LGBTQ+ Competent Care
LGBTQ+ Competent Care

Based on reviews from the LGBTQ+ community.

LGBTQ+ Care

Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory LGBTQ+ care.

Ratings of 10 indicate an excellent LGBTQ+ care.

Redwood City
570 Price Avenue
Redwood City, CA 94063
1 Daniel Burnham Court
San Francisco, CA 94109
San Francisco - SOMA
425 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94105

[Spring Fertility-SF's] Strengths—doctors—you see your primary doctor most of the time for all appts (and they rotate on weekends)—all of the doctors are caring and talented. The front desk staff is well organized and helpful. All of the nurses are very knowledgeable and prompt with responses. Okay The medical assistants vary in their abilities and some struggle with blood draws which can be frustrating. Weaknesses The finance team is a nightmare to work with if you are using insurance.
How was your experience with Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
We were a challenging case and Dr Klatsy did not back down from the challenge and entered each phase of treatment with a positive outlook. He was very willing to change the approach based on current information and either move forward or pause to ensure we got the best outcome. He’s also one of the nicest most caring doctors i’ve seen. He’s realatable and goes out of his way to help coordinate care with other physicians as needed. My only critique would be for him to slow down a bit when he’s explaining things and allow more time for questions—we had already been through IVF once before working with him but he thinks so fast so you need to be ready ahead of time with your questions. Luckily his nurses are amazing and can help get answers after the appointment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Do your homework ahead of time but be open to his tailored IVF protocols—he knows his stuff and you get great results even if the approach is different from the larger clinics.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Dr Klatsy is committed to his patients, empathetic to the challenges of IVF and has a great balance of positivity and reality when discussing treatment options and results.
Describe the protocols Peter Klatsky used in your cycles at Spring Fertility San Francisco and their degree of success.
Mid-luteal start protocol—3 and then 4 pgs normal embryos
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Laurel)
Laurel is a rock star—well organized, prompt and amazing at concisely answering your all of your questions and following up with the doctor as needed.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Strengths—doctors—you see your primary doctor most of the time for all appts (and they rotate on weekends)—all of the doctors are caring and talented. The front desk staff is well organized and helpful. All of the nurses are very knowledgeable and prompt with responses. Okay The medical assistants vary in their abilities and some struggle with blood draws which can be frustrating. Weaknesses The finance team is a nightmare to work with if you are using insurance. Slow to respond if they respond at all and they struggle to effectively work with insurance companies on claims. I’ve learned a ton about medical billing during the process because of the errors and lack of proper communication with our insurance company. Be sure to understand the entire cost of treatment and check your bills and claims frequently.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Out of pocket costs were a bit more expensive than larger Bay Area clinics but they take insurance (big positive!) and you get more time with the doctor than in the larger clinics. They offer good deals for medication packages and genetic testing. Insurance costs have not been clearly described and it is extremely challenging to get clear answers (or any answers) from the spring fertility finance team.
Describe Peter Klatsky's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Since we had pgs tested our embryos, he recommended single embryo transfer which was our choice too.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
One time there was an issue with their message system and we did not get an update that the doctor wanted to see us earlier than our scheduled appointment. We worked through everything and got an appointment the next day and they fixed their message system. We been told conflicting financial information a few times.
Peter Klatsky
San Francisco

