LGBTQ+ Competent Care
LGBTQ+ Competent Care

Based on reviews from the LGBTQ+ community.

9.7
9.7

LGBTQ+ Care
LGBTQ+ Care

Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory LGBTQ+ care.

Ratings of 10 indicate an excellent LGBTQ+ care.

Selling medication is not offered

1900 University Ave.
East Palo Alto, CA 94303

2023, Unknown Success
Investment Banker
From the moment I had a consultation with Dr. Morin, I knew I was making the right decision to proceed with him...I never felt rushed in appointments...took his time, was compassionate, explained things well, and called to check on me..compassionate and kind, and I felt like he truly wanted to get to know me as a patient...meeting with him for every appointment...I have PCOS...retrieving 47 eggs, 31 were mature and 30 fertilized. We ended up with 5 embryos
RMA's strength is their providers, nurses and support staff and their communication and organization. If I had a question, it would be answered almost immediately in the Spruce App. Everyone is knowledgeable, happy and super friendly. I don't feel like I ever interacted with anyone on a "bad day"...support staff and nurses are just as amazing, and you can tell everyone values great communication at this clinic.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
I had originally started with another local, well known fertility doctor. After a few failed IUIs and timed cycles, we knew we should proceed with IVF and I had a consultation with Dr. Morin. From the moment I met him, I knew I was making the right choice of moving to this clinic under his care. He was compassionate and kind, and I felt like he truly wanted to get to know me as a patient. Since I saw Dr. Morin in the Danville office, I had the privilege of meeting with him for every appointment, and I was even lucky enough to have him on my retrieval day! I normally have anxiety with new doctors, but with him I always felt relaxed and in great hands. When I describe him to people, I always say "He is just a kind, compassionate human, there is no better way to describe him." If I could give him a thousand stars, I would.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Don't hesitate to make an appointment or consultation with him. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
From the moment I had a consultation with Dr. Morin, I knew I was making the right decision to proceed with him. I never felt rushed in appointments, he took his time, was compassionate, explained things well, and called to check on me. His support staff and nurses are just as amazing, and you can tell everyone values great communication at this clinic.
Describe the protocols Scott Morin used in your cycles at RMA of Northern California and their degree of success.
I have PCOS so I always had a lot of follicles at baseline, and we assumed they weren't the best quality. My Protocol was 200 Gonal and 75 Menopur for 10 days, with two days of trigger Lupron shots. We also added in Cetrotide for the last 3 or 4 days. We ended up retrieving 47 eggs, 31 were mature and 30 fertilized. We ended up with 5 embryos (four day 6's and one day 7) - all of those embryos came back genetically normal. I was shocked as I am 36 years old.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: April)
The nursing staff at RMA has phenomenal communication. My nurse, April, always responded on their Spruce App within an hour or so. If she was out, there was someone who was able to respond for her.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California.
We had insurance that covered one round, but the price sheet provided to insurance listed the cost as $18,700 or so. Medication was separate and ours cost ~$4,000. We also paid separately for PGT-A, which was $300 an embryo.
Describe Scott Morin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Northern California.
We are still waiting to start our first embryo transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Northern California.
The only setback I had was it originally took us over a week to receive our lab results back after our first blood draw. I know that the results were ready sooner because I had checked the lab's website and they were ready 3 or so days sooner. Not a huge deal, and I believe my nurse was out then, so that may be the reason for the delay.

2023, Consult
RMA in Danville is a very clean and modern -looking office. The parking is very convenient and there is never too much of a wait to be seen. Everyone is super friendly. The building is fairly small, so it is easy to find the office...Everyone is amazing. Extremely responsive and knowledgeable. Everyone made me feel very comfortable and heard...Dr. Shapiro took the time to make sure I understood everything. She gave me multiple opportunities to ask questions and gave me very thorough answers. She even took the time to draw a picture of what an Oocyte retrieval looks like from start to finish.
How was your experience with Alice Shapiro at RMA of Northern California?
Dr. Shapiro is very compassionate and thorough. She took the time to make sure I understood all of the terminology and explained every step of what an egg retrieval would look like by drawing me a diagram. I felt like I had enough time to ask follow-up questions and process all of the information I was receiving without feeling rushed. I appreciate Dr. Shapiro's ability to be direct in a very comforting manner, it was very helpful in setting my expectations. I tend to be a pretty nervous person when it comes to the unknown but during my ultrasound, she made sure to walk me through everything she saw and checked to make sure I was doing okay throughout. She made an experience I fully expected to be uncomfortable very comfortable. I left our consultation feeling much better than I felt coming in.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alice Shapiro at RMA of Northern California?
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Sophia Parsons)
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alice Shapiro at RMA of Northern California.
They billed my insurance for the visit.

2023, Successful
I was really impressed with Dr. Shapiro's ability to customize my treatment to my needs and goals. I was a difficult case, someone with very severe diminished ovarian reserve and a genetic issue. I came to Dr. Shapiro after doing 6 cycles at another clinic (all failed). She was willing to take me on, was honest and upfront about our chances while still providing us with hope it could work for us. During the cycles led by Dr. Shapiro, she was at most of my appointments, was very caring and warm, and shifted my treatment plan with each appointment as needed. I could tell she kept up to date with the very most current research and was so knowledgeable on other things we could try, which I didn't see in my past clinic. Under her care, I am now pregnant with a healthy baby, something I was beginning to lose hope was ever possible.
I am in the East Bay, which made their [RMA of Northern Califonrnia] new Danville location very convenient. I do wish the clinic was open on the weekends (instead of having to drive into their SF location on the weekends for monitoring / transfers) but that was not a deal breaker for me. The clinic was very organized, clean, and has amazing staff all around...The nursing staff was also amazing, they are so caring and empathetic and hold hope for all of their patients.
How was your experience with Alice Shapiro at RMA of Northern California?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alice Shapiro at RMA of Northern California?
One thing I learned in general going through IVF, find out as much information as you can upfront. Ask any and every question. Dr. Shapiro was always willing to meet with me to answer questions and talk through next steps, whether in the office or over Zoom. Take advantage of that so you don't get months down the line and wonder why you hadn't asked something / tried something / etc.
Dr. Shapiro always treated me like a human. She knew and understood my case really well (which was a difficult one). She felt for my husband and I, was always extremely empathetic, and was willing to try new things even when they were low statistical chances because she worked with me like an individual, not just a number or statistic for the clinic.
Describe the protocols Alice Shapiro used in your cycles at RMA of Northern California and their degree of success.
We tried a few different things, but in the cycle that worked best for us, we did a duo-stim cycle on lower-dose injectable meds. The reason for this was my very diminished ovarian reserve & my historical response in previous cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California.
My care coordinator was always quick to respond, which I REALLY appreciated. I got an almost immediate response on any question or feedback, which you don't get from any other doctor (outside of fertility world) these days! The nursing staff was also amazing, they are so caring and empathetic and hold hope for all of their patients.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
I am in the East Bay, which made their new Danville location very convenient. I do wish the clinic was open on the weekends (instead of having to drive into their SF location on the weekends for monitoring / transfers) but that was not a deal breaker for me. The clinic was very organized, clean, and has amazing staff all around
I was lucky to have insurance coverage. Without it, it was quite expensive, I believe would be around $20-30K per cycle (which is typical in the Bay Area based on other clinics I've been to as well)
Describe Alice Shapiro's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Northern California.
I am unsure, I believe the clinic prefers single embryo transfers.
2022 - 2023, Unknown Success
Dr. Shapiro is knowledgeable about the latest research and treatments. If I heard of other treatment options, I felt comfortable filtering them thru her and trusted she would guide us in the right direction. Dr. Shapiro also took special care to let us know, which doctor would be on site for egg retrieval and transfer and assured us we would be in good hands. Additionally, she was always responsive via Spruce and was the main doctor that followed up with us on all our results.
The [RMA of Northern California] clinic is clean, organized and well stocked with pads! I very much appreciated the latter! RMA only advises patients to do single embryo transfers, so if you want multiple embryos transferred at once this isn’t the place for you. All the doctors work great together and provide the best cross coverage. I never questioned who was doing my retrieval and transfer. I really felt like I was in the best care.
How was your experience with Alice Shapiro at RMA of Northern California?
Expect to be actively involved in the decisions made during your treatment. Dr. Shapiro provides you with background about all the options available, but never forces a direction. I always made a point to ask her what her preference was and that helped me gauge what to do.
Dr. Shapiro was always kind and attentive to my needs and questions. She provided insights into alternative solutions and made me an active member of the decision making process. She remembered my history when I was a patient of hers in Kaiser and was always compassionate with us as it relates to our pass lost.
We committed to IVF and during our first month with Dr. Shapiro she advised that we put off our cycle for a month given the fact that I had a few cysts that could reduce the number of eggs retrieved. We are so glad we waited, because when we did start we retrieved 27 eggs. Dr. Shapiro also advised us to go thru with ICSI for th best results. Dr. Shapiro also did a great job adjusting our meds based on follicle checks and blood tests and always explained why. She also recognized that progesterone injections can be rough for some people, so leading up to and post transfer she had me on progesterone suppositories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Alizea Perez)
I primarily spoke with the staff thru spruce. They were always responsive and attentive.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
The clinic is clean, organized and well stocked with pads! I very much appreciated the latter! RMA only advises patients to do single embryo transfers, so if you want multiple embryos transferred at once this isn’t the place for you. All the doctors work great together and provide the best cross coverage. I never questioned who was doing my retrieval and transfer. I really felt like I was in the best care.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Northern California.
I loved that the monitoring appointments were in the early mornings hours, which prevented me from having to over explain things at work or take time off.
About $30K give or take
RMA only does single embryo transfers.

