CNY Fertility Florida

Sarasota
5922 Cattlemen Ln
Sarasota, FL 34232

2023, Unknown Success
Dr. Kondrup was very kind, friendly and pleasant to talk to. He made small talk before diving into my history. He took his time and I never felt rushed. I only spoke to him once during my initial consultation. All other communication was through the patient portal with staff...We had a phone consultation being he is in Florida and I'm in New York. He was very down to earth. He took his time listening to me and asking questions. He never forced anything and was very thorough.
CNY Fertility has a few locations and many people travel from around the world to see them. They are very affordable. They offer so much more then just fertility with other programs (yoga, massage, acupuncture, fertility support). They even do online meetings going over different issues, what they offer and answering questions. All there offices communicate with each other. So far I'm impressed.
How was your experience with James Kondrup at CNY Fertility Florida?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James Kondrup at CNY Fertility Florida?
One piece of advice I would give a potential patient of James Kondrup (also with any doctor) is to make sure your questions are addressed. Write down your questions and concerns.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James Kondrup at CNY Fertility Florida?
I felt that Dr.James Kondrup treated me like a human and not just another number. We had a phone consultation being he is in Florida and I'm in New York. He was very down to earth. He took his time listening to me and asking questions. He never forced anything and was very thorough.
Describe the protocols James Kondrup used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Florida and their degree of success.
I haven't started any treatment yet. After my consultation with Dr. Kondrup I took some time to think about how I wanted to proceed, i.e IVF, Donor egg, IVF with donor back up, etc. I did my researched and asked questions. Dr. Kondrup wanted me to have recent bloodwork, SIS and HSG testing. He also discussed putting me on an autoimmune protocol for my cycle being I have Multiple Sclerosis. I am so happy he wanted me to have these tests repeated. My last clinic did not. By doing so I had to have a Hysteroscopy. I found out my uterus was covered in polyps and I had endometritis. I feel this is why my previous IVF cycles failed at the other clinic (Weill Cornell). I am hopeful that going forward with Dr. Kondrup will be successful.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Florida.
I have only communicated with the nursing staff through the patient portal. I will be monitored locally when I start my cycle as I am not located close to CNY Fertility. The nurses always responded and gave me the information I needed.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Florida.
Describe the costs associated with your care under James Kondrup at CNY Fertility Florida.
I am self pay. There was a $50 fee for the phone consultation. I had a follow-up phone conversation with a NP and that was another $50 fee. I haven't started my cycle yet. All their services are more affordable then any other clinic I searched.
James Kondrup