Dr. Klatsky is a great doctor warms-up as time goes on. I appreciate his time to give thoughtful responses and honesty.to questions. I felt comfortable with him at all our ultrasounds ... Don't expect him to sugarcoat his opinions or a diagnosis - he'll give it to you straight. ... He tends to have a more conservative approach and protocol - make sure to ask about procedures, meds, etc. to get his full opinion.
Spring [Fertility] is a clean, modern, well-run clinic with a very competent team. ... We've had a few mishaps with the nursing staff communicating timely lab results and pharmacy refills - make sure to stay organized and on top of your own medications. Blood-draws are always quick. The waiting room is always stocked with snacks and beverages, and has a modern, calming atmosphere.
How was your experience with Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Dr. Klatsky is a smart doctor, with a mellow, easy-going demeanor. He doesn't rush appointments and gives thoughtful answers to questions. Don't expect him to sugarcoat his opinions or a diagnosis - he'll give it to you straight. Overall I feel like I am in great care with Dr. Klatsky - he's competent and kind.
Be prepared with your questions in advance to appointments so you can use the short time you'll have with Dr. Klatsky to its fullest. He tends to have a more conservative approach and protocol - make sure to ask about procedures, meds, etc. to get his full opinion.
Dr. Klatsky is a great doctor warms-up as time goes on. I appreciate his time to give thoughtful responses and honesty.to questions. I felt comfortable with him at all our ultrasounds - he even had me smiling and laughing a few times when I felt rock bottom.
Dr. Klatsky recommended a mid-leutal STIMS start for us (due to lower AMH) to produce the most follicles possible during our cycle. He prefers using more "gentle" treatment and lower dosages of medications.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Laurel (Nurse), Kelsey (Patient Coord.))
We met with our care coordinator once - she was compassionate and answered questions well. After the initial meeting, we never saw her at appointments and only communicated via email. The nurse assigned to us was never at appointments, and only communicated via email. She was responsive and had a back-up nurse assigned if she was out of office. The care coordinator and nursing staff is only available 9-5pm Mon-Fri - which sometimes made it difficult to get answers questions quickly if needed.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Spring is a clean, modern, well-run clinic with a very competent team. Because it is so popular, it can get busy and feel like an IVF conveyor-belt, but the level of care is excellent! We've had a few mishaps with the nursing staff communicating timely lab results and pharmacy refills - make sure to stay organized and on top of your own medications. Blood-draws are always quick. The waiting room is always stocked with snacks and beverages, and has a modern, calming atmosphere. The doctors are usually prompt and provide top-notch care. Overall - highly recommend so far.
Peter Klatsky
San Francisco
Dr Tran is not a touchy feely doctor. He is direct and to the point.This echos the kind of person I am...We wanted to try iui but soon found one of my tubes was blocked and scraped the idea. We went all in on the Ivf and I have a handsome 10 month old. We got two genetically perfect embryos from our single Ivf attempt...
From beginning to end 25-30k including all medication appointments, procedures...The nursing staff at Spring was exceptional. Any of my manic calls were answered...They were on point for all visits, I couldn’t complain - I even liked the office it was walking distance from my apartment in San Francisco and had a calming interior design. Ivf is very very intimidating and my process went smoothly.
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
It was terrifying to find out my Amh was .46 at onset of this process. I was 36 and foolishly thought I had more time. When we went to Dr Tran he gave us the realistic and sobering news of our fertility. He drew us an inverted triangle showing us how many eggs he expected 3-4- to possible 0-1 embryo for pregnancy with Ivf. We wanted to try iui but soon found one of my tubes was blocked and scraped the idea. We went all in on the Ivf and I have a handsome 10 month old. We got two genetically perfect embryos from our single Ivf attempt. One is still frozen.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nam Tran at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
He’s a genius overlook the less than stellar warm and fuzzy visits. All I cared about was results-and he was the man for us.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Dr Tran is not a touchy feely doctor. He is direct and to the point. This echos the kind of person I am. I want the news straight. I just had a feeling he was a winner, and he was. My friend had tried with “nice” positive drs at other facility with no success. I was paying out of pocket so had mainly one shot.
Describe the protocols Nam Tran used in your cycles at Spring Fertility San Francisco and their degree of success.
We started with one iui - but found out I had tubal problems. We switched to full Ivf
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Ursula, and all the others )
The nursing staff at Spring was exceptional. Any of my manic calls were answered. The worst part was organization of the medication and stress of having the right ones during the right time. That was stressful, I worried one slip up/not having correct dose available would negate the entire expensive process.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nam Tran at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
From beginning to end 25-30k including all medication appointments, procedures.
Describe Nam Tran's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
One genetically perfect embryo was the right approach for me and my body.
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr. Pasternak took the time to answer all my questions...In the first cycle of embryo freezing, Dr. Pasternak noticed that my body was not reacting that strongly to the hormone medication. When we went for my second round, she added a growth hormone- which gave much better results... She was very friendly and relatable. She never pushed us into making any decisions- but instead walked us through the pros and cons...
The clinic [Spring Fertility] itself is aesthetically pleasing. The rooms, reception, etc were all great. They recently upgraded the robes worn during procedures- it was a great added comfort. The one thing I think they really need to work on is doing more hand holding. There are a lot of steps in this process and remembering them all gets confusing-- I wish the team/clinic had protocol for more detailed instructions, reminders etc....
How was your experience with Monica Pasternak at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Dr. Pasternak took the time to answer all my questions. Especially during our first round of embryo freezing- when my husband had so so many questions! She was very friendly and relatable. She never pushed us into making any decisions- but instead walked us through the pros and cons.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Monica Pasternak at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Nothing really. all together we had a good experience.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Monica Pasternak at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
I thought Dr. Pasternak and all her staff were very kind, friendly and personable. Always made me feel at ease.
Describe the protocols Monica Pasternak used in your cycles at Spring Fertility San Francisco and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Raney)
All in all, such friendly, kind, approachable staff. They were prompt in responding to emails and calls. I never had to wait too long. They always had positive attitudes and also very knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
The clinic itself is aesthetically pleasing. The rooms, reception, etc were all great. They recently upgraded the robes worn during procedures- it was a great added comfort. The one thing I think they really need to work on is doing more hand holding. There are a lot of steps in this process and remembering them all gets confusing-- I wish the team/clinic had protocol for more detailed instructions, reminders etc
Describe the costs associated with your care under Monica Pasternak at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
A lot of it was covered by insurance, so I am not sure. We paid a total out of pocket max of $5000
San Francisco
Dr. Pasternak always made an effort to connect with me on a personal level and remembered the small, but important, details of our conversations and my history...consistently checked in with us throughout the process of egg retrieval, embryo freezing and transfer and always sought out our opinion and adjusted our protocols as needed to ensure our confidence and optimize for success...
[Spring Fertility] Large MD group with variety of excellent Reproductive Endocrinologists -Expertise and experience of embryologists -Compassionate and talented nurses and staff -Multiple locations for convenience for lab draws, ultrasounds etc...Very busy clinic with fast turnaround for visits, lab draws etc...Though Spring Fertility is a busy clinic, Dr. Pasternak always made an effort to connect with me on a personal level and remembered the small, but important, details of our conversations and my history...
We have had only a positive experience partnering with Dr. Pasternak during our IVF process. My partner and I pursued IVF after discovering we were both genetic carriers for a hereditary disease and we always felt well-informed and supported and by Dr. Pasternak. Dr. Pasternak offers a balance of warm beside manner and straight forward and honesty delivery of information. She is incredibly easy to talk to and we felt like she was 100% on our team. Dr. Pasternak consistently checked in with us throughout the process of egg retrieval, embryo freezing and transfer and always sought out our opinion and adjusted our protocols as needed to ensure our confidence and optimize for success. We are incredibly grateful to be near term with a pregnancy and will be working with Dr. Pasternak again in the future.
Though Spring Fertility is a busy clinic, Dr. Pasternak always made an effort to connect with me on a personal level and remembered the small, but important, details of our conversations and my history. As a healthcare provider myself, she always tailored our discussions to my understanding and provided a thorough explanation of the IVF process.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Strengths -Large MD group with variety of excellent Reproductive Endocrinologists -Expertise and experience of embryologists -Compassionate and talented nurses and staff -Multiple locations for convenience for lab draws, ultrasounds etc. Weaknesses -Very busy clinic with fast turnaround for visits, lab draws etc. -Private clinic / $