2023, Successful
Dr. Alice Shapiro took extra care and was very attentive to my concerns and was there at every step of the way. Helping and discussing our best next steps during our whole IVF journey. We had a very positive experience with Dr. Shapiro and I highly recommend her for anyone who's ready to start the IVF process...She was there for every other visit and was constantly keeping in touch and following up on the next course of action. She listened and helped us to understand our concerns and our next steps.
[RMA of Northern California] Strength: Clinical team Weaknesses: All the procedures are done at the San Francisco office so commuting to SFO from East Bay was a trip. No other cons about the clinic they were so warm and welcoming...Dr. Alice Shapiro took extra care and was very attentive to my concerns and was there at every step of the way. Helping and discussing our best next steps during our whole IVF journey. We had a very positive experience with Dr. Shapiro and I highly recommend her for anyone who's ready to start the IVF process.
How was your experience with Alice Shapiro at RMA of Northern California?
Trust the process and ask questions at every step of your treatment to get a better understanding.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Sophia)
She was constantly in touch with me on Spruce

2023, Successful
Dr. McQueen was/is very knowledgeable...how quick the response times were, even after hours and on weekends...would like to have seen her more often during some of my visits but I understand she's constantly in demand...Her "bedside" manner was good...She's the reason why I'm a mother now.
Strengths [of RMA of Northern California]: Effective communication, quick response times, don't make you wait or treat you like a number, in house lab = faster processing times (a HUGE plus) Weaknesses: no online portal for blood work, results...Alizea and team were good...let me know how and when to inject the hormones and did training on such
How was your experience with Dana McQueen at RMA of Northern California?
Dr. McQueen was/is very knowledgeable and knows the world of IVF and all it's intricacies. At the time I was in IVF with her, I was constantly doing my own research and in IVF groups listening to other people's experiences and stories. I had a lot of questions for Dr. McQueen about some of the differences in protocol that other people were trying in their IVF cycles, and Dr. McQueen would explain why and when those differences were necessary and if or when they would apply to me and under what circumstances. My favorite part about this entire experience was just how quick the response times were, even after hours and on weekends. Dr. McQueen did not falter or hesitate with information and explaining the plan of action, it seemed as if she knew exactly what the plan was inside and out and didn't have to research or think twice before confirming with me. My only feedback is that there were some pieces of information I didn't know or weren't explained to me that I had to dig to find out through online searching (like info regarding embryo ratings, a 3-day egg vs. a 5-day egg and why one is used over the other, why exactly some of my embryos were discarded, etc). I would like to have seen her more often during some of my visits but I understand she's constantly in demand and it makes sense why she only saw me for the big things and not the check-ins. All in all, I would see Dr. McQueen again in a heartbeat if we decide for another bebe. She's the reason why I'm a mother now.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dana McQueen at RMA of Northern California?
1. Do your research and bring your questions 2. Take notes -- it's not all going to make sense at first. 3. If something doesn't make sense, don't be afraid to ask. You can't go wrong with any of the doctors at RMA SF, and Dr. McQueen is no exception.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dana McQueen at RMA of Northern California?
Doctor McQueen's response time was incredibly fast, she did not leave me hanging when I would ask questions through the app and never left me feeling like she was too busy or too important to respond to me in a thorough manner. In the beginning of the IVF scheduling, my insurance dropped the ball and I sent a message to Dr. McQueen about being upset, not knowing it was my insurance's fault, and she consoled me and messaged my husband to check in on him and let him know that this process can be stressful. Her "bedside" manner was good.
Describe the protocols Dana McQueen used in your cycles at RMA of Northern California and their degree of success.
My IVF protocol went something like this: Day 1 - The first day of the IVF cycle marked by having a period Day 3 - Follistim/gonal is started + Menopur started, injected in abdomen. Both of these are injected for 10 days to 12 days. Day 10 - ultrasound to check egg growth. If we need a few more days then we inject Cetrotide to prevent early ovulation. Trigger shot: this was around day 14 or so — two medications leuprolide and HCG dual trigger. Doctors will tell you exactly what day and hour in the evening to inject this - about 48-72 hours before egg retrieval. And I was personally on Lovenox along with this protocol. During this protocol, there were multiple visits to the IVF clinic where ultrasounds and blood work were done often.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Alizea Hernandez Perez)
Alizea and team were good, they let me know how and when to inject the hormones and did training on such (had a choice between in person or online)
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Strengths: Effective communication, quick response times, don't make you wait or treat you like a number, in house lab = faster processing times (a HUGE plus) Weaknesses: no online portal for blood work, results, have to sign a waiver to get your own medical records and lab work
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dana McQueen at RMA of Northern California.
Paid copay ~$4,500 for first batch of injections out of pocket. Rest was covered by insurance.The bill including medications, testing, transfer, procedures, etc was somewhere in the range of ~$25,000-$30,000 I believe, give or take.

