Strongly recommend: 100%9.9

5.5
5.5

LGBTQ+ Care

Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory LGBTQ+ care.

Ratings of 10 indicate an excellent LGBTQ+ care.

Good

Harvard Medical School
Brigham and Women’s Hospital / Massachusetts General Hospital
U of California San Francisco

Eduardo Hariton works in 1 office at

3300 Webster St Suite 404
Oakland, CA 94609

2023, Successful
started with estrace priming after my period started, then moved on to injections for egg retrievalsDr. Hariton goes beyond...treating patients with genuine compassion..didn't pressure me at all but gave me time to think...never wants to stop learning and also wants to make sure he is giving the right suggestions...
[Reproductive Science Center] is a dedicated professional practice group...All the medical professionals and staff are professional...They run a 24x7 hotline...nurse team is the best...All of them are super professional, organized, great communicators, and caring. Blanca, as the main communicator, is incredibly helpful.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
I came to RSC for initial blood work to check my AHM, etc., after a molar pregnancy. I never thought about going through IVF before. Dr. Hariton was the doctor who called me back after my blood results and showed me a picture that it's not a bad idea to preserve a few healthy embryos and bank for the future if I want to have more than two kids. He didn't pressure me at all but gave me time to think about it. I am so glad I decided to come back to him a few weeks after his call. My husband and I both feel we made a good decision to bank for the future, especially now that I am pregnant and i can feel rest assurance i have somethings i can transfer for more babies in the future. Besides his genius advice based on our personal plan, Dr. Hariton really takes time to allow us to understand what the process looks like, what to expect, and I never felt he rushed us for any questions (we always have many questions!). I am a person love reading a lot of books and journals on fertility topics, and I would bring it up something i read to ask him or want his opinion if i can take additional supplements. He treated my questions seriously, did research, and came back to me if he cannot advise right away. I feel very comfortable working with a doctor who never wants to stop learning and also wants to make sure he is giving the right suggestions. Overall, I cannot think of any moments of dissatisfaction with Dr. Hariton. We are very happy to have chosen him and RSC.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
You shouldn't completely hand off the process when dealing with any doctors. It's your own journey, and they are there to support you. RSC provides many study materials throughout the journey, so definitely take time to prepare, be proactive, stay positive, and bring any questions to them. Dr. Hariton and his office are very responsive and caring, so don't be afraid to ask questions. Be mindful that they are dealing with many people going through the same process as you so try to make it easy for them to read if you send a message or a voice message. Sometimes may take a few hours or overnight to get back to you and that's okay. You can always call their office emergency hotline if it's urgent.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Dr. Hariton goes beyond the medical aspect of IVF, treating patients with genuine compassion. Every case is different, and I am someone who cares deeply about details and personalized care. Dr. Hariton and his team didn't disappoint me; his personalized approach makes me feel understood and supported. I have never felt a moment where he didn't understand my requests or questions. For example, I wasn't sure if I should take probiotics during the process. He asked me to send in the brand I plan to take, and he actually studied it and got back to me with advice. I really appreciated this academic approach, which also demonstrates his compassion towards his patients' questions.
Describe the protocols Eduardo Hariton used in your cycles at Reproductive Science Center and their degree of success.
I followed Dr. Hariton's advice, and we started with estrace priming after my period started, then moved on to injections for egg retrievals. My egg quantity is low, but the quality is good. It's definitely helpful to follow their nutritional guidance, exercise, and supplements, as it will improve egg quality. My husband also follows the male part, and I definitely think that's a plus for good results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Blanca)
Dr. Hariton's nurse team is the best. I have spoken/met with: Blanca, who is my case manager. In Blanca's absence, her backup is Jasmin. RSC hotline Norie. Nurse practitioner Rosa. I love this dedicated team during my process. All of them are super professional, organized, great communicators, and caring. Blanca, as the main communicator, is incredibly helpful. Her instructions are the best, and she always calls me to ensure I have any questions when she sends me instructions. She will get Dr. Hariton for you if needed, and Dr. Hariton will call you back. We couldn't be happier to have this team as our support.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
Reputations: RSC has a great reputation for its lab and a rich history in IVF. It is a dedicated professional practice group in the Bay Area for IVF. You can conduct your own research to look at their performance in reports for example CDC SART. Locations: San Ramon is the main location that operates all year round, with satellite offices in Oakland and Los Gatos. I have visited their Oakland and San Ramon offices. It's easy to access and flexible based on my schedule. Professionalism: All the medical professionals and staff are professional. When a backup doctor calls me, they fully understand my situation, and there is clear internal communication, preventing any lapses in communication. During my egg retrieval, Dr. Westinc, my retrieval doctor, was aware of my molar pregnancy situation and offered warm and kind words to us. My husband was touched, Dr. Westinc definitely made him feel less stressed about the surgery. Bedside Caring: I could never ask for a better bedside manner from the medical team. They run a 24x7 hotline. During the injection process, there were moments when I was unsure and freaked out. I called them at 10 pm, and the on-call doctor responded within less than 20 minutes. The bedside manner is incredible! Weakness: Can't think of any!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center.
I only need to out of pocket for part of my medication since most was covered under the insurance
Describe Eduardo Hariton's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Science Center.
I am risk-averse regarding pregnancy, so I agree with RSC's protocol for a single embryo transfer. There's no need to rush and carry multiple babies in one pregnancy, as it could lead to health complications. I have been sufficiently educated on this and am completely on board.