2021, Successful
She [Dr. Pasternak] was friendly and considerate that it was an uncomfortable procedure but she did her best to make me fee comfortable. She remembered my from 2 years ago and asked about my child. I had my treatment and monitoring in oakland with dr. Fisher (who is also great) and I had my transfer in SF with Dr. P. I requested her for a familiar face and she delivered. Happy to see her and that she is still with the clinic. Feels good to have a familiar face and a friendly one too...
I absolutely loved my two experiences with this clinic [Spring Fertility] and highly recommend them. I’ve worked with Dr Fisher, Dr Pasternak, and dr Klatsky. All are excellent. The nursing and coordinator walk you through every step of the way and you feel supported all along. They even do trainings on how to take the injections...There are many steps and I never felt overwhelmed because they walked me through step by step...
She was friendly and considerate that it was an uncomfortable procedure but she did her best to make me fee comfortable. She remembered my from 2 years ago and asked about my child. I had my treatment and monitoring in oakland with dr. Fisher (who is also great) and I had my transfer in SF with Dr. P. I requested her for a familiar face and she delivered. Happy to see her and that she is still with the clinic. Feels good to have a familiar face and a friendly one too.
Give her a shot. She is friendly and knowledgeable
She remembered me from 2 years ago
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Mel)
Everyone treated me wonderfully. With care and compassion. Always with a smile and happy to answer all questions. There are many steps and I never felt overwhelmed because they walked me through step by step
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
I absolutely loved my two experiences with this clinic and highly recommend them. I’ve worked with Dr Fisher, Dr Pasternak, and dr Klatsky. All are excellent. The nursing and coordinator walk you through every step of the way and you feel supported all along. They even do trainings on how to take the injections.
I used Cigna insurance. I think that’s the only insurance they take

IUI With Other Docs
With Dr. Tran, we tried 4 cycles of Clomid with no success then 1 cycle of Letrozole which led to no pregnancy. ... Dr. Tran was very knowledgeable of the treatments and explained everything that we can anticipate with each treatment. ... My husband and I, who are relatively new to any fertility treatments, were skeptical of what can be done for us. Dr. Tran made us feel comfortable and explained options we could pursue.
Clinic [Spring Fertility] was very beautiful; modern and made me feel as if I was in a spa. ... The staff were friendly and always smiling. ... There was snacks and beverages for patients in the waiting area. ... Customer service was definitely above par. ... With Dr. Tran, we tried 4 cycles of Clomid with no success then 1 cycle of Letrozole which led to no pregnancy.
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Dr. Tran was very knowledgeable of the treatments and explained everything that we can anticipate with each treatment. He explained them so my husband was able to understand. We always left the office visit feeling hopeful and comfortable to Dr. Tran's expertise and guidance.
Ask questions, express your concern, and be hopeful.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Clinic was very beautiful; modern and made me feel as if I was in a spa. There was snacks and beverages for patients in the waiting area. The staff were friendly and always smiling. Customer service was definitely above par.
We mainly paid copayment for each visit, I believe was $65 per visit. Then paid the copayment for each prescription and ultrasound.

2022 - 2023, Unknown Success
Dr. Tran is very smart and knowledgeable. His expertise show that he is capable of making the impossible possible...still gives us hope that it is possible and it can happen...is very straightforward. All my visits with him were very quick and straight to the point...used co-culture to help get my embryos to day 5/blastocyst.
[Spring Fertility San Francisco] is very nice and clean. There always prompt and on time. Everyone is pleasant and always greets you with a smile...are very compassionate. There are many locations and I found that to be very beneficial for me...Julie is very smart and knowledgeable. Always very supportive.
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
We found Dr. Tran as a referral from a friend who worked with him and spoke very highly of him. Dr. Tran is very smart and knowledgeable. His expertise show that he is capable of making the impossible possible. Although we have not gotten our miracle baby just yet, Dr. Tran still gives us hope that it is possible and it can happen.
That Dr. Tran is very straightforward and to the point.
Dr. Tran is very straightforward. All my visits with him were very quick and straight to the point which I liked.
Dr. Tran reviewed my history and came up with a treatment plan he thought would work. He used co-culture to help get my embryos to day 5/blastocyst. We were surprised by our results. His treatment plan got us farther then we ever got in this journey.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Julie)
I had a nurse named Sharon who was amazing. Then she left and I got Julie. Julie is very smart and knowledgeable. Always very supportive.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Clinic is very nice and clean. There always prompt and on time. Everyone is pleasant and always greets you with a smile. They are very compassionate. There are many locations and I found that to be very beneficial for me.
IVF was about $2200 and my first transfer was about $6500 and 2nd transfer was about $5000 which I paid all out of pocket
Dr. Tran will only transfer one at a time. He was very clear about that.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
I requested specifically that I did not want to know the gender of my embryos. When I requested my information to have for personal use all my genders were displayed and not hidden. I was so disappointed. I called and sure enough spring apologized as they did see my note indicating to hide all the genders. Now it can be unseen.

