Strongly recommend: 100%9.8

Selling medication is not offered

23521 Paseo de Valencia
Laguna Hills, CA 92653

2024, Successful
Dr. Freije exceeded all of our expectations...communicated with us quickly and took the time to make us feel like he truly cared...patience and gentle approach during appointments and procedures...commendable level of empathy...I am 38 and BMI=28.8, he took my specific anxieties into account and we found a way to do it that worked for both of us.
[At Ember Fertility Center] all the staffs demonstrated an exceptional level of expertise and support...Our calls were always addressed and I never felt as if I was alone or uninformed...all of the staff are amazing...answered my questions by phone or email even after hours
How was your experience with William Alexander Freije at Ember Fertility Center?
My husband and I struggled with infertility for over 4 years before we finally decided to see a reproductive specialist. Dr. Freije exceeded all of our expectations. Dr. Freije and his team helped us create a miracle. I'm currently detecting a healthy fetal heartbeat, something I didn't think would ever happen for me. Dr. Freije communicated with us quickly and took the time to make us feel like he truly cared about our situation. I'm an A-type, Virgo, so I worry about every detail. He made sure to give me all the details, and then when I still didn't understand the details ( IVF is super overwhelming),Dr. Freije would re-answer my question time and time again.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Alexander Freije at Ember Fertility Center?
I had done many research about IVF, like most, attempting to control every aspect of my fertility journey. However, with Dr. Freije, I felt an immediate sense of trust. I knew I could rely on his expertise and let go of my need to micromanage. JUST Trust him because he knows what he’s doing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Alexander Freije at Ember Fertility Center?
Dr. Freije's genuine care and thorough provision of information left a profound impression on me. His patience and gentle approach during appointments and procedures ensured I never felt rushed or anxious. Moreover, he demonstrated a commendable level of empathy by actively working with me and his team to alleviate any financial concerns I had regarding the procedure. We had discussions about timing and my goals, for example I am 38 and BMI=28.8, he took my specific anxieties into account and we found a way to do it that worked for both of us.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Ember Fertility Center.
Honestly all of the staff are amazing. They never rushed me, and nursing staff answered my questions by phone or email even after hours. I know that I had a lot of questions but I never was made to feel like I was bother her. Everyone was friendly and kind, and welcomed me to the office each time. I honestly never had a bad experience.
Describe your experience with Ember Fertility Center.
Throughout my experience, which ultimately led to a successful outcome, Dr. Freije and all the staffs demonstrated an exceptional level of expertise and support. He was compassionate with our infertility and was confident in our ability to conceive. He participated in every procedure and was always available. Our calls were always addressed and I never felt as if I was alone or uninformed. I've never felt so much support from a doctor before. I would highly recommend this clinic for anyone looking for fertility treatment.

2023, Successful
[Dr. William Alexander Freije] was not only kind and positive, but also extremely patient and understanding...exuded a sense of warmth and professionalism...setting realistic expectations and clearly outlining what problems and roadblocks we may or may not face.
[AT Ember Fertility Center] They can not only speak Chinese and Korean fluently, but also very idiomatically...All the staff treated us with understanding...No weaknesses. Again we can not recommend or rave about them enough...medical service was very thoughtful and the clinic facilities were all very new and comfortable
We have great trust in Dr. Freije. From our very first consultation, he was not only kind and positive, but also extremely patient and understanding. He effortlessly exuded a sense of warmth and professionalism. While also setting realistic expectations and clearly outlining what problems and roadblocks we may or may not face. Everything went according to plan and I think he did an absolutely remarkable job in adjusting medication based on how my body reacted. He really showed extraordinary expertise and dedication.
Trust Dr. Freije without a shred of doubt! He knows precisely what he's up to and he's definitely not just aiming to get you to go through all these treatments for the sake of making money.
Just like any normal couple, my wife and I were extremely skeptical. Especially after having been to another clinic where they had already drained us both financially and emotionally. We scheduled our first appointment and met with Dr. Freije right away. He was upfront about the risks and possibilities, which is exactly what you expect from a doctor - honesty. We decided to go ahead with the IVF process. The process was indeed lengthy, but the team and Dr. Freije himself made it a bit more comforting. Throughout the consultation, Dr. Freije was extremely kind and took the time to explain things to us and answer all our queries. At no point did we feel that he was insensitive towards us or that he had poor communication abilities. I've encountered both really good and really bad doctors before, but Dr. Freije is truly a remarkable doctor.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Ember Fertility Center.
My wife and I were really quite anxious at the outset of our visit to this clinic, given that we are both not good at speaking English, but the nurses resolved our worry. They can not only speak Chinese and Korean fluently, but also very idiomatically, making us feel extremely intimate. Throughout our collaboration, we didn't experience any discomfort in communication at all. This is extremely important! All the staff treated us with understanding. The process of our cooperation culminated in an outstanding result - we're going to have a baby.
Describe your experience with Ember Fertility Center.
No weaknesses. Again we can not recommend or rave about them enough. My wife and I were used to waiting before, but in this clinic, all the plans always run on schedule, I never had to wait more than a couple minutes in the waiting room for my appointment. Dr. Freije has the absolute best bedside manner. He is always compassionate and knowledgeable. The entire team was extremely warm and friendly. I had difficulty having a child due to my problem of having weak sperm, but the doctor and nurses worked a miracle. The medical service was very thoughtful and the clinic facilities were all very new and comfortable.