2023, 35 Eggs Frozen
The [RMA of Northern California] clinic is conveniently located in SF downtown and close to the Bart/Muni station, so it was incredibly easy to attend regular check-ups without disrupting my daily routine or requesting any time off from work...I found everyone at the clinic to be both warm and skillful. I also had no issues communicating with staff via Spruce and appreciated having a tool that provides 24/7 support.
How was your experience with Alice Shapiro at RMA of Northern California?
Every individual's fertility journey is unique, and my situation was no exception. I'm definitely the "worried" patient with plenty of "what if" questions and Dr Shapiro always had an answer or a plan of action for every step of the process. One of the most comforting aspects of the experience was learning that Dr. Shapiro herself would be performing the egg retrieval. It was heartening to know that the person overseeing my fertility treatment and who was already familiar with my medical history would be the one carrying out the procedure. This added a sense of ease and trust that is invaluable in such a delicate process.
Don't be afraid to ask questions!
The egg retrieval process is undoubtedly a sensitive one, and from the moment I stepped into the clinic until the final moments of the procedure, Dr. Shapiro and her team provided unwavering support and care, making the journey remarkably smooth. Dr. Shapiro's approachability and warmth further elevated the entire experience. She made herself available to address any questions or concerns I had, no matter how small, and her genuine care for her patients was evident in every interaction.
Initially, we had to postpone the medication cycle due to an unexpected large cyst in one of my ovaries. Interestingly, it was Dr. Shapiro who discovered the cyst before my medical provider could. While this news could have been unsettling, Dr. Shapiro's feedback and guidance immediately put me at ease. Her ability to communicate complex medical information in a reassuring manner made the situation feel less scary and overwhelming.She skillfully timed the process to ensure that the cyst did not interfere with the subsequent medication cycle. Her precise planning and careful monitoring allowed me to grow the follicles without any harm to my ovaries, which was a tremendous relief.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
The clinic is conveniently located in SF downtown and close to the Bart/Muni station, so it was incredibly easy to attend regular check-ups without disrupting my daily routine or requesting any time off from work.
15k +-
2023, Successful
Dr. McQueen truly cares about her patients and their outcomes...was really invested in our success...communicated via Spruce (their messaging app) and called when needed...always felt personally cared for...was willing to change course or recommend other options...was paying attention to the details of my treatment and personally making recommendations
can't say enough good things about RMA Northern California. I flew across the country to work with them...patient centric...truly liked every person I met...everyone was on a team...biggest strength of this office is their communication...Sophia was such a rockstar nurse! She was incredibly organized, responsive, and kind
How was your experience with Dana McQueen at RMA of Northern California?
Dr. McQueen truly cares about her patients and their outcomes. During the course of our treatment, I felt like she was really invested in our success. So often, I feel like its extremely difficult to actually talk with a doctor or get any of their time. Our experience with Dr. McQueen was the exact opposite. She communicated via Spruce (their messaging app) and called when needed. I was never left waiting for answers or wondering if anyone would get back to me. I know she probably has a lot of patients but I always felt personally cared for. Another really important factor for me was that she was willing to change course or recommend other options. It's clear that there isn't just one playbook - Dr. McQueen was paying attention to the details of my treatment and personally making recommendations that ultimately resulted in a successful pregnancy.
Don't hesitate to ask questions or get clarification. I never once felt like a burden and I always got a full explanation that I felt confident in.
We found Dr. McQueen after a long struggle with recurrent pregnancy loss. We live outside Washington DC and assumed we would easily find a fertility clinic that could help us diagnose the cause of our issues and guide us through the IVF process. Unfortunately, after meeting with two clinics in our area, we were shocked at how impersonal and cold the process seemed. I found Dr. McQueen through listening to podcasts and googling experts in this field. From the first time we met over a telehealth appointment, I felt cared for, heard, and understood. She was extremely knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I felt fully confident that she was the doctor we needed to work with and we decided to fly across the country for treatment. It was the best decision we could have ever made! Dr. McQueen was available and communicative (as is the entire team and nursing staff at RMA). This process can be stressful and I always felt like she fully answered all of our questions and got back to us so quickly. It felt like she was the quarterback of our fertility journey and I could just focus on going through the treatments. It was honestly such a relief after several years of struggling to find the right team and fit.
For the first retrieval we did a natural start. We tried estrogen priming for the second retrieval and also added in HGH. This helped immensely with my follicles growing more evenly and this is the retrieval that resulted in our pregnancy! I found her to be thoughtful in understanding how my body reacted during the first cycle and then implementing changes as needed.
Sophia was such a rockstar nurse! She was incredibly organized, responsive, and kind. Being an out of state patient comes with its challenges and she went above and beyond to help me. She did all of the research and helped me find a location to do remote monitoring in my area. She also helped me figure out all of the logistics like when I needed to fly out and changing timing for meds, etc. Like Dr. McQueen, I felt like she was really on my team. Her communication was always perfect - she never made a mistake and I always had whatever I needed well in advance. She went the extra mile on things like calling to double check I had all of the meds I needed or making sure I didn't have any questions about the trigger. When Sophia wasn't available or out of office, the communications with the other nurses were also seamless. Because of Spruce, it always felt like everyone had all of the information they needed. I wasn't worried that something would get lost in translation or the shuffle. This really lets you just be a patient and not feel like you have to manage all of the behind the scenes details.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
I can't say enough good things about RMA Northern California. I flew across the country to work with them so I guess that speaks for itself! If I had to describe it in one word it would be - patient centric. I met most of the doctors there through different ultrasound appts and retrievals and I truly liked every person I met. It just felt like everyone was on a team and valued their patients. I think the biggest strength of this office is their communication. I've seen a lot of doctors on this journey and I've never experienced such a responsive environment (whether it be in the office or over Spruce).
I had insurance coverage and just paid for genetic testing.
2020 - 2023, Successful
Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
I came to Dr. Morin with a lot of physical & emotional baggage from past failed IVF attempts at other clinics - he knew my full history and wasn't intimated at all by my persistent questions, tears, and need for reassurance....He'll explain that "this has really good research behind it and I feel confident it will help" OR "hey, this idea doesn't have the best studies behind it, but there's a chance it may help" - which was really empowering to me to make informed decisions and didn't offer me false hope.
RMA of NorCal has a fresh, clean, new, feel to it. They have tea and coffee in the waiting room - which is a nice touch when you're waiting for monitoring. The front desk staff is friendly & making follow up appointments is easy.... Vicki was very compassionate and hopped on the phone with me when I was feeling nervous about not having my partner with me during a retrieval (in the height of COVID). She was warm, compassionate, and reassuring.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Update: I have now undergone three transfers with Dr. Morin & RMA. The first was unfortunately a biochemical loss. He was kind, compassionate, and understanding throughout my grieving process and worked with me over the following months to come up with an alternative plan. The new plan worked and I delivered a healthy baby for the first time after many failed cycles at other clinics. When it came time for a sibling cycle, I had no hesitation about entrusting my care to him again. I am currently pregnant with my second child from the same cohort of embryos as my first. Please see my original review below for more details on my experience. I came to Dr. Morin with a lot of physical & emotional baggage from past failed IVF attempts at other clinics - he knew my full history and wasn't intimated at all by my persistent questions, tears, and need for reassurance. He stayed highly involved in my care throughout the course of treatment and I spoke with him more than any of the nurses or other clinic staff (a big difference from past clinics for me). One thing I really appreciate about Dr. Morin is his ability and willingness to explain the clinical decisions he's making or recommending. He'll explain that "this has really good research behind it and I feel confident it will help" OR "hey, this idea doesn't have the best studies behind it, but there's a chance it may help" - which was really empowering to me to make informed decisions and didn't offer me false hope. He's very upfront with chances of success and potential risks, but approaches the hard conversations with so much compassion it makes the tough pills easier to swallow. When I wasn't having the response I was hoping for in an IVF retrieval cycle, he spent significant time with me going over the pros and cons of moving forward with a retrieval vs converting to an IUI. I was super emotional about the decision, but he brought so much clarity to the situation and helped me make a choice I felt comfortable with. I've gone through multiple egg retrievals with other doctors and, by far, my favorite retrieval was with Dr. Morin. In the past, I've had a nurse walk me into the OR and get me set up and the Doc just whizzes in at the last minute when I'm already getting sleepy - not with Dr. Morin, he was completely engaged from pre-op to falling asleep and was one of the first people I remember when waking up. He walked me from pre-op to the OR, talked me through getting positioned, what I would be feeling as they start to gave me medicine - and had a great music selection going (Hamilton!). 10/10- would highly recommend an egg retrieval with Dr. Morin. During my second retrieval, Dr. Morin was at their other office and my retrieval was performed by Dr. Kaser - who was also stellar in every way. I saw Dr. Morin at the majority of my monitoring appointments, but when I didn't the other docs were just as superb. Dr. Kort performed several of my monitoring ultrasounds and he always brought a very calming energy with him, which I appreciated. Overall, Dr. Morin is a phenomenal physician. He is extremely well-qualified, an excellent communicator, and understands the importance of his work. I have not undergone an embryo transfer at this point with Dr. Morin, but know that even if I do not have success with a transfer, I would not hesitate to recommend him to friends & family.
Ask lots of questions - he's willing to answer. Take a close look at your medication protocol before ordering meds and ask about which meds you'll need on which days and if there is a chance you won't need any of them. I saved a lot of money by not ordering all of my meds up front - turned out I stimmed faster that anticipated and didn't end up needing all of them.
I truly felt like I was Dr. Morin's only patient. He was engaged in my care and took my extensive fertility history into account when planning next steps. Dr. Morin was incredibly responsive throughout my treatment, particularly through the messaging app the doctors & nurses use to communicate with patients. I always, always got a response the same day, but it was unusual to wait longer than 10 minutes for a response. Dr. Morin always greets me by name and uses my name throughout conversation & in written correspondence, which is a really nice touch and is grounding to me as an anxious patient.
We used an antagonist protocol for my retrievals. The first retrieval we tried adding in a clomid for a few days at the start, which ended up not being as obviously helpful as we hoped and we skipped it on the second try.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
RMA of NorCal has a fresh, clean, new, feel to it. They have tea and coffee in the waiting room - which is a nice touch when you're waiting for monitoring. The front desk staff is friendly & making follow up appointments is easy. The front desk & billing do not use the messaging app and I communicated with them over email mostly. They were able to get insurance approval quickly most of the time. One thing to know about the clinic is that parking can be a bit rough - there's a garage across the street that's a bit difficult to navigate (teeny-tiny spaces). You check-in with security on entering the building, and they will tell you which elevator to get on that will send you to the correct floor. (I hopped on the wrong elevator the first time and ended up in the wrong spot, to be sure to get on the one they tell you.) The office is walking distance to the Ferry Building, and I always thought it was nice to be able to stroll over to water front and grab a snack after my appointments.
Strong preference for single embryo transfer, with a solid rationale for his opinion.