2023, 36 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Julia Kim was kind, patient, and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. She took the time to answer all of my questions and made me feel comfortable every step of the way...(37yo)...quickly assess my condition with the first Ultrasound visit...regular protocol
[Spring Fertility San Francisco] truly prioritizes efficiency...fast process and timely feedback from their doctor...entire process, from initial consultation to follow-up appointments, was incredibly efficient. I never had to wait long for my appointments, and the staff was always prompt and organized.
How was your experience with Julia Kim at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
I recently (last Year) underwent the egg retrieval process with Dr. Joulia Kim, and I cannot express enough gratitude for the care and attention I received. Including accommodating the options around my travels. Dr. Julia Kim was kind, patient, and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. She took the time to answer all of my questions and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I would highly recommend Dr. Julia Kim to anyone seeking fertility treatment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julia Kim at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Just go there and ask all the questions you have, she will be happily address all of them
Describe the protocols Julia Kim used in your cycles at Spring Fertility San Francisco and their degree of success.
I am not super young (37yo), but with Dr. Kim, we could quickly assess my condition with the first Ultrasound visit, and then we waited for my cycle to start the medications. It seemed like the regular protocol
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
I recently had the opportunity to visit a clinic that truly prioritizes efficiency, and I must say it is an excellent choice for individuals who value a fast process and timely feedback from their doctor. One of the standout aspects of this clinic is the speed at which they operate. The entire process, from initial consultation to follow-up appointments, was incredibly efficient. I never had to wait long for my appointments, and the staff was always prompt and organized. This level of efficiency was particularly important to me as I wanted to minimize any unnecessary delays or waiting periods. Moreover, the doctors at this clinic are exceptional in their ability to provide timely feedback. They were always available to answer my questions and address any concerns I had throughout the entire treatment process. Their responsiveness and willingness to explain clearly made me feel valued as a patient and helped alleviate my anxieties. In addition to their focus on efficiency, the clinic also maintains a high standard of care. The doctors and staff are not only efficient but also compassionate and understanding. They took the time to listen to my needs and concerns, ensuring that I felt comfortable and supported throughout my journey. Overall, I highly recommend this clinic to anyone who values a fast and efficient process without compromising on the quality of care. The combination of their focus on efficiency, timely feedback from doctors, and compassionate approach makes them an excellent choice for individuals seeking a seamless and effective healthcare experience.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Julia Kim at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
do not rememeber

2023, 10 Eggs Frozen
Dr Pasternak is very relatable...felt comfortable and in good hands with her...was very straightforward and to the point, and also very understanding and caring...would have preferred to be seen for all visits by Dr Pasternak...
Communication with the [Spring Fertility San Francisco] was very easy! Everything done through the app, including dosage and timing of the medication. All reminders just showed up on my phone and I could message the staff with my questions...received consistent high quality of service.
Dr Pasternak is very relatable and I felt comfortable and in good hands with her. I am very happy with all interactions with her and with the clinic in general. I really appreciated how the appointments were set up and that they were on time.
Decide what is your goal, what is important and ask any questions you may have. While a doctor will do their best for you to have a good experience, it is also patient's responsibility to be informed. Dr Pasternak is a great resource to address any concerns and discuss risks and benefits.
Dr Pasternak was very straightforward and to the point, and also very understanding and caring - she could relate to how the treatment felt, especially at the end of the cycle when everything is enlarged and uncomfortable. Opposite to Dr Pasternak, when I came in for an ultrasound and on-call physician saw me, I had to ask her to move slower because the physician was causing me pain. This physician looked surprised at my request, and I would have preferred to be seen for all visits by Dr Pasternak.
I do not recall the dosage used. It seemed that my body was responding to the treatment as expected.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Everyone was very attentive and nice, I felt like I'm in good hands. They answered all my questions and addressed all concerns.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Communication with the clinic was very easy! Everything done through the app, including dosage and timing of the medication. All reminders just showed up on my phone and I could message the staff with my questions. I received consistent high quality of service.
$500 initial appointment, $300 bloodwork, $4600 medication package, $10000 care for egg retrieval (appointment, retrieval surgery, review of the eggs retrieved and freezing), $800/yr for storage
Describe Monica Pasternak's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility San Francisco.

2023, 16 Eggs Frozen
only saw Dr Tran a couple times - he was very kind, during my initial consultation he provided me with all the information and gave me great insight into his recommendation...do wish we had slowed down a little and helped me understand every step...150 IU of Menopur and 225 Units of Gonal-F in the evenings for 6 days...250 mcg of Cetrotide (antagonist)...last day only injected Cetrotide in the AM and the Leuprolide trigger shot in the PM
The office [at Spring Fertility San Francisco] was a very calm and welcoming environment, friendly staff, the location was good - easy to get to, parking was easy, was able to quickly find the clinic within the greater building...extremely on time...great job with the bloodwork and needing the find a vein every time...kind and handle their patients with care.
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
I only saw Dr Tran a couple times - he was very kind, during my initial consultation he provided me with all the information and gave me great insight into his recommendation. My first ultrasound I do wish we had slowed down a little and helped me understand every step of what we were going to do, what we were looking at. I know the drs complete the ultra sounds every day, but as a patient getting one for the first time, I do think it was a bit of a whirlwind - not a bad thing, but my overall experience.
Come prepped with questions! :D
I mainly saw NPs, the staff at Spring Fertility were fantastic. They were super kind, answered all my questions.
I started on 150 IU of Menopur and 225 Units of Gonal-F in the evenings for 6 days; then began 250 mcg of Cetrotide (antagonist) in addition to the 150 IU Menopur and 225 Gonal-F for 1 day, then reduced to 150 units of Gonal-F, then reduced the Menopur to 75 IU, then reduced to 100 Gonal-F and on the last day only injected Cetrotide in the AM and the Leuprolide trigger shot in the PM. Every couple days after the first ~5 I adjusted my dosage every couple days. My total days completing injections was 12 days.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Molly, Audrey was my NP)
Overall, loved the staff at spring. They were so kind, made everything super easy, really helped with the stress/anxiety that I felt along the process (because I am an anxious person). I felt very supported by them every step of the way, and they were always quick to respond to any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
The clinic was great. The office was a very calm and welcoming environment, friendly staff, the location was good - easy to get to, parking was easy, was able to quickly find the clinic within the greater building. They were extremely on time - I was always in and out for my monitoring appointments within 15 minutes. They did a great job with the bloodwork and needing the find a vein every time. They were kind and handle their patients with care. Overall, would recommend.
The entire cost was just under $14k, inclusive of the first year of storage fees, all medications, bloodwork and the procedure.