2023, Successful
Dr. Freije is incredibly empathetic and learned...listens to my concerns and questions...willing to adjust my course of treatment to try to better maximize the outcome...He had a calming presence...he took his time and made sure all of our questions were answered and we had a better understanding on the situation
[Ember Fertility Center] is absolutely wonderful...They are amazing at communicating...front office staff is always smiling when they greet me, I was always able to make appointments that worked with my schedule...reachable and responsive via every platform
Dr. Freije is incredibly empathetic and learned. He listens to my concerns and questions. He’s also been willing to adjust my course of treatment to try to better maximize the outcome. We went to two other fertility clinics in town before finding him, and neither come even close to comparing. He does not have an ego which is amazing for a doctor of his level.
If you are tired struggling for conceiving, do not hesitate - go and see Him! I am still on my fertility journey but just having my diagnosis and treating it has improved my quality of life which i will be forever thankful for.
Dr. Freije and other staffs in the clinic always called my partner and I by name and, displaying a genuine interest in expanding our family. Previously, I already had a daughter. In order to create a balanced family environment for her growth, I've been hoping for a son, envisioning outings for the four of us. However, due to my PCOS, natural conception became challenging. Dr. Freije understood my predicament deeply, he shared his IVF story with me, offering inspiration and ultimately leading to my satisfying outcome. He had a calming presence. When we had our consult and also any appointment with him he took his time and made sure all of our questions were answered and we had a better understanding on the situation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Ember Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Becky)
I had a very positive experience with my whole care team. They were reachable and responsive via every platform. So far I had a positive experience with all the clinical and office staffs. Becky is such a nice nurse, she explains everything thoroughly and goes above and beyond for her patients. I am scared of needles and she really helped me through my treatment and walked me through everything.
Describe your experience with Ember Fertility Center.
I think this clinic is absolutely wonderful and I’d highly recommend them. They are amazing at communicating. They will call just to make sure you know which day or time you should going to or just anything little like that. They never make me feel like I’m wasting their time, even though I know how busy they are. The front office staff is always smiling when they greet me, I was always able to make appointments that worked with my schedule.