2023 - 2024, Successful
Dr. Hariton is an exceptional physician. His knowledge and experience with IVF was excellent...elt the treatment was expertly tailored to our needs and results...has a wonderful ability to make you feel like you are his only patient and that he is 100% dedicated to getting a successful outcome
RSC was great...felt that all of the staff members and clinicians that I interacted with were professional, high quality and kind...offices are very nice and I appreciated the flexibility of having locations open on the weekends...they clearly see many patients each year, I in no way felt like I was just a number to them.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Dr. Hariton is an exceptional physician. His knowledge and experience with IVF was excellent and throughout our process we felt the treatment was expertly tailored to our needs and results. He has a wonderful ability to make you feel like you are his only patient and that he is 100% dedicated to getting a successful outcome. Even though our situation was quite difficult, we feel like he delivered a miracle for us.
You absolutely want to get on his patient list!
We came to RSC after a tragedy in our family and were matched with Dr. Hariton. From the first meeting, he showed us incredible empathy and kindness. Throughout the process, it felt like he was personally invested in our treatment and success . While it's clear that Dr. Hariton is very intelligent, experienced and capable, it was his thoughtful care and attention to detail that really impressed us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Ivonne)
Ivonne was an amazing part of our care team. She was organized, thorough and detail oriented. She was always available to answer questions and was a great resource for me throughout the process.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
RSC was great. I felt that all of the staff members and clinicians that I interacted with were professional, high quality and kind. The physical offices are very nice and I appreciated the flexibility of having locations open on the weekends. While they clearly see many patients each year, I in no way felt like I was just a number to them. Every interaction was personal and custom.
We were advised that a single embryo transfer was the only safe option

2023, Consult
Donor Sperm With Other Docs
LGBTQ+
Dr. Hariton is kind and optimistic. He takes time with you and explains things and demonstrates how treatments work with visuals. He also is nonjudgmental in his questioning. He is LGBTQ aware. Sometimes I’m not clear on what is expected or what next steps are...very warm and kind and asks good questions about where I am, how I’m feeling, and what I want. He also takes time to explain how treatments work.
I think the clinic provides a good service...they are challenged on the logistics. It is a challenging clinic to navigate. Also, they only do IVF and some other procedures in the San Ramon office, so you may be toggling from different offices depending on cycle times. They do take more insurances than some other private practices though...The nurses are very nice but the clinic is disorganized in its communication.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Come with questions and make sure you get all the information you need.
Dr. Hariton is very warm and kind and asks good questions about where I am, how I’m feeling, and what I want. He also takes time to explain how treatments work.
At this point, I’m not on medications and am doing a surgical intervention for a septate uterus.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Science Center.
The nurses are very nice but the clinic is disorganized in its communication.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
I think the clinic provides a good service and has good SART rates, they are challenged on the logistics. It is a challenging clinic to navigate. Also, they only do IVF and some other procedures in the San Ramon office, so you may be toggling from different offices depending on cycle times. They do take more insurances than some other private practices though.
My estimate is nearly $40,000 for one cycle.
Dr. Hariton strongly supports single embryo transfer only.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Science Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Science Center.
It can be challenging to get started at this clinic. Communications will come from multiple sources and it’s unclear how to proceed.

2024, Successful
Dr. Hariton is warm, patient, and an excellent communicator...irregular lab results that came back, he made sure to explain them over the phone and gave plenty of opportunities to ask questions...very responsive via email...explained the results and why he wanted to refer me to an endocrinologist...before attempting to get pregnant.
[Reproductive Science Center] have multiple locations in the Bay Area...main medical center is in San Ramon...where the major medical procedures are done...relatively flexible with timing...able to get appointments pretty easily...the team I worked with was very caring, empathetic, and strong communicators.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Dr. Hariton is warm, patient, and an excellent communicator. When there were irregular lab results that came back, he made sure to explain them over the phone and gave plenty of opportunities to ask questions. He was also very responsive via email, which I appreciated a lot, given my work schedule. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to a friend based on the experience I had.
Come with your questions and don’t be afraid to follow up after your appointment for additional clarity. He is very responsive.
Dr. Hariton reached out via phone multiple times, making himself available to answer our questions throughout the process. He explained things in a simple and straightforward way and paused to make sure we understood the explanation.
I only went through the diagnostic period with Dr. Hariton, and when my thyroid levels came back abnormal, he explained the results and why he wanted to refer me to an endocrinologist. He then recommended a few and helped me get an appointment to get it treated before attempting to get pregnant.
Blanca was a very prompt communicator and always made herself available to guide us through the process. The other staff at RAC were very kind and courteous.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
They have multiple locations in the Bay Area but their main medical center is in San Ramon, which is where the major medical procedures are done. They’re relatively flexible with timing and I was able to get appointments pretty easily. Most importantly, the team I worked with was very caring, empathetic, and strong communicators.
Primary costs were from lab test

