4.9

225 Main Street, Suite 101
Westport, CT 06880

2023, Unsuccessful
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Even after a failed transfer, he [Dr. Merhi] didn’t call me. No follow up...Even after a failed transfer, he didn’t call me. No follow up...During the transfer Dr. kept saying “I want you to say I’m the best!” It was very uncomfortable...said that he was going to do HCG wash but I found out that he forgot about it. It had to be done before the transfer...Uterus PRP: not successful, very expensive. HCG wash; Dr. Merhi forgot to do it. Endo scratch: not successful
But the organization [Rejuvenating Fertility Center] is dysfunctional. When I go to the clinic I actually feel bad atmosphere. I felt the employees working at the clinic are not very happy...I did 3 FET with him after 5 failed cycle with another doctor. He thought if I do hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue I would get pregnant easy and he also suggested me to do Uterine PRP. PRP is pretty expensive. It was $1750. The office booked me way too early for the procedure and I had to wait for 1and half hours. The first FET with Dr. Merhi didn’t work. I got the result from a nurse. No follow up for any doctors. I had to call many times to make a phone consultation appointment. Finally he called me and what he said was the embryos I sent from previous clinic could be all bad without any scientific evidence. The second FET, one of the nurse rescheduled the time of the transfer on the day of the transfer. But i found out from another nurse that the time was not supposed to be rescheduled. My transfer was done 2 and half hers later than expected. During the transfer Dr. kept saying “I want you to say I’m the best!” It was very uncomfortable. The result was negative. I did an ERA test and found out that the transfer should be done at 121 hrs ±3 from starting Progesterone. At the third transfer, a nurse told me start progesterone about 135 hrs before the transfer. I asked her double check the time with one of the doctor. She corrected the timing but it was still more than 125 hrs before the transfer. On the day of the transfer, the recovery nurse was extremely rude. She didn’t even call my name, no explanation of the procedure. She threw gown and socks on the chair. She talked me without looking at me. Dr. Merhi said that he was going to do HCG wash but I found out that he forgot about it. It had to be done before the transfer. I tried not to be but I was sad and mad on the transfer day. The result was negative. One of the doctor called me and said sorry about the negative result and that was it. No follow up from Dr. Merhi. He seems a nice person at the begging but I think he is a businessman not a doctor.
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at Rejuvenating Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Zaher Merhi at Rejuvenating Fertility Center?
Don’t go for him. Read all available review and think twice. That would save you time, energy and money. Fertility treatment is very stressful itself you don’t want to extra stress from the clinic and the doctor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Zaher Merhi at Rejuvenating Fertility Center?
Even after a failed transfer, he didn’t call me. No follow up. He doesn’t care if his patients get pregnant or not.
Describe the protocols Zaher Merhi used in your cycles at Rejuvenating Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Rejuvenating Fertility Center.
There were a few good nurses in the clinic. But many nurses in the clinic are not organized. I had to ask questions to them during morning monitoring but reply never comes back. Many of them tapped my arm AFTER wiping alcohol when they drew blood. Their scheduling was very messy. Waiting was sometimes very long.
Describe your experience with Rejuvenating Fertility Center.
They don’t have age not weight limit. That’s why the clinic has so many patients and they are expanding their business. But the organization is dysfunctional and most importantly Dr. Merhi is not trustworthy. When I go to the clinic I actually feel bad atmosphere. I felt the employees working at the clinic are not very happy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Zaher Merhi at Rejuvenating Fertility Center.
My insurance covered most of the cost. But PRP was too expensive.
What specific things went wrong at Rejuvenating Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Rejuvenating Fertility Center.
The clinic is Rejuvenating Fertility Center in NY.
Zaher Merhi

2022, Unknown Success
Donor Sperm With Other Docs
Dr. Merhi is kind informative and optimistic...always made you feel comfortable and always informed...great bedside manner and the procedures were painless...never felt rushed in my visits and he offered time to answer all my questions...my eggs will be meeting with the donor sperm soon.
[Rejuvenating Fertility Center] is very inviting meaning there is soothing music, warm lighting no loud noises, snacks and drinks...nursing staff were always kind and sensitive...billing department should send reminder bills and emails for storage...Monitoring occurred on the early morning
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at Rejuvenating Fertility Center?
Dr. Merhi is kind informative and optimistic. I never felt discouraged and he is always cheering you on. Dr Merhi’s had great bedside manner and the procedures were painless. I never felt rushed in my visits and he offered time to answer all my questions.
The name says it all. RFC is not your typical clinic they actually listen to you and are caring.
I have been to many clinics but Dr Merhi and his team always made you feel comfortable and always informed. They think outside the box and your care is individualized and he also works with my OBGYN.
Dr Merhi technique is quality over quantity. We did PRP which resulted in my egg retrieval. The preparation leading towards the egg retrieval consisted of birth control pills. No injections except for the trigger which was stress free.
The nursing staff were always kind and sensitive. The only thing I would recommend is for the nursing team to have the patients purchase all the medications that are needed. I had to pay out of pocket for my trigger shot when my insurance would have covered but I had to use an outside pharmacy which was costly. The billing department should send reminder bills and emails for storage.
Describe your experience with Rejuvenating Fertility Center.
The clinic that I go to is very inviting meaning there is soothing music, warm lighting no loud noises, snacks and drinks. I’ve had procedures at each clinic and I was pleased with the entire process. I liked that one office the embryologist was in the next room during the egg retrieval.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Rejuvenating Fertility Center.
Monitoring occurred on the early morning which wasn’t an issue for me
PRP~$2500 out of pocket; $1200/yr egg storage; other items I am not sure of
Describe Zaher Merhi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Rejuvenating Fertility Center.
I am not there yet as my eggs will be meeting with the donor sperm soon.
Zaher Merhi