoms of PCOS, I was never diagnosed with it. Dr. Schoolcraft cleared that issues and found that I did while all Drs through my adult life had missed it until age 36. He also recommended a D&C and after researching the procedure, I only felt comfortable for him to perform this procedure during retrieval vs. having another dr perform. I found him to completely competent and understanding. He never forced us to do anything that was outside our comfort zone and he recommended transfer of one singleton despite having a previous miscarriage. I feel his treatment was in my best interest from day 1.
We were not ones to have a ton of questions since we've been through it all. However, our communication with him was limited to our consultation. All other communication was done through our nurse out of personal preference. I felt that he was fully capable and if I had any concerns, nurse was competent and sought answers when needed. I would have all questions ready for consultation so that everything is crystal clear.
I felt human. Dr. Schoolcraft is there to do his job. He's not there to be your best friend or give your false hope. He simplifies the process, lays it all out and gives your his opinion. He is also human and can only do so much. I was pleased that he doesnt sugar coat anything, knows what he is doing and gave me confidence in being his patient that at all times I was in very capable care. His staff, especially nurse, Morgan is very much on top of things. Extremely responsive, caring and provides immediate feedback and ideas to assist during the process. I couldnt have asked for greater care besides the positive outcome that we had.
I dont remember the exact protocol, but I know he has a number of different protocols. The one he used was based on my previous history with other dr's while using clomid. his protocol worked for me. He also recommended a d&c since my lining was very thick and old. I have pcos so my body sheds less lining. I bumped my vitamin D intake and my husband took his vitamin cocktail. All worked out for us.
I have nothing but great accolades for Morgan. She is AMAZING!! Always responsive, knows her stuff, is always on top of things. If I am unable to reach her or she is out of the office, the nurse line is always available and very responsive as well. I absolutely loved my CCRM experience and was primarily due to her care.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
CCRM Lone Tree has many great positives. 1) excellent location 2) plenty to do in the area 3) great lodging options at different price points 4) location is very clean and welcoming 5) plenty of shopping / restaurants in the area 6) location feels very serene and excellent place to have an embryo transferred 7) proximity to Denver and Boulder gives you plenty to do if you want to extend your stay into a mini trip. Especially recommend the Botanical Gardens, gives you a place to relax with nature. 8) Provides on site acupuncture prior to transfer (very convenient) 9) has child care options nearby 10) Denver airport is easy to get in/out of. 11) Has a small onsite cafe with plenty of options. I have no negatives here. If I really had to search for something negative to say, maybe they could have a nicer outdoor/patio garden/greenery area to hang out and it gets pretty hot in the hot summer months.
We paid for specific one day work items while on site and then paid lump sum for the "package". Have a nominal credit on file that will be used towards next years storage fees and additional FET.
Everyone told us that Schoolcraft typically transfers two however we didnt find that to be the case. Schoolcraft recommended one transfer based on our history and age. I think his recommendations is based on your overall situation and not something he just thinks "will work". He wanted a positive outcome but also less risk for both me and potential baby.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr Schoolcraft is a pioneer in his field. He is direct in his treatment and he gets results. He is not a warm and fuzzy doctor but was the only one able to get me to retrieval on first round without overstimulating me and resulted in my first child. I cannot day enough good things about his work, his clinic and the support I received from his staff especially being an out of state patient...For transfer they used a Lupron medication that was administered 2 months in advance to help with my endometriosis.
Overall the clinic [CCRM] was great...It is a little more expensive than other clinics with for IVF...[Nurse] Melanie was amazing. She was responsive and compassionate....Costs were typical - meds, procedure, doctor time and testing. All in we spent about $30,000...Dr Schoolcraft and CCRM spent time answering my questions and helping me solve my infertility problems that other clinics could not...I cannot day enough good things about his work, his clinic and the support I received from his staff especially being an out of state patient.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
Don’t be turned off if he is not warm. He states the facts and is honest with his treatment recommendations. His plans get young results.
I did IVF and the protocol included antagonist treatment. I don’t recall the exact medications but took a few days longer to trigger. For transfer they used a Lupron medication that was administered 2 months in advance to help with my endometriosis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Melanie )
Melanie was amazing. She was responsive and compassionate.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
Overall the clinic was great. It gets results for many and is known for treating older difficult patients. I needed a clinic that would be honest with my issues and truly help. I would say is the best in there US. When I first arrived there were couples from all over the world in the lobby waiting for their day to begin. It is a little more expensive than other clinics with for IVF but with all the testing you know you are getting a perfect embryo. My perfect embryo made me a first time mom in September and I will forever be grateful for CCRM. They helped us start a family.