2024, 22 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Eduardo Hariton] made me feel so comfortable...is extremely knowledgeable and clearly loves what he does...PCOS and had a lot of concerns because of that, all of which he was able to alleviate....was able to expedite my process so we got it done on time, I had such a good experience with him overall.
[Reproductive Science Center] Everyone was friendly and always on time. I always felt comfortable and was able to ask questions. During every visit they were able to provide all the details I would want and even when they called me they were super helpful and friendly. It really makes you feel very comfortable.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
I just finished my egg freezing cycle with Dr. Hariton and cannot say enough good things about him! I was nervous going into this process alone and he made me feel so comfortable, he is extremely knowledgeable and clearly loves what he does. I have PCOS and had a lot of concerns because of that, all of which he was able to alleviate. It's rare to get a doctor you feel genuinely cares about you and that's definitely the type of doctor he is. I was also on a time crunch due to my fertility benefits ending in about a months time and he was able to expedite my process so we got it done on time, I had such a good experience with him overall.

2023 - 2024, Successful
Can’t say enough great things about Dr. Hariton...was so knowledgeable and attentive during our IVF journey...took the time to check in to make sure I was doing okay, even calling during holidays...made us feel comfortable and explained everything we needed to know about my treatment
I have no complain about RSC, I did attend the San Ramon location making it easy for procedures and any weekend visits. Patients from other locations have to travel to San Ramon for procedures. Both my Doctor and Case Manager were very attentive and had great communication.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Can’t say enough great things about Dr. Hariton. He was so knowledgeable and attentive during our IVF journey. We unfortunately had failed transfers, but he took the time to check in to make sure I was doing okay, even calling during holidays. He made us feel comfortable and explained everything we needed to know about my treatment. I would have no hesitation going back to his care when we are ready for our next child.
He took the time to check in often to make sure I was doing okay physically and mentally after failed transfers. We felt comfortable during our treatment and felt heard and understood.
For our transfers we have medicated cycles since I don't have periods.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Science Center.
They were always attentive and considerate

IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Hariton takes the time to get to know you and your history...made sure to get all the little details...helps tailor a more personalized treatment plan...made me feel calm and at ease...takes the time to thoroughly explain each step and goes above and beyond to answer my questions and concerns
[At Reproductive Science Center] Appointments were easy to get and the clinic was always clean. Wait times are short and the staff are friendly...only clinic open during the weekend is the San Ramon location...Ivonne is amazing and she truly has a talent for what she does...was really easy to communicate with her.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Dr. Hariton’s approach to fertility treatment made me feel calm and at ease, especially when compared to the care I received in the past. He takes the time to thoroughly explain each step and goes above and beyond to answer my questions and concerns. He always follows up after each appointment to let me know the next steps, which I really appreciated because navigating fertility treatment can be confusing.
I would recommend Dr. Hariton to anybody seeking fertility treatment. I plan to return to his office for another round of egg retrieval (I am currently pregnant).
Dr. Hariton takes the time to get to know you and your history. He made sure to get all the little details, which I think helps tailor a more personalized treatment plan.
Ivonne is amazing and she truly has a talent for what she does. She was able to juggle all my questions and concerns and relayed them to Dr. Hariton. It was really easy to communicate with her.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
Appointments were easy to get and the clinic was always clean. Wait times are short and the staff are friendly. The only clinic open during the weekend is the San Ramon location, which was a long drive for me, but overall worth it!

2023, Successful
Dr. Hariton is the most compassionate doctor I have had the pleasure of working with. He not only understood us medically but he took the time to get to know us personally. He truly cares about his patients and their outcomes...We could not have been happier with the treatment we received from Dr.Hariton. In a situation as stressful as this, he is always listening to the patients needs and ensured we had all the information possible in the moment to feel confident in our choices. If you are deciding on a doctor to enter this journey with, I would recommend Dr.Hariton with 100% confidence.
The [Reproductive Science Center] clinic was very clean, friendly staff, and always accommodated our appointment needs. Overall very pleased with RSC as a whole, but i mainly went to San Ramon...We could not have been happier with the treatment we received from Dr.Hariton. In a situation as stressful as this, he is always listening to the patients needs and ensured we had all the information possible in the moment to feel confident in our choices. If you are deciding on a doctor to enter this journey with, I would recommend Dr.Hariton with 100% confidence.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Listen and trust your doctor, they know what’s best and want the same outcomes as you!
Dr. Hariton is the most compassionate doctor I have had the pleasure of working with. He not only understood us medically but he took the time to get to know us personally. He truly cares about his patients and their outcomes!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Ivonne Aldonna )
Ivonne was amazing, she always ensured to provide thorough information both by phone and portal message.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
The clinic was very clean, friendly staff, and always accommodated our appointment needs. Overall very pleased with RSC as a whole, but i mainly went to San Ramon. Special shout out to Lindsey an ultrasound technician who was exceptionally kind and made me feel cared for.
This was done by insurance. But went very smoothly.

