7.1
7.1

LGBTQ+ Care

Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory LGBTQ+ care.

Ratings of 10 indicate an excellent LGBTQ+ care.

Good

NYU
Mount Sinai
NYU

Jaime Knopman works at

810 7th Ave, 21st Floor

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Knopman is extremely knowledgeable in her field, plus she truly wants what's best for her patients. She altered my egg retrieval protocols to get the best outcome possible...She was able to explain the alterations and made me feel comfortable with the next steps. She never gave up on getting a good outcome from the retrievals...She would personally text me and call with results, even after office hours. She spoke with my husband as well to explain what was going on. She felt like a friend and ally...
CCRM [New York] delivers a very personalized experience. Each time I went in for monitoring I saw one of their knowledgeable doctors. The entire staff is polite and responsive. A weakness is that they do not take most insurance...[nurses] Extremely responsive and such a personal experience. All of the nurses, especially Caty, are really on top of the diagnosis and protocol. They have showed me hands on how to administer the medications and are always available for questions...
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at CCRM New York?
Dr. Knopman is extremely knowledgeable in her field, plus she truly wants what's best for her patients. She altered my egg retrieval protocols to get the best outcome possible, even though it took a couple of retrievals to get there. She was able to explain the alterations and made me feel comfortable with the next steps. She never gave up on getting a good outcome from the retrievals.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jaime Knopman at CCRM New York?
Trust her instincts and knowledge because she only wants whats best for her patients. Don't hesitate to ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jaime Knopman at CCRM New York?
Dr. Knopman's communication was so personal and sincere. It was clear she truly wanted the best results and outcome for me. She would personally text me and call with results, even after office hours. She spoke with my husband as well to explain what was going on. She felt like a friend and ally.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Caty)
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM delivers a very personalized experience. Each time I went in for monitoring I saw one of their knowledgeable doctors. The entire staff is polite and responsive. A weakness is that they do not take most insurance.
CCRM New York

Dr. Knopman explains things very clearly. At the same time, she doesn't overwhelm me with information I am not asking for. During the process, I didn't always want to know every detail, because it could be too overwhelming. She went over the options and helped me arrive at the right plan for me and my husband. She has a good bedside manner that made me feel comfortable during the process.... CCRM NY recommends single embryo transfers, especially with CCS testing.
I went to CCRM NY because they were the closest to my office. Only later did I find out they are one of the top clinics and use the most advanced science. The more I learned about IVF, the more confident I felt like I was in great hands with CCRM NY....They respond quickly to questions by email. They are also available to speak in the office or on the phone.... About $23,000 for the IVF cycle and transfer. About $10,000 in medication and other costs (CCS testing, ultrasounds after transfer, etc.)
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at CCRM New York?
The doctors and nurses are always warm and professional.
Describe the protocols Jaime Knopman used in your cycles at CCRM New York and their degree of success.
We did one egg retrieval cycle that collected 10 eggs. 9 were mature. 8 fertilized. 6 reached the blastocyst stage by day 5. We froze the embryos and did CCS testing. 3 of the frozen embryos were euploid. We transferred one embryo and I got pregnant.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jaime Knopman at CCRM New York.
Describe Jaime Knopman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM New York.
CCRM NY recommends single embryo transfers, especially with CCS testing.
2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
I so appreciate how she [Dr. Knopman] has moved us through this process. I know people who may have taken years to get where we are. I trust her intuition and believe she has our best interest at heart. She is not lovey-dovey, and sometimes she has said things that weren’t the most tactful. But honestly, I trust her and that’s more important. And once when I was upset by the way we were treated by the donor egg bank, she called me within 5 minutes of receiving my complaint and validated my frustrations.
Everyone at CCRM is kind and knows me. I never feel rushed and have never felt like I am asking too many questions. ... It’s a relaxing place, highly communicative, and tech savvy. Support staff make a difficult experience enjoyable. Everyone from front desk to medical assistants to doctors are friendly. I feel like I would not be able to go through this process if I weren’t at CCRM. ... [nurses] So nice and welcoming. They would always meet with me when I had questions.
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at CCRM New York?
I so appreciate how she has moved us through this process. I know people who may have taken years to get where we are. I trust her intuition and believe she has our best interest at heart. She is not lovey-dovey, and sometimes she has said things that weren’t the most tactful. But honestly, I trust her and that’s more important. And once when I was upset by the way we were treated by the donor egg bank, she called me within 5 minutes of receiving my complaint and validated my frustrations.
She understands and respects the mind/body and holistic side of this process, but it’s not a priority for her in treatment.
1) Letrazole alone 2) Letrazole and IUI 3) Retrieval + single embryo transfer with 2 months of Lupron before transfer 4) donor eggs with antihistamine protocol
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
So nice and welcoming. They would always meet with me when I had questions.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
It has been very expensive.
eSET was recommended for me with donor eggs because of my age.
What specific things went wrong at CCRM New York?
CCRM New York

