80 Humphreys Center, Suite 307
Memphis, TN 38120

IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Brezina was amazing he helped calm our nerves immediately. He shared that he also went through IVF with his wife and showed that he knew the road we were on. He explained everything in ways we understood and was happy to answer. All of our questions. He asked multiple times if we had any questions during our initial visit and made sure that we understood the things we were told.... was very supportive of our case and very enthusiastic about our chances.
The clinic [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] is very clean and organized. The clinic was very quiet and peaceful. The only complaint we had about going to the clinic is that we were not informed at the time we booked the visit that the fee of the consult would be $300 expected to be paid before the visit. This was not a problem for us but for many families I feel this is something that you should know ahead of time.... The nursing staff was so friendly and compassionate.
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Go in ready to answer all questions. He will ask several about your past experiences and you should be prepared for the next steps as he wants to know what you are looking for.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
He was awesome. He came in and was very helpful. He made sure all of our questions were answered and that we understood everything he said. He shared that he and his wife also had to do IVF and was very supportive of our case and very enthusiastic about our chances.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The nursing staff was so friendly and compassionate. I am a nurse and know how hard it can be to always have a smile on your face but you can tell this staff loves there jobs. They were awesome.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic is very clean and organized. The clinic was very quiet and peaceful. The only complaint we had about going to the clinic is that we were not informed at the time we booked the visit that the fee of the consult would be $300 expected to be paid before the visit. This was not a problem for us but for many families I feel this is something that you should know ahead of time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The initial visit was $300 which was ok. The prices qouted to us by Dr. Brezina were around the national average and what we expected.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The only problem we had was not being informed of the $300 charge for the initial visit. This was not a problem for us but for many families it would be. This is something that should be shared with the patients as soon as they are booked for the appointment. We drove two hours to get to the clinic and would have been very upset had we not been able to be seen due to this.

2012 - 2017, Unsuccessful
Dr. Kutteh performed two procedures on me including a myomectomy prior to beginning my reproductive attempts. I felt confident with him as a doctor because of his years of experience as well as his knowledge. He was very blunt in providing information to both my husband and I so that we would be aware of a best course of action to take.... Dr. Kutteh was very through in explaining my case and he was open for questions which could arise. During each visit, he always inquired as to whether I understood the information which he provided.
The clinic [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] is warm and I like the idea that there is a small partition in the waiting area for patients which prefer privacy. The clinic is very welcoming in general and the equipment and furniture is not warm. I am not aware of any weaknesses. The facility is in a well maintained building and the clinic is clean... The entire support staff was great including the phlebotomist. They were patient and empathetic as well.
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
I would advise the prospective patient that they are in good hands with him and to remain positive throughout their treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
I felt like a human because Dr. Kutteh was very through in explaining my case and he was open for questions which could arise. During each visit, he always inquired as to whether I understood the information which he provided.
Describe the protocols William Kutteh used in your cycles at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
During treatment I think that I was on protocol 5 whereas I would take 2.5mg of Letrozole of cycle days 3, 5, and 7. In addition I took 75 mg of Follistim on cycle days 5, 7, and 9. Ultrasound was on day 10 and the nurse called me the same day as the ultrasound with instructions on when to take the trigger shot and the appointment time for IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Andrea)
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic is warm and I like the idea that there is a small partition in the waiting area for patients which prefer privacy. The clinic is very welcoming in general and the equipment and furniture is not warm. I am not aware of any weaknesses. The facility is in a well maintained building and the clinic is clean. New patients should go online to complete the new patient forms in advance because there are quite a few of them so, completing them during an office visit could be time consuming.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I do not recall the exact cost of each IUI cycle because I used donor sperm so additional fees were required to store it and count the sperm.
Describe William Kutteh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I have not had an IVF cycle.
Memphis

He [Dr. Brezina] is fair but thorough, and does not give you false hope. If something doesn't work the first time, he moves on to the next best option in order to get the results you want...He is fair, but he doesn't sugarcoat things. He is honest and wants to ultimately make there that you thoroughly understand everything going on with your treatment...fter years of depression and sadness from infertility, I feel like I am finally on my way to getting some answers and possibly adding to my family. I wouldn't use any other doctor.
They [Fert Assoc of Memphis]... are popular and very good at what they do... they do return phone calls in a timely manner, even after hour phone calls on the weekend if you have an emergency. No question is too dumb for any of the staff, I really love their supportive manner...During my IUI cycle, Dawn could not have been more compassionate and encouraging or hopeful. She also made sure to go over specific numbers or values and what they mean in relation to your reproductive health as well as your partner's reproductive health...
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
I was referred by a friend to see Dr. Brezina and couldn't be happier. After years of depression and sadness from infertility, I feel like I am finally on my way to getting some answers and possibly adding to my family. I wouldn't use any other doctor.
He is fair but thorough, and does not give you false hope. If something doesn't work the first time, he moves on to the next best option in order to get the results you want. Because my IUI failed, we will be pursuing IVF as it is unlikely that IUI will ever be successful because of endometriosis/unexplained infertility.
Describe the protocols Paul Brezina used in your cycles at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
Because of unexplained infertility and suspected and endometriosis, first we proceed with caution, but with a sense of reality because we knew that there were other underlying an unknown causes accompanying the infertility. If the IUI did not work, we thoroughly discussed other options which included birth-control leading up to IVF and possible removal of endometriomas if indicated after three months of birth control. I am so glad that there is a specific plan lined up for me, he seems to be a great ally in getting the results that you want.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Dawn)
During my IUI cycle, Dawn could not have been more compassionate and encouraging or hopeful. She also made sure to go over specific numbers or values and what they mean in relation to your reproductive health as well as your partner's reproductive health. That really helps me to understand a large part of this process and have a calmer head on my shoulders.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
They have a long waiting list because they are popular and very good at what they do, but they do return phone calls in a timely manner, even after hour phone calls on the weekend if you have an emergency. No question is too dumb for any of the staff, I really love their supportive manner. I would not go anywhere else.
