Nurse available by email
ResidencyAlbert Einstein
FellowshipBrigham & Women's Hosp
680 Kinderkamack Road
Oradell, NJ 07649
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Zalman Levine to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.7

7.2

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Institute of New Jersey to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.8
Dr. Levine used Letrizole for me as I have PCOS. He initially started with a lower dosage of letrizole but when I did not ovulate he adjusted the dosage to 10 mg. My body did respond to the 10 mg of letrizole and I ovulated 2x from that. He preferred to start with letrizole as their are less side effects and less risk of multiples...Dr. Levine took the time to patiently explain all details of the procedure. His office is set up beautifully and makes you feel like you are visiting a spa- not like you are waiting in a gross doctors office. The staff is all super friendly and warm and helpful.
How was your experience with Zalman Levine at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
I found Dr. Levine to be very patient and thorough in explaining the process and the risks. I found that he took the time at our initial appointment to get to know myself and my husband thoroughly. I found that his demeanor was warm and that he remembered details about me from visit to visit because he truly cared.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Zalman Levine at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
I travel from NY - and I find that the earlier I leave the office in the morning - the less chance I have of hitting rush hour on the way home.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Zalman Levine at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
Describe the protocols Zalman Levine used in your cycles at Fertility Institute of New Jersey and their degree of success.
I didn't know the nurses very well. There was a PA at the clinic who was excellent and got back to me about all my questions. Her name is Alyson Butler
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
The only thing I found confusing was that when the nurses called back with results - they didnt always match what I had been expected to be told based on what the doctor told me. I found the clinic atmosphere to be super positive and helpful overall
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
Westwood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Zalman Levine at Fertility Institute of New Jersey.

Dr. Levine always asked about my family, my husband, my work, and made it a point to remember all the little details.... He was always kind and compassionate. I would go to him again and again. He was thorough and knowledgable.... The first two IUI's I used clomid, and then lectrozol because I did not react well with clomid.... The fresh embryo transfer was unsuccessful but my second frozen one was great. I was closely monitored. The first few weeks were spent ruling out genetics and other issues.
He was always kind and compassionate. I would go to him again and again. He was thorough and knowledgable. They also helped me financially in any way they could. I eventually had my baby and I wouldn't have done it any other way.
Ask questions, stay informed.
The first two IUI's I used clomid, and then lectrozol because I did not react well with clomid. The fresh embryo transfer was unsuccessful but my second frozen one was great. I was closely monitored. The first few weeks were spent ruling out genetics and other issues. He understood my haste for wanting a baby but we were patient!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Alyson Butler is my PA)
Staff is always kind, patient and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
The practice is beautiful. They have coffee, phone charging stations and water in the waiting room. I wish there was a place to lay my head to close my eyes but overall it is a pleasure to go. The staff at the front desk is always organized as well.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
You could go in whenever was good for you from 6am -9 am. It was smooth and efficient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Zalman Levine at Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
Describe Zalman Levine's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
As we did not test the eggs he let me place two eggs in each transfer which I greatly appreciated.

1 Egg Freezing (cancer), 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer), IVF, Surrogacy
Cancer
He [Dr. Levine] is very caring and makes you feel important. Came highly recommended from friends who have had successful pregnancies. He made an awkward situation with a gestational carrier much easier, which is not an easy thing to do. When we had a miscarriage he was very compassionate.... He is open to transferring 2 if need be which can be helpful to increase your odds of a successful pregnancy.... A few weeks of estrogen for my carrier and then the injectables.
1 Egg Freezing (cancer), 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer), IVF, Surrogacy
Cancer
He is very caring and makes you feel important. Came highly recommended from friends who have had successful pregnancies. He made an awkward situation with a gestational carrier much easier, which is not an easy thing to do. When we had a miscarriage he was very compassionate.
Go see him right away!
Personal care
A few weeks of estrogen for my carrier and then the injectables.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Alyson Butler)
So personable and caring. Very responsive.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
Great location, very helpful accessible staff. Even the people at the front desk and in billing are kind and compassionate. When you call them they try to solve the problem and will connect you with whoever they need. They are very fast when you ask them to do something. Surrogacy takes a lot of coordinating and they were very sensitive to our needs.
Very expensive because it is a gestational carrier but after our failed transfer they reduced the cost.
2008 - 2016
He [Dr. Levine] is kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner, superb mastery of his medical specialty, overall amazing RE. Because of his patience and dedication, we have 3 amazing beautiful children....Dr and staff always knew my name, where I was holding in treatment, And treated me with compassion and respect....Injections with induced ovulation, IVF with ICSI. 3 day transfer due to embryos declining in the lab
2008 - 2016
He is kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner, superb mastery of his medical specialty, overall amazing RE. Because of his patience and dedication, we have 3 amazing beautiful children.
Absolutely go with Dr. Levine. Having an amazing doctor how you trust is imperative.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Alison Butler)
Caring, dedicated, kind. Knowledgeable
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
They are amazing in every way. They will help you figure out the financing if need be. They’re kind and will do anything to help you build your family. They are warm, kind, and their technology and skill set are top notch.
We used our insurance
Westwood

Dr Levine spoke to me so calmy. He listened and explained to me i had pcos. No doctor ever told me that. He said he wished more people came into his office with just pcos. He is very hopeful...[The Fertility Institute of New Jersey is] a little run down but everyone is so nice
Dr Levine is amazing! He explains things so clearly. He is understanding and was very positive.
To tell him everything that is going on and to explain everything.
Very nice. Very informative
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
It's a little run down but everyone is so nice