LGBTQ+ Care
LGBTQ+ Care

Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory LGBTQ+ care.

Ratings of 10 indicate an excellent LGBTQ+ care.

11370 Anderson Street
Loma Linda, CA 92354

2023, Successful
Dr. Bareh was very informative and helpful, any questions or concerns I’ve had been addressed and explained thoroughly...As someone who always felt hopeless in my fertility journey, she gave me hope and always made me feel comfortable...I’ve done 2ml progesterone injections every morning at the same time, as well as the vaginal inserts twice a day, also estrogen pills to help with the pregnancy...[she] recommended I only did one embryo, only because of the risk of premature birth or the babies being in the nicu as infants...
The clinic [at Loma Linda University] is small but clean and well kept. Staff members are very friendly and helpful. Parking can get quite full, so it’s recommended to go a little earlier to find parking or you’ll have to park in the parking garage which can be quite a walk...Nurses were very sweet and made me feel comfortable every visit. They showed me how to do my injections and always answered every question I’ve had...recommended I only did one embryo...
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh was very informative and helpful, any questions or concerns I’ve had been addressed and explained thoroughly and she never made me feel dumb for asking numerous questions. As someone who always felt hopeless in my fertility journey, she gave me hope and always made me feel comfortable. I initially was recommended to her and now I will be recommending her to others.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Write down any questions you might want to ask the doctor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Treated with care and compassion
Describe the protocols Gihan Bareh used in your cycles at Loma Linda University and their degree of success.
I’ve done 2ml progesterone injections every morning at the same time, as well as the vaginal inserts twice a day, also estrogen pills to help with the pregnancy. Now I’ve been slowly weaning off the meds and my baby is doing just fine.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The clinic is small but clean and well kept. Staff members are very friendly and helpful. Parking can get quite full, so it’s recommended to go a little earlier to find parking or you’ll have to park in the parking garage which can be quite a walk.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University.
Staring rate is about 18k, so far I’ve spent about close to 30k or more.
Describe Gihan Bareh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Loma Linda University.
The doctor recommended I only did one embryo, only because of the risk of premature birth or the babies being in the nicu as infants. Compared to the lower risks of having one at a time.
2022, Successful
IUI With Other Docs
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Bareh . She exceeded my expectations. I never once felt as if I was left in the dark & she always did a great job at explaining everything during each visit. I would highly recommend her to friends and family...I followed all of Dr. Barehs protocols to the T. I believe in doing so and taking care of myself had help lead to a successful pregnancy.
This clinic [Loma Linda University] does a great job at treating you as an individual. All the nurses and staff in the office do their best to greet you by your name and ask you how are you doing even if they are not assigned specifically to you...This clinic has a great team and you can see they all work very well together. Everything is very organized as makes the process of everything much smoother. Dr & staff are always there to listen to any comments and concerns you may have. Never have I once felt rushed by or bypassed.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
There is a lot of waiting but that comes with the whole process of IVF/IUI don’t give up and go to another clinic because you have to wait to get an appointment. Wait it out & you won’t regret it.
This clinic does a great job at treating you as an individual. All the nurses and staff in the office do their best to greet you by your name and ask you how are you doing even if they are not assigned specifically to you.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
Loveeeee the nursing staff in the office. All of them are so welcoming and make you feel at ease during each visit. They are also very punctual at getting back to any questions or concerns you may have.
2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Bareh is very brilliant and very thoroughly explains the process of IVF. She always shared the risks and rewards and it was one step at a time and most of the time very encouraging under stressful conditions....The nurses and Dr. Bareh would constantly check bloodwork and adjust dosages based on me as the patient...We went with two embryos because that is what we did the first time with success. The second round has been very similar with same success so far...
Then nurses [at Loma Linda University] are wonderful and extremely professional. They always show compassion when news is good or bad...The clinic runs smoothly and I have zero complaints about the technology or state of the clinic. I always felt that getting ultrasounds was not an option but it’s the best way for me to feel like everything is ok...
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Do your research, be prepared for whatever news may come, and stay calm and trust the process!
Dr. Bareh was always very personable and easy to talk with about anything! She always explained things very clearly and concisely, and we always appreciated that!
I always felt comfortable with the medications and adjustments that came with them. The nurses and Dr. Bareh would constantly check bloodwork and adjust dosages based on me as the patient.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
Then nurses are wonderful and extremely professional. They always show compassion when news is good or bad! It really helps!
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The costs of IVF are expensive, but I did my research and my care was comparable to other clinics.
2014 - 2022, Successful
She [Dr. Gihan Bareh] was always helpful with any questions or concerns. She was able to keep me calm during embryo transfer...She did perform the eSet transfer, we really wanted multiple embryo transfer but I am not of the age to have that multiple transfer plus our embryo was grade A...She was always calming and asking if I needed anything else...Follistim 900IU Ganirelix Pregnyl Lupton trigger Progesterone in oil Endometrin Estrace....
They [nurses at Loma Linda University] showed empathy, they always answered my personal questions...They have lots of patients. Nurses always called back in a timely matter. Everybody was nice. They do their best to make a personal route just for me. They explained the medicines and how to take them very well, and I want rushed about anything...
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
She was always helpful with any questions or concerns. She was able to keep me calm during embryo transfer. She truly shows she cares about her patients. I world recommend her to anyone. She was always calming and asking if I needed anything else.