2020 - 2021, Successful
You really couldn't ask for a more kind, compassionate, thoughtful physician than Dr. Kaser. He was truly engaged in my care and invested in my outcome. Dr. Kaser is thoughtful in his communication and really takes his time to explain every detail of treatment so I always knew what to expect next....I will never forget the day he called me with positive pregnancy test results! I'm pretty sure he was even more excited than I was! (I was still shocked!) I am so grateful for Dr. Kaser!
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of Northern California?
You really couldn't ask for a more kind, compassionate, thoughtful physician than Dr. Kaser. He was truly engaged in my care and invested in my outcome. Dr. Kaser is thoughtful in his communication and really takes his time to explain every detail of treatment so I always knew what to expect next. He never rushed me in my appointments and gave me ample time to ask questions. Part of my treatment plan included a procedure that was both physically painful and emotionally distressing for me. Dr. Kaser took his time before, after, and during the procedure to make sure I was ready, to check-in with me, and to support me as I recovered my composure after. He gave me choices ("do you want to keep going or stop?") and respected my autonomy and decision making. He gave me the information I needed to make informed choices & was willing to listen to my ideas as we made treatment decisions. I will never forget the day he called me with positive pregnancy test results! I'm pretty sure he was even more excited than I was! (I was still shocked!) I am so grateful for Dr. Kaser!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Kaser at RMA of Northern California?
Don't be afraid to ask questions, he is more than happy to explain his thought-process. He'll take his time to make sure you fully understand and are comfortable moving forward.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Kaser at RMA of Northern California?
Dr. Kaser was incredibly engaged in my care from start to finish. He was always responsive to my questions via their messaging app. It's a little thing - but I really appreciated how he would send emoji's in the app with his messages (a smiley face, etc), it made me feel like I was chatting with a real person (and I was!). Dr. Kaser always greeted me by my full name and made me feel welcomed in the clinic.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Northern California.
While I didn't see the nursing staff frequently in the clinic, I had a lot of communication with them over the messaging app. They were quick to answer questions, send over prescription refills, and make sure I had orders ready for outside monitoring etc. There is some overlap between the clinic nurses and the Pre-op/PACU nurses who take care of you if you have a retrieval or surgery, which I think is really nice for continuity of care!
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
The clinic itself is beautiful and easily accessible. Everything is clean, fresh, and the equipment feels state-of-the-art. I have reason to believe their IVF is top-notch as I had better results at RMA of Northern California in my 30s than I did as a younger IVF patient elsewhere in my 20s. They have a screen in the transfer room that gives you a live feed of your embryo being prepped before your transfer. I've done a lot of transfers elsewhere, and I had never seen anything like that before! My partner and I love that we were able to see the embryo being prepared in real time and not just a photo like at other clinics. (Of course, they also provided a print of the embryo, which I think is a lovely keepsake.)
Daniel Kaser
San Francisco

Dr. Morin saw me at nearly all appointments and always took the extra time/care to answer all my questions and help assuage any concerns I had. He was empathetic & compassionate while also being data driven. I really appreciated this approach...He is very clear and crisp with his communication while being empathetic. He is SUPER responsive--I honestly don't know how he gets back to everyone so quickly on the spruce app. I know this is a wild example, but one time I didn't have a med for the trigger shot and he met me on a Saturday to give me a dose they had at the clinic so I could have a good outcome (I believe this trigger shot led to our insanely positive outcome of 17 embryos--10 of which were PGS normal). D
The nursing staff [at RMA of Northern California] was always very communicative over the spruce app and got back to me quickly. They were very supportive when trying to navigate insurance and finding the lowest cost meds...$15K for the egg retrieval + IVF monitoring etc and then ~$4K for the transfer cycle. Overall, the prices were comparable with the other two clinics I was looking into but went with RMA because the doctors seemed better.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Dr.Morin is by far the best doctor I've ever had--I'm honestly sad to be leaving RMA next week to graduate to an OB. He is very clear and crisp with his communication while being empathetic. He is SUPER responsive--I honestly don't know how he gets back to everyone so quickly on the spruce app. I know this is a wild example, but one time I didn't have a med for the trigger shot and he met me on a Saturday to give me a dose they had at the clinic so I could have a good outcome (I believe this trigger shot led to our insanely positive outcome of 17 embryos--10 of which were PGS normal). Dr. Morin performed by egg retrieval and transfer--he's a master at what he does and we're lucky to have him in the Bay Area. You'll be lucky if you get to work with him! Could not recommend more highly!!!
Come with your questions--he's very communicative and will go through all your questions/concerns at your visit. I was a very proactive patient and had a lot of questions but I think he gave the appropriate level of information for any patient that doesn't want to get into the science behind every med/decision being taken.
We did an antagonist protocol because I was an OHSS risk. We triggered with a Lupron + Ovidrel trigger. We ended up retrieving 37 eggs, 27 were mature, 21 fertilized, 17 embryos and 10 were PGS normal. We did two transfers--we first tried an unmedicated cycle which was unsuccessful. We then tried a medicated cycle and I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Northern California.
The nursing staff was always very communicative over the spruce app and got back to me quickly. They were very supportive when trying to navigate insurance and finding the lowest cost meds.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Strengths - Incredible experience. I was always in and out in no time and 95% of the time would see one of the 3 doctors (probably 80% of the time saw Dr.Morin and the rest of the time saw Dr.Kaser if Dr.Morin was out or in the OR). The doctors & embryology lab are best in class--the clinic is new and as such they have the most cutting edge technology. The clinic is open 365 days a year--I went in for an appt on Thanksgiving and I was grateful they were open. All 3 of the doctors are fab--you'll be in good hands with any of them! I honestly can't think of any weaknesses--the RMA team has turned what started out to be a scary, lonely journey in infertility into an incredibly positive and humanizing experience. The level of attention I got at every appointment was top notch and I never felt like an after thought or passed around.
I unfortunately didn't have insurance coverage and it cost ~$15K for the egg retrieval + IVF monitoring etc and then ~$4K for the transfer cycle. Overall, the prices were comparable with the other two clinics I was looking into but went with RMA because the doctors seemed better.
Strong preference for single embryo transfer (candidly, I wanted to do two but he talked me out of it for the high risk issues)
San Francisco

Dr. Jonathan Kort's exceptional care from the initial consultation to egg retrieval...He called me the evening before my appointment just to check in with me about how I was feeling...explaining every single part of IVF to us—even going so far as to draw scientific diagrams on a whiteboard...For both egg retrievals, I was on around 450 units of Gonal F...I had 40 eggs total (from two egg retrievals), 37 of which were mature, 34 were fertilized, and 12 made it to the blastocyst stage.
The nursing staff at RMA is just incredible. From doing quick and painless blood draws to providing clear explanations and demonstrations of preparing and administering injections...My insurance covered nearly everything except for egg freezing, ICSI, and genetic testing. We paid about $10k out of pocket for each retrieval...you will always get to speak to an actual person—same day...They use an app called Spruce to communicate
How was your experience with Jonathan Kort at RMA of Northern California?
I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Kort. From the minute my husband and I walked into his office, we knew we were in the most capable hands. Dr. Kort spent so much time, more than should be expected of a doctor, explaining every single part of IVF to us—even going so far as to draw scientific diagrams on a whiteboard, which my husband (a scientist) appreciated. He personally called me several times throughout IVF just to ask me how I was feeling. He was available to directly to every single day, either through phone call or text. It actually made me worry about his work/life balance—I've never met anyone so completely dedicated to his work. One of the things I appreciated most about him was that he listens to and believes women about their experiences; when I told him my fears about pain and trauma from all the parts of IVF (the needles, the egg retrieval, the HSG test, etc.) he listened with compassion and ensured I wouldn't ever be too uncomfortable—and I wasn't! I had a relatively pain-free IVF if you can believe it. He was there for us, really and truly there for us, every step of the way, from consultation to the creation of our embryos, and the eternal wait for the results from the genetic testing of our embryos. We ended up getting over 40 eggs, 3 of which turned into healthy high-grade embryos that are now frozen for implantation post-pandemic. We can't wait to continue our parenthood journey with Dr. Kort once it's safe again.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jonathan Kort at RMA of Northern California?
Know you are in the best hands possible. Trust, relax, and rejoice about the path you're about to embark on. IVF doesn't have to be scary and stressful.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jonathan Kort at RMA of Northern California?
I have nothing but the high enough praise for Dr. Kort's exceptional care from the initial consultation to egg retrieval. Of the many wonderful anecdotes I have to share, one stands out in my mind—I had heard that the HSG test was horrifically painful and so was terrified to have the procedure, which Dr. Kort knew. He called me the evening before my appointment just to check in with me about how I was feeling and assure me that if I was in pain at any point during the procedure, we would stop and find another way forward. That call helped me to trust him and dispel my anxiety. Despite my blocked tubes, the HSG ended up not being that painful because he was very gentle and quick during the procedure.
Describe the protocols Jonathan Kort used in your cycles at RMA of Northern California and their degree of success.
For both egg retrievals, I was on around 450 units of Gonal F, 20 units of low dose HCG and 1 vial of Centrotide for around 9 days before my trigger shot, which was Lupron both times. We used ICSI to inject sperm into the eggs. I had 40 eggs total (from two egg retrievals), 37 of which were mature, 34 were fertilized, and 12 made it to the blastocyst stage. Of those, we ended up with 3 healthy (determined by genetic testing) high-grade embryos to freeze for implantation. I'm very happy with these results!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Luciana Svilpa)
The nursing staff at RMA is just incredible. From doing quick and painless blood draws to providing clear explanations and demonstrations of preparing and administering injections, the level of communication, attention, and care was outstanding. During my HSG test, one nurse held my hand throughout, keeping my attention directed at her rather than on the uncomfortable procedure, distracting me with light conversation. She was an angel.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
RMA Northern California is a state of the art clinic with world-class doctors and staff. They are highly communicative—you will always get to speak to an actual person—same day. They took care of dealing with my insurance, which was a huge relief, and were completely transparent about billing. There were no hidden fees or financial surprises afterward. They have plenty of nurses so wait times are never too bad, and very flexible hours to accommodate work schedules. They use an app called Spruce to communicate, which was one of the things I loved the most about being an RMA patient. Any question, no matter how small, is answered right away.
Monitoring appointments at RMA were an efficient well-oiled machine—easy in, easy out.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jonathan Kort at RMA of Northern California.
Describe Jonathan Kort's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Northern California.
I have not had embryo transfer yet; it was canceled due to COVID-19.