2023, Successful
Reproductive Science Center is a top-of-the-line clinic, with innovative practices and thorough care. The staff is communicative, knowledgeable, and professional, with specialized personnel to help you every step of the way...We are almost through the first trimester of pregnancy and feel more hopeful than ever... we can't recommend Dr. Hariton, his staff, and RSC enough!
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Dr. Hariton is a godsend! He is incredibly thorough, with a wealth of both expertise and compassion. My husband and I felt at ease with him from our very first appointment and have complete faith in his honesty and integrity. We have been extremely fortunate in our IVF journey so far after multiple miscarriages and failed IUI attempts. We are almost through the first trimester of pregnancy and feel more hopeful than ever... we can't recommend Dr. Hariton, his staff, and RSC enough!
Make the appointment!
Dr. Hariton was thorough, honest, and compassionate. He treated us with a high level of respect and care.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
He was extremely thorough in every recommendation, also talking us through the alternatives to ensure we made an educated decision.

5 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Hariton's unwavering confidence and expertise immediately set him apart...demonstrated a deep understanding of my unique situation...took the time to thoroughly explain each step of the process, ensuring I felt informed and empowered...expertise, optimism, and personalized approach for this life-changing outcome
[The Reproductive Science Center] team consistently provided timely and compassionate responses to my inquiries...Ivonne was really good and helpful and readily available...Expertise and Experience...Cutting-edge Technology...Patient-Centric Approach...Comprehensive Services
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Subject: A Heartfelt Testimonial for Dr. Eduardo Hariton's Exceptional IVF Care I am delighted to share my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation for the outstanding care provided by Dr. Eduardo Hariton during my IVF journey. After enduring the emotional rollercoaster of eight failed cycles at another clinic, I approached Dr. Hariton with cautious optimism. Little did I know that this decision would mark a turning point in my quest for parenthood. Dr. Hariton's unwavering confidence and expertise immediately set him apart. From our first consultation, he demonstrated a deep understanding of my unique situation and a genuine commitment to guiding me through the complexities of fertility treatment. His compassionate approach, coupled with a reassuring demeanor, helped alleviate the anxieties that had plagued me throughout my previous attempts. What truly distinguishes Dr. Hariton is his personalized and holistic approach to IVF. He took the time to thoroughly explain each step of the process, ensuring I felt informed and empowered. His attention to detail and willingness to address every concern fostered a sense of trust that was invaluable during this challenging time. The level of care and support extended beyond the clinic's walls, as Dr. Hariton and his team consistently provided timely and compassionate responses to my inquiries. Their dedication was a comforting constant in an otherwise unpredictable journey. To my immense joy, the confidence Dr. Hariton instilled in me was not misplaced. Miraculously, I achieved success in my very first cycle under his care. The elation and gratitude I feel are beyond words, and I credit Dr. Hariton's expertise, optimism, and personalized approach for this life-changing outcome. In sharing my experience, I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Eduardo Hariton to anyone navigating the challenging path of fertility treatment. His exceptional service, unwavering confidence, and genuine compassion make him a true ally in the pursuit of parenthood. My deepest thanks to Dr. Hariton and his dedicated team for turning my dreams into reality.
Trust the doctor completely
Ivonne was really good and helpful and readily available
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
Strengths of Reproductive Science Center, Oakland: Expertise and Experience: The clinic boasts a team of highly qualified and experienced reproductive specialists, including renowned fertility experts. Their collective knowledge and proficiency contribute to the clinic's success rates. Cutting-edge Technology: Reproductive Science Center, Oakland, is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and modern facilities, ensuring that patients have access to the latest advancements in reproductive science and assisted reproductive technologies. Comprehensive Services: The clinic offers a wide range of reproductive services, including in vitro fertilization (IVF), intrauterine insemination (IUI), pre-implantation genetic testing (PGT), egg freezing, and other fertility treatments. This comprehensive approach allows for personalized and tailored treatment plans. Patient-Centric Approach: The clinic prioritizes patient care and comfort, offering a compassionate and supportive environment. The staff and medical professionals are dedicated to guiding patients through the emotional and physical aspects of fertility treatment. Educational Resources: Reproductive Science Center provides educational resources to help patients understand their fertility journey better. This commitment to patient education empowers individuals to make informed decisions about their reproductive health. Weaknesses of Reproductive Science Center, Oakland: Wait Times: Like many fertility clinics, there might be occasional wait times for appointments or procedures. This can be a source of frustration for patients, especially those eager to start their treatment promptly. Financial Transparency: The clinic's fee structure and financial policies may not always be transparent, leading to uncertainty and stress for patients. Improved communication regarding costs and financial options could enhance the patient experience. Communication Challenges: Patients may sometimes encounter communication challenges, such as delayed responses to inquiries or difficulty reaching the appropriate staff members. Improved communication channels could enhance the overall patient experience. Flexibility in Scheduling: Some patients may find it challenging to schedule appointments at convenient times, particularly if they have demanding work schedules. Offering more flexible appointment options could accommodate a broader range of patient needs. It's essential for new patients to discuss any concerns or questions directly with the clinic staff to ensure a clear understanding of the services provided and to address any specific needs or preferences.
insurance paid treatment it was around 7000 including medications and treatments