Dr. Knopman knew my situation, asked about my family during visits and was always warm and caring. She knew exactly who I was at every step....Dr. Knopman was absolutely the right doctor for me - she was caring and knew about my case, she reassured me when I was worried for no reason, and she wasn't worried if there was no reason to be...Dr. Knopman is thorough and attentive...One IUI, using letrozole and trigger. When the first 5 days of letrozole didn't give enough follicle growth, we did another 5, with a plan to move to clomid and then stronger drugs if needed.
you're in good hands with CCRM in general....Very through, but expensive. hardly any waiting times for monitoring or procedures. Basically, you are paying for high quality care. They don't take insurance, but will bill your insurance for you if there's out of network coverage. Billing people will even call insurance companies for you....Email communication was frequent. I would often see the same nurses for my blood draw and consultations and they always remembered my situation as well. I got clear medication instructions and my calls were promptly returned.
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at CCRM New York?
Dr. Knopman was absolutely the right doctor for me - she was caring and knew about my case, she reassured me when I was worried for no reason, and she wasn't worried if there was no reason to be. And I got pregnant on my first IUI, so clearly the treatment worked.
Dr. Knopman is thorough and attentive, and you're in good hands with CCRM in general.
One IUI, using letrozole and trigger. When the first 5 days of letrozole didn't give enough follicle growth, we did another 5, with a plan to move to clomid and then stronger drugs if needed. I did a trigger shot with ovidrel and an IUI 24 hours later. A pregnancy resulted.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Around 3000 total before insurance - I got 70 percent back. Ultrasounds were 300, the IUI was 725. Bloodwork is 25.

2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr Knopman is incredibly direct, but also caring and nurturing. She understood my background fully and made sure that we covered all our bases before moving to IVF. She explained everything thoroughly and made sure that I was fully aware of each stage, empowering me to be my own advocate for treatment as well as having her on my side...Dr Knopman is incredibly caring and easy to talk to. She is also very responsive so no matter how silly my question, she would answer it immediately with a bunch of information.
The nursing staff at RMA are amazing! They really care about the success of your cycle and always have a smile on their face. Lisa Nargi in particular is incredible!...Well oiled machine in the downtown office. I was usually in and out within 20-30 minutes. But Midtown is another story. Much longer wait times....RMA downtown is fresh and clean and fast! RMA midtown is a little different and the waiting times are quite long, especially on weekends. The facilities for egg retrieval and transfers are great.
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jaime Knopman at RMA of New York?
Don't be afraid to ask questions. Dr Knopman will answer them and will partner with you to find the best course of treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jaime Knopman at RMA of New York?
Describe the protocols Jaime Knopman used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Standard protocol IVF for both rounds of IVF, but adjusted medication for both cycles as my ovaries were slow to respond. Ended up having quite high doses of medication but helped increase the number of eggs and embryos that resulted.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Lisa Nargi)
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Describe Jaime Knopman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Always advocated for eSET over multiple which I fully agreed with.

2015, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Jaime Knopman] is extremely smart, a good thinker, and passionate about helping women have and maintain pregnancies. We went through 2 IUIs, IVF (miscarriage and then a successful FET) with Dr. Knopman and through it all, felt like we were in good hands... She talks fast, but there's a ton of information packed in there. She was no longer at RMA when I went back for my second child, but if I'd had any challenges, I would have followed her to CCRM. Absolutely and unequivocally.
The downtown practice [of RMA-NY Downtown] is much more personal than the midtown practice, which I found helpful. It was also much more convenient to where I live and faster to get in and out of. Overall, RMA is a well-oiled machine with a well-regarded lab.... Monitoring at the downtown office was easy and efficient. From check in to check out, it was usually less than 30 minutes (when you needed an ultrasound) and less than 15 (if it was only bloodwork).
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at RMA of New York?
She is extremely smart, a good thinker, and passionate about helping women have and maintain pregnancies. We went through 2 IUIs, IVF (miscarriage and then a successful FET) with Dr. Knopman and through it all, felt like we were in good hands.
Bottom line, she cared about me and my pregnancy. She was available by email and phone. I ran into her in an airport a few years later and she called my name across the concourse, remembering me, my miscarriage, and my pregnancy. It felt like we were a team.
We did 2 Clomid IUIs and then an antagonist IVF protocol.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The downtown practice is much more personal than the midtown practice, which I found helpful. It was also much more convenient to where I live and faster to get in and out of. Overall, RMA is a well-oiled machine with a well-regarded lab.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jaime Knopman at RMA of New York.
We had insurance coverage, but had copays and premiums for: monitoring, medication, PGD testing, and procedures.
She strongly prefers eSET.

