6.7

address unknown
city, ON 00000
000-000-0000

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr. Mak is brilliant. Had I listened to her originally I would have been further along in this process. I trust her completely and appreciate her dedication to my case. Not only does she personally respond to e-mails she checks up on you during appointments. She never makes us feel uncomfortable and throughly explains everything. ... We had a minor set back during the mock transfer that is all cleaned up now. I did 3 months on Lupron and now we are ready to start invocell ivf.
Being close to downtown Austin can be intimidating, but parking is free with validation. The clinic staff [Aspire Fertility/RMA Austin] will ensure you have that before you leave. Each member on your way in and out greet you and know you by name despite having so many patients. The facility is warm and welcoming. ... My coordinator Collins has replied to every email and answered every question. She did everything she could to help me work with my insurance. They’re all great people.
How was your experience with Winifred Mak at Aspire Fertility Austin?
Dr. Mak is brilliant. Had I listened to her originally I would have been further along in this process. I trust her completely and appreciate her dedication to my case. Not only does she personally respond to e-mails she checks up on you during appointments. She never makes us feel uncomfortable and throughly explains everything. It’s also nice that I get to personally see her for my visits rather than being pawned off because she’s a really busy doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Winifred Mak at Aspire Fertility Austin?
Be ready to hear the truth and accept it. She has great bedside manner but everything she is telling you is fact and it’s better to absorb than to run from it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Winifred Mak at Aspire Fertility Austin?
RMA of Austin makes you feel like a person and not like a number. Dr.Mak will personally respond to emails. Her team will talk you through everything and don’t make you feel bad for not being able to afford treatments. They work to find you alternatives instead.
Describe the protocols Winifred Mak used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility Austin and their degree of success.
I haven’t had any cycles yet, but we are in the prep phase. We had a minor set back during the mock transfer that is all cleaned up now. I did 3 months on Lupron and now we are ready to start invocell ivf.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Austin. (Assigned nurse: Brittany Cable)
Brittany and Rikki are amazing. They make me feel comfortable even though I ask a million questions. My coordinator Collins has replied to every email and answered every question. She did everything she could to help me work with my insurance. They’re all great people.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Austin.
Being close to downtown Austin can be intimidating, but parking is free with validation. The clinic staff will ensure you have that before you leave. Each member on your way in and out greet you and know you by name despite having so many patients. The facility is warm and welcoming.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Winifred Mak at Aspire Fertility Austin.
My invocell is going to be $8600. My past treatments (mock transfer and saline ultrasound) were under $400.
Describe Winifred Mak's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility Austin.
None. Dr. Mak explained the risks I could face with doing a multiple transfer and I accept that a single is my best route.
Winifred Mak