2023, Unknown Success
RMA has the best process set up, from the induction/reception to the nursing and the doctors. It is super easy to communicate with RMA via the Spruce app, there are no delays, it is fast and efficient. When in the clinic the team knows exactly what to do and when. Scheduling appointments is easy and uncomplicated. The egg retrieval procedure is thoughtful and managed very well to align with the tight timeline. The Clinic itself is modern, comfortable and well maintained. All the staff work as a team.
How was your experience with Martha Noel at RMA of Northern California?
Dr. Noel understood us, she was accommodating to our questions, ideas and always provided us with advice and guidance. She welcomed the dialogue about different treatment strategies so that together we could come up with the right path for our needs. She also seems to be invested in our journey, showing sympathy in the down moments and cheering us on in the up moments. We also like her professionalism and believe she is very capable and experienced and applies that in her practice. We certainly believe we found the best doctor to help us on our fertility journey.
Describe the protocols Martha Noel used in your cycles at RMA of Northern California and their degree of success.
We tried different protocols along the way Cycle 1: Estradiol before cycle start (2xday), 300 Folistim, 150 Menopur, Ganirelix (1/day), result: 6 eggs retrieved, 5 matured, 1 embryo that passed PGT test Cycle 2: Estradiol before cycle start (2xday),300 Folistim, 150 Menopur, Ganirelix (1/day), Omnitrope 50units - alternate days during stim, result: premature ovulation, no eggs retrieved Cycle 3: Estradiol before cycle start (2xday),300 Folistim, 150 Menopur, Ganirelix (2/day), Omnitrope 50units - alternate days during stim result: 6 eggs retrieved, 6 matured, 0 embryos reached Blastocyst Cycle 4: Estradiol before cycle start (2xday),150 Folistim, 300 Menopur, Ganirelix (2/day), no Omnitrope result: 5 eggs retrieved, 5 matured, 3 embryos reached Blastocyst, all 3 abnormal after PGT test Cycle 5: Estradiol before cycle start (2xday)150 Folistim, 300 Menopur, Ganirelix (2/day), no Omnitrope, Metformin 500mg result: 4 eggs retrieved, 4 matured, 1 embryos reached Blastocyst, all 1 abnormal after PGT test Cycle 6: Estradiol before cycle start (2xday),150 Folistim, 300 Menopur, Ganirelix (2/day), Omnitrope 25 units every day of stims. Metformin 500mg result: 8 eggs retrieved, 7 matured, 2 embryos reached Blastocyst, 1 normal embryo after PGT test Cycle 7: Estradiol before cycle start (2xday),150 Folistim, 300 Menopur, Ganirelix (2/day), Omnitrope 25 units 10 dyas before start of meds, Metformin 1500mg result: 8 eggs retrieved, 8 matured, 2 embryos reached Blastocyst, all 2 abnormal after PGT test
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California.
RMA works via the Spruce App. It is a fantastic way to communicate. The staff is super responsive at any time of the day. If my primary care team is not there, then someone else will jump in. This is one of the reasons we chose RMA, because they really really really have this one figured out. It is efficient, fast, easy and still personal.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Martha Noel at RMA of Northern California.
Each cycle is around 17000USD excluding the medication and PGT testing.
Describe Martha Noel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Northern California.
RMA has a policy to transfer one embryo at a time.
Martha Noel

2023, Unsuccessful
Dr. McQueen was very personable and informative at our initial consultation and was receptive to my requests for my fertility treatment. I only saw her that one time and she was hoping to be present for my egg retrieval but it was cancelled because I ovulated on my own... She was very sympathetic and available for us to talk through our concerns and advocated for us. She discussed how she would change the protocol in a future cycle to avoid a cancelled cycle.
RMA is great with proactive, timely communication. Everyone is very friendly and compassionate. It was more difficult to connect with the finance department in a timely manner but we were always contacted back. We’ve had a great overall experience so far...Dr. McQueen was very personable and informative at our initial consultation and was receptive to my requests for my fertility treatment...She listened to me when I asked for less medications and answered all of our questions.
How was your experience with Dana McQueen at RMA of Northern California?
Dr. McQueen was very personable and informative at our initial consultation and was receptive to my requests for my fertility treatment. I only saw her that one time and she was hoping to be present for my egg retrieval but it was cancelled because I ovulated on my own. I was not prepared for this at all and she said this was the first time it happened to her in her five years of practice, although she was aware of it, based on colleagues’ experiences. She was very sympathetic and available for us to talk through our concerns and advocated for us. She discussed how she would change the protocol in a future cycle to avoid a cancelled cycle.
As with any doctor, ask lots of questions and advocate for what you need. You know your body best!
Dr. McQueen is a compassionate and thoughtful doctor. I requested a test for endometriosis because of a suspected diagnosis and she worked with me and did a complete early pregnancy loss panel and outlined all of the contributing factors to early pregnancy loss. She listened to me when I asked for less medications and answered all of our questions.
Dr. McQueen primed me for my cycle with low dose estrogen (estrace). I then started follistim and menopur and added in ganirelix part way through the cycle. My cycle was cancelled due to ovulation. She said in a future cycle she would start early with Lupron to prevent ovulation, increase the dosage of follistim and monitor my LH levels more closely.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Hanna)
Hanna was very proactive and detailed in her communication. Great overall experience.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
The egg retrieval part of the IVF cycle cost just under, $17,000, not including medications. Medications cost $3400. Gratefully, the finance department, I believe with the support and advocacy of Dr. McQueen, refunded us for the whole cycle because of the cancelled retrieval and we just had to pay for the meds.
Describe Dana McQueen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Northern California.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Northern California.
I don’t actually know if the egg retrieval was cancelled due to clinic error or not. If my LH levels were monitored earlier on in the cycle, it’s possible that the cancellation could have been prevented, but not all of my follicles were mature. Knowing my advanced maternal age and that I told my doctor that I often ovulate earlier could have been a signal to start with a different protocol but this was my first IVF cycle so it’s possible that my body just overrode the protocol and the doctor learned from that and is able to adjust the protocol for next time.

2023, 12 Eggs Frozen
Dr.Shapiro began my consultation by asking about me and where I was in life. No judgement or rush. She genuinely cared and was there to listen. She was honest and transparent with the data of freezing at my age and that was very important to me...Trust her. I walked-in into this experience skeptical because of my age and the data of a live birth rates. But how I ended up responding and how positive Dr.Shapiro felt, made me realize that I wasn’t just another patient.
[RMA of Northern California] Strengths, the entire care team. Communication amongst nursing staff could be better. But everyone is very kind and compassionate. The blood draw nurses were awesome at creating a painless environment. The OR nurses were a well-oiled machine and just the kindest people. I was well taken care of...She [Dr. Shapiro] genuinely cared and was there to listen. She was honest and transparent with the data of freezing at my age and that was very important to me.
How was your experience with Alice Shapiro at RMA of Northern California?
As a patient who was doing this without a partner, her positive attitude and enthusiasm of how well I was responding to the medication at my age helped me stay positive. She was rooting for me, even when I found it hard to stay positive at times, because getting pregnant is a numbers game. It’s easy to spin reading articles or side-effects to medications. Dr.Shapiro stopped me from spinning by reminding me to ask her anything if I was worried. I also loved that she proactively put me on meds that would help prevent OHSS. I was cared for before, during and after my retrieval. It was the best outcome and experience that exceeded my expectations.
I started two injections on day 3 of my period, Gonal F and Menopur after my ultrasound. My baseline was 17 follicles. Day 7 of my period I added the cetrotide injection to the other two. I started to go to the clinic every 2 to 3 days during these injections. My follicles were growing at a steady rate. Towards the last week, I started to feel my ovaries become very heavy and it was tiring to walk for extended periods. A hot water bag or compress was very helpful. And I was going to the clinic every day for the last week. From start to finish, I had 11 days of 3 daily injections. On day 10 the Gonal F med to mature eggs dosage was dropped by 75mg and then on day 12 the trigger shot plus start of an oral medication to prevent OHSS. Day 14 was my retrieval.
The nursing staff was a bit of a revolving door, but that’s expected in a clinic where you need to be seen almost daily. All the nurses I had were great. My only critique would be that their hand-offs weren’t as good as it could’ve been. For example, if the Dr made the nurse aware that I was going to be away for a couple of days the note in the chart was ignored by the next nurse who saw me to the one who scheduled me. Their own internal miscommunication had me spinning as to whether I should cancel my plans of being out of town for two days would affect my retrieval. It wasn’t until the doctor stepped in to say no it was fine for me to be out put me at ease.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
The entire egg retrieval process from consultation to retrieval procedure, including labs and ultrasounds were around $8500. Meds cost around $5500. Total $14k.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Northern California.
Just the miscommunication on whether I could be out of w for two consecutive days during the process that the doctor had cleared with me in advance before we started.

