Don't recommend: 100%4

Bellevue
1231 116th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

2023, Consult
I didn't not have many appointments or work with her [Dr. Diana Zhou] as closely so I do not have enough feedback to provide. The work I have done with her so far has been fine. She seems like a good communicator. I do wish she provided me with all the various options and was more firm with her recommendations for treatment...come prepared with questions and things to talk about. It seems like appointments are more client-led.
[Pacific NW Fertility] Strengths include being a smaller clinic. The clinic was also very clean. I had an issue when getting my blood drawn once where I think it was a newer and less experienced person and it was very difficult and uncomfortable. They finally asked someone else to do it and it was very quick...They [Pacific NW Fertility nursing staff] were a pleasure to work with. I really liked interacting with them in-person.
How was your experience with Diana Zhou at Pacific NW Fertility?
I didn't not have many appointments or work with her as closely so I do not have enough feedback to provide. The work I have done with her so far has been fine. She seems like a good communicator. I do wish she provided me with all the various options and was more firm with her recommendations for treatment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Diana Zhou at Pacific NW Fertility?
To come prepared with questions and things to talk about. It seems like appointments are more client-led.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Diana Zhou at Pacific NW Fertility?
Was attentive to my questions and concerns
Describe the protocols Diana Zhou used in your cycles at Pacific NW Fertility and their degree of success.
I can't really recall but there was recommendations to move forward with IVF.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Pacific NW Fertility.
They were a pleasure to work with. I really liked interacting with them in-person.
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Diana Zhou at Pacific NW Fertility.
My appointment and ultrasound were covered.
Describe Diana Zhou's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific NW Fertility.
Diana Zhou