Strongly recommend: 100%9.9

9.8
9.8

LGBTQ+ Care
LGBTQ+ Care

Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory LGBTQ+ care.

Ratings of 10 indicate an excellent LGBTQ+ care.

Selling medication is not offered
Selling medication is not offered

114 W 41st Street, 2nd Floor

2022, Successful
Dr. Hancock met with us EACH visit, answering a litany of questions...cycle became extended because not all of the eggs were maturing at the same time...had produced only one fertilized egg...she alleviated all of my concerns...suggested IVF, with us freezing our one surviving egg to do genetic testing. This was done because we are a little older.
Spring Fertility Clinic offered us much more warmth and positivity along our challenging journey...highly competent staff, including Nerissa and Kristen, was much more positive...had an attitude of hope while preparing us for the fact that we may have to repeat this process...surrounded by an atmosphere of positivity
How was your experience with Kolbe Hancock at Spring Fertility New York?
We wholeheartedly recommend Spring Fertility Clinic. My wife and I had an excellent experience from start to finish, in which we welcomed our healthy baby boy Liam to the world. In comparison to the first fertility clinic we tried, Spring Fertility Clinic offered us much more warmth and positivity along our challenging journey. The “other” fertility clinic: We met our doctor only once. While visiting the clinic during each cycle, the nurse would coldly discuss our next cycle, implying the current cycle would fail. We understand fertility clinics need to prepare patients for failed cycles, this is part of the process, but the tone was very negative. They ASSUMED a negative result rather than PREPARING us for a possible negative result. The staff was nice, but the overall experience felt like a factory, as we passed through a conveyor belt. Spring Fertility Clinic: From the initial visit, the vibe with Spring Fertility was much different. Dr. Hancock met with us EACH visit, answering a litany of questions. At Spring Fertility Clinic, the highly competent staff, including Nerissa and Kristen, was much more positive. Our first cycle had low odds of success, the cycle became extended because not all of the eggs were maturing at the same time. By the end of this extended cycle, we had produced only one fertilized egg. Spring Fertility had an attitude of hope while preparing us for the fact that we may have to repeat this process. Luckily for us, our one egg defied the odds and grew into our baby Liam. We desperately wanted a sibling for our daughter Emilija, Spring Fertility made that happen. While everyone’s struggle with fertility and eventual results will be different, Spring Fertility offers the warmth patients need when struggling with fertility. Everyone struggling with fertility deserves to be surrounded by an atmosphere of positivity. If you are struggling with fertility, you should make an appointment with Spring Fertility and discuss your situation. Good luck everyone.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kolbe Hancock at Spring Fertility New York?
If you are struggling with fertility, go see Dr. Hancock. I was personally hesitant of the process, but she alleviated all of my concerns.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kolbe Hancock at Spring Fertility New York?
She took her time to answer all of our questions, rather than rushing us. She treated us with warmth in regard to the idea that the first cycle might not work.
Describe the protocols Kolbe Hancock used in your cycles at Spring Fertility New York and their degree of success.
Dr. Hancock suggested IVF, with us freezing our one surviving egg to do genetic testing. This was done because we are a little older.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility New York. (Assigned nurse: Kristen)
The staff was excellent. Kristen and everyone involved were highly competent, as well as compassionate to our situation.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility New York.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Spring Fertility New York.
It was excellent, everything was done in conjunction with our appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kolbe Hancock at Spring Fertility New York.
Most of the treatments were covered by our insurance. We paid copays, the bulk of our costs were for the genetic testing. Overall, our cost was around $1,000.

