Good

Harvard

Bruce Albrecht works in 1 office at

9780 Pyramid Ct
Englewood, CO 80112

[Dr. Bruce Albrecht] spent 1.5 hours with us, reviewed our history and gave us a clear path forward. We completed a number of tests and the plan was put into action. Dr Albrecht treats every patient as if she was his own daughter. He genuinely cares about you and helping you start a family...completed a surgery on my uterus. I had a heart shaped uterus which he believed contributed to my recurrent miscarriage.
[Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care] Clinic had a great location for me. Easy access off the highway, easy parking right out front. The front desk ladies are wonderful and very accommodating. The only weakness is they're usually running behind schedule with appointments. Just plan ahead and block plenty of time for all your appointments.
How was your experience with Bruce Albrecht at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care)?
After having a horrible experience at CCRM, we found Dr. Albrecht. Our previous doctor didn't give us any explanation, just told us to do IVF. We felt like they just wanted our money. Dr Albrecht spent 1.5 hours with us, reviewed our history and gave us a clear path forward. We completed a number of tests and the plan was put into action. Dr Albrecht treats every patient as if she was his own daughter. He genuinely cares about you and helping you start a family. I am so thankful I found him and would recommend to everyone I know.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bruce Albrecht at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care)?
Don't waste your time with our clinics. Go to him first. He is the best.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bruce Albrecht at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care)?
He was the first doctor that we saw that treated us like humans and not dollar signs. Our initial consultation with him was about 1.5 hours. We went over our history in full detail. He answered all our questions and concerns without making us feel stupid, like another doctor did previously. He was caring, compassionate and genuine.
Describe the protocols Bruce Albrecht used in your cycles at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care) and their degree of success.
Dr Albrecht completed a surgery on my uterus. I had a heart shaped uterus which he believed contributed to my recurrent miscarriage. Once I was pregnant, he started me on Progesterone injections which I continued through week 13 of pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care). (Assigned nurse: Heather )
They always gave me my results quickly so I wasn't nervously waiting.
Describe your experience with Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bruce Albrecht at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care).
Most things were billed through insurance. Some of the initial tests were out of pocket. Including my deductible I probably spent about $8K
Bruce Albrecht
Englewood
During our first consultation, Dr. Albrecht spent more than an hour with my husband and I talking about our fertility journey, and developing an individualized plan for us...doesn't just put all patients on the same plan. We left our first visit with hand-written steps of what we were going to do next. Dr. Albrecht also places a big emphasis on overall health and diet, and details how lifestyle changes can impact fertility. He incorporated vitamins into our treatment plan, which definitely supported my physical and mental health throughout the process.
The nursing staff at Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care is wonderful. They are very compassionate to the journey each couple is going through, and were always able to answer questions that I had...Strengths: Friendly, educated, patient, compassionate Every visit I left with a card indicating what I needed to do next for the following two weeks. It was very helpful because each appointment was sort of an emotional journey. When emotions run high, it makes it hard to remember specifics. Having things written down really put my mind at ease. Weaknesses: Some nurses were better at others at explaining "next steps"
Dr. Albrecht has a very calm and sincere demeanor. From our first consultative visit, I felt like he developed a plan for my husband and I that was unique and met our fertility needs. It was clear that he takes care to individualize treatment courses, and doesn't just put all patients on the same plan. We left our first visit with hand-written steps of what we were going to do next. Dr. Albrecht also places a big emphasis on overall health and diet, and details how lifestyle changes can impact fertility. He incorporated vitamins into our treatment plan, which definitely supported my physical and mental health throughout the process.
Be patient and ask questions!
The whole team at Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care is incredible. Any time I called with questions or concerns, somebody was always available with an educated and friendly response. During our first consultation, Dr. Albrecht spent more than an hour with my husband and I talking about our fertility journey, and developing an individualized plan for us.
I came to Dr. Albrecht after receiving fertility treatment from another doctor. At the start of my journey with the other physician, my husband and I went through testing including semen analysis and hysterosalpingogram (HSG). It was ultimately determined that I had uterine polyps, and I had a polypectomy, D&C, and hysteroscopy. Following surgery, I began having irregularities in my period which included the presence of large clots. My physician told me not to worry, and said that we needed to keep trying to conceive for another year before coming back for additional treatment. It was then that I decided to start seeing Dr. Albrecht. He started me on Clomid right away. After two cycles of taking Clomid and timed intercourse, we decided to proceed with IUI. We were lucky enough to be successful with IUI the first try!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care).
Most all of my care under Dr. Albrecht was covered by insurance. The only things that were not covered was our IUI and corresponding semen freezing procedure.
Describe Bruce Albrecht's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care).
Not applicable to my treatment course
Bruce Albrecht