My IUI cycle was about $600, but now because we know IUI will be unsuccessful and we are pursuing IVF, there is no telling how much that will cost, and I do not want to be hit with sticker shock.
Memphis

While I didn’t see Dr Brezina very often (because he took over from another doctor who went out on leave), he was a great doctor. He was warm and caring and always answered my questions. He’s exactly what you would want in a fertility doctor-caring, competent and dedicated to helping you have a baby.... We tried for three cycles with just drugs and got no results. I was ovulating (a big part of the challenge with my PCOS) but I had what was called “unexplained infertility”. Dr Brezina explained that we could go on with more drug-only cycles but if it hadn’t worked in three cycles, the odds just decreased from there.
Fertility Associates of Memphis is a busy clinic but I never felt like a number. They treated me and my spouse as the individuals we are. Even when I was tired of going in or not looking forward to a test, I enjoyed going there. We were there to be successful and the gajillions of baby pictures prove that.... The cost for the IUI was between $500-$700 including the initial ultrasound, the trigger shot, processing of the sperm and the IUI itself.
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Bring a notebook to make notes and keep track of questions that arise.
Dr. Brezina was considerate and caring. He presented information in a clear and easy to understand way.
We tried for three cycles with just drugs and got no results. I was ovulating (a big part of the challenge with my PCOS) but I had what was called “unexplained infertility”. Dr Brezina explained that we could go on with more drug-only cycles but if it hadn’t worked in three cycles, the odds just decreased from there. So I continued with a regiment of letrozole days 3-7 and a trigger shot of ovidrel when I had a mature egg while trying the new-to-me IUI. I got pregnant on my first IUI cycle.
The nurses are caring and professional. They answers my questions quickly and guided me through a confusing mishmash of terms and procedures and drugs with grace.
Memphis

Dr. Bailey always took the time to answer our questions and made us feel at ease. I really felt her compassion for our situation.... We ended up doing 4 IUIs and then moved on to IVF.... We had typical protocols - we did have a break in between one of our IUI cycles due to my uterine lining not thickening up enough, but she adjusted the medication. Every IUI cycle always looked “text book”, but we didn’t get pregnant.
The front clerks [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] were always very friendly, but nurses and people in the lab weren’t so great. One ultrasound tech was great, but the other was so rude and cold.... We had one of Dr. Bailey’s nurses give us false hope on our first IVF cycle. I also had someone else be very insensitive on the phone when it was confirmed to be a failed IVF cycle.... IUIs were about $1,000 each, egg retrieval was about $15K and each transfer was about $3K. Not to mention all of the medication.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
She was amazing. I hope we don’t have trouble conceiving another child, but if we do, I feel comforted knowing that we could go back to her. She followed up with her with personal phone calls, had a great sense of humor and explained everything so we could understand it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Trust what she tells you. She is the doctor with experience. Don’t listen to “Dr. Google”.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Describe the protocols Amelia Bailey used in your cycles at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
We ended up doing 4 IUIs and then moved on to IVF. We had two frozen transfers. The first transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy. The second resulted with out beautiful daughter. We had typical protocols - we did have a break in between one of our IUI cycles due to my uterine lining not thickening up enough, but she adjusted the medication. Every IUI cycle always looked “text book”, but we didn’t get pregnant. With PCOS, I think “typical” protocols were used.
I did not have very good experiences with her nurses. She had several in the two years that I received treatment. They seemed inexperienced or not very compassionate - almost robotic. This was a very sensitive and stressful situtation and they at times seemed too robotic. I complained to her directly several times.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
There are not many options in Memphis, so you have to deal with the clinic. Dr. Bailey is worth dealing with the staff. The front clerks were always very friendly, but nurses and people in the lab weren’t so great. One ultrasound tech was great, but the other was so rude and cold.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Describe Amelia Bailey's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Dr. Bailey said that due to my age and diagnosis she recommended single embryo transfer. I wish I would have pushed to transfer multiples, but I trust her and would have listened to her again.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
We had one of Dr. Bailey’s nurses give us false hope on our first IVF cycle. I also had someone else be very insensitive on the phone when it was confirmed to be a failed IVF cycle. I complained to her (Dr. Bailey) and I never saw that nurse again.

2014 - 2016, Unknown Success
Dr. Ke is wonderful! In each of our appointments with him he is blunt but personable and respectful! He will give us information but then will also ask us how we are doing-he will be professional yet "shoot the breeze" with us to make us feel more comfortable!...Dawn is amazing-I have seen her at each appointment (besides ultrasound only appointments...)! She has been with me for each of my IUI and is ALWAYS willing to answer my questions via phone calls! (Even if we do play phone tag sometimes-I'm a teacher and can't always answer my phone during the day...)
They [the staff at Kutteh Ke Fertility] are so welcoming! Willing to work and communicate well! One incident comes to mind-my husband and I live over an hour away from the clinic (yes, they are good enough that we drive over and hour each way for each visit!) and we were traveling in one morning for my 4th ( I think it was 4th...) IUI. We had to be there around 9:30--well, unfortunately due to Memphis traffic we were running late--stuck in non moving traffic for a bit of time! Well, I was hormonal and freaking out-already worried that this IUI wouldn't work again and I was bawling my eyes out. They say that if you are late for your appointment that you might miss it all together...needless to say I was a mess! So we got to a point where I knew I had to call...Talked with the front desk ladies who were SOOOO understanding and nice to a bawling lady on the phone. They told us to be safe and get there when we could and not to worry about the time! Every person I have worked with in this clinic is AMAZING!