2022, Successful
I had the privilege of visiting Dr. Morin for two cycles. He possesses an exceptionally calm demeanor that immediately put me at ease from the moment I walked into his office. During my first visit, Dr. Morin exhibited an admirable level of patience, dedicating ample time to thoroughly explain every aspect of the process. His explanations were clear, concise, and delivered in a way that was easy to understand, alleviating any concerns I had. I felt genuinely listened to and respected throughout the entire consultation. Moreover, Dr. Morin's emphasis on ensuring my understanding of the medical information showcased his commitment to patient education and empowerment. This approach fostered a sense of trust and confidence in his care, making me feel safe and reassured about my health journey under his guidance.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
I was treated with so much respect and care while at RMA by both Dr. Morin and by the incredible nursing staff.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Liz Sunseri)
I recently had the privilege of being under the care of the remarkable staff at RMA, and I can confidently say that it was a healthcare experience like no other. From the front desk to the operating room and throughout regular visits, the team at RMA consistently demonstrated an unparalleled level of professionalism, warmth, and genuine care. One of the standout qualities of the staff at RMA is their unwavering dedication to making patients feel at home and comfortable, even in what can often be an uncomfortable healthcare setting. The front desk personnel greeted me with warm smiles and a welcoming attitude, setting the tone for a positive experience from the moment I walked through the door. Their efficiency and kindness in managing appointments and inquiries were impressive and greatly contributed to the overall smooth functioning of the clinic. Despite the early hours, they brought forth a contagious enthusiasm and dedication to ensuring the best possible experience for each patient. Overall, my experience with the staff at RMA was nothing short of exceptional. I cannot express enough how grateful I am for their tireless efforts. RMA truly stands out as a beacon of excellence in healthcare, thanks to their phenomenal staff.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
The clinic is conveniently located downtown and is easy to get to on both MUNI and BART. It's in a quiet building and is easy to come and go. As a patient, you have to go in quite frequently, like every other day, so choosing a convenient location is really important. They also have two other locations you can leverage if you're on the other side of town.

2022, Successful
I absolutely love Dr. Kort. From the moment we started working with him he's been kind, supportive, and compassionate. He clearly explained everything and I was never left with unanswered questions. I have my beautiful, healthy, and amazing, 6-month-old because of Dr. Kort and RMA and I'll forever be grateful...had a strong preference for single embryo transfer because there was no reason for us to transfer more than one. We completely agreed with this approach.
All of the RN’s and phlebotomists at RMA are wonderful. They’re so nice and helpful and easy to work with. I needed a quick prescription and they called it in instantly and I didn’t have to wait. All of my monitoring appointments and blood draws were quick and easy. They were also super responsive via Spruce and that made everything so much easier...Dr. Kort was always so patient and respectful. He listened to my concerns and my goals and created a plan for us. He made me feel supported and listened to.
How was your experience with Jonathan Kort at RMA of Northern California?
I absolutely love Dr. Kort. From the moment we started working with him he's been kind, supportive, and compassionate. He clearly explained everything and I was never left with unanswered questions. I have my beautiful, healthy, and amazing, 6-month-old because of Dr. Kort and RMA and I'll forever be grateful!
He’s always happy to answer questions so don’t be afraid to ask questions and get answers
We did an antagonist protocol for my retrieval: - 300 iu of follistim - 150 iu of menopur - 1 prefilled syringe of ganirelix - pregnyl for trigger Embryo Transfer: PIO Estrace
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Montesinos )
All of the RN’s and phlebotomists at RMA are wonderful. They’re so nice and helpful and easy to work with. I needed a quick prescription and they called it in instantly and I didn’t have to wait. All of my monitoring appointments and blood draws were quick and easy. They were also super responsive via Spruce and that made everything so much easier!
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Pros: - The staff is really nice, helpful and have great bedside manner. - the member communication app, Spruce, is amazing. They respond to questions quickly and easily and they provide you results quickly within the app. - Dr. Kort is primary doctor, but I interact with all of the doctors and they’re all really great. - Don’t be afraid to ask questions, even if you think it’s a silly question. They don’t treat you like any question is silly or unwarranted.
An egg retrieval is around $15k Frozen transfer is around $4k
Dr. Kort had a strong preference for single embryo transfer because there was no reason for us to transfer more than one. We completely agreed with this approach.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Kort was very compassionate and very knowledgeable. The first consultation appointment was very informative and he explained to us about the whole procedure and was very optimistic on our situation. He answered all of questions and has very good bedside manners...[he] only recommends eSet because of the complication of transferring two embryos at the same time...I didn't see my primary doctor for all my visits
The wait time [at RMA] was never more than 15 minutes. There were maybe once or twice when I had to wait a little longer but it wasn't too bad. I didn't see my primary doctor for all my visits but Dr. Morin and Dr. Kaser were very nice and knowledgeable as well. Other nurse practitioners that I saw for my monitoring appointments especially, Doris, was very nice and upbeat. The clinic opens 7 days a week and 365 days so that was a plus. The only thing that might be hassle would probably be the parking. It's hard to find street parking and it's expensive. But there's a parking lot across the street that I always park, they charge $3 for every 15 minutes.
How was your experience with Jonathan Kort at RMA of Northern California?
Ask a lot of questions and also ask for blood results. I noticed they don't have a portal to look at blood results where you can refer back to.
All my appointments were very thorough and any questions I had were answered. I love using the Spruce app because I was able to communicate through an texting app which I prefer than being on the phone.
150 IU of Menopur, 150 IU of Follistim, added Garnirelix on the 5th day. And then triggered with Leuprolide.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Liz)
Liz was my primary nurse and she was very responsive and has excellent communications. Very thorough about explaining and answering my questions. My prescriptions and dosage were explained very clearly.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
The wait time was never more than 15 minutes. There were maybe once or twice when I had to wait a little longer but it wasn't too bad. I didn't see my primary doctor for all my visits but Dr. Morin and Dr. Kaser were very nice and knowledgeable as well. Other nurse practitioners that I saw for my monitoring appointments especially, Doris, was very nice and upbeat. The clinic opens 7 days a week and 365 days so that was a plus. The only thing that might be hassle would probably be the parking. It's hard to find street parking and it's expensive. But there's a parking lot across the street that I always park, they charge $3 for every 15 minutes.
I had insurance coverage for IVF and medications so I paid around maybe 7k. and also 3k for PGT testing.
Dr. Kort only recommends eSet because of the complication of transferring two embryos at the same time.

2022, Successful
Scheduling [at RMA of Northern California] is very easy if you call SF number. PA can be better. Generally they do not call back. It is hard to get hold of them Front desk at SF is very responsive and helpful. I would love to mention [the front desk staff] was amazing in getting me on the wait list and helping me get an earlier apt. Wonderful staff overall...
How was your experience with Jonathan Kort at RMA of Northern California?
Dr Kort is a fantastic. He is knowledgeable, professional, genuine and super kind. He will go above and beyond to ensure the best care is given to you! I love the fact that he does not recommend unnecessary tests. He did NOT push me towards moving forward with any services at my consultation and truly felt that he wants the best for patients. He is AVAILABLE ALWAYS for you - which made me feel super secure. Exceptional bedside manner. I wish i could give him more than 10/10!
Just trust him. He will take care of you! Don't hesitate to ask questions!
I have nothing but great regards for Dr. Kort. He is super compassionate. I was meeting 8 other doctors (in parallel) after my terrible experience at CCRM. Right after my consultation I knew I was in the most capable hands. Dr. Kort had read my previous reports ahead of my apt and had anticipated questions I may have. I consulted to get answers for my RPL and if its a good idea to freeze embryos. He recommended that I don't "NEED" IVF but its a good idea given the RPL and for peace of mind. He spent time, explaining IVF process in detail on a whiteboard which I appreciated the most! He is AVAILABLE to answer any question and i have received responses pretty much right away or in less than an hour (at max) He checked upon me multiple times (asking how i was feeling) post egg retrieval and gave updates on the embryos( Day1, 5,6 and 7) . It actually made think about his passion and dedication towards his work. He is a great listener (which is really required). I had a good egg retrieval process (not a lot of pain/bloat etc). He took utmost care to ensure i was not over stimulated. I loved the way he kept tracking to adjust protocol. I am looking forward to my transfer cycle with him! Just an amazing doctor!
Antagonist protocol. 150 Gonal F, 150 Menopur, Cetrotide, Lupron trigger.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Scheduling is very easy if you call SF number. PA can be better. Generally they do not call back. It is hard to get hold of them Front desk at SF is very responsive and helpful. I would love to mention Brittany was amazing in getting me on the wait list and helping me get an earlier apt. Wonderful staff overall.
I had insurance coverage. I spent roughly 1000 bucks out of pocket