Everyone's fertility journey is different but she gives you the best treatment plan for you.
She was kind, caring, patient, and very helpful.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
They showed empathy, they always answered my personal questions about what to do and not to do.
$5000-$7000
She did perform the eSet transfer, we really wanted multiple embryo transfer but I am not of the age to have that multiple transfer plus our embryo was grade A. But I will return for more transfers.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Bareh was very professional and courteous. She never made any unrealistic promises. I always felt comfortable in her clinic. She took the time to answer my questions and concerns. She also called to make sure I understood the process and check on me...We first attempted IUI 3 times. After 3 failed tries we went to IVF and were successful on the first attempt...Dr. Bareh advised to go with a single embryo transfer...
This clinic [Loma Linda University] is organized, professional and will answer your questions or concerns. They are very pleasant and care about the privacy of your situation. Getting in touch with the staff is never an issue and they always return calls...[nurses were] Professional, helpful and always returned our calls...Dr. Bareh was very professional and courteous. She never made any unrealistic promises. I always felt comfortable in her clinic...
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
She knows what she is doing. I felt confident in her care.
She was professional and kept things real. She did not make any unreasonable or false promises.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
Professional, helpful and always returned our calls.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
This clinic is organized, professional and will answer your questions or concerns. They are very pleasant and care about the privacy of your situation. Getting in touch with the staff is never an issue and they always return calls.
Dr. Bareh advised to go with a single embryo transfer which was successful.
2023, Successful
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Bareh. I did a 5 day frozen embryo transfer. I did exactly what she recommend down to the minute and I’m happy to say I’m pregnant with my first transfer. She is very thorough and will inform you every step of the way...I felt that I was heard with any question I asked no matter how silly it felt. She allowed time for questions or concerns we might have had...It will happen especially under the care of Dr. Bareh. Trust the process.
Amazing [Loma Linda University] nurses all around. Monica was with me for my retrieval and transfer. She took the time to pray with me which meant the world...On call nurse for IVF patients over the weekend. Super helpful if any questions arise. The nurses are in direct contact with the provider. Sometimes there’s a wait once you arrive before your seen longest about 30 minutes...I had an amazing experience with Dr. Bareh. I did a 5 day frozen embryo transfer. I did exactly what she recommend down to the minute and I’m happy to say I’m pregnant with my first transfer. She is very thorough and will inform you every step of the way.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
It will happen especially under the care of Dr. Bareh. Trust the process.
I did progesterone injections, vaginal progesterone suppositories and estrogen before and after the transfer. I also took prednisone before and after the transfer to decrease any fighter cells. I did strict bed rest for 4 days following the transfer. I also did not use stairs the first 4 days, followed by once per day for the following week.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
Amazing nurses all around. Monica was with me for my retrieval and transfer. She took the time to pray with me which meant the world.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
I have loma linda insurance so my cost was based on deductibles.
It’s a safer approach. I had 2 quality embryos after the genetic testing so in addition to it being safer I didn’t want to use both embryos in one transfer.
2022 - 2023, Successful
Dr. Bareh was able to quickly come up with a course of treatment that has worked for me. She was very compassionate about any set backs, but was still determined to help me. She took her time answering all my questions and saw me at every appointment...always took her time explaining every step of the process to me and answering any questions I had...Dr. Bareh had me on a medicine to help me ovulate during my period. A trigger shot the day before my IUI that was done at home by my sister and then I was scheduled to see her in her office the next day to preform the iui...
This clinic [Loma Linda University] is very nice and clean. They have plenty of parking available. It was easy to access. They had plenty of waiting room and bathrooms available. The exam rooms were very clean and organized...The nursing staff was amazing. Always available by phone to answer any questions I had...Dr. Bareh was able to quickly come up with a course of treatment that has worked for me. She was very compassionate about any set backs, but was still determined to help me. She took her time answering all my questions and saw me at every appointment...
To trust Dr. Bareh
Dr Bareh always took her time explaining every step of the process to me and answering any questions I had.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Loma Linda University. (Assigned nurse: Angie)
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
This clinic is very nice and clean. They have plenty of parking available. It was easy to access. They had plenty of waiting room and bathrooms available. The exam rooms were very clean and organized.
Most insurances, like mine, do not cover fertility costs at any facility, so I did have to pay out of pocket.

2019 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Bareh was very thoughtful and caring throughout my whole process. She took her time to discuss my options and answer all my questions. I felt very comfortable and trusted her expertise and process from the very beginning...Dr. Bareh and the staff in the clinic were very kind and professional...very prompt and responsive with all the patients...
The clinic [Loma Linda University] has many strengths. It is clean, warm, and inviting. The staff also know you by name and makes you feel comfortable every time you call or visit the clinic. Every person on the staff is very prompt and responsive with all the patients... [nurses] Monica, Angie, and Julie showed a lot of compassion and helped ease any nervousness I had along the process by showing a lot of patience...
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Trust Dr. Bareh and have faith that things work out in its own time.
Dr. Bareh and the staff in the clinic were very kind and professional.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Loma Linda University. (Assigned nurse: Monica, Angie, and Julie)
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The clinic has many strengths. It is clean, warm, and inviting. The staff also know you by name and makes you feel comfortable every time you call or visit the clinic. Every person on the staff is very prompt and responsive with all the patients.