He is wonderful!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Be prepared for him to be honest-he doesn't "sugar coat" things...
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: DAWN!!!!!!)
Oh My!! Dawn is amazing-I have seen her at each appointment (besides ultrasound only appointments...)! She has been with me for each of my IUI and is ALWAYS willing to answer my questions via phone calls! (Even if we do play phone tag sometimes-I'm a teacher and can't always answer my phone during the day...)
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
They are so welcoming! Willing to work and communicate well! One incident comes to mind-my husband and I live over an hour away from the clinic (yes, they are good enough that we drive over and hour each way for each visit!) and we were traveling in one morning for my 4th ( I think it was 4th...) IUI. We had to be there around 9:30--well, unfortunately due to Memphis traffic we were running late--stuck in non moving traffic for a bit of time! Well, I was hormonal and freaking out-already worried that this IUI wouldn't work again and I was bawling my eyes out. They say that if you are late for your appointment that you might miss it all together...needless to say I was a mess! So we got to a point where I knew I had to call...Talked with the front desk ladies who were SOOOO understanding and nice to a bawling lady on the phone. They told us to be safe and get there when we could and not to worry about the time! Every person I have worked with in this clinic is AMAZING!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
We've done almost 2 years of treatments and are beginning the IVF journey...My insurance paid a little bit more than we originally thought-but so far the costs have not been outrageous (but I don't deal with the money, my husband does...)
Memphis
I have not found any weaknesses yet [with Dr. Paul Brezina] . He personally called me during my treatments and made sure everything was going ok and just to wish me luck. He always made sure we understood everything that we needed and asked if we had questions multiple times. He never rushed us through anything and would even give us advice on where to eat lunch after appointments. He was very personable and I always felt as if I was the only patient he was treating.
The clinic [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] is awesome. I have nothing bad to say about it. I only once had to wait over 10 minutes for any of my appointments. They are organized and do not overbook. They see you fast but you are never rushed. You are very taken care of...Dr. Brezina is very relatable because he himself has twins that were conceived via ivf. He has a heart for what he does and I believe he truly cares about each patient. I have not found any weaknesses yet. He personally called me during my treatments and made sure everything was going ok and just to wish me luck. He always made sure we understood everything that we needed and asked if we had questions multiple times. He never
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Brezina is very relatable because he himself has twins that were conceived via ivf. He has a heart for what he does and I believe he truly cares about each patient. I have not found any weaknesses yet. He personally called me during my treatments and made sure everything was going ok and just to wish me luck. He always made sure we understood everything that we needed and asked if we had questions multiple times. He never rushed us through anything and would even give us advice on where to eat lunch after appointments. He was very personable and I always felt as if I was the only patient he was treating.
Be open with him, ask him questions. He wants to help you, you just have to let him.
Dr. Brezina was so nice. I felt like I was family. He never rushed me through anything, he always made sure we understood everything that was going to be happening and went over it in detail. He was kind and understanding to any of my concerns and even once when I mentioned adoption he told me to go home and pray about it before we started our journey. It was very comforting to know he would support us whichever road we choose. He also personally called to check on me during my treatments, which I did not expect.
I did IVF. I used menopur (75 units) in the morning follistim 225 units at night. I later added ganirellix. I triggered with pregnyl and lupron. We never changed any of my protocol, they said I was exactly where I was expected to be. I took a total of 26 shots, not too bad! I produced only half the amount of eggs (like 10ish) of a person my age should (I am 27) so he tried to be aggressive with the treatment and get as many eggs as possible. They were very happy with my results as they far exceeded what they thought. They retrieved 9 eggs and I have 4 embryos that wre frozen right now. My embryos are all a grade except 1 is b. I was very pleased with my results, I am just now awaiting my FET cycle to start where I will take estradiol and crinone
The nursing staff was great. They always took such great care of me and answered any questions we had in a very timely manner
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic is awesome. I have nothing bad to say about it. I only once had to wait over 10 minutes for any of my appointments. They are organized and do not overbook. They see you fast but you are never rushed. You are very taken care of.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
You had to go in for monitoring appointments at the beginning of each morning, at 730. I live 2 hours away so this was sometimes inconvenient but the clinic was great about it. They didn't rush you through, you were saw within a timely manner and if you wanted to take a little longer during your ultrasound and ask questions then you definitely could. I would recommend this clinic and its abilities to anyone.
It was approx 11 thousand dollars so far.
2016, Unknown Success
Dr Bailey suspected I have PCOS and devised a testing protocol that will detect PCOS and any other issue that's affecting my fertility. I had lots of blood drawn to begin the process and took medroxyprogesterone to to start my cycle (because it won't start on its own). At day three of my cycle, it was back for more bloodwork and a transvaginal ultrasound. I got back between days 6 and ten for a hysterosalpingogram (they insert dye into the uterus which backs into the fallopian tubes to check for blockages) and a sonohysterogram (they insert saline into the uterus to check the uterus for problems. Finally my husband has to produce a "sample" to make sure his sperm are good. I'm not sure where the treatment goes from here as the tests are not all done yet so we don't have a complete picture of the problem.