No concerns as i was a relatively young patient for CCRM and didn’t want multiples. They also say the failure is lessened by only transferring 1
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Schoolcraft is a mild mannered person. He can be engaging, warm, and make small talk. He can also be a little flat at times, but that doesn't bother me. He generally gets to the point pretty quickly and takes time to answer questions...Have all of your questions written down and ready before speaking to him. He's not easy to access directly outside of scheduled face to face or phone appointments.
The nursing staff is pretty big at CCRM. They are competent, knowledgable, and responsive. Sometimes it felt like communications could slip through the cracks and sometimes extra follow up was necessary. I was also very anxious at certain points and it's hard to discern whether it was my need for quick responses or they were slow on replies...What I really like about CCRM is how thorough they are with diagnostics. The one day work up is totally exhausting, but worth it. I had to undergo an HSG, hysteroscopy, doppler to determine blood flow levels to my uterus, and a lot of laboratory work. Not all clinics require all of these diagnostics. My results were unremarkable. However, my best friend who also goes to Dr Schoolcraft had a polyp detected during the hysteroscopy, which he removed before proceeding with an eSET. I think that all factors that could impede success with IVF should be ruled out beforehand, otherwise it is major waste of time and money. The other thing I liked about CCRM was that they do an estrogen priming cycle before the egg retrieval. I had better egg retrieval results at age 39 at CCRM and than Fertility Centers of Illinois at age 37. FCI did not do estrogen priming cycles. I think the hardest part of working with CCRM is waiting to get started on the process since there are steps to take before an egg retrieval and transfer, and you cannot dive right in. It's worth it though.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
Dr. Schoolcraft has a mild mannered demeanor. He was very positive and optimistic for me. When I miscarried after the first embryo transfer, we talked on the phone. The first thing he said was, "I'm sending you a big hug." I had a nasty reaction to the progesterone in oil and he validated how awful that was and that that may be been the cause of why my pregnancy did not progress. He offered up doing a natural cycle the second time and expressed optimism for that approach for me.
1. Medicated cycle for first FET with single embryo transfer. This is pretty standard at fertility clinics. It's easiest to schedule and allows doctors to control all of the variable with synthetic hormones. I got pregnant and miscarried at week 5. I did not tolerate progesterone in oil well. We switched from sesame oil to ethyl oleate during the cycle. I did better with the ethyl oleate but then got really sick when I was expected to increase the dose following a positive pregnancy test. My pregnancy ended after I got sick. I opted for the single embryo transfer. My odds were 50% chance of it working. 2. Natural cycle for second FET: We took this approach due to my reaction to the progesterone in oil. Dr. Schoolcraft did not like the side effects and said it could have caused inflammation that terminated the pregnancy. He said that natural cycles were as effective as medicated cycles. (His nurse told me she has seen an uptick in the number of natural cycles happening for his patients, but wasn't sure if these were local patients.) The natural cycle does not involve progesterone in oil injections. I felt much better using this approach and have had positive home pregnancy tests. I will go in for a beta tomorrow. I also did acupuncture and Maya abdominal massage, which he was in support of. He also recommended transferring 2 embryos to better my odds. 70% chance of success with 2 embryos with a 30% chance of twins. I decided to bit the bullet and tempt twins.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
A lot was covered by my health insurance. The CCS testing on the embryos was over $5K. The FET was over $5K. If you have United Healthcare PPO that is the best to have for CCRM. Both the clinic and lab are in-network with UHC. UHC is the only insurance the lab accepts. The clinic accepts a few other types of health insurance. I would say that insurance covers 2/3 the total cost.
He recommended transferring two embryos, but I really did not want to risk twins the first time. I gave me the stats. He supported my decision.
Treated 2016
What he [Dr. Schoolcraft] may lack in bedside manner he makes up for in knowing the latest and best treatments for your specific diagnosis... On transfer day, I had acupuncture in the office, the transfer and then more acupuncture. We transferred 2 embryos and they were both successful...he requires all patients to go in for a one day workup. This is all new testing in addition to what you have had before. From there he develops a plan. Stimulation phase lasted for a couple months based on my diagnosis. Since my egg quality was an issue he had a clinical trial with açaí berry extract that I took for 3 months before retrieval.