2023, 45 Eggs Frozen
I really enjoyed working with Dr. Tran...was very straightforward while still being warm...I was freezing eggs for fertility preservation...high egg count and that I responded very well to the treatment...was efficient, clear, and easy to work around my busy work schedule...consistently on 150 of Gonal-f and 75 of Menopur (and certitude towards the end) for most of my treatment, with a few days of higher and lower doses at the beginning and end of the cycle...
Spring [Fertility San Francisco] runs a tight ship...ensure you always are able to get the support you need...My nurse and patient coordinators were incredibly communicative, and if they were out or off, there was always someone else who could help me...able to split up some of my appointments between San Francisco and Danville
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
I really enjoyed working with Dr. Tran. He was very straightforward while still being warm, which worked well for me. My first round of egg freezing I saw him for every appointment, which was helpful for navigating the process as a novice. The second, I knew what to expect and was confident in Dr. Tran's treatment plan, so seeing him directly was not as important.
I had a very straightforward situation-I was freezing eggs for fertility preservation while I had insurance coverage, and am lucky to have a high egg count and that I responded very well to the treatment. For my situation, Dr. Tran and spring in general was perfect. It was efficient, clear, and easy to work around my busy work schedule. I felt totally clear about what I needed to do when and knew that if I had questions, answers would be easy to get from Dr. Tran's team. For anyone in my scenario I would enthusiastically recommend Dr Tran and Spring. I'm sure he is also great for more complex cases but I can't speak to that because I haven't experienced it.
I was pretty much consistently on 150 of Gonal-f and 75 of Menopur (and certitude towards the end) for most of my treatment, with a few days of higher and lower doses at the beginning and end of the cycle. I'm not sure the rational for this. I think I had a high follicle count and they responded well to a moderate amount of medication, so my case was relatively straightforward.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Spring runs a tight ship. In my first round of egg freezing, the time sensitivity of the whole process and the urgency of getting questions answered made me a bit nervous. Spring ensure you always are able to get the support you need. My nurse and patient coordinators were incredibly communicative, and if they were out or off, there was always someone else who could help me. I felt clear about what I needed to do every step of the way. My second round of egg freezing I was less concerned with seeing my actual Dr. because I was confident in the process and Spring, which enabled a lot of flexibility of being able to work around my schedule. It was also great to be able to split up some of my appointments between San Francisco and Danville since some days one location was more convenient for me. I'll note that I had a straightforward case of egg freezing without any known fertility issues, so lots of time with my Dr. wasn't super important to me. My first round I saw my Dr. for every appointment. The second time, I didn't actually see him once-mostly because I he works in the mornings and I tend to have lots of meetings then. I saw the NP and another doctor the second time-they were great, and my outcomes were just as good the second round. I just note that if seeing your Dr. throughout the whole process is important and you have a difficult schedule, that might be something to consider, but for me it didn't matter.
I have progeny so costs were only related to reaching my max out of pocket (which is $1000). I think I spent a total of $700 which went towards meeting my max out of pocket costs

2023, Unknown Success
My experience with him [Dr. Nam Tran] has been pleasant...talks very fast especially when he’s explaining statistics..does patiently explain if you have questions or don’t understand...doesn’t do the best at explaining why he is making specific choices...is extremely busy and wasn’t always around during my monitoring appointments...mid luteal protocol for retrieval...His reasoning is with my age and years I’d trying
[Spring Fertility San Francisco] just kind of functions like a asynchronous assembly line...initially turned off by it because I just felt like I was being ushered from consult, to bloodwork and labs before I even made a decision on moving forward with spring. the clinic can work on being a more human and empathetic initially. The a lack of human touch after the consult makes really makes you feel bad especially if you’re dropping a lot of money out of pocket.
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
My experience with him has been pleasant. He talks very fast especially when he’s explaining statistics- it was initially a lot to take in. He does patiently explain if you have questions or don’t understand. He doesn’t do the best at explaining why he is making specific choices so I’ve had to dig in to ask him more so I felt comfortable. I will say that Dr Tran is extremely busy and wasn’t always around during my monitoring appointments. I was ok with that because I knew he would be managing my protocol and medication dose.
Ask questions in the first consult. That’s the most face time you’ll get with him where you have sufficient time to ask anything you want.
During my monitoring appointments, I could tell he took special care to not only make sure I felt comfortable, but that my husband felt comfortable as well by addressing both of us together.
I was on a mid luteal protocol for retrieval and Dr Tran suggested ICSI with calcium activation (to help fertilization) and assisted hatching. His reasoning is with my age and years I’d trying , those choices gave the best odds.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Andrea)
Andrea is a rockstar and the absolute best. She is so knowledgeable and made me feel so comfortable. Even though she was not on site, I trusted she would get back to me quickly if it was something more urgent.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
The clinic just kind of functions like a asynchronous assembly line; unfortunately I don’t think it’s for everyone. I was initially turned off by it because I just felt like I was being ushered from consult, to bloodwork and labs before I even made a decision on moving forward with spring. the clinic can work on being a more human and empathetic initially. The a lack of human touch after the consult makes really makes you feel bad especially if you’re dropping a lot of money out of pocket.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
There was lack of communication between my care team. I had a specific start date for my retrieval based on the doctors instructions and my coordinator kept sending me information for a standard protocol that needed me to test ovulation to predict start date. Made navigating which to follow very confusing.

