Dara Havemann

McKinney
5301 W. University Drive
McKinney, TX 75071

2020, Consult
Dr. Havemann understands what her patients are going through and treats them like family. She is very good with communication and explains procedures and plans during her care...very informative and helpful...We only did a telemedicine visit due to COVID 19, but I feel that we covered every thing on the phone for starting my fertility journey.
I have not been to the clinic [Dallas IVF] yet, but I was able to get a telemedicine visit rather quick...I was able to communicate via email and phone for appointment details and payment. We started with Zoom to conduct the appointment, however there was a connection error and had to finish the visit by phone. The next visit should be in person to get an ultrasound and review my lab work.
How was your experience with Dara Havemann at Dallas IVF?
Dr. Havemann understands what her patients are going through and treats them like family. She is very good with communication and explains procedures and plans during her care. We only did a telemedicine visit due to COVID 19, but I feel that we covered every thing on the phone for starting my fertility journey.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dara Havemann at Dallas IVF?
Pay attention. She is very informative and helpful.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dara Havemann at Dallas IVF?
Dr. Havemann and I have worked together professionally before and I feel that our past relationship helped us. She knew how to talk to me and helped me during our visits.
Describe the protocols Dara Havemann used in your cycles at Dallas IVF and their degree of success.
So far I have only had labs drawn and will have an ultrasound in 3 weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Dallas IVF. (Assigned nurse: Casey)
We have only communicated via email.
Describe your experience with Dallas IVF.
I have not been to the clinic yet, but I was able to get a telemedicine visit rather quick due to COVID 19. I was able to communicate via email and phone for appointment details and payment. We started with Zoom to conduct the appointment, however there was a connection error and had to finish the visit by phone. The next visit should be in person to get an ultrasound and review my lab work.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dara Havemann at Dallas IVF.
I paid my specialty copay with my insurance.
Describe Dara Havemann's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Dallas IVF.
Dara Havemann