2022 - 2023, Successful
He’s [Dr. Eduardo Hariton] an amazing doctor. The IVF process isn’t always easy, but he helped me manage the set backs very well. I think actually the support I got during the more challenging periods of my treatment speak volumes to the care for his patients and dedication to his practice. I feel super lucky to have been treated by him, and would advise future patients to jump in with all your questions...He is a great listener and very communicative. I do too much “side research” and he always chimed in and addressed any concerns I had.
RSC is a great clinic. I trusted the entire team, always got treated on time, and valued their expertise...The RSC practice advised a single transfer for me which I did...Ivonne, my care coordinator is an absolute rock star and was always super responsive and supportive...Dr. Hariton is an incredibly kind and personable doctor. He is a great listener and very communicative. I do too much “side research” and he always chimed in and addressed any concerns I had.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Dr. Hariton is an expert at what he does. He’s incredibly knowledgeable, personable, and kind. He always took time to clearly explain what was happening, made check in calls to discuss my treatment every week, and always answered my questions (and there have been many). He understands all of the latest research which I found really valuable in this ever evolving medical field.
He’s an amazing doctor. The IVF process isn’t always easy, but he helped me manage the set backs very well. I think actually the support I got during the more challenging periods of my treatment speak volumes to the care for his patients and dedication to his practice. I feel super lucky to have been treated by him, and would advise future patients to jump in with all your questions.
We did an egg retrieval and two PGS tested frozen embryo transfers. Both stuck, but the first ended in miscarriage for unknown reasons. After a few months of monitoring and recovery we transferred another embryo and it worked!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Ivonne )
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
RSC is a great clinic. I trusted the entire team, always got treated on time, and valued their expertise and proven (and highly successful) results. Having a local office to my home was an extra benefit.
I think it was around $20k for my egg retrieval and FET, and all the meds.
The RSC practice advised a single transfer for me which I did

2023, Successful
Dr. Hariton listened to us and was honest throughout the whole process. He was very good at giving us information while remaining empathic. We always felt that our questions and concerns were answered in a timely manner, communication was great. My first transfer resulted in a successful pregnancy and I am now graduating...personable from the very beginning. He listened to us and answered all our questions and concerns honestly and empathically.
We are so glad we chose RSC. We always had positive interactions with the staff and never left feeling dismissed. It's nice that there is more than one location, this made travel time to appointments more manageable. Our experience at RCS was wonderful...We were so happy with our experience with [nurse] Ivonne. She was very personable and knowledgeable. She was very good at getting back to us when we had questions or concerns and checking in on us. We felt taken care of by Ivonne and the nursing staff.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
We are so glad we had the opportunity to work with Dr. Harriton. This was our first time using a fertility clinic after three pregnancy losses (miscarriage and ectopic). We were nervous about the process and from the moment my husband and I met with Dr. Hariton we felt we made the right choice in picking him to be our doctor. Dr. Hariton listened to us and was honest throughout the whole process. He was very good at giving us information while remaining empathic. We always felt that our questions and concerns were answered in a timely manner, communication was great. My first transfer resulted in a successful pregnancy and I am now graduating from RSC. I am excited that we were able to get pregnant on our first try and we will definitely miss being in Dr. Hariton's care. I highly recommend Dr. Hariton, he is an amazing doctor!
Don't hesitate to ask questions. Dr. Hariton is very knowledgable and good at answering questions/concerns in a personable manner.
Dr. Hariton was personable from the very beginning. He listened to us and answered all our questions and concerns honestly and empathically.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Ivonne Aldana)
We were so happy with our experience with Ivonne. She was very personable and knowledgeable. She was very good at getting back to us when we had questions or concerns and checking in on us. We felt taken care of by Ivonne and the nursing staff.