2023, Successful
Temeka Zore was an absolutely incredible doctor. I felt so taken care of by her & her team, and every step of the way knew what to expect. She was flexible with my traveling and work schedule and helped ease any concerns I had going into the procedure...She understood our situation and why we were apprehensive about the process. She allowed us to ask questions (even potentially dumb ones) and never made us feel that she was ushering us out the door. I appreciated her candor and bedside manner.
I truly loved every single person I interacted with at Spring Fertility. Catherine was an incredible care coordinator, and helped ease every concern or question I had...and even got me in touch with the right finance people when I needed help getting reimbursed. On the day of my procedure, I felt so taken care of - completely at ease - knowing I was in the best hands...I absolutely loved Spring Fertility and would recommend it to anyone I know going through this process. I felt like they truly cared about my outcome, and not that I was just a number they wanted my money from. I loved how often they communicated via app too.
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Ask as many questions as you can! She is great at answering them and no question is too insignificant to ask.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Describe the protocols Temeka Zore used in your cycles at Spring Fertility San Francisco and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Catherine)
I truly loved every single person I interacted with at Spring Fertility. Catherine was an incredible care coordinator, and helped ease every concern or question I had (including me sending her probably 7 pictures of my ovulation tests over the weekend!) and even got me in touch with the right finance people when I needed help getting reimbursed. On the day of my procedure, I felt so taken care of - completely at ease - knowing I was in the best hands.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
I believe the total costs came out to roughly $18,000
Describe Temeka Zore's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Yes, we were both very much informed about why an eSET was preferred over multiple embryo transfer.

2022, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Nam Tran] did make an effort to be nice initially...he brushed me off as not remembering correctly, claiming 2 eggs were in line with what i was told. Then when i started having bloating post treatment again I waved off and told to see my OB/Gyn...vaginal ultrasound, blood tests of hormones levels and chromosomes...he missed a cyst and post treatment this grew to 5 times pre treatment size which has resulted in permanent bloating
[Spring Fertility San Francisco was] good at covering themselves, legally and financially. bad at actually optimizing treatment outcomes and communicating clearly...be prepared to be treated like a specimen at the end of the day...care coordinator or manager who really focused on making sure i paid them and signed the forms...dropped the ball on basic requests...ovarian cyst that they did not see
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
all they seemed to care about is money, not outcomes. They take your money and waive all responsibility. a courtesy follow up call when I expressed concerns post treatment would have been nice post care even though legally it's not required. i just felt like a part in a factory system.
He did make an effort to be nice initially but once you pay and sign their forms, be prepared to be treated like a specimen at the end of the day
when i expressed my disappointment with the fact that originally i was told we were expecting to retrieve 4 or 5 eggs based on the prior monitoring visits of which follicles were mature but only 2 eggs were, he brushed me off as not remembering correctly, claiming 2 eggs were in line with what i was told. Then when i started having bloating post treatment again I waved off and told to see my OB/Gyn
vaginal ultrasound, blood tests of hormones levels and chromosomes. thought the tests were helpful but he missed a cyst and post treatment this grew to 5 times pre treatment size which has resulted in permanent bloating
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
main person i interfaced with was care coordinator or manager who really focused on making sure i paid them and signed the forms. she dropped the ball on basic requests like making sure she got medical records from my OB/Gyn and another fertility clinic i was considering
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
good at covering themselves, legally and financially. bad at actually optimizing treatment outcomes and communicating clearly. not much else to say.........................................................................................................
about $15k per cycle and $500 each year for freezing
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
i had an ovarian cyst that they did not see, and as a result of the hormone regimen grew 5x its original size

1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
She [Dr. Pasternak] is very balanced and professional, yet approachable — in particular, she proactively goes above and beyond to tactically explain your full fertility planning step-by-step to ensure all parties are coordinated — starting with me as the patient, to my partner, nurses, and additional physicians in the clinic. I felt that Dr. Pasternak was truly my advocate...
The clinic [Spring Fertility] was conveniently located in the center of San Francisco. I appreciated that the clinic was always kept clean and the team was regularly sanitizing. The daily appointments were also timely and well-run...The nursing team was fantastic; a very well trained and coordinated group...
Working with Dr. Monica Pasternak was an exceptional experience. She is incredibly knowledgeable within the field of fertility, and takes great pride in her work and patients’ success. She is very balanced and professional, yet approachable — in particular, she proactively goes above and beyond to tactically explain your full fertility planning step-by-step to ensure all parties are coordinated — starting with me as the patient, to my partner, nurses, and additional physicians in the clinic. I felt that Dr. Pasternak was truly my advocate.
Feel free to openly discuss your goals and concerns at the outset to allow for healthy dialogue and planning, which will be well received.
Round 1 = Embryo & storage Round 2 = Egg retrieval & storage
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Markie Coyne)
The nursing team was fantastic; a very well trained and coordinated group!
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
The clinic was conveniently located in the center of San Francisco. I appreciated that the clinic was always kept clean and the team was regularly sanitizing. The daily appointments were also timely and well-run.

2018 - 2024, 19 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Tran was great and honest. He doesn't try to sell egg freezing as insurance. He was honest and realistic based on my future family goals...I was around 30 years ago and he did not try to sell me on egg freezing...confident in my care...
[Spring Fertility San Francisco] was fantastic...full of compassionate people and were extremely well streamlined...able to make appointments before work...they would not be longer than 15-20 mins...how kind and empathetic the staff members were...Everyone was fantastic from care coordinator to MAs and PAs in clinic.
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Dr. Tran was great and honest. He doesn't try to sell egg freezing as insurance. He was honest and realistic based on my future family goals. I did have him as my primary doctor and had follow-ups with different PAs and doctors. I was supposed to have retrieval with Doctor on for that week, which was not Dr. Tran but he ended up doing my retrieval, which made me very happy and more confident in my care.
The actual process was slightly harder than I thought due to the hormones and growing follicles, but the doctors and practice couldn't have run smoother.
I felt like Dr. Tran was very honest. I met him first when I was around 30 years ago and he did not try to sell me on egg freezing. Instead, he told me to go enjoy life and see if I meet Mr. Right and if not, consider egg freezing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Mia)
Everyone was fantastic from care coordinator to MAs and PAs in clinic.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
The clinic was fantastic. I went to both Oakland and SF locations and they were full of compassionate people and were extremely well streamlined. I was able to make appointments before work and knew that they would not be longer than 15-20 mins. I appreciate how kind and empathetic the staff members were.
I received a health care provider discount, which was great. I was also able to work with Alto to receive medications. Near the end of my cycle, I needed more medications and Spring was able to provide it for me and let me return it the next day when it wasn't used.