Flo [nurse at CCRM Colorado] was wonderful. She listened, provided feedback and assurance and quickly returned phone calls. All nursing staff I encountered were friendly and competent and caring...While it was "monitoring hours" I felt that they were able to get people in and out quickly... The nurses and other staff were wonderful. You develop a much closer relationship with your nurse due to the amount you interact with her...I took birth control for 2 months, then gonal f and follistim, then cetrotide, trigger shot and retrieval. This protocol produced not only more eggs but twice as many viable ones after 5 days.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
Dr. Schoolcraft is the best at what he does. He will be straightforward and honest with you about what your chances are and what your best treatment option would be. He is not a doctor that will hold your hand, but he is THE BEST.
Know that he is the best at what he does. What he may lack in bedside manner he makes up for in knowing the latest and best treatments for your specific diagnosis.
While our interactions with Dr. Schoolcraft were only during the initial workup, a couple phone calls, and the transfer, he was polite and informative. He is not someone that will hold your hand through the process, but he is VERY good at what he does. The nurses and other staff were wonderful. You develop a much closer relationship with your nurse due to the amount you interact with her.
First, he requires all patients to go in for a one day workup. This is all new testing in addition to what you have had before. From there he develops a plan. Stimulation phase lasted for a couple months based on my diagnosis. Since my egg quality was an issue he had a clinical trial with açaí berry extract that I took for 3 months before retrieval. I took birth control for 2 months, then gonal f and follistim, then cetrotide, trigger shot and retrieval. This protocol produced not only more eggs but twice as many viable ones after 5 days. Since we had testing on the embryos we waited 2 months to do the FET. I was on birth control for 2 months, then lupron, estrogen, and progesterone (suppositories and shots). On transfer day, I had acupuncture in the office, the transfer and then more acupuncture. We transferred 2 embryos and they were both successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Flo)
Flo was wonderful. She listened, provided feedback and assurance and quickly returned phone calls. All nursing staff I encountered were friendly and competent and caring.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
Many have described this clinic as a factory that churns out patients. To me, that is what I wanted. Someone who KNOWS what they are doing and is THE expert. They have years and years of developing protocols for each problem couples can have and finding a way to help. I have also heard that Schoolcraft can be a little blunt, but I have not found that to be true. He tells things like they are but is also personable.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Colorado.
While it was "monitoring hours" I felt that they were able to get people in and out quickly. Because I was also and out of town patient, I had to deal with other obstacles back at home regarding monitoring, but none of it had to do with the clinic itself.
For the package of IVF, CCS testing, and a frozen transfer it was around, 17K. This did not include medications, travel or the one day workup.
Treated 2013 - 2016
Dr Schoolcraft has a wonderful bedside manner making you feel like you're his only patient...I truly had very minimal interaction with Dr. Schoolcraft but when I did he was very helpful. He explained outcomes, risks and purposes for using a specific drug vs other drugs for example. I remember coming out of one my procedures and he walked with me down the hall saying, "you're superwoman, you handled that procedure like a champ". So when I did see him on rare occasion he was very comforting & supportive.
my last years costs for transfer procedures [at CCRM Colorado] was $11,000 plus an additional $2100 for medications. My initial retrieval & fresh trahsfer including meds was $34,000...The clinic is very organized and has the entire procedure beginning from your first check-in, to blood draw timings, and procedures down to a science. Most clinics you sit in the waiting room for long periods of time whereas CCRM is pretty timely in keeping on schedule...Ellie has a very pleasant attitude. She is overall very helpful when needing additional information. She was timely in her responses.
How was your experience with William Schoolcraft at CCRM Colorado?
make sure you have a list of questions written down when you know you will be talking with Dr. Schoolcraft. You only interact with him a few times so your time is limited and you want to be prepared.
Although this is a very busy practice Dr Schoolcraft has a wonderful bedside manner making you feel like you're his only patient.
I'm sorry I don't have that info handy. I was on birth control, hormone treatments for egg production, progesterone, lupron, estradiol, and a few others.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Ellie)
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
I can't remember everything but my last years costs for transfer procedures was $11,000 plus an additional $2100 for medications. My initial retrieval & fresh trahsfer including meds was $34,000.