I haven't had a lot of interaction with the clinic [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] as we're just getting started. It seems like a busy place but I've never felt like a number there. Everyone is very friendly. They're very tolerant of a newbie like me (who doesn't know the routine or what to expect).
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Bailey was friendly and approachable. She was experienced but not jaded in a "been there, seen that" way. She made me feel like she had all the time in the world for me even though it was just an initial appointment. I feel incredibly comfortable with her as my doctor.
Don't be nervous if this is your first experience with a fertility doc or the process because Dr. Bailey will help you through it (while making it seem simple to understand).
Dr. Bailey sat down at the start of treatment and really paid attention to my medical history. Then she explained how we were going to do a round of testing and the types of tests they would do. She was incredibly reassuring and saw me as a person, not just a set of data. Really gave me confidence that we would solve this problem.
They are friendly and organized.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I haven't had a lot of interaction with the clinic as we're just getting started. It seems like a busy place but I've never felt like a number there. Everyone is very friendly. They're very tolerant of a newbie like me (who doesn't know the routine or what to expect).
2010 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Brezina is very compassionate but also honest...He shares his own fertility struggles and that commonality gave me peace. He took the time to answer all our questions. The only “weakness” that I would say is that I wish I would have had some more detailed explanations along the way (meaning during my treatment)...We did use the agonist cycle...I only had 2 embryos available to transfer. However, we had agreed that even if I had more embryos we were not transferring more than 2.
I really liked that the doctors work together to consult one another [at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates]. In particular, they met together to review my failed IVF and “brainstorm” what went wrong and what to do again. I do wish that this was done before my treatment but I think I only feel that way because we had a failed cycle...The nurses could be harsh at times and borderline unprofessional. However, I know that they have replaced the nurse that was working there.
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Brezina is very honest but meets you with compassion. He shares his own fertility struggles and that commonality gave me peace. He took the time to answer all our questions. The only “weakness” that I would say is that I wish I would have had some more detailed explanations along the way (meaning during my treatment).
I’m not sure.
Dr. Brezina is very compassionate but also honest.
We did use the agonist cycle. I don’t remember the exact drugs since the last cycle I did was not with Dr. Brezina.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I really liked that the doctors work together to consult one another. In particular, they met together to review my failed IVF and “brainstorm” what went wrong and what to do again. I do wish that this was done before my treatment but I think I only feel that way because we had a failed cycle.
It was very crowded first thing in the morning. I usually arrived around 7 to be in the front of the line and make it to work on time. They moved rather quickly considering the number of people.
The total cost was around $22,000. I completed another cycle with a different office (many of the same drugs). The cost of medications between offices was a difference of $5000 because the other clinic chose to use a speciality pharmacy and had rebates/coupons.
Describe Paul Brezina's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr Brezina was very open and upfront about everything. He went through all of our test results and options thoroughly and let us take our time in deciding things. He checked on us after every IUI to wish us luck...Dr. Brezina was very open and honest with everything. He's compassionate about what he does and his patients. He has dealt with infertility himself and that makes so much difference in the care he gives. He truly understand what his patients are going through...
The [Fert Asoc of Memphis - Mem] clinic is very nicely set up and organized. I rarely had to wait longer than 30 minutes, although once I did have to wait 2 hours for an IUI to be done. The receptionists were very nice and helpful...The nursing staff varied greatly from visit to visit. At first, they were wonderful but after the first few visits they seemed more interested in getting done quickly than providing compassionate care. I also had a hard time getting the nurses to listen to my concerns when I called the office, which even caused one IUI to be done too late, missing ovulation by a day or two...
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Ask questions! If you aren't comfortable with something, tell him.
We only did 4 IUI'S with Dr. Brezina. I took femara days 3-7 and an Ovidrel trigger the day before IUI. We did a mid cycle ultrasound to measure follicle size and count. Our next step was IVF but we stopped treatment.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic is very nicely set up and organized. I rarely had to wait longer than 30 minutes, although once I did have to wait 2 hours for an IUI to be done. The receptionists were very nice and helpful.
I was lucky enough to have insurance coverage for my treatments. With insurance my oop was about $500 for each IUI, including meds.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I was prescribed progesterone during the luteal phase but often had to call and remind them to call the prescription in.
2020, Unknown Success
Dr Bailey is very patient and understanding. She explains answers to questions well. However I would like to see/talk to her more often rather than dealing with the nurses all of the time, and she has not given much advice regarding COVID vaccines which are a big issue right now...Do your homework and research so that you can ask lots of questions. She will talk your ear off if you are interacting with her, but if you leave all the talking up to her she can be very short with her explanations
[the Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] Weekend staff was rather callous and the nurse that called to tell me my transfer failed was very rude. A lot of people complain about the front desk but I haven’t had any issues with them at all. I’m ready for covid to be over so they will allow spouses back into visits. It’s very hard on my husband to have to wait in the car every time. This effects him just as much even though it’s my body.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
She was willing to answer all of my questions thoroughly, and her nurse Gracie always responds quickly and thoroughly to questions I may have when I leave a message at the clinic
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Gracie)
Gracie always returns my phone calls quickly and has answers to all of My questions. She shows compassion when needed and I never feel rushed by her
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Approximately $25000 from initial consult to first transfer (including meds)

2019, Consult
Strengths- Amazing staff [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates], they treat you like a person and not just another patient. Every member of staff that I encountered was friendly with an empathetic approach. Weakness- They are booked! But it’s expected. I waited almost 2 months to for my consultation appointment.... he explained that it could cost $16,000 for an IVF cycle without insurance and that it gets costly.