2022, Successful
I didn’t have much hope. Dr fischer did an hour consult w me. Went over what had happened in the past, and came up w a new plan. She gave honest opinions on treatments and never gave false promises but definitely gave me the ability to want to try one more time. She was at every visit, she explained everything to me...Dr Fischer gave my husband and I a son and my daughter a sibling.
Spring is full of great communicators. I never had to worry about next steps or what was coming. They took care of everything and made sure to tell me all of the details. When I had questions they were always answered within 24hrs but usually by close of business. I always had total faith that things were being taken care of...I recommend Dr Fischer to everyone who needs hope. Don’t waste your time and money going other places. Just go to Spring.
How was your experience with Catha Fischer at Spring Fertility New York?
I came to Dr Fischer somewhat broken. I had had multiple failures over the course of 2 years at the “best and “most prominent “ fertility clinics across the country . I didn’t have much hope. Dr fischer did an hour consult w me. Went over what had happened in the past, and came up w a new plan. She gave honest opinions on treatments and never gave false promises but definitely gave me the ability to want to try one more time. She was at every visit, she explained everything to me, and I seriously felt like her team were my best friends while I was in treatment. I miss them! I’m looking at my baby boy right now. Dr Fischer gave my husband and I a son and my daughter a sibling. We have two more boys on ice. There are no words to describe the gift that she has given us. I recommend Dr Fischer to everyone who needs hope. Don’t waste your time and money going other places. Just go to Spring.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Catha Fischer at Spring Fertility New York?
Relax. She’s got you!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Catha Fischer at Spring Fertility New York?
Dr Fischer took care of my mind body and soul at Spring. She always checked in, did every ultrasound, explained results and even gave me an umbrella on a rainy day.
Describe the protocols Catha Fischer used in your cycles at Spring Fertility New York and their degree of success.
Mid luteal cycle Frequent medication adjustments Not as much medication as other clinics Growth hormone
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility New York. (Assigned nurse: Dana and Courtney )
Dana and Courtney are amazing!! They took care of everything I needed from a medical standpoint and then made sure I knew where to eat, stay, shop etc while in NY. They made my experience so much easier!
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Catha Fischer at Spring Fertility New York.
Ivf 16000 Calcium activation of eggs 1500 Transfer 5000
Describe Catha Fischer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility New York.
Dr fischer recommended only transferring one embryo at a time
Catha Fischer
2022, 10 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Hancock was awesome from beginning to end. She made sure I felt comfortable, helped me make my decisions along the way, and checked in on me multiple times after my egg retrieval. She was generally reassuring and encouraging, and as a result I was confident I was in good hands...Very warm in greetings, and very careful/slow/clear when doing ultrasound exams - she gave clear heads up when she was about to do anything and explained what she saw. She answered my questions with patience.
Very welcoming environment [at Spring Fertility], easy to work with, they looked out for me and made sure I was helped all along the way. They have a variety of resources from nurses to financial consultants that helped me take control of my logistics...My primary nurse was exceptional - we sat together to do my first shots, she demo'd how to use the tools when I was still learning, she called me every day to check on me, and she made my IV on the day of really easy and painless, which was especially big for me because I'm generally scared of needles :) I felt very cared for and a huge part of it was the nursing team.
How was your experience with Kolbe Hancock at Spring Fertility New York?
Come with all your questions to your first visit or two, since it helps you decide whether / how to proceed.
Very warm in greetings, and very careful/slow/clear when doing ultrasound exams - she gave clear heads up when she was about to do anything and explained what she saw. She answered my questions with patience. She also made sure that for any questions I had that a nurse should support that a member of that team picked me up and spent time 1:1. Lots of communication throughout the process, which I really appreciated.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility New York.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility New York.
Very welcoming environment, easy to work with, they looked out for me and made sure I was helped all along the way. They have a variety of resources from nurses to financial consultants that helped me take control of my logistics.
$10,000 for the services, meds were additional/separate