2020 - 2022, Unknown Success
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr. Morin speaks with a very calm demeanor, never seems like he is in a hurry. Even with my medical background, the information often given to us is a lot to process and he takes the time to answer all our questions without feeling rushed. Even with random questions we come up with after our appointments, his team is available to respond via the text app...Dr. Morin was willing to try a different treatment strategy even if it didn't look like it would make a difference...
The greatest strength the clinic [RMA of Northern California] has is the communication between team members; they seem to all be on the same page. I feel that we are talking to one unit. The only weakness I can think of is some emails regarding forms we needed to sign was vague in requesting it, but it was easily remedied and not even really a big deal...They [nurses] have been great especially with updating us with our egg donor's progress via texting app.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Dr. Morin was recommended to me by a co-worker and I switched doctors, I do not regret my decision at all. For all practical sense the other doctor was fine but I often felt rushed. We had one particular incident where we found ourselves at a fork in the road and needed to make a decision regarding our next step given new information. We felt overwhelmed and wanted some time to decide and honestly some guidance. She left the office to give my husband and I some time to decide. When she came back, we had additional questions for her, she instead of answering she rushed us which made us feel like an inconvenience. That was the last straw with her. In contrast, Dr. Morin speaks with a very calm demeanor, never seems like he is in a hurry. Even with my medical background, the information often given to us is a lot to process and he takes the time to answer all our questions without feeling rushed. Even with random questions we come up with after our appointments, his team is available to respond via the text app.
They have a "sister" clinics in northern California, one is San Francisco the other is Palo Alto. If you don't enjoy the parking availability and prices that going SF provides I recommend going to the Palo Alto clinic. You might see another doc but they are both great and I have nothing bad to say about either one.
I love Dr. Morin's office. Their team's response time is amazing. They have kept me updated with my donor's progress. I do not feel like I'm just another patient on their "conveyor line". I appreciate that they have several modes of communication available to us (i.e. phone, zoom, texting app, email). When we ask a question they do not make us feel like an inconvenience which is a stark contrast to the previous clinic we went to.
I'm sorry I do not remember my IVF meds I had to use or the specific doses, it was over a year ago. But remember, Dr. Morin was willing to try a different treatment strategy even if it didn't look like it would make a difference. It did not, same response, no ovary response, no egg(s) to retrieve. But he was instrumental is guiding me to use a donor egg and are currently in the process of getting out first retrieval from our known donor.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Northern California.
They have been great especially with updating us with our egg donor's progress via texting app.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
The greatest strength the clinic has is the communication between team members; they seem to all be on the same page. I feel that we are talking to one unit. The only weakness I can think of is some emails regarding forms we needed to sign was vague in requesting it, but it was easily remedied and not even really a big deal.
An estimated patient responsibility for "Donor IVF Freeze - All for PGT-A" bundle package is $18,650 with some outside organization charges of the following: Pharmacy $5K-7K Anesthesia $650 Embryo testing PGT-A $300 per sample Embryo testing PGT-M $400 per sample ($3000 probe development)

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
I feel like Dr. Kaser went out of his way to check on me as a patient. When think didn't go as expected, he had a new plan and reasoning behind it. He followed up with phone calls and it always felt that he cared. My only criticism is really not a bad one. Due to scheduling, I wasn't an to see Dr. Kaser from all of my procedures. That allowed me to see a team of 3 doctors, Dr. Morin and Dr. Kort as well...
RMA NorCal has a team of 3 doctors and a large support staff. I also saw 4 different nurse practitioners during ultrasound monitoring at the SF location. Since there are 2 locations and only 3 doctors, your main doctor might not always do all your procedures. They use a messaging app called Spruce that allows for great communication...The nursing team was very compassionate and organized. They have a great system, are efficient, are friendly, and have good follow through...
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of Northern California?
Listen, but also ask questions. He's great at answering.
Dr. Kaser and the other RMA doctors and staff are some of the kindest people I have encountered as a patient. Dr. Kaser is particularly caring, warm, realistic, but always encouraging and optimistic. He genuinely wants the best for his patients.
Describe the protocols Daniel Kaser used in your cycles at RMA of Northern California and their degree of success.
My first cycle was a moderate to high dose antagonist protocol of 300 FSH, 2 vials of Menopur, Cetrotide antagonist, and Pregnyl trigger. Cycle 2 was a letrozole flare with a lower dose of FSH. These two protocols did not work well for me, so the next cycle I did a clomid flare with a ovidrel and Lupron trigger. Some people respond differently to the medication than others. He also recommended an ERA before transfer since I have only a few embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Nancy)
The nursing team was very compassionate and organized. They have a great system, are efficient, are friendly, and have good follow through. There was a little confusion about my medication once (doctor said one thing and nurse said something else) but overall the nursing team is great.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Describe Daniel Kaser's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Northern California.
They recommend a single embryo transfer for PGT normal embryo. They informed me of the risks related to multiple transferred and that single people transfer has just as good results.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Northern California.
When my protocol changed for cycles to cycle, sometimes my nurse wasn't fully aware of the change.
Daniel Kaser
2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Kort] has an incredible gift to both make people feel they are collaborating with him while also remaining 10 steps ahead-exactly what an RE should be. His deep sensitivity, responsiveness, thoroughness, attentiveness, and patience while also being direct redefines patient care. He offers more than just good "bed-side manner" He is involved and engaged as if this were his life-there is nothing about him that is on the sidelines...
The clinic [RMA of Northern California] runs smoothly and people are friendly and there is an inclusive feel/environment. It is conveniently located. Sometimes, blood draws were challenging and I had to be poked multiple times. We were always seen right away and didn't have to wait long...The whole team is wonderful-Dr. Kort is so available however, I felt like most communicating happen directly with him...
How was your experience with Jonathan Kort at RMA of Northern California?
We were expecting to get pregnant, we weren't expecting to have our lives deeply impacted-and possibly forever changed- by his care. He is completely revolutionizing doctor-patient care with his deep level of involvement, commitment to and passion for having you feel both cared for AND achieving a desired outcome. He is the therapist of REs: empathic, attuned, warm, calm but also direct, honest and firm when needed. Like his colleagues, he is smart, but there is something unique about him-he knows reproductive endocrinology as if it's in his DNA. He was born to do this work. Endlessly patient, he will explain a difficult concept so clearly, with such precision, really offering an experience of true collaboration....however, he is always many steps ahead. We were a bit hesitant at first because he doesn't have the same experience as some of the other REs we had worked with (perhaps a strength) but that was put to rest right away--clearly an expert, possibly a genius. Even before starting a cycle with him, he was offering ideas that other REs hadn't thought of or taken the time to notice (Using a trigger shot to stop an estrogen producing cyst vs. staying on suppression meds for months that weren't effective). He is quick to think of solutions when cases get difficult, like running an RPL panel while still pregnant to see if levels are elevated (when levels weren't elevated previously) so he can use those results to make improvements for the next transfer cycle. My OBGYN refused to run the panel stating "we never run those while still pregnant" One level came back slightly elevated-to my surprise- and that small detail changes the next transfer protocol. Most importantly, he stressed a re-biopsy before transfer when my previous RE didn't think it was necessary and it turned up positive requiring a lot more treatment before we could move forward with our transfer.This is a testament to his thoroughness. As I write this, Dr. Kort is still communicating with me--extremely responsive-- (even though I am not in an active treatment cycle) really offering support during a difficult time. There were countless times when he would call me directly to answer the many questions I had sometimes off hours when we weren't flexible to accommodate his schedule. He consistently fit us in for consultations generously often literally answering questions before asked and easing anxiety-he remembered parts of the treatment plan that even I had forgotten-clearly on top of our plan and giving us such confidence in his expertise. At some point, I was very frustrated that we couldn't move on with our transfer and he was equally frustrated-so in it with us. Once I called in to speak with a nurse, as I was used to doing in my last clinic-where I never spoke with my RE directly, the nurse wasn't available and within two minutes Dr. Kort had called me back and asked if there was anything HE could do to help. He asked with such authentic humility. This is one of many examples that illustrate his responsiveness and availability. Our case is a bit complex and we haven't been the easiest patients to work with-a bit over-reactive in moments-emotions (and hormones) running high but Dr. Kort has been so patient, containing, grounding and extremely present when things have fallen apart--going beyond what any other RE would provide. He will also take into account what other REs have done/said (if in agreement) in order to get the best results-more concerned with your success than his ego. I have had multiple uterine biopsies and he is very skilled and gentle making that process a little less painful. When it came down to making very difficult decisions about how to proceed, Dr. Kort was so compassionate while letting us know honestly what he thought was the most efficient way forward. He is not perfect, still human, you need to, in moments, ask him to be direct. He can get caught with his involvement and passion and say things prematurely (That are still accurate). All that being said, he will likely be the most incredible physician you will work with in your lifetime and like us, you may end up feeling permanently inspired and changed by his deep humanity-a role model for all of us.
Don't worry about burdening him with your questions or concerns, he can handle it. He will match you and can pick up quickly on your style; if you want him to be direct, give an opinion he will do that.
I have never felt more respected by a medical professional in my entire life. Dr. Kort honestly felt like family. He has an incredible gift to both make people feel they are collaborating with him while also remaining 10 steps ahead-exactly what an RE should be. His deep sensitivity, responsiveness, thoroughness, attentiveness, and patience while also being direct redefines patient care. He offers more than just good "bed-side manner" He is involved and engaged as if this were his life-there is nothing about him that is on the sidelines. There is no one better.
Estrogen priming HGH (50 every other day) Menopur (150) Gonal-F (300) I really wanted to add HGH to the protocol. Resulted in one euploid embryo (age almost 41)
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Montesinos, RN)
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
The clinic runs smoothly and people are friendly and there is an inclusive feel/environment. It is conveniently located. Sometimes, blood draws were challenging and I had to be poked multiple times. We were always seen right away and didn't have to wait long.
Insurance covered most-we paid 10%. I think the total including transfer was $22,000 (not including additional ultrasounds and testing).
I think he prefers single embryo transfer but this was not relevant for us.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Northern California.
I wasn't told right away about results PGS-A testing results and had to ask. The original protocol left out HGH and I had to ask about that medication and how much to take.
2022, 22 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
He [Dr. Morin] answered my many worried questions in the beginning with a lot of patience and knowledge, and explaining all the science behind the process when I asked, which was what I was hoping for and gave me peace of mind. My egg freezing process was very clearly explained, and I knew after every appointment what were the next steps and as such felt very safe and cared for...Leuprolide trigger shot to avoid OHSS during the egg freezing process...
It's [RMA of Northern California] a great clinic! The doctors and nurses handled my case perfectly. I felt very cared for and felt like I knew at every stage what to do. They were also friendly and encouraging the whole way. I really liked the communication through the Spruce app as it allowed constant contact, getting frequent instructions about medications and answers to my questions through the process...
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
I was very worried at the beginning about OHSS. Dr. Morin eliminated this risk completely by using a leuprolide trigger shot. As such, my whole experience was seamless. He answered my many worried questions in the beginning with a lot of patience and knowledge, and explaining all the science behind the process when I asked, which was what I was hoping for and gave me peace of mind. My egg freezing process was very clearly explained, and I knew after every appointment what were the next steps and as such felt very safe and cared for. I had the same type of excellent experience during my egg retrieval, and again was very grateful for the level of care and professionalism with which such an important dream of mine was handled.
Work with him!
I asked a lot of detailed questions during the cycle or got worried about specific aspects of the process, since it was new to me. I always got prompt and very rigorous answers on the Spruce messaging app and in person. So I constantly felt very cared for.
Leuprolide trigger shot to avoid OHSS during the egg freezing process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Vicki Lee)
Extremely thorough with instructions, and prompt with answers on the messaging app.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
It's a great clinic! The doctors and nurses handled my case perfectly. I felt very cared for and felt like I knew at every stage what to do. They were also friendly and encouraging the whole way. I really liked the communication through the Spruce app as it allowed constant contact, getting frequent instructions about medications and answers to my questions through the process. Would recommend 100%, which is why I did my second egg freezing cycle there as well.

