LGBTQ+ Care
LGBTQ+ Care

Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory LGBTQ+ care.

Ratings of 10 indicate an excellent LGBTQ+ care.

Eric Flisser

White Plains
311 North St., Suite 310
White Plains, NY 10605

2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Sekhon is very knowledgeable and knows how to explain complex procedures in a straightforward manner without being condescending. As someone who works extensively with data, I appreciated her having numbers and statistics for me whenever I asked for them. She answered my many questions over the phone and via email. When it was time to deliver bad news, she called me personally outside of business hours, which I appreciated. Dr. Sekhon was always there with a plan and next steps, which helps you keep going during such a stressful and difficult time.
There are multiple [RMA of New York] offices. The wait can be a bit long if you're not one of the first patients there for monitoring. Downtown office was closed on the weekends so it was bit of a long commute for me if I needed monitoring on a Sat or Sun...The nurses were all very nice and efficient. However, I sometimes needed to call for information/results or to request that my prescription be sent to the pharmacy.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Research and ask questions, but don't get ahead of yourself. I found myself researching topics that ultimately weren't applicable to me.
Describe the protocols Lucky Sekhon used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I did a couple TI and IUI cycles. I then did two rounds of IVF. The first round resulted in no viable embryos while the second one was successful (had a daughter after the first FET).
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
There are multiple offices. The wait can be a bit long if you're not one of the first patients there for monitoring. Downtown office was closed on the weekends so it was bit of a long commute for me if I needed monitoring on a Sat or Sun.
Describe Lucky Sekhon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Dr. Sekhon suggested a freeze all cycle, PGT-A and single embryo transfer.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New York?

2016 - 2020, Successful
Dr. Copperman was warm and personable, but also very direct and factual. I appreciated that he discussed data and probability to give us accurate expectations. He came across as very knowledgeable and trustworthy...You will mostly interact with [his] assistants, but they are all excellent. There were some times when Dr. Copperman did contact me directly, though, and that was appreciated.
She [RMA of NY nurse] was super warm and personable and was always very responsive when I had questions...I underwent IVF in March/April 2020, at the height of the pandemic. I was super nervous and stressed, but the clinic was very organized and responsive and definitely put me at ease. Luckily, despite the stress, I had a successful transfer.
How was your experience with Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
You will mostly interact with Dr. Copperman’s assistants, but they are all excellent. There were some times when Dr. Copperman did contact me directly, though, and that was appreciated.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jordyn Banks)
Our coordinator Samantha was fabulous! She was super warm and personable and was always very responsive when I had questions. The nurse Jordyn Banks was also great.
Alan Copperman
NY - Eastside
[Dr. Sekhon has] Excellent bedside manners, positive attitude, Seems very confident in the treatment plan, made me feel very well taken care of. Unfortunately monitoring visits don’t allow much time for discussions, but in my Zoom appointments the doctor went over everything in detail...Book consults separately from monitoring visits as mornings are very busy and doctor doesn’t have much time
[at RMA of New York] I was a bit disappointing in the service level now compared to 5 years ago when I first started seeing them. Phone lines were sooo busy, I got incorrect information from the telephone operator/nurse (nothing serious just concerning opening hours), I had to call back to get the information already requested....
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Needle)
Friendly and detail oriented
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New York?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I saw Dr Stein before I switched to Dr Sekhon. I was not pleased with his bedside manners and his coordinator. She called in wrong prescriptions to my pharmacy which resulted in me having to wait on line to reach her (coordinators don’t have a direct line which makes communication very hard). She also never sent me the treatment protocol after I asked 4 times for it.

2022, Successful
The clinic [RMA of New York] is very busy and there are a lot of patients. But, if you get there on time, it's usually not too bad of a wait time. The doctors are all different and you'll probably see someone different each appointment but they're all nice...Dr. Lucky [Sekhon] was very responsive and always gave me time to ask any questions...was really great - made me feel comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend her! She was very responsive and explained everything really well. The best part was her being available for any questions via email...If you can, try to see Dr. Lucky for all your monitoring appointments - she's really great!
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lucky was really great - made me feel comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend her! She was very responsive and explained everything really well. The best part was her being available for any questions via email.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lucky was very responsive and always gave me time to ask any questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic is very busy and there are a lot of patients. But, if you get there on time, it's usually not too bad of a wait time. The doctors are all different and you'll probably see someone different each appointment but they're all nice.