Fertility on a Budget
We unpack the major expenses of fertility treatment, discuss how to avoid unnecessary (and often costly) add-on options, give an overview of insurance coverage, finally we provide expert tips to help you save money & avoid overpaying for treatment.
Experts you'll learn from
What you'll learn
In this course we discuss the major expenses of fertility treatment and provide guidance on navigating the process without overpaying. We share an overview of insurance coverage and provide expert tips to help you save money on expensive fertility treatments - even without insurance coverage.
Course Syllabus6 Lessons1h 15m
- Lesson 1 (15 min)Where to Get Treated
- Lesson 2 (15 min)Which Types of Treatments & Approaches
- Lesson 3 (10 min)Insurance 101
- Lesson 4 (15 min)Mechanics & Surprises of Fertility Coverage
- Lesson 5 (10 min)Packages & Bundle ProgramsIn this lesson we'll cover:
- Lesson 6 (10 min)Loans, Credit Cards, & Money-Saving Tips
Other courses you might like
You took sex ed, but now you need to understand fertility. Data to answer your questions about natural conception and diagnosing what might be wrong.
The most complex fertility treatment, this course will help you do it right the first time.
All the data on lifestyle choices and their impact on fertility, including decisions around diet, exercise, drinking alcohol, caffeine consumption, smoking, recreational drugs, and using supplements.