2023, Successful
we needed a Spanish speaking Dr. Upon request Dr. Hariton was assigned to us. He is very knowledgeable in the line of IVF and helped explain to me and my husband step by step the process we were about to embark...He listened to our decisions and concerns and made sure they were respected all throughout the process. He continuously monitored my progress, my medications, my test results and although there were some failures we pressed on for the goal, our precious baby. Hi sympathy and empathy stands out the most. He celebrated the positive pregnancy's test results with us via phone as well as our failed attempts.
[Reproductive Science Center] Clinics were clean and always well staffed...They always did have new nurses join the staff, not sure if it was an employee turn around or if promotion from within was the reasoning...Even though i never met her [nurse] in person, her voice on the phone was very pleasant, calm and empathetic...Upon first encountering the RSC we immediately knew we needed a Spanish speaking Dr. Upon request Dr. Hariton was assigned to us. He is very knowledgeable in the line of IVF and helped explain to me and my husband step by step the process we were about to embark.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Upon first encountering the RSC we immediately knew we needed a Spanish speaking Dr. Upon request Dr. Hariton was assigned to us. He is very knowledgeable in the line of IVF and helped explain to me and my husband step by step the process we were about to embark. Several tests were performed on both sides and each and every single one was explained in detailed as well as its purpose for our age. We are extremely happy to have worked with this these past 7mos. It was not an easy taking process but it sure was rewarding. He listened to our decisions and concerns and made sure they were respected all throughout the process. He continuously monitored my progress, my medications, my test results and although there were some failures we pressed on for the goal, our precious baby. Hi sympathy and empathy stands out the most. He celebrated the positive pregnancy's test results with us via phone as well as our failed attempts. We are truly grateful to have Dr's like him here in the Bay Area.
Be ready to go through roller coaster, but press on for rewarding outcome.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Blanca Valenzuela)
Even though i never met her in person, her voice on the phone was very pleasant, calm and empathetic.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
Clinics were clean and always well staffed. Only con I would say about the Oakland Clinic would be the parking was a little inconvenient. San Ramon office is the best for parking out of the two. They always did have new nurses join the staff, not sure if it was an employee turn around or if promotion from within was the reasoning.
50k

2023, 32 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Hariton is one of the most compassionate, caring, and competent doctors that I have ever interacted with. He really listened to me and my partner, answered our questions and addressed concerns without ever making us feel rushed. He clearly communicated what was happening when we had to modify the treatment partway through the cycle due to stronger response to the medications than expected. The way he discussed my treatment plan and answered our questions throughout the whole process also made it clear that he has a thoughtful, nuanced understanding of fertility medicine and made me feel like I am in great hands. He is truly an exceptional doctor, and I would easily recommend him to anyone with zero hesitation.
RSC is awesome!! Every single person I interacted with there (doctors, nurses, the sonographer Bri, phlebotomists, receptionists) was incredibly friendly and did a great job from what I could see. One thing to be aware, they use a "team approach" so you won't necessarily always be seeing the same care team (especially if you're in on a weekend), and most likely your primary doctor will not do the retrieval...My care coordinator Ivonne was incredible! She was organized, communicative, and caring; she called regularly during the freezing cycle to update me on treatment changes as well as to check in with how I was doing.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Dr. Hariton was incredibly thoughtful and caring and always took the time to explain things and answer any questions that my partner and I had. He took the time to personally call at several points during the egg freezing cycle to update me, check how I was feeling, and ask if I had questions. I genuinely felt like he cared about me, my well-being and treatment success, something that seems unfortunately rare amongst doctors I have interacted with.
Egg retrieval cycle for freezing -- estrace priming for 11 days starting 6 days after LH positive surge; combination menopur (150 units) and gonal F (225 units) for 4 days; adding cetrotide (0.25) and dropping gonal F to 150 and then dropping menopur dose to 75 after 2 more days (doses dropped due to stronger stimulation than expected). Lupron trigger after 9 days stimulation, retrieval 36 hrs later; we retrieved 62 eggs, 32 of which were mature and frozen.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
RSC is awesome!! Every single person I interacted with there (doctors, nurses, the sonographer Bri, phlebotomists, receptionists) was incredibly friendly and did a great job from what I could see. One thing to be aware, they use a "team approach" so you won't necessarily always be seeing the same care team (especially if you're in on a weekend), and most likely your primary doctor will not do the retrieval. I had previously been to another clinic (UCSF) that cancelled my cycle last-minute and generally seemed pretty disorganized, so the level of care and organization at RSC was a very pleasant surprise.
Out of pocket, ~$8800 for egg freeze (to the clinic) plus ~$4k for medications