2013 - 2014, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Knopman] was impatient and had her own agenda. Despite the fact that I was young and had no major medical problems, almost immediately tried to push me to IVF without doing any testing and after having gone only several cycles with her without much monitoring....Dr. Knopman skipped right over IUI and said we should do IVF. Her reason for this was" "Well you want to get pregnant now, don't you?" When we told her we were uncomfortable with this, she said, fine, i will let you do IUI twice, but then after that, I will only do IVF. That sort of ultimatum was a huge turnoff and we left.
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at RMA of New York?
I was sent to RMA by my original gynecologist - who I am no longer with - when I told her I was not ovulating after going of birth control. She said Dr. Knopman saw many young women and would be great for this. Upon meeting Dr. Knopman however I was unimpressed. She was Impatient and had her own agenda. Despite the fact that I was young and had no major medical problems, almost immediately tried to push me to IVF without doing any testing and after having gone only several cycles with her without much monitoring. She wasn't very sensitive about the process and I would definitely not recommend her. You get the sense with Knopman and RMA that they have an agenda, and that is to perform IVF. They talked about IVF the first time we ever met with them, when we were simply there because I still wasn't ovulating since going of Birth Control 9 months prior. After cycling with her 3 times on medicated cycles with regular intercourse, Dr. Knopman skipped right over IUI and said we should do IVF. Her reason for this was" "Well you want to get pregnant now, don't you?" When we told her we were uncomfortable with this, she said, fine, i will let you do IUI twice, but then after that, I will only do IVF. That sort of ultimatum was a huge turnoff and we left.
Not to use her.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New York?
NY - Eastside

Dr. Knopman was kind and optimistic. She took the time to answer any and all questions in person, over the phone, and via email. She genuinely experienced the emotions I was experiencing throughout my care (excitement, disappointment, and ultimately feeling blessed) alongside myself and my husband...was extremely professional, thorough in her work and communication, and had excellent bedside manner. She truly simplified what is typically a long and complex process for many. Thank you, Dr. Knopman!
The nursing staff [at CCRM NY] were always happy to engage with patients and each other. They seemed to truly enjoy their work. They were professional, remembered individual patient names and cases, and were gentile with their care...The hours that they work, including early mornings and weekends, allows women to get fertility treatment without too much disruption to their work schedule. They were responsive via phone and email. The facility was top of the line in terms of cleanliness, aesthetics, and quality of equipment.
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at CCRM New York?
Dr. Knopman was extremely professional, thorough in her work and communication, and had excellent bedside manner. She truly simplified what is typically a long and complex process for many. Thank you, Dr. Knopman!
Don't hesitate to ask any and all questions that you have, no matter how big or small they seem.
I used letrozole and ovidrel.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nursing staff were always happy to engage with patients and each other. They seemed to truly enjoy their work. They were professional, remembered individual patient names and cases, and were gentile with their care.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM was fantastic. The hours that they work, including early mornings and weekends, allows women to get fertility treatment without too much disruption to their work schedule. They were responsive via phone and email. The facility was top of the line in terms of cleanliness, aesthetics, and quality of equipment.
CCRM New York

