555 North New Ballas Road, Suite 150
St. Louis, MO 63141

Dr. Dayal was always wonderful, from her bedside manner to walking me through each process. I felt like she really cared about our fertility. Every interaction was great when we had a chance to see and speak with her...[new patient advice] Ask as many questions as you can do you really understand the process...
Overall, the [STL Fertility] clinic and staff are great, they are kind and helpful. However, it feels as if the nursing staff at times became overwhelmed and you have to call multiple times to get a response on questions...[cost] 1,000 + meds for IUI and 1,500+ meds Frozen transfer...Ask as many questions as you can do you really understand the process.
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at STL Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Molina Dayal at STL Fertility?
Ask as many questions as you can do you really understand the process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Molina Dayal at STL Fertility?
She was alway warm and direct in her conversations
Describe your experience with STL Fertility.
Overall, the clinic and staff are great, they are kind and helpful. However, it feels as if the nursing staff at times became overwhelmed and you have to call multiple times to get a response on questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Molina Dayal at STL Fertility.
1,000 + meds for IUI and 1,500+ meds Frozen transfer
Molina Dayal
St. Louis
Dr. Dayal made phone calls to my wife and I when it wasn't going our way. She is an absolute professional and went above and beyond any other Dr. I have ever met. I felt she was on the journey with us the whole time...[she] was more of a life coach through this very difficult process. She lifted me up when I was ready to quit..
All strengths. They go out of their way to ensure that you and your family are not just a number. All smiles, straight talk, and amazing personalities. They remained in contact all the way through our pregnancy and until birth...The entire staff was amazing and caring. Treated as family and not patients...It is definitely an expensive venture
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at STL Fertility?
LISTEN TO EVERYTHING SHE SAYS!!!!!!
Dr. Dayal was more of a life coach through this very difficult process. She lifted me up when I was ready to quit. The whole team gifted my family and made it complete. God bless the Sher institute St. Louis and Dr. Dayal.
Describe the protocols Molina Dayal used in your cycles at STL Fertility and their degree of success.
She was excellent at keeping it all simple.
Describe your experience with your nurse at STL Fertility.
The entire staff was amazing and caring. Treated as family and not patients.
Describe your experience with STL Fertility.
It is definitely an expensive venture. Once my child was born I forgot all about whatever costs were associated.
Molina Dayal