LGBTQ+ Competent Care
LGBTQ+ Competent Care

Based on reviews from the LGBTQ+ community.

9.9
9.9

9.7
9.7

LGBTQ+ Care

Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory LGBTQ+ care.

Ratings of 10 indicate an excellent LGBTQ+ care.

5401 Norris Canyon Rd
San Ramon, CA 94583

2019 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Aimee is amazing. She takes the time to provide customized care, shifts gears if plans change and comes up with plans that work for you. She responds quickly, clearly explains and listens to concerns. She has resources and references on hand. She doesn't treat you like a human. She brings so much hope and positively to an uncomfortable and taboo topic...
[the Eyvazzadeh staff] are absolutely amazing. Work hard to get things done for you like sending referrals, order meds, and schedule appointments. Communicates well and in a timely manner. Shows compassion and empathy in interactions with patients. If they don't know the answer will refer to Dr. Aimee or call back when they get the correct answer.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Don't wait to see her. You deserve quality care and you are going to get it with Dr. Aimee.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Personal care, compassion and respect.
Describe the protocols Aimee Eyvazzadeh used in your cycles at Aimee Eyvazzadeh and their degree of success.
Modified protocols based on information we learned from previous cycles, biopsy and surgeries. Last transfer used more of a natural cycle. 3 tabs of femera for 5 days, baby aspirin, steroid and lovenox.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
On top of things. Will call back and reply to emails quickly.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
They are absolutely amazing. Work hard to get things done for you like sending referrals, order meds, and schedule appointments. Communicates well and in a timely manner. Shows compassion and empathy in interactions with patients. If they don't know the answer will refer to Dr. Aimee or call back when they get the correct answer.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Flexible morning, and afternoon appointments available. Weekend availability.
Describe Aimee Eyvazzadeh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee's approach is one at a time if embryos have been tested.
San Ramon

I am doing a timed intercourse (Letrozole) w/ HSG per [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh's] recommendation and my interest...does not have her own lab, so you would see her at her office for monitoring appointments but if doing a IVF procedure you'd have to go to one of the labs that she has contracted with for retrieval, transfer, etc...she doesn't take insurance and the initial consult was pretty pricy. But I am so incredibly glad I did. We had a video conference due to COVID-19 and she was able to make me comfortable feeling like we were in the same room.
I did a virtual consult w/ Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh], meaning I sent my records over from another clinic for a second opinion. I believe a nurse scheduled the appointment and collected the paperwork from my previous clinic but my interactions were limited...$675 for new patient consult...Dr. Aimee does not have her own lab, so you would see her at her office for monitoring appointments but if doing a IVF procedure you'd have to go to one of the labs that she has contracted with for retrieval, transfer, etc...she doesn't take insurance and the initial consult was pretty pricy. But I am so incredibly glad I did. We had a video conference due to COVID-19 and she was able to make me comfortable feeling like we were in the same room.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is an expert in the fertility world, if you are struggling or just want a second opinion I definitely recommend having a conversation with her. Her analysis of your lab work is thorough and she takes time to talk to you about things that other Doctors may breeze over.
Come prepared with questions, but realize she may answer those for you in conversation before you ask.
I had heard amazing things about Dr. Aimee but it took me awhile to schedule an appointment since she doesn't take insurance and the initial consult was pretty pricy. But I am so incredibly glad I did. We had a video conference due to COVID-19 and she was able to make me comfortable feeling like we were in the same room.
I am doing a timed intercourse (Letrozole) w/ HSG per Dr. Aimee's recommendation and my interest.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I did a virtual consult w/ Dr. Aimee, meaning I sent my records over from another clinic for a second opinion. I believe a nurse scheduled the appointment and collected the paperwork from my previous clinic but my interactions were limited.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
$675 for new patient consult
Not there yet.
San Ramon