Dr Knopman is extremely knowledgeable on the latest discoveries, science and trends in fertility. I got pregnant on my first IVF and I could tell I was getting better care that was informed by science compared to my friends dealing wit IVF . Frankly, she is a woman and mother herself and I think that because she "gets it" she was able to translate that to my care. I felt like I was in the hands of the savviest, most knowledgeable doctor. And she was NEVER too clinical sounding - she broke it all down for me in ways I could understand. She actually recommended NOT doing some procedures that would have put a lot of money in my pocket. I can't say enough good things about Dr Knopman. Highly recommend.
RMA downtown is much better than uptown. Smaller, more intimate.
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at RMA of New York?
Feel free to ask questions -- she is more than happy to answer in a way you will understand and feel empowered!
Dr Knopman always made me feel like she deeply cared about my treatment- and she invested much more than I heard from my friends in this space. She even emailed on a sunday night to ask how I was feeling!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
RMA downtown is much better than uptown. Smaller, more intimate.
2015, 25 Eggs Frozen
It's [RMA of New York] very nice and in a good area. The clinic is clean and I never had to wait a long time. Also I was able to come before work, which is very nice...I was an egg donor when I was younger at RMA and I asked for information about this and she [Dr. Knopman] was dismissive...She was okay but not very compassionate. I wanted information eggs I had donated when I was younger and she blew me off and refused to answer my questions. If she legally couldn't she didn't say that. It was upsetting. I would not recommend her, but I figured egg freezing is straightforward so why not stay with her for that. She has since left the practice so I won't be using her again. that's all.
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at RMA of New York?
I was an egg donor when I was younger at RMA and I asked for information about this and she was dismissive.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
It's very nice and in a good area. The clinic is clean and I never had to wait a long time. Also I was able to come before work, which is very nice.
10,000 plus meds

2022, Consult
LGBTQ+
Dr. Jaime Knopman is compassionate and carrying when it comes to family building. She diligently explained to me and my partner all the steps we should expect and always asked us if we had questions. She seemed to be a leaned-in partner to our family building journey...She did not patronize us she talked to us warmly like the professionals we all are...Come with any and all questions you may have because she is more than willing to answer them...
The clinic [CCRM New York] is clean, peaceful and serene. It is also very private - you do not feel uncomfortable about speaking your personal family building in the office because you know you are secure in your words...The nurses were well educated in family building and treated us like family...Dr. Jaime Knopman is compassionate and carrying when it comes to family building. She diligently explained to me and my partner all the steps we should expect and always asked us if we had questions...
It is too early.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nurses were well educated in family building and treated us like family.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic is clean, peaceful and serene. It is also very private - you do not feel uncomfortable about speaking your personal family building in the office because you know you are secure in your words.
Don't remember.
Chelsea (closed)
LGBTQ+ Care
She [Dr. Jaime Knopman] does a comprehensive evaluation and on the first visit she ran a test where it was discovered my prolactin was sky high. this was an anomaly that had not been discovered prior my other rounds at another clinic. She quickly sent me to an endocrinologist for further testing as this indicated issue with my Pituitary gland. I am thankful for her knowledge!...there was: priming with patches then lupron and gonal and menapur combined with preganyl.
all the staff, from the reception to nurses to doctors in turn [at CCRM New York], they all understand your case and they have a clear understanding of your needs...this clinic is excellent. the only negative comment here is around cost. they don't take any insurance-- at least that i know. therefore all is out of pocket and it is premium prices. Again, they are incredible and i will highly recommend them but budget is something we all have in mind as most likely you will need more than 1 round of anything.
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at CCRM New York?
She does a comprehensive evaluation and on the first visit she ran a test where it was discovered my prolactin was sky high. this was an anomaly that had not been discovered prior my other rounds at another clinic. She quickly sent me to an endocrinologist for further testing as this indicated issue with my Pituitary gland. I am thankful for her knowledge!
Save your money and go to see doctor knopman
all the staff, from the reception to nurses to doctors in turn, they all understand your case and they have a clear understanding of your needs.
CCRM New York
she [Dr. Jaime Knopman] is caring, communicative, always available. she is open and honest and she truthfully and genuinely cares about her patients. when you are in her care you feel like you have a teammate in this journey. she reviews all the scans an labs and you know the decisions are coming from her...hey only transfer one embryo b/c they almost always require pgs testing
concierge fee [at CCRM New York] you feel like part of the family. organized and thorough. timely responses from billing department. very personal feel I don't like that the monitoring hours are by appointment only...everyone knows your name, cares to get to know you...they [nurses] are all knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. very highly experienced staff...they only transfer one embryo b/c they almost always require pgs testing
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at CCRM New York?
she is caring, communicative, always available. she is open and honest and she truthfully and genuinely cares about her patients. when you are in her care you feel like you have a teammate in this journey. she reviews all the scans an labs and you know the decisions are coming from her.
be open and honest about your expectations
very nice concierge style service. everyone knows your name, cares to get to know you
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Jenny Liang)
they are all knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. very highly experienced staff
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
concierge feel. you feel like part of the family. organized and thorough. timely responses from billing department. very personal feel I don't like that the monitoring hours are by appointment only
they only transfer one embryo b/c they almost always require pgs testing

2017, 14 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Knopman is extremely smart, but she is also able to explain all the medical stuff in accessible terms as though I were her friend. She was encouraging and honest and answered all my questions promptly. She performed my retrieval and I absolutely trusted her and had zero pain or spotting after...Primed with estrogen in luteal phase then injections menopur and follistim with ganirelix later. I triggered with HCG and lupron to prevent OHSS because I was at risk with high estrogen. 17 eggs were retrieved and 14 mature frozen.
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at CCRM New York?
Don't hesitate to ask questions because she explains things well.
Dr. Knopman is very professional, but will also treat you like her friend. She is incredibly smart and explains things in a way that is accessible and not intimidating so I understood everything that was going on in my body. I was expecting to feel anxious through this process, but hardly had any anxiety because I felt informed, supported and cared for by her and her staff.

