6.3

Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Mokena
19065 Hickory Creek Drive Suite 115
Mokena, IL 60448

Dr. Hobeika was always friendly. He always listened to my concerns and did not misinform me on anything. I did not feel like just a number or a profit. I felt like my concerns were always heard and he wanted to see to it that myself and my partner were able to conceive a child...He suggested one we went with two because we thought one might not survive, but they were both great quality and both stuck.
They [our Fertility Centers of Illinois nurses] were always super helpful and if I needed anything they were always available...I really like the clinic and the receptionist. The phlebotomist was really nice too. They were always so nice. The facility is kind of small compared to their other locations but it’s not such a bad thing because it’s more personable. Due to covid it kind of was a bother but not to the point that i did not want to go. I always felt safe through the process and felt like they went above and beyond to secure our safety and theirs.
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Be optimistic. Everybody’s situation is different. He will not lie to you he will tell you the truth and he will try his best.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I always felt comfortable and informed when visiting the office.
Describe the protocols Elie Hobeika used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Illinois and their degree of success.
We originally started with iui because they were no underlying issues with myself or my partner. It just wasn’t happening on his on. Although we are in our mid to late 30’s, he informed us that everything looked good and if we wanted to continue to try naturally we could. Due to the fact that I wanted to get it out the way we did the fertility treatments. First IUI because he felt that it shouldn’t be any issues. We did two rounds of those with no success. Was slated to start another round but I opted for IVF to just “get it out the way”. We were successful with the first round. No complications throughout the whole process and got pregnant with twins.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
He really had two nurses that i really liked, Nancy and Brittany. They were always super helpful and if I needed anything they were always available.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Most of my treatments were covered under my insurance. We came out of pocket but not a lot compared to some of the horror stories I hear.
Describe Elie Hobeika's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
One instance where i called to get a refill on my prescription and it was delayed. I let them know a couple of days prior that i needed the refill and it wasn’t handled correctly, but i can’t fully put the blame on them because my insurance company pharmacy is terrible.
Elie Hobeika
Tinley Park (closed)

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. Hobeika] was always trying to help us find ways to cover expenses including signing us up for a fertility trial and calling at home to let us know about this grant...I mentioned my concerns regarding a recent phone call explaining lab results and he stopped what he was doing and reviewed everything and discussed what these test results meant and helped ease my concerns
{The staff at] FCI in Tinley Park were great, especially our nurse...She informed us about grants and financing options...I was showing signs of low ovarian reserve...The nurse failed to document on the other side and my numbers appeared much lower then they really were...evaluation of infertility has costed 1500.00. Estimated cost for IUI...2500.00 to 3500.00 and IVF...around 10,000
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
As a patient, my experience with Dr. Hobeika has been very excellent. When my husband and I decided to seek treatment for infertility we weren't sure what to expect and had many fears regarding the process. From the very first appointment we were able to meet with Dr. Hobeika where a folder with several informative packets of information regarding fertility treatment was provided. During one visit I mentioned my concerns regarding a recent phone call explaining lab results and he stopped what he was doing and reviewed everything and discussed what these test results meant and helped ease my concerns. He was aware that neither of our jobs covered fertility treatments and was always trying to help us find ways to cover expenses including signing us up for a fertility trial and calling at home to let us know about this grant. We would recommend Dr. Hobeika to anyone who needs assistance with their fertility struggles.
Be upfront with any concerns that you have and fill out all the paperwork as honestly as you can so they can help you.
Dr. Hobeika was very personable. He remembered that I was a nurse from my initial paperwork and always made it a point to talk to me about work when we talked. During a saline flush procedure I expressed concerns with a recent phone call I had received regarding test results and he pulled up all my information and explained everything in detail to ease my concerns.
To begin, my husband and I both had lab testing to check baseline labs and hormone labs. I remember I expressed concerns with possible having PCOS so I had several labs to check if that was an issue. My husband had to have his sperm tested. His numbers were abnormal so they recommended a few supplements to take and then they retested his sperm again. I underwent a saline sonohystogram to insure that my tubes were open and not blocked for any reason. Our last meeting took place during the beginning stages of the COVID-19 outbreak so unfortunately all further treatments were put on hold. We were about to start IUI or proceed with IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
All of the staff members at FCI in Tinley Park were great, especially our nurse. She explained the process and helped answer all of our questions. She informed us about grants and financing options as neither of us have any coverage for fertility treatments.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Clinic's strengths: Easy scheduling Convenient location Clinic's weaknesses: The facility is rather small and the waiting area feels a little crowded One visit I had to wait more then 30 minutes to see the doctor
To date our evaluation of infertility has costed 1500.00. Estimated cost for IUI was provided at 2500.00 to 3500.00 and IVF was said to cost around 10,000.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
After my ultrasound for follicle count was performed I received a phone call that I was showing signs of low ovarian reserve. During a follow-up visit with Dr. Hobeika I expressed concerns over this result and he discovered that only one ovary was counted during this test. The nurse failed to document on the other side and my numbers appeared much lower then they really were.
Elie Hobeika