LGBTQ+ Competent Care
LGBTQ+ Competent Care

Based on reviews from the LGBTQ+ community.

9.8
9.8

LGBTQ+ Care
LGBTQ+ Care

Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory LGBTQ+ care.

Ratings of 10 indicate an excellent LGBTQ+ care.

Danville
905 San Ramon Valley Blvd
Danville, CA 94526
80 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Fisher is awesome. Goes out of his way to answer questions and takes time make you feel confident in the decisions and treatment. He and his wife had their kids via ivf so I think he gets it. He is honest about changing protocol when required and analyzing what’s working and what’s not...Very standard protocols. We transferred a frozen embryo from a previous cycle right after a new egg freezing cycle and that resulted in a miscarriage. He called it “bait and switch” and it wasn’t a very common use. When we transferred another frozen embryo after a break and that was successful!
You’re seen by your actual doctor [at Spring Fertility]! It’s awesome and pretty unique. Everything is very organized and runs on time. It’s nice to have drinks and snacks in waiting room too. Spring has a good reputation and I think it’s well deserved...Dr. Fisher is awesome. Goes out of his way to answer questions and takes time make you feel confident in the decisions and treatment. He and his wife had their kids via ivf so I think he gets it. He is honest about changing protocol when required and analyzing what’s working and what’s not.
How was your experience with Thomas Fisher at Spring Fertility East Bay?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Thomas Fisher at Spring Fertility East Bay?
Ask as many questions as you want!
Describe the protocols Thomas Fisher used in your cycles at Spring Fertility East Bay and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility East Bay.
You’re seen by your actual doctor! It’s awesome and pretty unique. Everything is very organized and runs on time. It’s nice to have drinks and snacks in waiting room too. Spring has a good reputation and I think it’s well deserved.
Describe Thomas Fisher's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility East Bay.
Singles only
Thomas Fisher

2022, 29 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Dovey is very professional. She was honest with me about my fertility options and likely egg yield. She talked me through every procedure and timeline and worked to help me understand the whole process. I felt very safe and comfortable working with her...Dr. Dovey was really kind and always talked me through procedures...
Spring is great. The facilities are new and clean. Everyone is welcoming, from the moment you enter the door to the time you leave. I felt very safe and well cared for, and ended up with more eggs than expected...My primary care nurse, Mel, would always call to walk through portal instructions. So not only did I have all instructions in writing, but I could also ask her questions on the phone and review any issues or concerns I was having.
How was your experience with Serena Dovey at Spring Fertility East Bay?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Serena Dovey at Spring Fertility East Bay?
Dr. Dovey was really kind and always talked me through procedures
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility East Bay. (Assigned nurse: Melanie)
Serena Dovey

2022, 29 Eggs Frozen
273 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Okeigwe is so warm and personable. She took over my care while my doctor was out for a conference and the transition was seamless. She did a phenomenal job performing my procedure and made sure I had medication to help with OHSS...performed my egg retrieval procedure. She did a phenomenal job of explaining everything that would happen before the procedure and then again, just before the procedure. She's a wonderful doctor.
Spring is a great clinic. The facilities are new and up to date. The staff is incredibly friendly and prompt--I never waited longer than 2-3 minutes for my appointment. I had a great experience working with Spring...Dr. Okeigwe performed my egg retrieval procedure. She did a phenomenal job of explaining everything that would happen before the procedure and then again, just before the procedure. She's a wonderful doctor.
How was your experience with Ijeoma Okeigwe at Spring Fertility East Bay?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ijeoma Okeigwe at Spring Fertility East Bay?
Ijeoma Okeigwe
2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Okeigwe has the rare combination of extremely high competence and extremely high care/ compassion. She is without a doubt one of the best clinicians I have ever seen...She was extremely kind, warm, and empathetic. She was very compassionate towards me and adjusted her approach based on my needs and fears...Dr. Okeigwe is able to deeply understand and adjust as needed...
[Spring Fertility] Great facility Highly efficient Well organized Calming look and feel High quality equipment Great patient flow Easy access in Oakland Challenges with parking on some days Extremely professional and cordial staff...Dr. Okeigwe has the rare combination of extremely high competence and extremely high care/ compassion. She is without a doubt one of the best clinicians I have ever seen...
How was your experience with Ijeoma Okeigwe at Spring Fertility East Bay?
Dr. Okeigwe has the rare combination of extremely high competence and extremely high care/ compassion. She is without a doubt one of the best clinicians I have ever seen. I would recommend her with no hesitation to anyone
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ijeoma Okeigwe at Spring Fertility East Bay?
Be open about anything important to you. Dr. Okeigwe is able to deeply understand and adjust as needed
Ijeoma Okeigwe