How was your experience with Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr.Ke was so knowledgeable. I finally felt like someone knew what was going on and how to tackle my infertility. The amount of ease and comfort I felt was unbelievable. He only consulted with me but he was well invested in hearing me. He was upfront and honest that we would r have a clear plan until all my test results were back. Also, he didn’t have me waiting on end for me to see him for my appointment. I waited maybe 10 minutes. That’s important to me as I travel over an hour to be able to see him and that he values my time as well as his.
Make a list of questions you would like to ask.
He was thorough in explaining possible expectations and he also explained possible treatment plans in detail. He was knowledgeable but not intimidating.
Describe the protocols Raymond Ke used in your cycles at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
We have only consulted with Dr. Ke and have started testing.
Everyone is so friendly. I’ve told so many people that it’s the most friendly medical environment I’ve ever been in.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Strengths- Amazing staff, they treat you like a person and not just another patient. Every member of staff that I encountered was friendly with an empathetic approach. Weakness- They are booked! But it’s expected. I waited almost 2 months to for my consultation appointment.
Yes, he explained that it could cost $16,000 for an IVF cycle without insurance and that it gets costly.
Describe Raymond Ke's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Dr. Ke explained that he only likes to do a single embryo transfer because he wants a healthy mom and baby.
Memphis
Dr. Bailey is very caring & a very personable physician. She willingly puts herself in your shoes & explains everything in full detail. She will answer any & all questions you present to her...I recieved a full workup that ended at total tubal blockage & a low AMH level. Dr. Bailey's recommendation was not opening the tubes & go straight for IVF.
[Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] If they say they will reach out in a day or two and they don't. CALL THEM. The billing department is a mess. You will have to stay on top of what you pay & what you owe them. Is is very difficult to get the billing department to return your calls...IVF quote is 17k. (I'm 100% self-pay) My insurance covers $0.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Bailey is very caring & a very personable physician. She willingly puts herself in your shoes & explains everything in full detail. She will answer any & all questions you present to her. (Even if it's 100's)
Don't be afraid to ask any & every question. No question is a stupid question to her.
Felt Like a human bc she explained everything in full detail and was very compassionate about my diagnosis.
I recieved a full workup that ended at total tubal blockage & a low AMH level. Dr. Bailey's recommendation was not opening the tubes & go straight for IVF. I am currently saving for my first IVF round.
I never came face to face with her assigned nurse (had mostly phone calls) & I had a different medical assistant at every visit.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
IVF quote is 17k. (I'm 100% self-pay) My insurance covers $0.
She recommended single embryo transfer because my chances of multiples is high in her professional opinion.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I left several messages for the financial coordinator in reference to the total IVF expenses. I never recieved a call back. I had to reach out several time & final caught her in her office.
Memphis

He [Dr. Brezina] is very friendly and really wants to help. He fully explains all the options and makes sure you understand fully before you leave. He suggests what he thinks is best but also makes sure you know that its your choice. After each of my IUI attempts he called wishing me luck ... First cycle of IUI was with no medicine except for a shot to induce ovulation. We started with this because based on the test I should have had no reason to need meds. Second cycle we did clomid and the shot to induce ovaulation. Third cycle increased clomid and shot to induce ovulation.
They [Ketteh Ke Fertility Assoc] are all very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Sometimes waiting to see the actual doctor Can be long and sometimes waits for appointments Can be long. They always call you back same day if you call with a question or concern ... My primary nurse Katie gave me a free ovulation shot one round as it was about to expire to try to save me some money
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
He is very friendly and really wants to help. He fully explains all the options and makes sure you understand fully before you leave. He suggests what he thinks is best but also makes sure you know that its your choice. After each of my IUI attempts he called wishing me luck
Ask questions as he is always willing to answer
He always takes how much ever time needed to describe whats going on and what the treatment options are
First cycle of IUI was with no medicine except for a shot to induce ovulation. We started with this because based on the test I should have had no reason to need meds. Second cycle we did clomid and the shot to induce ovaulation. Third cycle increased clomid and shot to induce ovulation. Now im waiting for my next cycle to start the IVF process since 3 cycles of IUI have not worked
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Katie)
They were all great. Very helpful and friendly. My primary nurse Katie gave me a free ovulation shot one round as it was about to expire to try to save me some money
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
They are all very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Sometimes waiting to see the actual doctor Can be long and sometimes waits for appointments Can be long. They always call you back same day if you call with a question or concern
Roughly 700 per IUI. In the process of starting IVF but they say that cost will be roughly 1500
We are in the process of starting IUI but he said for at least the first cycle we should do an eSET has the risks associated with multiples outweighs the bigger percent of getting pregnant
Memphis

Dr Kutteh is kind and made sure to keep us well informed. He personally called me and left me a detailed message when I was having an issue with a recurrent problem. I feel like he really cares about his patients. He is a great physician, and man of faith. We are so thankful God put him in our path.... I had a surgery to remove uterine adhesions. Then nearly a year of persistent unexplained secondary infertility. We attempted an IUI with Letrozole, and two cycles with that as well. We are currently beginning IVF protocol, with retrieval in the next 4 weeks.
I feel like the front reception area [at Kutteh Ke Fertility] is very exposed. Also the placed for semen collection are terrible, they are not very private at all, and just along a regular hallway. My husband did one collection in the BATHROOM that's legit right across from where each patient stands to check out prior to exiting, and where patients are brought back to the rooms down the same entry/exit hallway.
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Make the appointment. He is worth it. Trust your instincts, and be your own advocate in the process.