Dr Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] is very kind and patient. She will listen to your concerns carefully, provide the best of her knowledge and let you know what’s your expectations. She will also adjust your protocols if the previous one didn’t work that well...So far I’m only on letrozole, 4-5 pills a day, 5 days in one cycle starts from CD3...Based on my age, single transfer was recommended...For regular Ultrasound, Dr Aimee does it in the clinic. And normally, she does it in person, which is good, coz she will communicate with you about the results directly and let you know what’s the next step looks like.
Dr Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] or her assistants always respond my questions or concerns with a timely manner...doesn’t accept any insurance. Not sure if you can claim by yourself or not though. First visit is 775usd, IUI typically cost 1200usd, IVF 28k, all exclude meds. But if she can, Dr Aimee always tried to order the medication which is cheaper...Because Dr Aimee’s clinic is a one person team, so if you need do anything related to lab, like IVF related, Dr Aimee works with RSC. Which will also increase the overall cost. For regular Ultrasound, Dr Aimee does it in the clinic. And normally, she does it in person, which is good, coz she will communicate with you about the results directly and let you know what’s the next step looks like.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr Aimee is very kind and patient. She will listen to your concerns carefully, provide the best of her knowledge and let you know what’s your expectations. She will also adjust your protocols if the previous one didn’t work that well.
Do you research and ask as many questions as you want during your first visit.
Dr Aimee or her assistants always respond my questions or concerns with a timely manner. She doesn’t mind to provide extra info as long as you request.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Assistants there are nice and responsive. But I don’t think I have an assigned nurse.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr Aimee doesn’t accept any insurance. Not sure if you can claim by yourself or not though. First visit is 775usd, IUI typically cost 1200usd, IVF 28k, all exclude meds. But if she can, Dr Aimee always tried to order the medication which is cheaper
Based on my age, single transfer was recommended
What specific things went wrong at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
It happens that my prescription was not ordered as I was told. But not sure it’s caused by the clinic or pharmacy
2017 - 2019, Successful
Aside from being so amazingly personable, she [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] was also very knowledgeable and professional and quickly determined an IUI treatment was best for us. ... We always felt we were given the best advice from the best in the field, enjoyed our interactions and felt she was always there if we had additional questions. ... We successfully had a son and consulted her again when interested in having another child.
Full staff of professionals [at Aimee Eyvazzadeh] who understand what they are doing and treat everyone very warmly. This clinic operated from top down seems to have the best staff who combine their expertise with a personal interaction that is rare in medical facilities. ... [nursing staff] Professional, knowledgeable and very warm/friendly
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
My wife and I visited Dr. Aimee when we were having trouble conceiving naturally and were looking for reasons why when we both seemed to be testing normal. Aside from being so amazingly personable, she was also very knowledgeable and professional and quickly determined an IUI treatment was best for us. We successfully had a son and consulted her again when interested in having another child. We always felt we were given the best advice from the best in the field, enjoyed our interactions and felt she was always there if we had additional questions.
Go there with confidence you are getting the best
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Professional, knowledgeable and very warm/friendly
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Full staff of professionals who understand what they are doing and treat everyone very warmly. This clinic operated from top down seems to have the best staff who combine their expertise with a personal interaction that is rare in medical facilities.
Fair

1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] was open to letting me decide how many embryos to transfer. We decided to transfer two to increase our odds. ... She is intelligent, savvy, and truly in a class of her own when it comes to reproductive medicine. ... Every step of the way, she was communicative, available, and was the first doctor to tell me: "I'm listening. Tell me what's on your mind" with zero hesitation. ... Dr. Aimee created a transfer protocol for me ...
My primary care was completed at a clinic in my home state, but I traveled to Dr. Aimee for transfer. The clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] was inviting and professional during my brief time spent there. I was always greeted warmly whether through e-mail or over the phone. ... I was traveling from out of town and doing outside monitoring with this clinic, and the nursing staff was always organized and up-to-date on my care. I never had any issues.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee created a transfer protocol for me and I am currently pregnant after receiving care from her. She is intelligent, savvy, and truly in a class of her own when it comes to reproductive medicine. I don't even have the words to describe what an amazing doctor and advocate she was for me despite my problems. Every step of the way, she was communicative, available, and was the first doctor to tell me: "I'm listening. Tell me what's on your mind" with zero hesitation.
Trust her. She is incredibly experienced.
Dr. Aimee operates in a class all her own. I could text her at any hour of the day or night, and she would respond immediately. The most human I have ever felt during treatments was under her care.
I used a "kitchen sink" transfer protocol that included progesterone, estrogen, a steroid, aspirin, and antibiotics.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
My primary care was completed at a clinic in my home state, but I traveled to Dr. Aimee for transfer. The clinic was inviting and professional during my brief time spent there. I was always greeted warmly whether through e-mail or over the phone.
Including medications, I believe the total cost of my transfer care was roughly $6,000.
Dr. Aimee was open to letting me decide how many embryos to transfer. We decided to transfer two to increase our odds.