2023, Successful
I am not exaggerating when I say I wish Dr. Hariton were my doctor for everything. He is the full package - the expertise, the people skills, the ‘client experience’...the compassion, and even the jokes. It’s pretty rare to come upon a doctor who can ease and simplify an extremely overwhelming topic. Fertility (or infertility) can get stressful and Dr. Hariton handled this with mastery and care. My partner and I observed after every visit how clear and simple Dr. Hariton made everything - from the complicated medical terminology to the process itself.
[Reproductive Science Center] Strength: great location, parking easy and accessible, awesome clean office, the patient room is comfortable and perfect temperature (warm) Weakness: expected more to be done in terms of scheduling, next steps, check-in at the front desk...I am not exaggerating when I say I wish Dr. Hariton were my doctor for everything. He is the full package - the expertise, the people skills, the ‘client experience’ (he came prepared with a full-on PowerPoint presentation on the first visit), the compassion, and even the jokes. It’s pretty rare to come upon a doctor who can ease and simplify an extremely overwhelming topic. Fertility (or infertility) can get stressful and Dr. Hariton handled this with mastery and care. My partner and I observed after every visit how clear and simple Dr. Hariton made everything - from the complicated medical terminology to the process itself.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Ask any and all questions. No question is too small. And be brutally honest with yourself, with what you want and care about.
Dr. Hariton paid close attention to our hopes, dreams, lifestyle choices, preferences and called them back during every visit. I was especially impressed by how much he cared to bring up parts of our lives - how’s your son (name)? I know you want max X kids so I’d recommend Y. He was clear about our concerns and reassured us of what was ‘normal’ or what to feel at ease about, without our even asking a lot of the time.
I had to cut my treatment short. Actually, barely even started because I found out right at the end of taking estrogen pills, that I was pregnant through natural means. But in building out the protocol for us, Dr. Hariton tailored the right strategy for us considering what we wanted in the future, knowing we wanted to test for PGT-A, and for being as efficient as possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Blanca )
Answered all of my little and big questions. Was patient and caring, as borderline stressed as I was.
Less than $1k

2023 - 2024, Successful
[Dr. Eduardo Hariton is] kind, has an easygoing energy, and a good sense of humor...was very familiar with some genetic testing results I had received...was knowledgeable about my own situation...discovered I had thin uterine lining...had an antral follicle count ultrasound and my partner had a semen analysis
Overall a pretty positive experience[at Reproductive Science Center]...communication was great...Got some conflicting information between two of the case workers...Blanca was such a sweetheart...was always so kind and supportive when we spoke via email and on the phone...
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Our consultation started with an hour long zoom session - I honestly could not believe that they allocated an hour for our appointment and I was so grateful. During every visit, Dr. Hariton made more than enough time and proactively asked what questions we had. He's kind, has an easygoing energy, and a good sense of humor. I appreciated from the get go that he was very familiar with some genetic testing results I had received and immediately felt he was knowledgeable about my own situation. When he discovered I had thin uterine lining, he outlined some of the potential causes and how next steps would be used to assess the situation. When comparing notes with a friend in a similar situation, her doctors did not provide as much information to her. This made me feel like Dr. Hariton was more transparent than other doctors may be.
We hesitated to seek information at first because we had not yet been trying for a year. If you want more information and you can afford it financially/through insurance, I'd say don't hesitate. Dr. Hariton was not judgmental at all about our situation and was nothing but supportive when we ended up getting pregnant naturally faster than we expected!
Dr. Hariton took time to get to know us and was able to relate to me on a personal level based on shared backgrounds. I was consistently impressed with how much time was allotted during our appointments for me to ask questions - he would ask me what questions I have over and over until I stopped! I never felt rushed or dismissed and it was honestly one of the most impressive medical experiences I've ever had.
I had an antral follicle count ultrasound and my partner had a semen analysis. We were planning to schedule bloodwork and an HSG at the start of my next cycle but then I got pregnant. All of the protocol we were set to follow was quite standard, but the bloodwork and HSG would have also helped detect any hormonal imbalances or uterine scar tissue that might have been contributing to my thin uterine lining.
Blanca was such a sweetheart - she came in to meet us in person at our last visit and was always so kind and supportive when we spoke via email and on the phone. The only piece of feedback I have is that when Blanca was out sick, I did get a phone call from another case worker with some conflicting information about next steps. That made things a bit confusing and I had to clarify with Blanca, so I would say there could be some improvement in terms of sharing clear information across the team.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
I had 3 visits - one over zoom and 2 in person. Zoom was on time, first in person they took me in a bit early, second in person started ~10-15 min late. Overall a pretty positive experience. We loved our experience with Dr. Hariton and the only other thing I would add is there was one hiccup in conflicting information when another case worker was covering for the one assigned to us. Other than that, communication was great. We didn't communicate much with the financial coordinator because we didn't get very far in our diagnostics before getting pregnant. The prices they quoted us were actually higher than what we ended up paying with our insurance coverage. I'm still not sure why that was the case but it was a nice surprise.
Zoom consult - $20 copay AFC - $12.33 after insurance (I had met my deductible) Semen analysis - not sure but I think we were quoted $140
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Science Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Science Center.
Got some conflicting information between two of the case workers. I also had to follow up about my initial bloodwork - I had a standard panel ordered but the medical records I sent showed I had gotten some of that work done recently. When I followed up, they reviewed and sent me new lap slips.
2023, Successful
Dr. Hariton is incredible...always made us feel supported and like he had time to spend answering all of our questions...we only met him twice in person, we felt his support constantly...was responsive, available for calls when questions came up, and sensitive to specific pelvic pain condition I had
[At Reproductive Science Center, the] only challenge distance wise is that they don’t perform any procedures in the Oakland office, only in San Ramon...Blanca was fantastic. We communicated mostly via email (she was very responsive) and she would make sure to call after my tests to check in.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
I was thoroughly impressed by Dr Hariton. Even though we only met him twice in person, we felt his support constantly. He was responsive, available for calls when questions came up, and sensitive to specific pelvic pain condition I had. He always made me feel like his priority and was confident in his recommendations. He also personally called me to tell me I was pregnant which I thought was really sweet.
Feel free to ask as many questions as you want no matter how basic. Dr Hariton is very patient and compassionate and never rushed us.
Dr. Hariton is incredible. He approached our partnership with such authenticity and humanness from everything such as his preparation for our first appointment (including a power point presentation) to calling to check in after various tests. He always made us feel supported and like he had time to spend answering all of our questions.
We decided to start with IUI and were expecting to find success within 3-4 cycles if at all. Mentally, I was preparing for us to need to do IVF. For the first IUI cycle I went on Letrozole and did a trigger shot. The timing the first time round felt less precise. The second time I actually took ovulation tests every day leading up to my trigger shot to maximize the timing odds. This felt more precise and I went in feeling a lot more confident. My husband was traveling during the 2nd cycle so we did a frozen sample. I was in constant communication with the office during my cycles to make sure we were doing everything in the right sequence.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
The only challenge distance wise is that they don’t perform any procedures in the Oakland office, only in San Ramon. So for a couple visits we had to block off a portion of the day to drive there. However other appointments could be done in Oakland which was more convenient for us.
Thankfully the majority of our fertility care was covered under my husband’s employer’s fertility benefit.