Dr Kutteh always spent ample time with us, describing all our options and what was best for us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
Michelle sometimes has a harsh approach, but she is usually good about calling you back the same day, and within an hour or so. I appreciated that she was able to give me direct answers.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I feel like the front reception area is very exposed. Also the placed for semen collection are terrible, they are not very private at all, and just along a regular hallway. My husband did one collection in the BATHROOM that's legit right across from where each patient stands to check out prior to exiting, and where patients are brought back to the rooms down the same entry/exit hallway.
IUI $650 IVF $20,000
not at this point just yet
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
urine sample was not sent to lab. Took over a week for sample to be sent.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Bailey only elected to do single embryo transfers on the two transfers we have completed to date. Single embryo transplants were done based on statistics for twins with multiple embryo transfers...always made time to speak with my husband and me. She never made us feel rushed or like a “number.” She is compassionate, a great listener and did a great job of explaining processes, procedures and medical concepts in ways that were easily understandable.
Strengths [at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates]: Professionalism, outstanding service, knowledge, compassion, ease of access to facility from major highways Weanknesses: it was rare to get into appointment at the scheduled time. Wait times were the norm...The facility administrator, Ashley Anderson, always took my concerns seriously and either made time to speak with me directly in the office or through phone conversation.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Bailey always made time to speak with my husband and me. She never made us feel rushed or like a “number.” She is compassionate, a great listener and did a great job of explaining processes, procedures and medical concepts in ways that were easily understandable.
Take notes while meeting with Dr Bailey as there will be significant amounts of information discussed.
I was on metformin 750 mg twice a day for my PCOS. Synthroid 25 mcg once a day for my thyroid. Estrodial to thicken my uterine lining. Injections before and after my transfer. Prenatal vitamins were also prescribed
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Patrice)
Patrice was always available to take calls, answer questions and provide clear instructions throughout the fertility process.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Strengths: Professionalism, outstanding service, knowledge, compassion, ease of access to facility from major highways Weanknesses: it was rare to get into appointment at the scheduled time. Wait times were the norm.
Dr. Bailey only elected to do single embryo transfers on the two transfers we have completed to date. Single embryo transplants were done based on statistics for twins with multiple embryo transfers as well as

2013 - 2018, Successful
He [Dr. Paul Brezina] spends so much time with you at each visit. Explains everything with so many statistics and is very impressive overall. He and his wife have 2 children via IVF as well. He is compassionate and smart which is important to me with such an emotional process.... He has a wonderful caring bedside manner and is also very intelligent and well read on infertility and new studies
[Kutteh Ke Fertility Assoc] Weakness in communication of cost; office manager previously lacked bedside manner but this appears to be better now. Cost in general is just not consistently discussed. Or at least it wasn’t several years ago. So far, we have had no issues since we started back so may be improved now... I think $14k total for IVF; it was closer to $20k with PGS
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
He spends so much time with you at each visit. Explains everything with so many statistics and is very impressive overall. He and his wife have 2 children via IVF as well. He is compassionate and smart which is important to me with such an emotional process.
Ask questions and be prepared for honest answers
We tried clomid and femara with IUIs. I had no response with femara and had to cancel that cycle. With IVF the first time, I did Follistim and Ganirelix. Hyper stimulated so froze the embryos and did 3 FETs total. My first resulted in an unexplained missed miscarriage of twins, boy and girl, both chromosomally normal. 2nd resulted in my daughter and a twin lost at 8 weeks. 3rd resulted in a chemical. We went through egg retrieval again, did PGS, and transferred one and I miscarried at 9 weeks.
Good
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I think $14k total for IVF; it was closer to $20k with PGS
He is very hesitant to transfer more than one embryo. We did initially bc ours were not tested. However tested with our 2nd retrieval and are transferring one at a time.

2014 - 2018, Successful
He [Dr. Paul Brezina] explained until we understood and were comfortable, called to follow up after procedures and check up on us, and maintained a personal and approachable relationship from day 1...I can not say enough good things... He’s super smart and has a full understanding of everything on the medical side but he also knows what it’s like on the personal so he understands the emotions, the heartache, the breakdowns in a way that can’t be taught from a book. He gets it and it’s obvious.
I would love to list a weakness or two [about Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] because I think those can be more helpful than positives and and a weakness or two doesn’t mean a place is bad overall but I personally can’t think of anything. They are competent, caring, and personable...They [nurses] were all nice and competent but didn’t form a strong connection with any one in particular...In and out within 30 minutes almost all mornings.
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Brezina. We have recommended him to 4 different friends who were seeing other doctors that they weren’t happy with and each and everyone of them has gone to him and come away with the same feelings as us. He’s super smart and has a full understanding of everything on the medical side but he also knows what it’s like on the personal so he understands the emotions, the heartache, the breakdowns in a way that can’t be taught from a book. He gets it and it’s obvious.
Go. Go see. Go talk to him and I promise you’ll leave better informed than you were. You’ll know you’ve been heard by someone that cares and that will do everything within their capabilities to help you and you’ll know you’re not alone.
He explained until we understood and were comfortable, called to follow up after procedures and check up on us, and maintained a personal and approachable relationship from day 1.
Unfortunately I don’t really remember but I do remember it being laid out, explained, and agreed to at the time.
They were all nice and competent but didn’t form a strong connection with any one in particular.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I would love to list a weakness or two because I think those can be more helpful than positives and and a weakness or two doesn’t mean a place is bad overall but I personally can’t think of anything. They are competent, caring, and personable.
In and out within 30 minutes almost all mornings.
