5.5

Hagerstown
1165 Imperial Drive
Hagerstown, MD 21740

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
[Shady Grove Fertility - Frederick] Very informative and accommodating. Great communication and organization....[Dr. Justin Bromer] Very compassionate, straight forward and professional. Excellent communication and bedside manner...Always upfront and available to answer any questions or explain his answers to to make sure your making the best decision for yourself. Never felt rushed and went the extra mile to ensure we understood or to educate us...Get ready to be treated like you always wanted to be treated by a doctor.
How was your experience with Jason Bromer at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Bromer at Shady Grove Fertility?
Get ready to be treated like you always wanted to be treated by a doctor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Bromer at Shady Grove Fertility?
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Very informative and accommodating. Great communication and organization.
Frederick

Dr. Bromer is kind, extremely knowledgeable in this area of medicine. I feel confident and comfortable with his advice, plan of care/course of action. He listens to my concerns and what I would like to do. We work well as a team in this fertility journey. I trust him and what he recommends...I did have also a laproscopic ovarian cyst removal by another specialist which was recommended...great follow up in making sure I completely understand everything discussed/planned.
The office [Shady Grove Fertility] is clean, modern, comfortable...From the front desk, lab, ultrasound, billing, provider...Everyone makes sure that each experience there was the best experience...Dr. Bromer is kind, extremely knowledgeable in this area of medicine...He listens to my concerns and what I would like to do. We work well as a team in this fertility journey...Always treated well - good bedside manner, great follow up in making sure I completely understand everything discussed/planned.
How was your experience with Jason Bromer at Shady Grove Fertility?
He is a great doctor and will work with you to achieve (hopefully) a pregnancy!
Describe the protocols Jason Bromer used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
He placed me on Metdormin 500mg three times daily. Bloodwork/labs cycle day 3. Clomid 50mg for 5 days during my cycle days 3-7. Ultrasound/labs cycle day 11 or 12. If labs/ultrasound indicate then will do the trigger injection. Then IUI 1-2 days later I think? Prometrium twice daily, day after IUI. We did this twice. We also did one cycle of just clomid. All three cycles unsuccessful. I did have also a laproscopic ovarian cyst removal by another specialist which was recommended by Dr Bromer.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Shady Grove Fertility.
Kind, considerate, thoughtful, helpful, friendly.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
I do not have any complaints. From the front desk, lab, ultrasound, billing, provider. Every experience has been great. The office is clean, modern, comfortable. Everyone makes sure that each experience there was the best experience.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Bromer at Shady Grove Fertility.
I am not sure. We had to meet a $2,000.00 dollar deductible then I believe everything was covered 80% and we were responsible for 20%.
Describe Jason Bromer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility.

2022, Successful
I felt Dr. Bromer was very warm and kind in his approach...very informative and willing to work with us despite challenges we had run into with previous clinics. I had been told I was simply a poor responder to medication, Dr. Bromer was convinced with the right treatment I could respond and he was right...I did one IVF cycle with a fresh transfer with Dr. Bromer. I had poor results in previous retrievals so he monitored my medications very closely and took a different protocol than previous doctors.
I had a very positive experience with Shady Grove. I found them to be highly skilled in their field and thorough. Each appointment was very quick. My egg retrieval was super smooth in the Rockville office as well...My nurse Kelly was amazing! So response and supportive during my entire time under her care. We never even met in person and I felt extremely taken care of and connected to her.
How was your experience with Jason Bromer at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania?
Dr. Bromer was very informative and willing to work with us despite challenges we had run into with previous clinics. I had been told I was simply a poor responder to medication, Dr. Bromer was convinced with the right treatment I could respond and he was right!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Bromer at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania?
He’s very willing to both give his expertise but accept what you’d like to do as well.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Bromer at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania?
I felt Dr. Bromer was very warm and kind in his approach.
Describe the protocols Jason Bromer used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Kelly Sweeney )
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Bromer at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania.
I was fortunate enough to have my husband’s insurance cover the entire procedure aside from the PGT-A embryo testing which was $3,400.
Describe Jason Bromer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania.
He seemed open to either, we chose a single.
Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania