Devora Aharon

Devora Aharon works in 1 office at

NY - Eastside
635 Madison Ave

2023, Successful
[Dr.Aharon] was there to help us in this complicate journey...She is truly professional, her team also, and I felt at all times that She knew what She was doing. I felt protected even when the things didn't go well at the first time...My first egg retrieval didn't work out, She changed a few medications and the second one It was great. Also I had a miscarriage after the first embryo transfer and She added a new medication for the second one, and It went well
The clinic [at RMA of New York] is well organized, you can see that They treat a lot of women and They know what They are doing. They were only on time with the monitors, with the instructions. They are really professional, is a real fertility clinic...[the nursing team] always explained me everything perfectly, clearly and kindly...[the doctor] and her team were there all the time, answering my questions, my doubts, They were caring of me in a real way
How was your experience with Devora Aharon at RMA of New York?
I only have a good words to describe Dr.Aharon, She was there to help us in this complicate journey, her and her team were there all the time, answering my questions, my doubts, They were caring of me in a real way. She is truly professional, her team also, and I felt at all times that She knew what She was doing. I felt protected even when the things didn't go well at the first time. Now I'm almost 10 weeks pregnant and everything is going well. I'm very glad to have met Dr. Aharon.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Devora Aharon at RMA of New York?
To take all process with patience, Is not easy and maybe you will face problems during the process, but no give up, you are in good hands, They know what They are doing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Devora Aharon at RMA of New York?
She took a good care of me, She was there to help me and I felt it, and always explained everything with details and kindness and always worried about what I was feeling in that moment.
Describe the protocols Devora Aharon used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
My first egg retrieval didn't work out, She changed a few medications and the second one It was great. Also I had a miscarriage after the first embryo transfer and She added a new medication for the second one, and It went well. Through the procedures They understand how works your body and the reactions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Anita/Vivian/Boris)
They always explained me everything perfectly, clearly and kindly
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic is well organized, you can see that They treat a lot of women and They know what They are doing. They were only on time with the monitors, with the instructions. They are really professional, is a real fertility clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Devora Aharon at RMA of New York.
Everything is worth it, Also my Insurance covered the al process.
Describe Devora Aharon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
She gave us the best option and We decided following her advice.
Devora Aharon