2021, Unsuccessful
2 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr Morin seemed professional if a bit abrupt/hurried sometimes. It seemed like the Spruce messaging system didn’t allow for much in-depth consultation about our protocol...He was responsive on Spruce but the medium of writing text messages made it feel less personal. We got less thorough responses to our questions and we had to set up calls with him separately to address our questions...
[RMA of Northern California Really convenient hours for going in for ultrasound, lots of early morning appointments so it won't disrupt work schedules as much. They were usually on-time with appointments and the blood draws went smoothly. Very responsive on Spruce, although it was a bad place to ask anything in-depth since responses were usually really short. And you had no idea who you'd be talking to on that app, it could be a nurse or the doctor or someone else...
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Dr Morin seemed professional if a bit abrupt/hurried sometimes. It seemed like the Spruce messaging system didn’t allow for much in-depth consultation about our protocol. Towards the end, after two failed egg retrieval cycles, they said they would only do one more egg retrieval with us and after that it would be donor eggs.
Be prepared with all your questions if you get to see him at your appointment. Also try to book calls if you can if you have a lot of questions during your cycle or to follow up about changes to protocols.
He was responsive on Spruce but the medium of writing text messages made it feel less personal. We got less thorough responses to our questions and we had to set up calls with him separately to address our questions. The doctors at the clinic seemed caring though, they would deliver the bad news over the phone to us.
We tried Clomid for 5 days first +150IU of Menopur, the second cycle we suggested a long lupron. This was due to DOR. Both didn't end up working well for us. I think mainly ICSI isn't good for DOR and the egg wouldn't fertilize.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Northern California.
Nursing staff were very professional and helpful at this clinic.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Really convenient hours for going in for ultrasound, lots of early morning appointments so it won't disrupt work schedules as much. They were usually on-time with appointments and the blood draws went smoothly. Very responsive on Spruce, although it was a bad place to ask anything in-depth since responses were usually really short. And you had no idea who you'd be talking to on that app, it could be a nurse or the doctor or someone else. Great waiting room area, and the whole egg retrieval process was smooth there (great communication with my husband about when to pick me up).
about $10,000 for our cycles, but we didn't get any fertilized embryos from them.
They didn't really have any strong suggestions on changes to protocols, nor did they suggest using conventional IVF fertilization

2021, Successful
Dr. Morin was always willing to connect in whatever way made sense for me. I had an initial consultation just me and him, and then a second meeting where my partner joined. He was always helpful in breaking down the complex information into easy to understand analogies to make sure that we understood exactly what the plan was and how we should move forward.
Their patient app is extremely easy to use and you can reach the nurses and doctors at any time of day. I was constantly amazed at how often it was one of the doctors responding directly to any questions or concerns. Flexibility: RMA truly worked around my schedule. I never felt like I had to bend my life to fit their timelines...I never waited more than 10-15 minutes in the waiting room before being taken back
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Dr. Morin was always warm and welcoming when I would see him. He was great at breaking down information to ensure complete understanding, and always took the time to answer my (very long) list of questions.
Ask whatever is on your mind! He is an amazing resource and was always so kind when answering even the most basic of questions.
Note: I did this for fertility preservation and not due to infertility, so results may be triggering to those struggling to conceive. I went through 3 rounds with Dr. Morin, all following a very similar protocol. I had no complications or risk factors, and was seeing him for fertility preservation (not actively trying to conceive) so my protocol was fairly straightforward. For each of my three cycles I started out with Gonal F (FSH) 225 units and Menopur (1 vial). In my first cycle they added a second vial of Menopur on the 5th day based on bloodwork. Each cycle I used Cetrotide, beginning on the 7th day of the first cycle, 5th day of the second cycle, and 6th day of the final cycle. On my second cycle they actually instructed me to take a dose of Cetrotide immediately after my appointment and then again with my nightly routine due to the quick growth rate. I had near daily bloodwork and follicle count appointments, and used Lupron 40 mg for my trigger, and these were taken on the 11th, 10th and 12th day of my three cycles respectively. Cycle one: (all embryos round) - 13 days of injections including trigger - 26 eggs retrieved, 8 healthy embryos Cycle two: (eggs only round) - 11 days of injections including trigger - 21 eggs retrieved, 18 mature Cycle three: (eggs only round) - 13 days of injections including trigger - 36 retrieved, 32 mature
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Overall, top notch experience. Their patient app is extremely easy to use and you can reach the nurses and doctors at any time of day. I was constantly amazed at how often it was one of the doctors responding directly to any questions or concerns. Flexibility: RMA truly worked around my schedule. I never felt like I had to bend my life to fit their timelines. During my third cycle, I wanted to get it in before the EOY for insurance reasons. I know many clinics avoid starting new cycles around the holidays, but RMA did not bat an eye. They helped me do the math to ensure I could finish the cycle before my holiday travel and that it would be safe and healthy to do so. Onsite: I never waited more than 10-15 minutes in the waiting room before being taken back, and similar timing once in the exam room. Daily checkins: I typically saw a NP for each of these visits (instead of the Doctor) but I didn't mind this and never asked to specifically see Dr. Morin. Blood work: they have an onsite lab and this was one of the easiest pieces. Once you did your exam you would just stop by the lab, take a seat, and be out the door in minutes
RMA was in-network with Progyny and Blue Cross insurance, so while I hit my out of pocket maximum for the year, all of my tests and procedures were covered.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Northern California.
At one point my coordinator sent me the incorrect protocol information via the patient portal. It was clear there was a copy/paste template and I was accidentally sent another patient's instructions (note: no PII or personal information was included). The message had the wrong trigger shot information (type and time). The coordinator immediately recognized the mistake, and not only send two follow up notes but also called to speak to me directly to apologize and ensure I knew the correct instructions. I am a big believe that mistakes happen (we are all human) and the way the clinic handled it to ensure I knew the right info was spot on.