I’m thinkinh it was around $15,000 per round including meds
2015 - 2018, Successful
[Dr. Kutteh] was personally involved with every aspect of my treatment. He was honest about my likelihood of success and failure, and was very adamant about expressing what I could do to improve matches is of success. He grieved with me during my miscarriage as if he were a personal friend...Be ready to commit to the process, because he is definitely committed into giving you what you need and want. Definitely dedicated to his patients and profession.
The clinic [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] worked with my schedule, especially considering I live 2 hours away. Once, I was completely mixed up & showed on the wrong day and they worked me in! They are fantastic!...The costs were far from exorbitant, especially compared to what others on social media have quoted from other clinics...The strengths are the doctor(s), nurses and technical staff. The auxiliary staff sometimes lacks urgency & focus, but not all of the time. I have seen all four doctors and their nurses and they are amazing!
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Doctor Kutais was personally involved with every aspect of my treatment. He was honest about my likelihood of success and failure, and was very adamant about expressing what I could do to improve matches is of success. He grieved with me during my miscarriage as if he were a personal friend.
He took the time to discuss my options and choices instead of assuming what I should want.
They are knowledgeable and treat you as an individual instead as part of a treatment herd. We saw no heartbeat at what was to be my last visit with the clinic before starting with my ob. The day of my miscarriage, I could not have been handled more delicately and sincerely.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic worked with my schedule, especially considering I live 2 hours away. Once, I was completely mixed up & showed on the wrong day and they worked me in! They are fantastic!
Memphis
And he [Dr. Brezina] makes sure all tests are completed and reviewed in order for the best diagnosis. ... He re-evaluated the tests to make sure they were done throughly. ... He is very caring and very good at explaining things. He takes his time during a consultation to make sure you understand. ... He wants to do 2 rounds of IUI with vitamins and femara. He wants to do ultrasounds and give me a shot throughout the process.
The clinic [Keetteh Ke Fertility Associates] is clean and friendly. The labratory team is amazing. I am the worst person to get blood from, and they have gotten me on the first try every time. ... They [nurses] are prompt to return calls, caring and compasionate. They are friendly during visits. ... The girls up front are awesome. They are very welcoming and explain things well upon arrival. ...
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
He was very good at explaining things. He simplified and related his topic to something you would understand. He is compasionate and cares. He took time during the consultation to explain and simplify his findings and what he planned to do next. He re-evaluated the tests to make sure they were done throughly.
A consultation will not hurt anything. At best it’s a second opinion and you may discover more than you thought you would.
He is very caring and very good at explaining things. He takes his time during a consultation to make sure you understand. And he makes sure all tests are completed and reviewed in order for the best diagnosis.
We have only just begun. He wants to do 2 rounds of IUI with vitamins and femara. He wants to do ultrasounds and give me a shot throughout the process.
They are prompt to return calls, caring and compasionate. They are friendly during visits.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The girls up front are awesome. They are very welcoming and explain things well upon arrival. The clinic is clean and friendly. The labratory team is amazing. I am the worst person to get blood from, and they have gotten me on the first try every time.
The consultation was around $386 but was covered by insurance. I was responsible for my copay. The ultrasound was $136 out of pocket. The saline test for uterus was $1500 and I was $700 out of pocket. Semen analysis is $125. IUI is around $1000-$1200.
Memphis

Dr Bailey was very straightforward from the beginning. She outlined the testing needed and treatment plan in a way which we could understand. she also answered any questions we had a long the way and let us direct the pace at which we took each new step.... I was diagnosed with PCOS. She started metformin to help with insulin resistance that is a result of PCOS. I was also started on synthroid for an elevated TSH. I remained on both of these medications my entire pregnancy.
The clinic [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] was very organized and all of the staff is friendly. They worked hard to accommodate appointments with our work schedules. We didn’t have to wait long to see a doctor or nurse once we had checked in for appointments. I loved the ultrasound techs! They always took extra time to explain what they were seeing on imaging.... They were quick to respond to phone messages and always willing to answer questions
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Have your questions ready. She is very personable but is also busy and appointments are to the point but do not linger.
She took the time to answer my questions, empathize with my feelings, she also had PCOS and would share her experiences as they related
I was diagnosed with PCOS. She started metformin to help with insulin resistance that is a result of PCOS. I was also started on synthroid for an elevated TSH. I remained on both of these medications my entire pregnancy. I did four rounds of letrozole. Once I had a positive pregnancy test I was started on progesterone supplements for my first trimester.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic was very organized and all of the staff is friendly. They worked hard to accommodate appointments with our work schedules. We didn’t have to wait long to see a doctor or nurse once we had checked in for appointments. I loved the ultrasound techs! They always took extra time to explain what they were seeing on imaging.
We laid specialist copay for each visit. The diagnostic work up was covered by insurance and then we paid for medications.

2014 - 2017, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Raymond Ke] is amazing. When nobody else would help me he did. I was at a loss for a very long time. Nobody would actually diagnose me with PCOS and he finally did. Then he explainrd what it was, what I should expect and how to deal with it. Every appointment is important to him. Every patient is important to him. He helped me get my life back when i felt like the whole world was caving in on me.
[A nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates is] Always there to answer the questions I have. She has been helping me prepare mentally ad well as emotionally for ivf. I couldn't ask for a better nurse.... So far he had put me on metformin tp hekp control tbe pcos and it has worked amazingly. I went from 204 pounds to 160 and I feel so much better. Of course with pcos it's a day to day deal bit it helped. We tried Clomid for several months and that is when he told me that since my tube was blocked as well there was only one option. And that was IVF.
How was your experience with Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
He is amazing. When nobody else would help me he did. I was at a loss for a very long time. Nobody would actually diagnose me with PCOS and he finally did. Then he explainrd what it was, what I should expect and how to deal with it. Every appointment is important to him. Every patient is important to him. He helped me get my life back when i felt like the whole world was caving in on me.