2015, Successful
She [Dr Jaime Knopman] seemed savvy and progressive, she doesn't have old school of thought. She is leaving her practice and starting her own and I will follow her to new clinic....She was very responsive over email if I had questions after hours. Better than calling the main number and leaving a message. She was relatable.
The downtown location for rma is much smaller than midtown location so was easy and the wait wasn't long. On the weekends I had to go to the midtown location and it felt more impersonal. I didn't enjoy calling the main number bc I would often wait on hold Or not get the result I wanted in an efficient way
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at RMA of New York?
She seemed savvy and progressive, she doesn't have old school of thought. She is leaving her practice and starting her own and I will follow her to new clinic.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The woman who took blood was very nice, quiet, did a good job with drawing blood
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Seemed efficient. Downtown location was smaller so was pretty quick and easy
I am not sure

2015, Unknown Success
She took the time to answer my questions and was compassionate about my miscarriage.
I did an IUI without clomid which was not covered by insurance but because they didn't tell me that, I didn't have to pay! Next round I'm doing letrizol which my insurance won't cover so I will pay out of pocket.
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at RMA of New York?
She had time for me and was available if I had questions.
Go see her
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Most of them are great. A few seemed disorganized.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The waiting room is a little awkward
I did an iui without clomid which was not covered by insurance but because they didn't tell me that, I didn't have to pay! Next round I'm doing letrizol which my insurance won't cover so I will pay out of pocket.
NY - Eastside
1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
I feel the doctor [Dr. Knopman] was very straightforward and chatted with me like a person... I had a great experience, resulting in my pregnancy. The doctor was straightforward and realistic but also reassuring and compassionate. Plus, as a credit to their lab, I only had 2 eggs but one resulted in a PGS normal embryo that got me pregnant.... Nursing staff [CCRM] was generally great and emailed quickly with test results. But occasionally they weren't sure what I was there for
They [CCRM NY] are great at scheduling, communicating promptly, and have one of the best labs. But they are very expensive. And you may not get all the educational resources you need upfront without taking it on yourself or asking....Nursing staff was generally great and emailed quickly with test results. But occasionally they weren't sure what I was there for or didn't clearly communicate time-sensitive medication instructions by email, maybe in part because it was always different nurses.
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at CCRM New York?
Assess all the financial options
I feel the doctor was very straightforward and chatted with me like a person
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
They are great at scheduling, communicating promptly, and have one of the best labs. But they are very expensive. And you may not get all the educational resources you need upfront without taking it on yourself or asking.
What specific things went wrong at CCRM New York?
2017 - 2019, Successful
Smart and results driven. Expensive, VERY expensive and doesnt take insurance, but gets results. Make sure to ask questions because she [Dr. Knopman] moves fast. But she is nice and encouraging and cares. She will lay out a plan and adjust accordingly....two rounds of timed intercourse with letrazole... [CCRM New York] So nice and clean and beautiful. Great views. Luna bars. Water. and on time and always return your calls, emails... $300 every ultrasound and $500 every blood work
[CCRM New York] So nice and clean and beautiful. Great views. Luna bars. Water. and on time and always return your calls, emails... $300 every ultrasound and $500 every blood work... Smart and results driven. Expensive, VERY expensive and doesnt take insurance, but gets results. Make sure to ask questions because she [Dr. Knopman] moves fast. But she is nice and encouraging and cares. She will lay out a plan and adjust accordingly.
How was your experience with Jaime Knopman at CCRM New York?
Smart and results driven. Expensive, VERY expensive and doesnt take insurance, but gets results. Make sure to ask questions because she moves fast. But she is nice and encouraging and cares. She will lay out a plan and adjust accordingly.
two rounds of timed intercourse with letrazole
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
So nice and clean and beautiful. Great views. Luna bars. Water. and on time and always return your calls, emails.................,................................................................................................................................
$300 every ultrasound and $500 every blood work