2023, 41 Eggs Frozen
Investment Banker
[Dr. Temeka Zore] made me feel completely comfortable with the procedure, answered questions, and did not ever rush me...personalized the process for me and took into account all special circumstances...told me to stop hormonal medications / birth control and wait 4-6 weeks before beginning egg freezing process to increase follicle count and get better results
[Spring Fertility San Francisco is] Very organized, communication is clear and easy...app is very helpful in getting messages and concerns taken care of. Never felt like I couldn’t get in contact if I had a question. Take advantage of the app and the assigned financial coordinators...Helpful, friendly, organized, and thorough
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Amazing interactions - she made me feel completely comfortable with the procedure, answered questions, and did not ever rush me. She also personalized the process for me and took into account all special circumstances.
Be prepared with all questions you want to ask and make sure you take advantage of consultation to understand the process thoroughly.
Very thorough, knowledgeable, respectful, and took time to answer all my questions! Did not feel rushed at all and she took into account all special conditions / timeline / concerns for my case.
She told me to stop hormonal medications / birth control and wait 4-6 weeks before beginning egg freezing process to increase follicle count and get better results. Was talking to friends, and other doctors aren’t even taking this into account
Helpful, friendly, organized, and thorough. They get you in and out during the routine blood work and ultrasound checks.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Very organized, communication is clear and easy, the app is very helpful in getting messages and concerns taken care of. Never felt like I couldn’t get in contact if I had a question. Take advantage of the app and the assigned financial coordinators and nurses to help you at every step.
Consultation cost, lab costs, retrieval costs, storage costs, packaged medication options, ultrasound costs
2023, 42 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Tran is an expert and is straight to the point...he was easy to trust with my treatment and I got great results with him...has a great sense of humor...adjusted medications based on my previous cycle results as well as on the lab results. He also adjusted timeline based on US imaging, which he was able to show me. Provided rationale during visits.
nursing team and the care coordinator[at Spring Fertility San Francisco] sometimes give conflicting information (ie start time of procedures, appointment locations)...They are also unreachable after 4pm...no street parking early in the AM...adjusted medications based on my previous cycle results as well as on the lab results
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Dr. Tran is an expert and is straight to the point, which I liked. I thought he was easy to trust with my treatment and I got great results with him. I am very happy with my care. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. He was also recommended to me by others and he did not disappoint.
Ask him questions, because he is very experienced and knows his stuff. Ultimately whatever you decide is up to you.
He's straight to the point and gives me exactly the info I need. He also has a great sense of humor.
He adjusted medications based on my previous cycle results as well as on the lab results. He also adjusted timeline based on US imaging, which he was able to show me. Provided rationale during visits.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Thought they were very nice and did alot of the patient education
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
I think the nursing team and the care coordinator sometimes give conflicting information (ie start time of procedures, appointment locations), which added some stress to my experience. They are also unreachable after 4pm, which was very difficult with my inflexible work schedule. Spent alot of time playing phone tag with the team.
covered by insurance
did not do this procedure
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
conflicting appointment locations, conflicting arrival time for day of procedure. wouldve also been helpful if they told me there's no street parking early in the AM.

2021, 14 Eggs Frozen
LGBTQ+
I had an excellent experience with Spring Fertility, all thanks to Dr. Zore and her care team...I so appreciated how much they respected my time and ensured I always had the information and resources I needed. The process was easier than I expected and painless, but I appreciated being prepared for all the possible variations (since everyone responds differently). I cannot say enough about the professionalism and care.
I had an excellent experience with Spring Fertility, all thanks to Dr. Zore and her care team. They were friendly, informative, kind, patient, and punctual. I so appreciated how much they respected my time and ensured I always had the information and resources I needed...I recommend using public transit if visiting the SOMA location. It is much easier than parking...
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
I had an excellent experience with Spring Fertility, all thanks to Dr. Zore and her care team. They were friendly, informative, kind, patient, and punctual. I so appreciated how much they respected my time and ensured I always had the information and resources I needed. The process was easier than I expected and painless, but I appreciated being prepared for all the possible variations (since everyone responds differently). I cannot say enough about the professionalism and care. Thank you, I will be referring friends!
You are in excellent hands.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
The clinic team was very friendly and welcoming. My appointments were always on time, or early, if I happened to arrive earlier. There are no weaknesses that come to mind. I recommend using public transit if visiting the SOMA location. It is much easier than parking.
My insurance covered.