2023, Successful
Dr Hariton is always very patient and listens carefully to my concerns and questions.remarkable responsibility, patience, and expertise...answered all our questions in depth but also tailored the treatment plan to suit our unique conditions...stood out for us was his hands-on involvement in resolving a billing issue, a testament to his dedication to patient care
Strengths [of Reproductive Science Center]: - Professional Team...Easy to Schedule...Secure Communication Portal...Weaknesses: - Prices Changed Unexpectedly: The cost went up after we started, which was surprising...(Minor) Hard to Meet the Main Doctor in Person: You can only talk to Dr. Hariton on the phone or online, not face-to-face
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Dr. Eduardo Hariton has been exceptional throughout our IUI journey, demonstrating remarkable responsibility, patience, and expertise. His approach is highly personalized; he not only answered all our questions in depth but also tailored the treatment plan to suit our unique conditions. What stood out for us was his hands-on involvement in resolving a billing issue, a testament to his dedication to patient care. Our experience under his care has been remarkably smooth. After just two IUI cycles, we found out that we were pregnant (currently 6mo pregnant). We wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Hariton to friends and family considering fertility treatments, as he has not only been a fantastic doctor but also a supportive guide through this significant phase of our lives
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Science Center.
The nurses are very professional and caring.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
Strengths: - Professional Team: Everyone working there is really good at their jobs and nice to talk to. - Easy to Schedule: Making appointments is easy and everything runs on time. - Secure Communication Portal: They have a secure way to send messages Weaknesses: - Prices Changed Unexpectedly: The cost went up after we started, which was surprising. But Dr. Hariton did help us sort this out later. - (Minor) Hard to Meet the Main Doctor in Person: You can only talk to Dr. Hariton on the phone or online, not face-to-face.

2023, Successful
Dr. Hariton was incredible. During our consultation, he explained all of our options, and guided us through the entire process...I appreciate his patience in explaining details to us...His recommendation was to transfer only one embryo...The constant check ins, questions being answered and the explanation of process was extremely helpful especially for someone navigating this for the first time.
[Reproductive Science Center] Strengths would be the knowledge with all doctors on staff. I was seen by multiple doctors, and I felt like I was in great hands with them all. They are all very knowledgeable and experienced. I would suggest to ensure you understand your financial responsibility and discuss this with the clinic prior to starting any procedures...The [nursing] team was fantastic, always available to answer questions.
How was your experience with Eduardo Hariton at Reproductive Science Center?
Dr. Hariton was incredible. During our consultation, he explained all of our options, and guided us through the entire process. His team was very communicative, and explained all processes, procedures and medications. I appreciate his patience in explaining details to us.
Be patient. Ask questions to better understand the process and ease any anxiety
We first did two IUI since I had unexplained infertility. It was the less rigorous option before trying IVF, which was a success during our first cycle.
The team was fantastic, always available to answer questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
IUIs were a couple hundred dollars, and IVF was close to about $10k including medications
His recommendation was to transfer only one embryo