2014 - 2018, Successful
Aimee eyvazzadeh is so talented so intelligent. She is a miracle.she treates so especially .she gives hope . She encourage and help in struggling to conceive ....She always listen always reply my e mails any times of the day. She always there on weekend for me . I travel 2 hours to visit if I ever get late she always excused me . She is such a nice person . She is not there for business but she is there for to help people who are struggling with infertility. So please go for one time to visit her you will definitely agree with me . Love for Aimee. Really appreciate.
Every thing perfect [at Aimee Eyvazzedeh clinic]. They are available weekend , during lunch times answering machine,24 hours email answering. So easy to makes an appointments. If any Changing they always let me know . The staff is so nice . They never let us wait too long . If ever I reached early to my appointment they let me in early . I am so much appreciate for all the team of this clinic .
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Aimee eyvazzadeh is so talented so intelligent. She is a miracle.she treates so especially .she gives hope . She encourage and help in struggling to conceive .she is an angle on earth . First time when I met her in 2014 she changed my life just in one visit I was so disappointed with others all doctors . I have conceived with iui in 2015 . And now with ivf . She always listen always reply my e mails any times of the day. She always there on weekend for me . I travel 2 hours to visit if I ever get late she always excused me . She is such a nice person . She is not there for business but she is there for to help people who are struggling with infertility. So please go for one time to visit her you will definitely agree with me . Love for Aimee. Really appreciate.
If you are tired struggling for conceiving please go to visits Aimee she will change yours life .
She treated me like so Nicely and as human should be treated .
With iui letrazol For ivf gonal f injections menopur.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Rachael )
All nursing staff are so nice , friendly helpful .
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Every thing perfect. They are available weekend , during lunch times answering machine,24 hours email answering. So easy to makes an appointments. If any Changing they always let me know . The staff is so nice . They never let us wait too long . If ever I reached early to my appointment they let me in early . I am so much appreciate for all the team of this clinic .
San Ramon
Dr.Aimee makes her self available at all times. She does not push you into iVf or iui immediately. She likes to get to the root problem of the infertility, gives you a plan to work on it and go from there. I no improvement, the next steps are discussed.... She’s down to earth, blunt but relatable. Dr. Aimee takes the time to respond to all questions and gets back to you right away! She’s amazing, she truly cares about her patients. She gives us hope.
I wish they [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] would call and confirm appts. Sometimes you set them up so far in advance it would be nice to have as a reminder. Most of the front desk are quick to respond except one instance where 3 emails later I had to call. It doesn’t make sense when dr. Aimee replies right away. I would expect the same from her staff.... [Nursing Staff] There was one who did not respond to my question I asked about 3 times, while answering the other questions.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Come with a sheet of all your questions. She will be sure to answer them all. Don’t be afraid to ask for things. For example, my initial consultation was for an hour and a half. Well she called me back in late and had an appt right after so cut it short to 30 mins! For the amount of money we were paying I felt it wasn’t fair. So the second consultation was $0.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
There was one who did not respond to my question I asked about 3 times, while answering the other questions. I called and left a message for her to call me back. She finally did and I got my response.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I wish they would call and confirm appts. Sometimes you set them up so far in advance it would be nice to have as a reminder. Most of the front desk are quick to respond except one instance where 3 emails later I had to call. It doesn’t make sense when dr. Aimee replies right away. I would expect the same from her staff.
It’s an estimated amount of $23-25k

2012 - 2015, Successful
After two IUIs when TTC our first, Aimee had a very honest conversation and gave me advice she would have given her sister. We went on for another IUI and got pregnant....She brought me in when I had spotting during early pregnancy to see the baby. She got me IV fluids when I was sick with morning sickness. When I was third trimester, she even gave me informal advice with my gestational diabetes diagnosis. Once you are a patient, she never gives up on you.
[The staff at the clinic is] so friendly, able to get into appointments quickly, the receptionist knows me even though it's been a year since I was a patient when I stopped in to say hi with the baby. They opened on New Years Eve so we could do our IUI at the optimal time. Sherry is her NP. She is great, saw her just a couple times because we mainly saw Aimee.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She is so knowledgable and caring. I felt well informed about every aspect of our treatment. She brought me in when I had spotting during early pregnancy to see the baby. She got me IV fluids when I was sick with morning sickness. When I was third trimester, she even gave me informal advice with my gestational diabetes diagnosis. Once you are a patient, she never gives up on you.
Ask questions, she will answer them.
We had 99% abnormal sperm but high sperm count. Started with femara and IUI for first two cycles. My response was dwindling so third IUI we did gonal f, got 3 follicles, IUI CD 10 after hcg trigger and got our first son. Second son, we started with just femara because I did not want to start aggressively yet. Did two IUIs with femara, three follicles, had one healthy embryo and one blighted ovum.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
So friendly, able to get into appointments quickly, the receptionist knows me even though it's been a year since I was a patient when I stopped in to say hi with the baby. They opened on New Years Eve so we could do our IUI at the optimal time
Covered by my insurance, most visits were actually just my standard copay