2023, Successful
Dr. Freije dedicates ample time to addressing all my inquiries and questions...is sympathetic and has a great bedside manner..went above and beyond to make me feel informed and prepared...was confident, which instilled trust, and he walked me through several potential scenarios.
Strengths [of Ember Fertility Center]- Amazing results, amazing care! All of the staff is so welcoming and compassionate. EMBER is very clean and new. Members are thorough and are really there for you every step of the way...after each process, I was able to meet with a nurse practitioner
Dr. Freije dedicates ample time to addressing all my inquiries and questions. He is sympathetic and has a great bedside manner. Dr. Freije went above and beyond to make me feel informed and prepared. He was confident, which instilled trust, and he walked me through several potential scenarios. I felt like he took a good amount of time with me.
Come prepared with questions. And if you have any thoughts about your treatment plan, don't hesitate to share them because Dr. Freije is very knowledgeable.
Every single person from the ladies at the front desk to the lovely people in the labs were rooting for me. Dr. Freije conversations felt like those with a friend or family member, yet he was honest about the potential outcomes and success rates of our treatments. He provided guidance while allowing me to make my own decisions about which treatments I was ready to pursue. Additionally, he helped me select the options that were financially viable for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Ember Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Savaihh)
I love that after each process, I was able to meet with a nurse practitioner. It provided a great sense of reassurance, especially since my advanced age and the psychological pressure. Sitting down to discuss the plan and gain a clear understanding of the process was invaluable. The rest of the staff, from check-in to check-out, were incredibly friendly and accommodating.
Describe your experience with Ember Fertility Center.
Regarding Strengths- Amazing results, amazing care! All of the staff is so welcoming and compassionate. EMBER is very clean and new. Members are thorough and are really there for you every step of the way. And for weaknesses- The fertility center is a decent drive from me. They are an amazing clinic and I would use them again any day if we decided to do IVF again.

2023, Successful
Dr. Freije explained to me how important the carrier screening was and how should I choose a health doner...talked to me nicely every time I visited the clinic...adjust the protocol frequently...retrieved 15 mature eggs and icsi them all, got 6 embryos and 3 has passed PGT-A...used follistim, cetrotide and menopure
[Envita Fertility Center] is a newer clinic definitely...one hand you may feel unsure whether you can trust...can’t find any statistics on CDC website...they have best and newest equipment and nice environment...doctor and embryologist are professional and experienced both academically and clinically...Gen is my nurse, she is absolutely professional...They are patient and warm-hearted.
I was 36 when I decided to do embryo frozen with sperm donation. My AMH was 2.03, and AFC was about 20. Before it started Dr. Freije explained to me how important the carrier screening was and how should I choose a health doner. I was totally trust him because he has PHD in genetic area. He talked to me nicely every time I visited the clinic. He did the check by himself and adjust the protocol frequently, which made me feel reliable. I retrieved 15 mature eggs and icsi them all, got 6 embryos and 3 has passed PGT-A. Ii’s a good number for my age. I am satisfied with my result.
Just listen to him and trust him. I do think that doctors are more professional than we are. So just do whatever he told you to do and believe what he said. If you have any questions just ask. I’m sure that he will be more than happy to explain to you.
Dr. Freije is so gentle and polite. He has always been patient with me throughout the whole process explaining every detail and possibility. During the initial five days, I was concerned about PCOS due to my AFC number, but Dr. Freije made efforts to ease my anxiety, reassuring me that there was no need to worry as he had experience with such situations. His reassurance helped me greatly. I am deeply thankful to have him as my doctor, assisting me in preserving fertility so that, if I choose, I may one day have my own baby.
Describe the protocols William Alexander Freije used in your cycles at Ember Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I used follistim, cetrotide and menopure. I felt bloated because I have more follicles than most women at my age. But this feeling disappeared 3 days after egg retrieval as I followed Dr. Freije’s advice and drink tons of water everyday.
They are patient and warm-hearted. You will feel nothing but like home and being surrounded by your old friends. Gen is my nurse, she is absolutely professional and I almost did not feel a thing when she drew my blood, which is very important because Dr. Freije is so scrupulous that he monitored my hormones every other day during the stimulation.
Describe your experience with Ember Fertility Center.
This is a newer clinic definitely. So it has both sides. On one hand you may feel unsure whether you can trust them because apparently I can’t find any statistics on CDC website. On the other, they have best and newest equipment and nice environment so that I had a wonderful experience in this clinic and a good result. I think my experience with EFC has proven that a new clinic doesn't equal a new medical team. Their doctor and embryologist are professional and experienced both academically and clinically so I don’t think being NEW is a problem to me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Alexander Freije at Ember Fertility Center.
It’s a whole package including all blood tests, ultrasounds, egg retrieval, pgt-a, blastocyst freezing and storage, etc.