Always go in with an open mind. And ask questions. Doesn't matter if you think they are silly or not ask them.
He is very personable and very compassionate. I wasn't just another patient to him. I felt like was his only patient.
So far he had put me on metformin tp hekp control tbe pcos and it has worked amazingly. I went from 204 pounds to 160 and I feel so much better. Of course with pcos it's a day to day deal bit it helped. We tried Clomid for several months and that is when he told me that since my tube was blocked as well there was only one option. And that was IVF. He helped me understand, gave me tissues while I cried and gave my husband a very understanding look like I know bit I'm here for you all.
He will only transfer 1 egg for me. And that I am grateful for. I don't want to put my self or my possible child at risk because there are too many.
Memphis
My husband and I went to Dr. Ke seeking answers after suffering our third miscarriage. He thoroughly examined our history and presented the treatment plan he thought best for us...Dr. Ke immediately found two issues that both cause recurrent miscarriage...I had surgery to remove a septum in my uterus. Dr. Ke also found that I have lupus anticoagulant...He always made sure we understood any info he presented to us and why he recommended certain procedures.
I was extremely impressed with everyone I had contact with at Fertility Associates. They truly seem to care and want to help you find answers to your fertility issues....Dawn was great with answering questions and explaining what was happening each step of the way....I went to Dr. Ke seeking answers after suffering our third miscarriage...He [Dr. Ke] always made sure we understood any info he presented to us and why he recommended certain procedures....
How was your experience with Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
My husband and I went to Dr. Ke seeking answers after suffering our third miscarriage. He thoroughly examined our history and presented the treatment plan he thought best for us. After testing, Dr. Ke immediately found two issues that both cause recurrent miscarriage. One was treated with surgery, and the other with medication. Because of this, we are now expecting a baby boy next week.
Listen to him. He is extremely knowledgable and up-to-date on the latest treatment options. Do not be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something he says.
My husband and I felt like he listened to us. He wanted to know our history and figure out the best treatment plan for us. He always made sure we understood any info he presented to us and why he recommended certain procedures.
I had surgery to remove a septum in my uterus. Dr. Ke also found that I have lupus anticoagulant. I got pregnant again shortly after this diagnosis, and I have been doing heparin shots twice a day throughout my pregnancy. I'm currently 37.5 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I was extremely impressed with everyone I had contact with at Fertility Associates. They truly seem to care and want to help you find answers to your fertility issues. My only regret is not reaching out to them sooner.
I don't remember specific info, but some of it was covered by my insurance.
Memphis
Dr. Kutteh is very knowledgeable in infertility issues and he really took time explaining everything in details to you and answering any possible questions you may have, which made you feel that you are in good hand and you are carefully heard. ... He is very knowledgeable and experienced, trust him. ... 4 iui, from medicated to natural cycle, the last natural cycle iui had good result. ...
The weakness of this clinic [Ketteh Ke Fertility Associates] is that it does not do iui treatment during weekend in 2015-2016, I did miss one chance on Sunday, if you are on medicated cycle, you really wouldn't be very happy about that. ( I don't know if they extent fertility treatment during weekend now, hope so ). I also hope that the coordinate system and nurses would be more organized. ... Around 500$ for one cycle of monitored iui, plus washing sperm procedure ...
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
I am very satisfied with Dr. Kutteh in that with 4 Iui, I had a baby. I appreciate that he quickly found out that the fertility medicine Clomid which other doctor prescribed me to take caused me ovarian cyst, and he adjusted to other medicine Famara, however it caused irregular bleeding, finally Dr. Kutteh decided me undergo natural iui, which gave me a lovely baby.
He is very knowledgeable and experienced, trust him.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The weakness of this clinic is that it does not do iui treatment during weekend in 2015-2016, I did miss one chance on Sunday, if you are on medicated cycle, you really wouldn't be very happy about that. ( I don't know if they extent fertility treatment during weekend now, hope so ). I also hope that the coordinate system and nurses would be more organized.
Around 500$ for one cycle of monitored iui, plus washing sperm procedure, which is quite reasonable compared to other clinics which could easily charge you over 1000$
Memphis
Dr. Bailey was amazing and I will go back to see her. I unfortunately had to pause treatment due to financial hardship. Dr. Bailey does have certain expectations for weight and BMI before she will continue treatment at all. This is a good thing so you and (hopeful) baby can be as healthy as possible.... Dr. Bailey has an amazing bedside manner. She’s kind and explains everything in great detail. I never felt rushed during her appointments and there was always time for questions.
The clinic is very busy but that’s definitely not a bad thing. The front desk personnel were nice. The ultrasound techs that did my diagnostic testing were very sweet. Sometimes the workers can be a little rushed but it’s due to the busyness of the clinic.... It’s a specialist office so you need to be prepared for specialist costs. I believe [Kutteh Ke] Fertility Associates try to keep the cost as low as possible. I had insurance so that was helpful for some costs as far as diagnostic testing.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Work diligently on your weight prior to your appointment with her if you are wanting to start fertility treatment immediately. Also, write questions down and ask them in your appointment!
I came to Dr. Bailey with one miscarriage so it was a possibility for me to get pregnant. She wanted me to lose weight and we would start medicated cycles with iui.
The nursing staff is great and very compassionate. No complaints.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
It’s a specialist office so you need to be prepared for specialist costs. I believe Fertility Associates try to keep the cost as low as possible. I had insurance so that was helpful for some costs as far as diagnostic testing.