9850 Genesee Ave
La Jolla, CA 92037

2019, Consult
Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Quaas spent a lot of time with us explaining embryo preservation and answering all of our questions. ... Dr. Quaas was amazing. He is very intelligent but also has fantastic bedside manner. He answered all of our questions and even did additional research for us when I had a question that he was not sure about. ... I am still in the process of starting embryo preservation with Dr. Quaas
Very clean, efficient, friendly staff [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center]. Not very long waiting times. Everyone is very helpful. Financial team is great, they give you an estimate of the cost depending on what procedures you select. I do not have any negative things to say. ... Amy Nelson is wonderful. She has responded to all of my e-mails promptly and thoroughly. ... I am still in the process of starting embryo preservation with Dr. Quaas
How was your experience with Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Alexander Quaas used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I am still in the process of starting embryo preservation with Dr. Quaas
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amy Nelson)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Very clean, efficient, friendly staff. Not very long waiting times. Everyone is very helpful. Financial team is great, they give you an estimate of the cost depending on what procedures you select. I do not have any negative things to say.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
We have not completed treatment yet so I am not sure the final cost
Describe Alexander Quaas's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Alexander Quaas
La Jolla

Dr Alexander [Quaas] is very friendly and supportive, even with patients with lower chances of pregnancy he has been very supportive and honest ... he takes his time explaining every single detail to me about my situation and the treatment and all. He is very supportive and honest. He made it clear that my case is not the easiest and that it will be a challenge to get me pregnant but still he is supportive and on top of everything.
Staff [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] are very friendly, the clinic is lovely and organized . Everyone is supportive and friendly I Bieber had any problem dealing with anyone. When I go I get greeted and treated nicely by everyone not just my nurse and dr ... Amy [nurse] is very nice and friendly , she is also very supportive and tries to gets back to me at the earliest whenever I have a question or need anything . She’s great
Dr. Quaas is very friendly and nice, he takes his time explaining every single detail to me about my situation and the treatment and all. He is very supportive and honest. He made it clear that my case is not the easiest and that it will be a challenge to get me pregnant but still he is supportive and on top of everything.
Be honest with the dr about your medical situation , financial and emotional as fertility treatment is not easy.
Dr Alexander is very friendly and supportive, even with patients with lower chances of pregnancy he has been very supportive and honest
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amy Nelson )
Amy is very nice and friendly , she is also very supportive and tries to gets back to me at the earliest whenever I have a question or need anything . She’s great
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Staff are very friendly, the clinic is lovely and organized . Everyone is supportive and friendly I Bieber had any problem dealing with anyone. When I go I get greeted and treated nicely by everyone not just my nurse and dr
Alexander Quaas

1 Egg Freezing (cancer)
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
Dr. Su was my fertility doctor and during the initial ultrasound found a giant tumor and was the person who ordered the MRI. ... Through the whole experience she was realistic, communicative, accessible, compassionate, and always inspired confidence that I was in good hands. ... I was on very high dosage of meds to produce results. I had very differently sized ovaries so the timing was critical. She had predicted 0-2 embryos and I ended up with 1.
I arrived to this clinic [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] because I am a UCSD patient in their OB/GYN office. The clinic was highly recommended, especially because of the lab. ... They are organized and provide top human-to-human contact and care. ... THey [nurses] are a wonderful team. They are on top of their schedules, attentive, responsive. The service couldn't be better.
How was your experience with Irene Su at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr. Su was my fertility doctor and during the initial ultrasound found a giant tumor and was the person who ordered the MRI. She was also the person who was able to offer me fertility preservation options due to the possible hysterectomy due to the tumor. Through the whole experience she was realistic, communicative, accessible, compassionate, and always inspired confidence that I was in good hands.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Irene Su at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
She is top-notch, and will always be direct with you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Irene Su at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr. Su always took the time to explain everything to me. She is direct and doesn't dance around issues, and I appreciated that.
Describe the protocols Irene Su used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We had a random start because of the cancer surgery date. I was on very high dosage of meds to produce results. I had very differently sized ovaries so the timing was critical. She had predicted 0-2 embryos and I ended up with 1.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Britt and Natalie)
THey are a wonderful team. They are on top of their schedules, attentive, responsive. The service couldn't be better.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
I arrived to this clinic because I am a UCSD patient in their OB/GYN office. The clinic was highly recommended, especially because of the lab. I have since only heard excellent things about the office, and I'm so glad I chanced upon it, mostly through the high-caliber network of doctors whose care I was under for cancer. They are organized and provide top human-to-human contact and care. I heard that IVF is only as good as the lab is--and that this lab is excellent.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Irene Su at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Drugs, embryo freezing, egg retrieval, monitoring = around $20,000
Describe Irene Su's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
I only had one embryo so this is n/a.
Irene Su