2023, Unknown Success
Dr. Aimee makes herself super available. She calls you with results, not a nurse. She gives you her phone number if you need to call her while doing shots. No other doctor I have seen does this...very expensive, which is the only reason I gave a 9 instead of a 10. But it makes sense, her service level is next level. She definitely does not take a cookie cutter approach, but adjusts the protocol to your specific situation. She is highly responsive and hands-on.
Dr. Aimee is the main value add for going to this clinic. You don't get a specific care coordinator or anything. You communicate via email directly with Dr. Aimee (outside of visits). I prefer interacting directly with the Dr. anyway vs. a go-between...Egg retrievals are around 30K, without medication costs. This is because she uses PFC as her lab, and they need to take a cut too...She gives you her phone number if you need to call her while doing shots. No other doctor I have seen does this.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is very expensive, which is the only reason I gave a 9 instead of a 10. But it makes sense, her service level is next level. She definitely does not take a cookie cutter approach, but adjusts the protocol to your specific situation. She is highly responsive and hands-on.
In both retrievals, we did luteal cycle retrievals, to combat advanced egg/ poorer egg quality that comes with advanced age. The first one produced one euploid, the second did not. In the second one she added Clomid. She also had me up my dose of Tru Niagen.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
NA, we only got one embryo

2023, Successful
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Aimee! Not only is she amazing at what she does.. I’m so lucky to find a health professional that cares and is responsive as she is. Having 2 miscarriages before deciding to see her, I had a ton of questions and every time I emailed Dr. Aimee - she responded so fast! No matter how random the questions were. She had both my husband and I run necessary genetic testing, in which she discovered I had a blood clotting disorder that may have been causing the miscarriages. We were lucky to get pregnant a 3rd time right before scheduling an IUI with her and she was able to get me on blood thinners right away. I just gave birth to a healthy baby girl and we are so grateful for her services. If you are contemplating working with a fertility specialist.. stop thinking about it and just do it - working with Dr. Aimee will be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make :)
[Aimee Eyvazzadeh's] staff is very responsive, friendly and great to work with! All Dr. Aimee’s requests were completely in a timely manner. They are very organized office and pride themselves on customer service. Highly recommend this office...I just gave birth to a healthy baby girl and we are so grateful for her services. If you are contemplating working with a fertility specialist.. stop thinking about it and just do it - working with Dr. Aimee will be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make :)
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Don’t wait - book a consultation!
Genetic testing, HSG, sperm health
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The staff is very responsive, friendly and great to work with! All Dr. Aimee’s requests were completely in a timely manner. They are very organized office and pride themselves on customer service. Highly recommend this office!

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Aimee is one of a kind. She works around the clock for her patients and makes us feel seen. There is nobody like her. I’ve had two other fertility Dr.’s that did not measure up to the support I received from Dr. A...She is there for you 24/7...She pushed me to my limit but made sure I didn’t over stimulate by checking in on my protein and electrolyte intake daily...
They [staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh] sometimes tend to be unorganized but always very responsive. Make you feel important and are caring. They could be more up front with the billing. And some could use improvement in blood word. They are very hands on when it comes to showing you how to do the injections...Had some appointment changes without being notified...
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Trust her and listen to any piece of advice she has. You’re in good hands
She is there for you 24/7. Makes you feel like you matter and meant to have a child one way or the other.
Very friendly and caring
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
They sometimes tend to be unorganized but always very responsive. Make you feel important and are caring. They could be more up front with the billing. And some could use improvement in blood word. They are very hands on when it comes to showing you how to do the injections.
Very expensive which is why I had to switch for my second round of IVF. About $35,000 and that doesn’t include a FET
She went over the risks of transferring two but felt comfortable moving forward with it and ultimately let us make the final decision
What specific things went wrong at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Had some appointment changes without being notified

