9.7

Birmingham, AL 35209
Homewood
1 Independence Plaza Suite 810
Homewood, AL 35209

You see the Doctor [Dr. Cecil Long] every time you visit the office...He is absolutely amazing. He is so down to earth and easy to talk to. He uses terms that are easy to understand. He is by far the best! I wish I would have found him earlier! He makes sure you completely understand everything that he covers with you...will go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable!...We are on our second Affordable IVF treatment. He uses low doses of medicine since my AMH is high. They do ICSI with everyone! Also I incubate my embryos!
When you walk in the office [of America Institute of Reproductive Medicine] is decorated beautifully! You definitely do not feel like your in a doctors office. The clinic really has no weaknesses in my opinion! They are easy to contact. Everyone is always smiling when you come in!...Dr Long and his nurse practitioner are amazing! They give you their personal contact number if you need anything. You see the Doctor every time you visit the office. The sincerely care about their patients.
How was your experience with Cecil Long at Alabama Center for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Cecil Long at Alabama Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Be honest with them. He is an amazing person and will go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Cecil Long at Alabama Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Cecil Long used in your cycles at Alabama Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Alabama Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Karen Hammond)
Karen is the nurse practitioner that is over the INVOcell program! She is so amazing! I get a big hug every time we see her.
Describe your experience with Alabama Center for Reproductive Medicine.
When you walk in the office is decorated beautifully! You definitely do not feel like your in a doctors office. The clinic really has no weaknesses in my opinion! They are easy to contact. Everyone is always smiling when you come in!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Cecil Long at Alabama Center for Reproductive Medicine.
His cost were very affordable! Under 5k
Describe Cecil Long's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Alabama Center for Reproductive Medicine.
If you have two he will transfer two. Is quality or quantity!
Cecil Long
Alabama Center for Reproductive Medicine
Birmingham
2014 - 2019, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Cecil Long] was so nice and kept my nerves under control...I have secondary infertility. I have a period every month but I'm not producing an egg that will fertilize. Therefore, I require medication, trigger shots and other assistance...He was very candid and upfront...he would be there every step to help me and my husband..
The staff [of ART] are very friendly...The office is very modern. Only downside the walls are thin so you can hear a lot...I have insurance for doctor's visit However, the cost of IUI is $3500...He[Dr. Long] has a smaller practice which means he knows his patients more intimately...he would be there every step to help me and my husband
How was your experience with Cecil Long at Alabama Fertility Specialists (formerly ART Fertility Program of Alabama)?
I wasn't a number. I was La Toya the patient. He was very candid and upfront. He reassured me that I would get pregnant and that he would be there every step to help me and my husband. He has a smaller practice which means he knows his patients more intimately than he would have in a bigger practice
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Cecil Long at Alabama Fertility Specialists (formerly ART Fertility Program of Alabama)?
Be open! Ask questions and relax
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Cecil Long at Alabama Fertility Specialists (formerly ART Fertility Program of Alabama)?
He was so nice and kept my nerves under control
Describe the protocols Cecil Long used in your cycles at Alabama Fertility Specialists (formerly ART Fertility Program of Alabama) and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Alabama Fertility Specialists (formerly ART Fertility Program of Alabama). (Assigned nurse: Karen )
Even though I left defeated, Karen would have encouraging words for me and my husband
Describe your experience with Alabama Fertility Specialists (formerly ART Fertility Program of Alabama).
Private, bright and very welcoming. The staff are very friendly. They have plenty of magazines to read to help with your nerves. The office is very modern. Only downside the walls are thin so you can hear a lot
Describe the costs associated with your care under Cecil Long at Alabama Fertility Specialists (formerly ART Fertility Program of Alabama).
I have insurance for doctor's visit However, the cost of IUI is $3500
Cecil Long
Alabama Fertility Specialists (formerly ART Fertility Program of Alabama)
Homewood (closed)