9.9

9.7
9.7

LGBTQ+ Care
LGBTQ+ Care

Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory LGBTQ+ care.

Ratings of 10 indicate an excellent LGBTQ+ care.

Good

Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
UCLA and Cedars-Sinai Medical Centers

Ellen Goldstein works at

10390 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025

2023, Successful
...very apparent that she [Dr. Goldstein] is extremely knowledgeable about her field and stays up to date and current with the advances in fertility medicine...very responsive at all times of day through email, and they usually got back to me within minutes to a few hours. Dr. Goldstein was always very transparent with us even if the information was not what we wanted to hear which I respected. We completed 2 cycles and 1 egg transfer that was successful and we are overjoyed! I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein and have nothing but great things to say about her
Beverly Hills Fertility is a very efficient clinic that has a lot of success because of Dr. Goldstein and her team. If things don't go as planned a new plan is put in place immediately. She is very thorough and pays very close attention to detail. She makes you feel as if you are her only patient...I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein and have nothing but great things to say about her and her staff...very apparent that she is extremely knowledgeable about her field and stays up to date and current with the advances in fertility medicine
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Beverly Hills Fertility?
My husband and I had the pleasure of working closely with Dr. Goldstein and Alondra and they were the perfect combination for success. Not only do Dr. Goldstein’s credentials speak for themselves, but it is also very apparent that she is extremely knowledgeable about her field and stays up to date and current with the advances in fertility medicine. As a physician myself, this was very important for me to find in a fertility specialist, so she could explain questions I had about the medical literature. Furthermore, Dr. Goldstein and Alondra were both very responsive at all times of day through email, and they usually got back to me within minutes to a few hours. Dr. Goldstein was always very transparent with us even if the information was not what we wanted to hear which I respected. We completed 2 cycles and 1 egg transfer that was successful and we are overjoyed! I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein and have nothing but great things to say about her and her staff.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Goldstein was very understanding of our individual situation and tailored treatment to our needs. She was very communicative throughout the entire process...After consulting with others, she stood out by her professionalism, compassion and understanding. She clearly laid out all our options and made the necessary adjustments when things did not go our way in the beginning. Her communication is always prompt and informative...
The entire staff [at Beverly Hills Fertility] was very welcoming, compassionate and helpful...Everything seemed brand new and clean. The rooms and the equipment are nicer than most other clinics. The waiting room is nicely furnished and very welcoming. Parking is convenient and the location is perfect...Dr. Goldstein was very understanding of our individual situation and tailored treatment to our needs. She was very communicative throughout the entire process...
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Beverly Hills Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ellen Goldstein at Beverly Hills Fertility?
We strongly recommend Dr. Goldstein if you are looking for a doctor that will understand your current situation and tailors treatment to your specific needs. Trust that you are in good hands.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ellen Goldstein at Beverly Hills Fertility?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Beverly Hills Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Alondra)
The entire staff was very welcoming, compassionate and helpful.

2023, Successful
Dr [Ellen] Goldstein is a very knowledgeable and highly skilled professional. She is also an amazing person who showed us a lot of compassion and was very attentive to our needs. She communicates very clearly and is also reassuring, responsive, and reliable...is caring and attentive.
BHF [Beverly Hills Fertility] gets 5 stars from me. The clinic is well-located and is clean and organized. Appointments are easy to schedule, wait time is negligible, and the team is available on weekends to accommodate the patient...My coordinator and the rest of the nursing staff were amazing. They were kind, patient, and thorough with my care.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Beverly Hills Fertility?
Dr Goldstein is a very knowledgeable and highly skilled professional. She is also an amazing person who showed us a lot of compassion and was very attentive to our needs. She communicates very clearly and is also reassuring, responsive, and reliable.
Trust her, you won't regret it.
Dr Goldstein is caring and attentive.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Beverly Hills Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Adrianna Simental )
Describe your experience with Beverly Hills Fertility.
BHF gets 5 stars from me. The clinic is well-located and is clean and organized. Appointments are easy to schedule, wait time is negligible, and the team is available on weekends to accommodate the patient.
Los Angeles
Dr. Goldstein is amazing. I cannot say enough. Her care was beyond expectations. She went into great detail to resolve my case. She modified treatment specific to me. I trusted her completely with every step because she showed such care and compassion...She is always available to answer questions. I drove two hours, each way, to see Dr. Goldstein. Her care was absolutely worth it.
It is easy to get in touch with someone. They communicate information clearly. Things that can be complex and difficult to understand were easily explained. Everyone was very helpful and takes the time to help with your needs...She is always available to answer questions. I drove two hours, each way, to see Dr. Goldstein. Her care was absolutely worth it.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein is prompt and focused on you each and every appointment. She is always available to answer questions. I drove two hours, each way, to see Dr. Goldstein. Her care was absolutely worth it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Have her as your doctor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Reproductive Fertility