2021, 16 Eggs Frozen
LGBTQ+
Dr. Aimee is a brilliant and compassionate physician who changes people's lives for the better. Her freeze and share program has allowed me the chance to pursue my education as a medical student without egg retrieval debt and with the knowledge and security that my eggs will be waiting for me when I'm ready to start a family. I love the way she champions this program and how she is just as kind and compassionate a doctor towards her donors as she is to the recipient families. I have heard that this is is somewhat rare in the egg donor community.
They [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh's clinic] are very organized and quick to respond just like Dr. Aimee. To be honest I felt like I had little interaction with them because it appeared that Dr. Aimee was handling everything herself - I mark this up to a good job by her efficient team who allowed her to maximize facetime with her patients...Her team is very willing to answer questions about anything - no need to reinvent the wheel yourself!
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Reach out for help if you need it! Her team is very willing to answer questions about anything - no need to reinvent the wheel yourself!
Dr. Aimee does her best to make every patient who walks through her door feel like the most important person in the room. From custom yoga pants to prompt email responses it's clear that she's available every step of the way.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
They are very organized and quick to respond just like Dr. Aimee. To be honest I felt like I had little interaction with them because it appeared that Dr. Aimee was handling everything herself - I mark this up to a good job by her efficient team who allowed her to maximize facetime with her patients.

2020, Consult
[Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is fabulous. She throughly explained test results and emailed with me several times after our consultation. I would see her for a cycle if it was not for the pandemic, but I live in NJ. She is so compassionate and explains everything...She goes above and beyond to care about her patients. She emailed me and kept in touch even after our consultation. Highly recommend Dr. Aimee for IVF treatments.
I think that the consultation [with Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] was around $600, but well worth the time and money...Love Dr. Aimee and her staff. She is so helpful and compassionate during a very emotionally and physically draining process. Highly suggest seeing this doctor for IUI and IVF treatments. She does extensive testing and will not stop until you get some answers.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Doctor offers extensive testing and explanation. She goes above and beyond to care about her patients. She emailed me and kept in touch even after our consultation. Highly recommend Dr. Aimee for IVF treatments.
She is so kind and will get to the bottom of your issues. She is very understanding and compassionate through a difficult process.
This doctor is fabulous. She throughly explained test results and emailed with me several times after our consultation. I would see her for a cycle if it was not for the pandemic, but I live in NJ. She is so compassionate and explains everything.
Did not cycle with Dr. Aimee. Just had a consult and workup with her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Nurses provided quick and responsive feedback to any questions or concerns.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I think that the consultation was around $600, but well worth the time and money.
Did not do a transfer with this doctor.

2020, Unknown Success
LGBTQ+
[Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is extremely personable, committed and dedicated to her patients. My wife and I felt her completely present, attentive and competent. She goes above and beyond to make sure we understood everything in session and through email!...saved us a lot of time and money in the long run because she discovered the uterine fibroids...completely committed to our dream...
I had a neutral experience with the staff [at Aimee Eyvazzadeh - San Ramon]...I believe it was $750 for an initial in person consultation...saved us a lot of time and money in the long run because [doctor] discovered the uterine fibroids. I appreciate how they took the time to break down the prices, which helped dispel my belief that INVOCELL IVF would be a cheaper option.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is amazing! She is passionate about helping people get pregnant and you feel it. I know she is completely committed to our dream and will do everything in her power to help us achieve it. Even after our consultation and diagnostic session, she was present through email, answering all of my many questions.
No matter how amazing the doctor is, remember that you have to follow your own gut about what is right for you.
Dr. Aimee is extremely personable, committed and dedicated to her patients. My wife and I felt her completely present, attentive and competent. She goes above and beyond to make sure we understood everything in session and through email!
We have not been able to start treatment due to the shelter in place order.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I had a neutral experience with the staff.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee brings such passion, dedication, expertise to this clinic. There's a high cost for an initial session, but it was worth it. She saved us a lot of time and money in the long run because she discovered the uterine fibroids. I appreciate how they took the time to break down the prices, which helped dispel my belief that INVOCELL IVF would be a cheaper option.
I believe it was $750 for an initial in person consultation.
2020, Unknown Success
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
[Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is warm, friendly and jokes around. She often responds to emails reassuring me by saying "I Promise!" which is something you want to hear from your doctor when you are trying for something as intimate as conceiving a baby...Although her clinic was my second clinic, she was sure not to just trust everything that came from the previous clinic. She wanted to see the numbers herself and research on her own regarding my case.
[Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh's office is] Clean, especially during COVID when cleaniness is your number one concern, their office is clean and tidy. There are drinks and snacks left out for you while you are waiting. In addition, magazines and books are left out. The staff greets you when you enter and you will never wait for more than 2 minutes. Dr. Aimee is sooo timely and honors your time. She is efficient and always honors your time contraints.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She is warm, friendly and jokes around. She often responds to emails reassuring me by saying "I Promise!" which is something you want to hear from your doctor when you are trying for something as intimate as conceiving a baby.
Be yourself.
She is kind, responsive, friendly and extremely loving. I have never felt like a number in her care. She will try anything and everything to help you, and hold your hand when you are scared or afraid.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Sherry)
They are all on your team and will greet you and help you
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
She is more expensive than previous clinic

IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Aimee is amazing. She is so genuine. After my awful experience previously she is a breath of fresh air. She bring humor and life to the whole process. ... She is always willing to respond to any questions that one has. I have emailed her multiple times and she’s responded so quickly. I ask lots of questions and she answers each one. She listens to you and is willing to hear what you have to say and ease concerns.
Clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] runs smoothly. Difficult to get a first appointment but once you’re in dr. Aimee and her staff work to make it happen for you. They are all on the same Page and know who you are when you come in the door. They take the time to explain all the steps to you and make you feel like a part of their family. I also appreciate that the office isn’t covered in success stories. Like others I have been too.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
We are starting with gonalf and menopour 4 vital each night plus hgh. I have not completed the treatment cycle as of yet
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
They run very efficiently. Each has a a specific job and works with dr. Aimee to make her patients feel comfortable and make appointments run smoothly.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Clinic runs smoothly. Difficult to get a first appointment but once you’re in dr. Aimee and her staff work to make it happen for you. They are all on the same Page and know who you are when you come in the door. They take the time to explain all the steps to you and make you feel like a part of their family. I also appreciate that the office isn’t covered in success stories. Like others I have been too.
Our insurance doesn’t cover ivf so we pay out of pocket. The cost seems to fit into the average we looked up.
San Ramon

Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] understands the difficulty of our previous diagnosis of "unexplained infertility" and was not content with that. She recommended further testing for us, and is helping us find answers to our troubles conceiving. Her plan of treatment for us feels very personalized and specific to the information she has. She is very respectful of our concerns about various aspects of treatment and is working with us to find solutions to our issues.
Dr. Aimee's clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is very responsive to questions and scheduling. I have dealt with various nurses and staff on minor issues - scheduling, costs, etc. and they have been very helpful. I appreciate that Dr. Aimee does all of the communicating about major issues -treatment, health questions, etc.- herself. ... The few times we have interacted with the nursing staff, they have been friendly.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee understands the difficulty of our previous diagnosis of "unexplained infertility" and was not content with that. She recommended further testing for us, and is helping us find answers to our troubles conceiving. Her plan of treatment for us feels very personalized and specific to the information she has. She is very respectful of our concerns about various aspects of treatment and is working with us to find solutions to our issues.
See Dr. Aimee as soon as you can!
Dr. Aimee has been wonderful to work with. She has taken the time to answer our questions and consider our situation seriously. She seems to understand the difficulties of this entire process and seeks to make it easier on us, including everything from appointment times to the drugs we take.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Most of our interactions have been with Dr. Aimee. The few times we have interacted with the nursing staff, they have been friendly.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee's clinic is very responsive to questions and scheduling. I have dealt with various nurses and staff on minor issues - scheduling, costs, etc. and they have been very helpful. I appreciate that Dr. Aimee does all of the communicating about major issues -treatment, health questions, etc.- herself.
San Ramon

Through my entire treatment and ongoing, I have always felt as though I was Aimee’s [Eyvazzadeh] only patient. She is so caring and is in constant contact with me. ... I am still going through treatment (round 2 starting soon), and Aimee has continued to be compassionate, communicative and overall has put me at ease during this journey. ... Aimee is hands on and you mainly communicate with her.
I couldn’t recommend Aimee and her team more. ... Aimee is hands on and you mainly communicate with her. I work with her staff [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] on appointments and medication, but Aimee oversees everything. ... They are the best! ... Everybody has been wonderful and communicates extremely well. ... The costs were in line with what we were expecting to pay for treatment.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I couldn’t imagine having a different doctor. I am still going through treatment (round 2 starting soon), and Aimee has continued to be compassionate, communicative and overall has put me at ease during this journey.
Ask a lot of questions. Aimee is so knowledgeable!
Through my entire treatment and ongoing, I have always felt as though I was Aimee’s only patient. She is so caring and is in constant contact with me.
omnitrope 5.8 mg/vial (hgh): #1 with 1 refill 3 mL 25 gauge x 5/8" syringes menopur 75 iu: #36 vials with 1 refill 3 cc syringes 22 gauge 1.5 inch needles 27 gauge .5 inch needles novarel 5,000 iu (trigger shot): #2 vials with 1 refill cetrotide 0.25 mg: #5 with 1 refill levaquin 250 mg: #2 with 1 refill
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Everybody has been wonderful and communicates extremely well.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Aimee is hands on and you mainly communicate with her. I work with her staff on appointments and medication, but Aimee oversees everything. I couldn’t recommend Aimee and her team more. They are the best!
The costs were in line with what we were expecting to pay for treatment.
San Ramon