2023, 23 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Yoder was wonderful...explained the process step by step and her team was on top of everything...27 eggs retrieved, 23 frozen...was super supportive and kind..visits with her were short so there was not much time for discussion, but she did answer my questions when I had them.
Strengths: Beautiful and calm facility (felt like an oasis in the middle of NYC), amazing staff/doctors, easy to use patient portal, good communication, great egg freezing results...Weaknesses: none other than the fact that it’s located in busy/congested Times Square...Everyone at Spring was nicer than the next!! Super organized, kind, knowledgeable.
How was your experience with Nicole Yoder at Spring Fertility New York?
Dr. Yoder was wonderful. She explained the process step by step and her team was on top of everything. I’m satisfied with the result (27 eggs retrieved, 23 frozen). I’m happy to have had the opportunity to do egg freezing due to great insurance coverage thru my employer.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nicole Yoder at Spring Fertility New York?
Make sure to ask any questions and get clear on how many eggs you can expect based on your personal stats and situation
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nicole Yoder at Spring Fertility New York?
Dr Yoder was super supportive and kind. My visits with her were short so there was not much time for discussion, but she did answer my questions when I had them.
Describe the protocols Nicole Yoder used in your cycles at Spring Fertility New York and their degree of success.
1 week of birth control (Isibloom) 2 weeks of 150units Menopur and 150units GonalF. Added Cetrotide a few days after starting the other meds. Triggered with LUPRON only.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility New York.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility New York.
Strengths: Beautiful and calm facility (felt like an oasis in the middle of NYC), amazing staff/doctors, easy to use patient portal, good communication, great egg freezing results Weaknesses: none other than the fact that it’s located in busy/congested Times Square. Hope they consider opening other locations in NYC!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nicole Yoder at Spring Fertility New York.
Still getting invoices - mostly for meds, around $1000 so far I believe
Describe Nicole Yoder's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility New York.
Nicole Yoder
2022, 11 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Hancock is very a very regimented and capable doctor...Dr. Hancock made sure to let me know to contact her through the portal and raise any questions or concerns I ever had...I felt like a human because I used my own patient advocacy, along with humor, to ensure I voiced my concerns. I feel that if the caseload was significantly higher, I may have felt more like a number, because the process of follicle counting can feel very rote after the first few follow ups...
Incredibly comfortable and chic clinic [Spring Fertility] which made the frequent and invasive check-up process more bearable. Very strong and compassionate nursing team, with knowledgeable and kind doctors who are fertility experts. Tight communications within the team, which was evident based on my questions to the team and their knowledge of my case details...Medication package was flat fee. Standard treatment prices...
How was your experience with Kolbe Hancock at Spring Fertility New York?
I requested to know how many doctors I would be seeing through this process; I'm not sure if this information would have been offered had I not asked. Dr. Hancock made sure to let me know to contact her through the portal and raise any questions or concerns I ever had.
Dr. Hancock is very a very regimented and capable doctor. I felt like a human because I used my own patient advocacy, along with humor, to ensure I voiced my concerns. I feel that if the caseload was significantly higher, I may have felt more like a number, because the process of follicle counting can feel very rote after the first few follow ups.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility New York.
Incredibly comfortable and chic clinic which made the frequent and invasive check-up process more bearable. Very strong and compassionate nursing team, with knowledgeable and kind doctors who are fertility experts. Tight communications within the team, which was evident based on my questions to the team and their knowledge of my case details.
Medication package was flat fee. Standard treatment prices.

2023, 14 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Fischer...was warm, friendly, and made me feel completely comfortable. I was fully informed throughout the entire process...felt like speaking to a friend. She has great warm energy...was always available to answer any questions. I highly recommend Dr. Fischer!
Strengths [of Spring Fertility New York]: Organized, empathetic, efficient, kind, knowledgeable. Everyone I interacted with at Spring Fertility was amazing...Weaknesses: The clinic is more expensive than other clinics in the area...They were amazing, and even came to my house to help me inject when I was too scared.
How was your experience with Catha Fischer at Spring Fertility New York?
I had a great experience with Dr. Fischer, she was warm, friendly, and made me feel completely comfortable. I was fully informed throughout the entire process and her team was always available to answer any questions. I highly recommend Dr. Fischer!
Do research before, and make sure to come with questions
Dr. Fischer felt like speaking to a friend. She has great warm energy.
No memory
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Spring Fertility New York.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility New York.
Strengths: Organized, empathetic, efficient, kind, knowledgeable. Everyone I interacted with at Spring Fertility was amazing. Weaknesses: The clinic is more expensive than other clinics in the area.
10K for egg freezing around 8-9K for medicine