2017 - 2020, Successful
Dr. Tran laid out the plan, adjusted when necessary, and helped us get fantastic results...[we] agreed he would only transfer one embryo...Our treatment strategies were straightforward and tailored to my cycle...The majority of the communication was through office visits, email or phone
[the Spring Fertility nurses were] Consistent and reliable...From what i recall, 2017 egg freezing was about 12k and 2020 IVF cycle was between 28-32k...My initial consults and plan of actions appointments were with Dr. Tran and then when things got underway his team was always responsive. The majority of the communication was through office visits, email or phone.
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
I first met Dr. Tran in 2016 when I was learning about egg freezing and appreciated his candor and approach immediately. I came back in 2017 to freeze my eggs as insurance for a future family since I was dating but not yet married. Then in late 2019 my partner and I got pregnant naturally but miscarried; "unlucky" seemed to be the official diagnosis from all the doctors I saw. So we started IVF in 2020 out of an abundance of caution and Dr. Tran laid out the plan, adjusted when necessary, and helped us get fantastic results.
Come with your questions, leave on the same page regarding expectations and your plan and then trust him and the process!
Dr. Tran and his team ensured that all my questions were answered. My initial consults and plan of actions appointments were with Dr. Tran and then when things got underway his team was always responsive. The majority of the communication was through office visits, email or phone.
Our treatment strategies were straightforward and tailored to my cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Jill )
Consistent and reliable
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
I'm biased because of my great results, but I think this clinic is one of the top in the country. I've had friends fail in other states and travel here as a last effort only to finally have success conceiving!
Dr. Tran and I agreed he would only transfer one embryo.

2023 - 2024, Successful
Dr. Kim is very professional, has good bedside manner, is easy to talk to, approachable, and also very knowledgeable...She put me at ease...appreciated her positive but realistic & straightforward outlook / approach...start the IVF stimulation in the middle of my cycle vs. right when my period started since it yielded better results from her experience
[Spring Fertility San Francisco] is very efficient, which is great, but sometimes you feel rushed...liked that the clinic uses an app to make communication easy...sometimes I wanted to talk to someone on the phone vs. messages on an app...entire staff was helpful, kind, compassionate, and a pleasure to work with.
How was your experience with Julia Kim at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Dr. Kim is very professional, has good bedside manner, is easy to talk to, approachable, and also very knowledgeable. She put me at ease and I appreciated her positive but realistic & straightforward outlook / approach.
Julia is great!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Julia Kim at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Dr. Kim remembered my "story" of why I ended up at her clinic & interested in IVF. Always spent the time to listen to my questions and concerns during appointments.
I think my protocol was very standard, same with dosing. Dr. Kim had be start the IVF stimulation in the middle of my cycle vs. right when my period started since it yielded better results from her experience, it worked well for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco.
The entire staff was helpful, kind, compassionate, and a pleasure to work with.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Clinic is very efficient, which is great, but sometimes you feel rushed. I liked that the clinic uses an app to make communication easy, however sometimes I wanted to talk to someone on the phone vs. messages on an app.
We had insurance coverage for the first round, I think we paid ~$12k out of pocket.

2023, Unknown Success
[Dr. Temeka Zore] was knowledgable, professional and honest...had a good bedside manner....adjusted treatment for better results the second time...let us know we might need two cycles in the initial consult...it did feel rushed like they have taken on too many patients for profit
[Spring Fertility San Francisco is] Clean, friendly and warm. Good ambience...experience is good annd friendly however ant times feels a bit rushed. Everything is modern which is comforting. Everyone is great- except the billing department is quite complicated...always allowed my to lie down when doing bloodwork
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
She was knowledgable, professional and honest. She had a good bedside manner. She also adjusted treatment for better results the second time. She had let us know we might need two cycles in the initial consult.
Research and bring any questions. Ask as many questions as you can. Ask for details. Advocate for yourself and ask for alternative treatment the second round of it doesn’t work in your favour the first.
Good bedside manner but it did feel rushed like they have taken on too many patients for profit
I don’t remember
My partner passed out during the blood work and the nurses took care of him very well. They always allowed my to lie down when doing bloodwork
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Clean, friendly and warm. Good ambience. The experience is good annd friendly however ant times feels a bit rushed. Everything is modern which is comforting. Everyone is great- except the billing department is quite complicated.
Expensive.
Second approach was better than first. They should start using a zymot chip for everyone automatically.

2021, Consult
Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
The office is clean, bright, great artwork and calming decor. All staff I encountered were welcoming and professional. I didn’t feel like a number, I felt like people in office remembered me every time....[nurses were] always there to answer questions...Dr. Pasternak’s positive energy and sense of humor made me feel comfortable as soon as I stepped in her office. She thoughtfully listened, asked me the right questions and I left our consult feeling like she fully understood my long term career plans and our family goals.
Dr. Pasternak’s positive energy and sense of humor made me feel comfortable as soon as I stepped in her office. She thoughtfully listened, asked me the right questions and I left our consult feeling like she fully understood my long term career plans and our family goals. She offered her knowledgeable advice and guidance as to what would be best for my partner and I, but also reminded me it was our choice how we decided to continue. I felt our treatment plan was personalized for our family goals and I’m confident Dr. Pasternak will help us achieve those in the future.
be honest with yourself and open to knowledgeable advice
personalized treatment plan to meet family planning goals, took the time to understand my career plans as well
always there to answer questions
Progyny coverage

2022, Successful
Surrogacy With Other Docs
Dr. Kim was warm, knowledgeable, and an incredible partner through this process...I would send anyone I loved to her. She fully understood our goals, did not gaslight nor belittle me, spent time answering every single question I had. I loved her. I even asked her questions on behalf of friends going through similar treatments!
The [Spring Fertility] clinic is GORGEOUS and they are VERY efficient. All my appointments started on time and I never had to wait for a nurse or blood draw. The only hard thing was getting the first appointment. I had to call a few times to get them to call me back...[nursing staff] emails were very clear and they were quick to reply to any questions/concerns I had.
Keep it up!
I do not
Their emails were very clear and they were quick to reply to any questions/concerns I had.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
The clinic is GORGEOUS and they are VERY efficient. All my appointments started on time and I never had to wait for a nurse or blood draw. The only hard thing was getting the first appointment. I had to call a few times to get them to call me back.
I have progony to the costs were minimal.