Dr. Aimee is very reliable and caring. She understands our needs and helps us along the process with our many questions. Always very responsive to our emails. At times I do worry and wonder who she does it all but she does and I never felt unnoticed.... When going for your consultation appointment, make sure you have your note pad because she does provide a lot of information you want to make sure you capture everything.
Nice clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh]. Clean, open and quiet. You can tell a lot on the cleanliness of the clinic by how clean the bathrooms are. Parking is easy and clinic is accessible. The financial coordinator very nice however you have to make sure you receive all your receipts. Im sure she's very busy therefore might forget.... When going for your consultation appointment, make sure you have your note pad because she does provide a lot of information you want to make sure you capture everything.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is very caring, understanding and sensitive to our needs. She is always available when I email her.
agonist protocal. Menopur, cetrotide, hsg. at 41 produced 8 eggs, 6 fertilized and only 2 made it to blastocysts. sent to PGS testing and both came back abnormal.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Nice clinic. Clean, open and quiet. You can tell a lot on the cleanliness of the clinic by how clean the bathrooms are. Parking is easy and clinic is accessible. The financial coordinator very nice however you have to make sure you receive all your receipts. Im sure she's very busy therefore might forget.
Full IVF cycle with 1 FET, 21,000 not including PGS testing.
2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr Aimee tried IUI with DS. Resulted in negatives but she ran more tests and found out I have APS, so the next plan is to do Ivf with her and a specialized protocol to help with egg maturity...he cared about my feelings through the process, always tried to be positive.She explains everything and is excellent about communication, much better than any other Doctor I have ever seen. She liked to get to the bottom of things and wants her patients to succeed.
All the nursing staff at DR Aimees are compassionate and caring...It's a small clinic and with that comes more individualized care and treatment. I have been to very large clinics and I felt this was a much better experiance, they don't make you feel like your just another number. Clinic is clean, they go out of their way to make you feel at home...Dr Aimee tried IUI with DS. Resulted in negatives but she ran more tests and found out I have APS, so the next plan is to do Ivf with her and a specialized protocol to help with egg maturity.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She's a very caring Doctor and wants her patients to remain as hopeful and positive as they can be throughout the whole process. She explains everything and is excellent about communication, much better than any other Doctor I have ever seen. She liked to get to the bottom of things and wants her patients to succeed.
Very funny, honest, positive spirit if your capable of having a baby she will make it happen.
She cared about my feelings through the process, always tried to be positive.
Dx with pcos and severe male.factor infertility. Did 2 previous IVF cycles at different clinic with low number of mature eggs, Dr Aimee tried IUI with DS. Resulted in negatives but she ran more tests and found out I have APS, so the next plan is to do Ivf with her and a specialized protocol to help with egg maturity.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
All the nursing staff at DR Aimees are compassionate and caring.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I trust her in whatever her reccomendation is.
San Ramon
Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] took the time to get to know us and evaluated all of the information candidly. She did not automatically turn us away because of age as a previous doctor had done. She is personable and talks to you like she would a friend.... She is an amazing doctor that knows her stuff. She treats you like a friend and makes you feel comfortable and safe. Her office can get hectic at times because it is a very small office with few staff.
The office [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is small but comfortable. You feel like a part of a family because of that fact. You don't feel like you are waiting along with the masses or have to wonder who you are going to see that particular day.... Be sure you are able to be flexible because it's a one woman show and sometimes appointment times need to be changed at the last minute.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee took the time to get to know us and evaluated all of the information candidly. She did not automatically turn us away because of age as a previous doctor had done. She is personable and talks to you like she would a friend.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
It's a small office and staff hustles to make sure you are seen on time or on a timely manner. They are very nice and professional.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The office is small but comfortable. You feel like a part of a family because of that fact. You don't feel like you are waiting along with the masses or have to wonder who you are going to see that particular day.
Dr. Aimee is a little more costly than some clinics but too much more. She has options to choose the level of care that you would like based on your budget.

IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Aimee was a wonderful find and I couldn't imagine going through this process with another doctor. She exhibits great expertise and control over the situation, while also being very friendly with a wonderful bed-side manner. This process can be very depressing, but her presence is always uplifting. Her responsiveness and willingness to go into detail or answer any silly question was also highly appreciated.
It's a small clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] so patients are treated to a more personal experience. Dr. Aimee and the office staff all seem invested in the patients. Can't think of any real weaknesses. We had a very positive experience here...Dr. Aimee's whole staff was warm and lovely. It's a small office and it felt very personal when coming in for appointments...Dr. Aimee is also amazingly responsive, replying to emails or calls quickly at any time of day or night.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
If you have questions, ask. She really is committed to patients and will be very responsive.
She is a wonderful doctor who makes a very emotional and difficult time so much easier. She has great expertise, but relates to patients on a very personal level. Dr. Aimee is also amazingly responsive, replying to emails or calls quickly at any time of day or night.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
It's a small clinic so patients are treated to a more personal experience. Dr. Aimee and the office staff all seem invested in the patients. Can't think of any real weaknesses. We had a very positive experience here.
We did a single embryo transfer.

2015, Successful
Dr. Aimee is hands-down, the best doctor I ever had! She is extremely knowledgeable, patient, caring, and makes you feel like you are her only patient. She was available to answer calls/texts/emails almost any time, day or night. She also collaborated very well with other providers (including when we had to briefly leave the state), and had flexible scheduling.
Strengths: this clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] fully educated patients on options, compassionate, flexible scheduling, extremely quick response time to calls/emails. They were very organized and handled setbacks smoothly, so our cycles were not interrupted. Weaknesses: none. It is pricey, but 100% worth it. ... Nursing staff was very organized, caring, and responsive to calls and emails.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I would not hesitate to seek a consult! It is costly, but so worth it. Come with a notebook and a list of questions, because she will give you a lot of information and spends a very generous amount of time with you.
Very compassionate and warm bedside manner, extremely quick response time, clearly informed patients of all options/sought our input and preferences.
I do not remember the details, but the process went very smoothly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Nursing staff was very organized, caring, and responsive to calls and emails.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Strengths: this clinic fully educated patients on options, compassionate, flexible scheduling, extremely quick response time to calls/emails. They were very organized and handled setbacks smoothly, so our cycles were not interrupted. Weaknesses: none. It is pricey, but 100% worth it.

2015 - 2018, Successful
Ask any and every question you have [for Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] and they will be answered openly and honestly...I was always treated with so much love and reapect. Everything was always thoroughly explained. Any time I would have questions or concerns they were always made valid and not like I was some stupid person who didn’t know anything. I was so blessed by everything she has done for myself under her care and I’m forever grateful
Everyon [in the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh's office] is wonderful...This is a very nice clinic. You’re very important and always will be treated with love and compassion. You’re not just a number like a lot of other places. You will receive wonderful care and fully understand your treatment plan... Everything was always thoroughly explained. Any time I would have questions or concerns they were always made valid and not like I was some stupid person who didn’t know anything. I was so blessed by everything she has done for myself under her care and I’m forever grateful
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Bottom line she puts you first and always will. You’re not a number your a special patient who she truly understands and makes time for all of your concerns and feelings. You’re made to feel so loved and appreciated throughout this difficult time.
Ask any and every question you have and they will be answered openly and honestly.
Everyone is wonderful
2015, Successful
Know thats she goes above and beyond. BUT also know that it comes at a cost (she's expensive compared to other clinics in the area)....I wish all of my doctors were like her. She's smart, confident and gets results! I loved her as a person and as a professional.
Well organized. My only gripe was that I was asked to return for a 6 week ultrasound with no mention of a $360 fee (until we were checking out). I wish this had been disclosed upfront....Know thats she goes above and beyond. BUT also know that it comes at a cost (she's expensive compared to other clinics in the area).
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She was so warm and made me feel like I was her only patient! Was very invested in my outcome.
IVF - Menopur+Bravelle stim, egg retrieval, embryos sent for genetic testing (PGS). Then a frozen transfer cycle the following month. Due to my age and embryo quality (5AA) we transferred one embryo. Cycle was successful.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Mostly great! But I dealt directly with Dr Aimee more.
Close to $25K